Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572413 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:27:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 452064 times)

Ozzyfm

Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #240 on: May 07, 2016, 01:18:23 pm »
I only speak the truth... ;)

ilovebigmuscles

« Reply #241 on: June 05, 2016, 07:18:59 am »
I want a woman to get so hyper big and hyper masculine that people think she and I are gay bodybuilders. She would have the deepest voice, the manliest face, and the most monstrously big and hard pecs imaginable.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #242 on: June 05, 2016, 09:01:11 am »
Hehe, nice! I like that characterization, let people think that she is 100% male, her deep voice, her chiseled face with a 5 o'clock shadow, hairy arms and legs, no breast tissue to speak of. And probably a roided out clit that makes her pants bulge to complete the illusion.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #243 on: June 05, 2016, 10:50:12 am »
Ilovebigmuscles and jeremy....
Can that story get anu better? Guys... imagine you can every day inject testosterone to her overgrown body. She would have a hard-on every day at the morning. I would like to see what would happen if she doesnt shave a week!

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #244 on: June 06, 2016, 02:09:43 pm »
No matter how far these FBBs take it, they could always go one step further. And that's what I'd love to see. A true pushing of the limits!

Yeah.. I love how big & macho the Women have progressively become since the sport's inception. There's a tremendous progression from the look & build of the early '8os pioneers to the Women of today. It makes me optimistically wonder where the Alpha Female bodybuilders will be aesthetically 30 years from today (?)   It's gonna be fun >:D

ydt81

« Reply #245 on: July 18, 2016, 05:21:08 am »
I want a woman to get so hyper big and hyper masculine that people think she and I are gay bodybuilders. She would have the deepest voice, the manliest face, and the most monstrously big and hard pecs imaginable.

THIS.
Honestly this is exactly the kind of scenario  I think of  when I imagine hypermasculine female muscle. I've always wanted to see stories that delved into that but wasn't sure how they'd be received. Stories where it's incredibly tempting to treat the character as fully male due to the testosterone-packed  musclestud she turn into

Offline muscleluv

• Activity:
    0%
  • bigger and harder
« Reply #246 on: July 19, 2016, 11:41:09 pm »

Me 100%. I want to be a muscle god. And I need my woman to be a total muscle freak. Always seeing who can be bigger and sexier. Pumping up, posing side by side and showing off our HUGE manly muscles. I'd want people to gawk at how freaky we are since we'd only wear as little clothing as possible for maximum muscle exposure.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #247 on: July 20, 2016, 11:51:15 am »
And suddenly an explosion of like minded people!

Ooh how the times have changed. And for the better too.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #248 on: July 20, 2016, 12:12:37 pm »

THIS.
Honestly this is exactly the kind of scenario  I think of  when I imagine hypermasculine female muscle. I've always wanted to see stories that delved into that but wasn't sure how they'd be received. Stories where it's incredibly tempting to treat the character as fully male due to the testosterone-packed  musclestud she turn into

Hey Isle :)  Hope you're doing well!

I also love to see the hypermasculinity explored in stories.  It's a very present and growing theme in my muscle growth story "My Wife Jennifer" over in the fiction section of the forums.  It's been an exciting, slow build up where someone's normal life with his normal, petite wife turns into a total masculine musclebound freak show.  I love stories that take their time in getting the ball rolling; the ones that build the characters as regular people first and then gradually put their changes on display so the reader can see just how different (and jarring) the end result is from where it began.

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #249 on: July 20, 2016, 10:30:55 pm »
What is everyone's favourite stories containing theses type of woman?.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #250 on: July 21, 2016, 07:51:28 pm »
Erika the Beast is a favorite of mine under this topic.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

ydt81

« Reply #251 on: July 22, 2016, 08:52:30 am »
It depends on what you're looking for, but generally the terms "steroids" or "Roids" or "testosterone" are like passwords that make or break a story for me. Roid/hormones put the story on another level entirely. From there's different ways to express the big and masculine.

1. Huge She-Beef, Beast Pecs
No matter what Mr. Shhhh... is a favorite of mine when it comes to roided muscle Even though his characters keep a stunning femininity in their faces, I put him in this category, he's coined  phrases like  "gender-smashing muscle" to describe his musclebeasts   from the neck down. 'Adonis' 'muscle stud' 'she-stud' 'he-beef' all these tags he uses to push the boundaries of female muscle are just awesome. Checkout a brief story he wrote in the freakpeak thread for roided out muscle.

Another authors  that beef up their females with reckless abandon: thesabre on © Saradas.org.
I recall a scene in a story called "The Meeting" where the maid walks in and sees a huge man having his way with a woman. He's sickeningly muscular she's nauseated, and then 'he' lifts 'his' head....
Check out thesabre's stuff on © Saradas (if it's still working) or dA.

Reaper02000 is a bittersweet one in that he's a master of description, but relentlessly gory most of the time. Again, his females are miraculously feminine in the face but  ripped and beastly *everywhere* else. A favorite of mine was called "Tanya in the Dressing Room" or something but I'm not sure where to find it.

2. Roided Clits or 'Muscle-Packed' panties
One Jeremy Lightning story featured a woman who's 'pussy was so muscular it was better destroyed as a Bengal tiger'. Don't know the title but it was the first time I realized I like this sort of element in a story
The above authors all dabble in this category to different extents. Also not all stories with huge clits involve masculine traits or roids

Alot of Mr. Shhh's most notable recent works seem to have this. Almost every chapter of "Hardbody"--by now the official handbook on roided muscle--describes Jenna's pants as grotesquely stuffed with a muscular bulging crotch.

Fighterpilot909 is another boss in this area, masculinity aside. 

Ninjastar has also used huge clits to varied effect (since the stories are borrowings from MMG)

3. Hair and deep voice and general.

So far the best use of roided hair growth I've seen is in the ongoing  "My Wife Jennifer"
Shoutout to BMB!

ydt81

« Reply #252 on: July 22, 2016, 09:03:52 am »
(Sorry for the typos! Accidentally clicked 'post' too early.

'Better Destroyed' should be 'better described'

Offline fardomonkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #253 on: July 24, 2016, 12:12:24 am »
It depends on what you're looking for, but generally the terms "steroids" or "Roids" or "testosterone" are like passwords that make or break a story for me. Roid/hormones put the story on another level entirely. From there's different ways to express the big and masculine.

1. Huge She-Beef, Beast Pecs
No matter what Mr. Shhhh... is a favorite of mine when it comes to roided muscle Even though his characters keep a stunning femininity in their faces, I put him in this category, he's coined  phrases like  "gender-smashing muscle" to describe his musclebeasts   from the neck down. 'Adonis' 'muscle stud' 'she-stud' 'he-beef' all these tags he uses to push the boundaries of female muscle are just awesome. Checkout a brief story he wrote in the freakpeak thread for roided out muscle.

Another authors  that beef up their females with reckless abandon: thesabre on © Saradas.org.
I recall a scene in a story called "The Meeting" where the maid walks in and sees a huge man having his way with a woman. He's sickeningly muscular she's nauseated, and then 'he' lifts 'his' head....
Check out thesabre's stuff on © Saradas (if it's still working) or dA.

Reaper02000 is a bittersweet one in that he's a master of description, but relentlessly gory most of the time. Again, his females are miraculously feminine in the face but  ripped and beastly *everywhere* else. A favorite of mine was called "Tanya in the Dressing Room" or something but I'm not sure where to find it.

2. Roided Clits or 'Muscle-Packed' panties
One Jeremy Lightning story featured a woman who's 'pussy was so muscular it was better destroyed as a Bengal tiger'. Don't know the title but it was the first time I realized I like this sort of element in a story
The above authors all dabble in this category to different extents. Also not all stories with huge clits involve masculine traits or roids

Alot of Mr. Shhh's most notable recent works seem to have this. Almost every chapter of "Hardbody"--by now the official handbook on roided muscle--describes Jenna's pants as grotesquely stuffed with a muscular bulging crotch.

Fighterpilot909 is another boss in this area, masculinity aside. 

Ninjastar has also used huge clits to varied effect (since the stories are borrowings from MMG)

3. Hair and deep voice and general.

So far the best use of roided hair growth I've seen is in the ongoing  "My Wife Jennifer"
Shoutout to BMB!

Wow, isle. 

That's a pretty good solid list to go off of.  Thanks for taking the time to write it out and for all of the wonderful artwork you do on your various accounts.

k+

ydt81

« Reply #254 on: July 24, 2016, 06:18:34 am »
Ah glad you appreciate the art! If I had my way, I'd draw nothing but the biggest, beefcakiest, manly female muscle and nothing else. Still so much that hasn't been done, in my opinion!

BIG correction: in that list I confused NinjaStar with robojoe. As authors the two couldn't be more different lol. Fibojoe is the author that dabbles in masculine female muscle and huge clits; his stories are usually JohnD genderbends  with mixed results

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View