Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574346 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:28:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Vancouver Canada?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vancouver Canada?  (Read 1219 times)

Offline polaris

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Vancouver Canada?
« on: June 11, 2022, 05:28:35 am »
What up guys?

I have a trip to Vancouver coming up and I hopped on wb270 and sessiongirls… only to find there wasn’t much to choose from. For some reason I thought Vancouver would have a lot of women, but unfortunately it seems each year they are starting to disappear. :(

Probably a long shot but figured I’d at least ask. Are you guys aware of any ladies, agencies, websites, or UTR based out of Vancouver? My preference would be semi comp/comp wrestling or muscle worship with a ripped FBB, fitness, figure, or CrossFit type girl. If you have any suggestions can you let me know? Much appreciated!

Forum Saradas

Vancouver Canada?
« on: June 11, 2022, 05:28:35 am »

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
Re: Vancouver Canada?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 05:44:12 pm »
It was one of the top 3 cities in Canada for wrestling, dommes and fbb session providers. I can't imagine what has changed that. The only woman I have sessioned with that is still there is Damazonia. She is tall and outweighed me at 170 pounds, and she gave me more than I could take in a stand up fight. But I read about difficulties in contacting her in this thread on perb.cc:

https://perb.cc/xenforo/threads/hardest-hitting-most-powerful-dom-in-vancouver-burnaby.313005/#post-2295589

Anyways, best of luck Polaris. Let us know if you find a diamond there.

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 10:31:02 pm »
Damazonia is skilled and very strong. Fit, but not muscular. Don’t let that fool you though, she is far stronger than she appears.

Another is Maya Odelle. Not a skilled wrestler or body builder. More of a ‘thick athlete/cross fit’ build. Quite strong as well. Amazing lats (she lat pulls >190 lbs) and back, nice biceps, thick quads and calves and glutes like bowling balls. She’s not a skilled wrestler but she’s happy to rough you up and at 6 ft tall and ca. 160-170 lbs (best guesse) she does a convincing job of it.

If you want ripped, check out Lorene Vennes. Super fit. but I don’t know if she’s dominant or wrestles.

Offline polaris

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 09:42:28 pm »
Thanks guys. Much appreciated! Will check out the ladies and keep looking. If I find anything will definitely post.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Vancouver Canada?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View