Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575445 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 07:22:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 454522 times)

ydt81

Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #210 on: September 19, 2015, 07:42:35 am »
Darn you beat me to it! EL was mentioned just briefly in this thread (just a couple posts and more than a year ago). I looked her up, and remember thinking he didn't get nearly enough buzz. Not everyone's cup of tea--even in this particular thread--but EL seriously epitomizes the transformation.

However, that Sheila Ali article sources an article that she dismissed as being a tabloid. She is actually not straight [anymore] I don't know what pronouns she uses these days but she's a hero in her community for bringing fitness culture to that town.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #210 on: September 19, 2015, 07:42:35 am »

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #211 on: October 07, 2015, 11:43:34 pm »
That morph is mandreamy. :)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #212 on: October 08, 2015, 03:36:06 am »
Very hot indeed :)

I approve.

Plus I'm always glad to see this topic active!

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #213 on: October 08, 2015, 04:56:17 am »
BMB back online - new upload on it's way?  :woohoo:

Offline bepi888

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #214 on: October 08, 2015, 07:16:20 pm »
I love the masculine bodybuilder,  lowe voice, big muscle and hairy.

It is fantastic when they are hairy on their pecs....

Fantastic.... Do you know some hairy bodybuilder ??

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #215 on: October 08, 2015, 08:28:52 pm »
BMB back online - new upload on it's way?  :woohoo:

Unfortunately still don't have internet. Using my phone to browse and comment. Comcast is being a pain and can't set up our Internet for a few weeks. But I'm calling them everyday to try and swindle them.

I'm excited to post the next update though! It's an extra long one for the extra long wait :)

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #216 on: October 09, 2015, 01:33:26 am »
Awesome Bert! Can't wait to see the next masterpiece revealed.

Offline eitoko5

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #217 on: October 30, 2015, 10:54:28 pm »
Looking forward to seeing more!  Love seeing the pics, great to see this fantasy finally put to a picture.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #218 on: November 04, 2015, 01:44:05 am »
Hello fellow masculine FBB lovers.  After a long hiatus and a frustrating amount of time without internet, my next chapter is finally up!  Sorry for the long wait.  Hope everyone enjoys it :)

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=247658.195

Offline eitoko5

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #219 on: November 23, 2015, 03:35:32 pm »
Great continuation!  Love where this is going! 

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #220 on: November 29, 2015, 12:29:27 am »
Hi Brand! I would like to send you PM, but your inbox is full. Could you empty this, please?

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #221 on: November 29, 2015, 06:22:05 pm »
Sorry about that man.

Fixed.
User is currently banned [View]

khananel

« Reply #222 on: December 07, 2015, 07:11:12 pm »
I'm glad I'm not alone.

Would you care to elaborate and describe some of your thoughts on this?

Hey Brand, I'd LOVE to see huge women on steroids with facial and body hair. Right dowm my street! I only just found this thread throiugh the Roid voices thread, and I came to that from tumblr drugmeat. There was a story on Roid vouces thread by someone who went for sessions with CG and she had body hair everywhere. Apparentky when he enjiyed that she got angry saying she wasn't a freak. I don't understand the objection to body hair esp. as a side effect of steroids. If women want to become masculine through bb and steroids then hair growth comes wut the territory in my view. Wiuld love to see phtos/video of any fbb wih facial body haitr. Can't find any on the Web. Take care. khananel.

khananel

« Reply #223 on: December 07, 2015, 07:47:41 pm »
I signed up  nearly 5 months ago and have been lurking these forums ever since. Thanks to a friend who (in my opinion) unfortunately doesn't like masculine muscle women, I have found my place on this wonderful forum!!

Like others on this site, my tastes are considered extreme even by other enthusiasts of big fbb's. Put simply, I love HUGE masculine muscle girls on heavy steroids and I wish there were more. Among my real life favourites are Renne Toney, Simone Ruhl, Maria Calo, Christine Envall, Cornelia Brandt and now Elaine Lye (who I have only just discovered because of this thread).

I never used to like masculine muscle girls but everytime I saw a large female bodybuilder my obsession grew with the new size I was looking at. At some point I discovered they could only get this way with steroids and it became a major turn on to see female bodybuilders with OBVIOUS steroid abuse. I embraced their looks along with their muscularity. I love what testosterone does to women - (obviously) the muscle gains, masculine facial features, hair growth (but not excessive), deep voice, increased sex drive, roid rage/mood swings and.. possibly most of all... enlarges the clit! My ideal masculine muscle girl would be look like a male bodybuilder trying to be a woman by having long nails, long hair (or feminine haircut), wearing makeup, feminine jewellery, dresses/sexy lingerie (or other feminine outfits) and high heels despite her man-like appearance. She would be intensely addicted to testosterone...

I too love this thred and it subject. I can identify wth all the fantasies. I am a fan of Siberianer on Deviant Art. I also like Tigersan sometimes but I sometimes think his mass get in the way of his energy on his women; he is still a great fbb artist. And he has begun to put dicks on his musclewomen...! I like Amazonia and Satin Steele and drugmeat on tumblr. I'd love to see huge fbbs with masculie traits and hairy bodies, facial hair etc. Have always imsgined that. One thing I see differentky is that such huge fbbs would be lesbians, goung with other huge fbbs. If they went with frail men they migt do them harm in ther huge roid rages. I've seen 2 diff kinds of masc fbb recently. Both German. One is Nicole Pfuts.... the other is Kornelia Brandt. I've seen a photo of Kornelia Brandt on drugmeat, sitting down and she is to all intent and purposes a guy, but a very handsome guy. However I've also watched video where she is quite feminine and playful. I like her. Howeer I ve recentky watched videos of Nicole Pfuts lez wrestling where she lookec like a guy with tits. And anothe interview where her husband Karstn looked more 'fem' (softer) than she did. In my view fbbs are best at 80% masc 20% fem. Nicole Pfutz seems to be way beyond that.She comes over to me as a guy from a max secutity prison. She is for me far too 'severly' masc. I would not like to meet her. Just too hard/harsh. So I guess I do have my limits but they're ore of degree than ofnature. I love  to be able to say of a masculiised fbb, 'how handsome s/he looks...' Like Theresa Ivancik. Love her to bits. Thanks.

khananel

« Reply #224 on: December 07, 2015, 08:15:15 pm »
I'm with you guys, wouldn't pass that up on the streets, if I knew she was a she, even though all evidence points to the contrary, I think that would excite me more.

But even as a child she looks more like a he. I think s/he is bang in between te genders. Maybe even androgynous like hermaphrodite? Nothing wrong with that but I think the possibility of more male genetics should borne in mind wth 'Cindy'.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View