Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572454 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:19:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Los Angeles community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Los Angeles community  (Read 28275 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Re: LA
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2016, 04:39:33 pm »
Kara, I'm despondent to report, isn't doing sessions at this time. Hopefully she'll return to doing them at some point, she's an across the board 10.

Forum Saradas

Offline Magari

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2016, 09:08:26 pm »
Go to Vegas Phani
User is currently banned [View]

Offline phani

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2016, 09:59:24 pm »
Really..why Vegas ?

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2016, 06:05:00 am »
Lots of ladies in Vegas: Lora Ottenad, Scarlett Devine, Nikki Jackson, Gina Jones, Desert Muscle Girl, Cheyenne Jewel, Rapture and others.  Generally a much better selection than in LA.

Offline jpmorgan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2016, 09:57:30 pm »
Have you sessioned with Nikki Jackson?

Was she good at wrestling?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2016, 06:33:44 pm »
Yes, but it was way back in 2011.  The sessions I do are more along the lines of MW.  Any wrestling is light/fantasy.  But I did find that she was very strong and aggressive.  She said she's naturally that way, and most guys ask her slow down.  Anyway, Nikki was a lot of fun.  Good with role play/domination.  Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Alina-fan

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2016, 07:53:37 pm »
There is a new girl called Miss Kethleen. She offers competitive wrestling. She has a purple belt in Jiu Jitsu. I would give it a try if I were you.

Offline phani

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2016, 09:54:10 am »
THanks, was hoping with some intel on ladies that have got good reps and would be recommended highly - i want to try and make the most of my time there,

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2016, 02:59:29 am »
If you're visiting in the next few weeks that's unfortunate timing, since Arekah is based there. She always gets my highest recommendation of anyone.

calico57

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2016, 11:27:00 pm »
Sydney is in OC, but will drive up to LA I assume. I don't think she's in Costa Mesa, but the exact town really doesn't matter anyway. She's on the expensive side, but very good. I think the talent is much better in LA than Vegas and wouldn't recommend Vegas unless there's a girl there you're really dying to see. If it were me, I'd look at Sydney Thunder, Skylar Rene, Jennifer Thomas, Miss Untamed in LA/OC. Haven't met all of them though, and your tastes may differ from mine. Capri looks interesting, but she seems to offer fantasy wrestling only. There's Rogue in San Diego who looks interesting too, but I've heard she's crazy expensive.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2016, 11:00:51 am »
Sydney is in OC, but will drive up to LA I assume. I don't think she's in Costa Mesa, but the exact town really doesn't matter anyway. She's on the expensive side, but very good. I think the talent is much better in LA than Vegas and wouldn't recommend Vegas unless there's a girl there you're really dying to see. If it were me, I'd look at Sydney Thunder, Skylar Rene, Jennifer Thomas, Miss Untamed in LA/OC. Haven't met all of them though, and your tastes may differ from mine. Capri looks interesting, but she seems to offer fantasy wrestling only. There's Rogue in San Diego who looks interesting too, but I've heard she's crazy expensive.

If you had to pick Ne to two who would it be?

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Los Angeles
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2016, 11:04:07 am »
How sensual does Sydney thunder go

calico57

Re: Los Angeles
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2016, 12:57:34 am »
She's not going to bang you. If you want sex, look elsewhere. She would probably be okay with you servicing yourself in front of her. She is much smarter than the average session girl, so if you care about not having dull conversation, that's a plus for her. She also truly seems to enjoy dominating men. Sometimes session girls are clearly just squeezing the hell out of you for the payday.

If I had to pick two, it'd be Sydney and Skylar. If I had to pick one, it might be a tossup.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Los Angeles community
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2019, 01:38:28 pm »
So the good strong girls very rarely come to LA and in June a shitload are coming. For sure I will see tapered physique but she’s easily one of the best strength and sensual. Then there is Ava Simone, Dominique Danger, Warrior Amazone, Renee Toney. Probably thinking of going with DD in June as well

Offline kinkedsites.com

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Los Angeles community
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2019, 12:53:42 am »
Hi all!  Jennifer Thomas and SessionGirls are hosting a Session Girls event in Los Angeles!  More details are at: http://events.sessiongirls.com/  We have around 30 girls in attendance so far, guest speakers and more!

Come Meet-Up With Session Girls!
Jun 15, 2019 | 11am to 7pm | Los Angeles, CA

Mixed Wrestling, Custom Videos, Boxing, Sessions, Trade, Seminar, Pro Wrestling and Guest Speakers!

Girls from Los Angeles, Vegas and San Diego will be in attendance!

Warehouse door opens at 11am and ends when people are PASSED out… from too much fun!

http://events.sessiongirls.com/

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Los Angeles community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View