Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575864 Posts in 73237 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 09:19:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Ivonka says Hi !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ivonka says Hi !  (Read 8787 times)

Ivonka

Ivonka says Hi !
« on: March 15, 2010, 11:47:18 pm »
Hi Everybody

I'm Ivonka and I am a Figure Athlete. I will be competing 1st time this year in UK in 6 weeks.
I've always wanted to compete, since I started in 2008. I  see myself as a next IFBB PRO FIGURE.
The desire of being the best keeps me motivated everyday!
I feel very lucky to be in a place where I am at the moment and being surrounded by great people.
I believe :   Life is a Dream worth Dreaming. Dream BIG, Act BIG and Succeed! Failure is not an option.  ;D

You can find my on Body Space http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Ivonka/
and You Tube http://www.youtube.com/user/FigureIvonka

;)

Memyself

Re: Ivonka says Hi !
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 11:53:28 pm »
Welcome. It's great to have you here. Hope we will see much more of you in the future.

Good luck on your first competition.

Personal Info And Background:

Sex: Female
Personal Website:  
Primary Gym: Results Sports Conditioning
Unit 7, 109 Urquhart Road
Aberdeen
United Kingdom  
College:  
High School:  
When I Started: Mar, 2008

How I Started: My story is simple. I was always a very active kid. Played basketball all primary and high school. One day I was introduced to Muscle&Fitness Magazine.There is a little section in the end about Female Figure Athletes. I started wanting to look like one of them. There was only one way...I started training. I trained for a year in my room. I absolutely loved it. Last year in March I joined the gym. I was ready to start my journey...for PRO

Why I Love It: Joining the gym was the best thing in my life. It changed all my lifestyle.I feel great, I've never looked better and I became a motivation to my friends and colleagues!

How I Stay Motivated: I decided to join the gym because I knew I want to compete. I stay motivated by seeing myself on stage, as a Winner. That picture is always in my head. I want to be the best! I'm a big fan of Arnold, his life story has been a great inspiration to me.

BB Accomplishments: 6x210 kg leg press

Forum Signature: Life is a dream worth dreaming!

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 12:32:02 am »
Welcome Ivonka. I'm happy you are here.  You can advertise youself here and I will post your progress, if you have not free time for post them.

Guys take care on Ivonka, she is extremely determinated. If you like her, give your support on her bodyspace

She is a candidate for my new poll.
I Saradas

Ivonka

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 01:24:59 pm »
Thank you for a nice welcome  :D

I'm very happy being a part of Saradas Community.
I am working very hard at the moment. Spend most of my time at the gym.
Here's a wee video of my back which Im very proud of. Hope you enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WGBiLKmzKk

Ivonka :)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 08:29:06 pm »
Thank you for a nice welcome  :D

I'm very happy being a part of Saradas Community.
I am working very hard at the moment. Spend most of my time at the gym.
Here's a wee video of my back which Im very proud of. Hope you enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WGBiLKmzKk

Ivonka :)

Good your back Ivonka. In my opinion it's your best body part. Continue in this way and to post your video on youtube. I'm interested to see your progress
I Saradas

Ivonka

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 11:24:04 am »
My back is my asset , same my ABS. Working hard on developing my shoulders and shaping legs.
Back to sledging on Monday. They weather is perfect for an outdoor workout !
Can't wait  ;D

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 12:09:00 pm »
My back is my asset , same my ABS. Working hard on developing my shoulders and shaping legs.
Back to sledging on Monday. They weather is perfect for an outdoor workout !
Can't wait  ;D

Yes, also your abs are good. I'm agree with you, you must work for developing yourmy shoulders and shaping legs, but I'm sure with your big determination and enthusiasm you will get good shoulders and legs soon.

I wish you a good  workout!  ;)
I Saradas

Ivonka

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 11:14:00 am »
Yeah pretty good! beautiful photos Ivonka. Thank you for the photos. I wish you to win your first competition, please let us know your result.
I Saradas

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 11:19:28 am »
What's the name and the  place of your first competition?

I try to invite some members of the forum to come at your competition for support you.
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Ivonka says Hi !

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View