Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572585 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:57:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Free Bonus Section: Built
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Free Bonus Section: Built  (Read 4402 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
Free Bonus Section: Built
« on: July 18, 2019, 03:50:09 am »
I just wanted to post a note and thank everyone who purchased the book, Built: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T9WNQB6 I'm incredibly happy with the response we’ve gotten and can happily say that in just the first three weeks of sales we have already SOLD MORE COPIES OF THIS THEN OUR PREVIOUS 3 BOOKS COMBINED. Guess you guys really do like big muscle girls  :)  As a special thank you we want to offer everyone who bought the book a special extra bonus story of Lizzy and Andrew. If you’d like to receive the story, post a quick review of the book and take a screengrab of your review and the last page of the book and email it to me at –builtbonus at hotmail.com   We will send you the coupon for the new material that is available on smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/948865

Here is a small excerpt from Built that Qbikk used to demonstrate the prose for those of you who haven't yet had a chance to read it.  Thanks again for your support.

Her bunched up, massive glutes tied into a litany of muscles which a red dress tried in vain to cover. The picture was taken from behind, but the outer sweep of her fully developed quads were so enormous that they seemed to wrap around her legs and merge with densely packed hamstrings. Tanned, oiled, and striated, her muscles bulged and looked intensely powerful. Thickly detailed, veiny calves exploded out of her lower legs, cut up into a series of densely muscled ridges, running all the way up her legs. Next to it was a note from Lizzy. Too small!

“Holy shit, those legs are incredible.” I professed, hoping it would lead to a discussion about Lizzy’s seemingly monumental goals.

She wasn’t deterred from her mission. “Andrew.”

“Yah, I’m sorry. What ‘fun thing’ do you want?”

She grew quiet and looked at herself in her tiny mirror fiddling with her hair. With much hesitancy she almost whispered, “I’d like a mirror on the ceiling and the wall.”

I laughed then frowned, “Wait, you’re serious?”

“Yes,” she looked down as if embarrassed.

“Why?”

She hummed and hawed, “I put all this work in and I want to see what I look like.”

“You’re not getting vain about your body, are you?”

She reached over and grabbed my hand hard as I teased her. A quick flick of rage showed that my teasing wasn’t the right tact with her and she seemed caught off guard. My hand throbbed in pain under her powerful grip, but I didn’t let her know it hurt, intent on keeping my pride intact. Subconsciously, I began to fear that her demonstration of anger might be a delayed side effect of the serum. It also could have been that she didn’t know her strength or perhaps it involved her experiences with sexual assail and I had struck a nerve with the put down. My knees began to buckle under her grip and my arm began to shake. I’m not sure if it was from fear of her power or from the pain. There was no longer any doubt that she was stronger than I.

Forum Saradas

Free Bonus Section: Built
« on: July 18, 2019, 03:50:09 am »

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Free Bonus Section: Built
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 04:57:03 am »
I bought the book on Amazon, is there a chance the bonus chapter will be released there as well?

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 04:20:45 pm »
Hey Online,

Yes, the book will be published on Amazon within 72 hours. However, I cannot offer the coupons on Amazon as that feature is not an option there.  Thanks for your interest and sorry I cannot give you a free copy on that site.

Take care

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 06:35:04 am »
No worries, I don't mind paying for it over on Amazon. Thanks!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 06:04:11 pm »
Hey guys,

I got it, did read it and here's a review about it.

The bonus material of the book Built picks up the story between Andrew and Lizzy, where it was left off. It starts not long after the wedding, where they are exploring their evolving relationship.

To make a long story short, this add-on puts together the missing links of the story providing an interesting analysis of different layers and nuances in their respective personalities and reflects on their changes.

The section certainly deepens Lizzy's character which became a bit lost at the end of Built when trapped by the effects of the serum. It explores some of her old issues, while also including some rather erotic scenes based around her tremendous muscularity.

This add-on puts it all together and is a fantastic wrap-up of the original book.

QBikk

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 11:16:38 pm »
Thanks online and Qbikk. I'm anxious to hear what you thought of it online and thanks for your review QB.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 04:05:41 am »
For those still interested in the free bonus section please let me know in the next three weeks. After that point we are going to shut down the email (builtbonus at hotmail.com)

Take care and thanks again for the encouragement to go big with the protagonist

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Free Bonus Section: Built

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View