Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574467 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 08:15:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just wanted to say Hello!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just wanted to say Hello!!!  (Read 8290 times)

larksey

Just wanted to say Hello!!!
« on: July 03, 2009, 04:37:02 am »
Hey there! I wanted to introduce myself, I have been in and out of game. Competed in bodybuilding for the first time in 2003-2004. Then took a break, put on some muscle and tried a few times to get back on the stage (unsucessfully till this year) May 23rd I competed in OPA level 1. I WON :):)
I tried to insert an some pics... lol but IAM NOT computer Savy ;)

HELP?!??!?!??!

I must say it felt great!! Glad to be back :)

Great sport .. great people!! Dedication and hardwork pays off!! Congrats to everyone who suceeds in thier goals and aspirations!

Look forward to meeting great people with the same passion in life! Once a bodybuilder... ALWAYS A BODYBUILDER... IN THE BLOOD BABY!!

Forum Saradas

Just wanted to say Hello!!!
« on: July 03, 2009, 04:37:02 am »

Bigcalves

Re: Just wanted to say Hello!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 08:32:46 pm »
Hi Lisa,  I've been a fan of yours for many years now.  There aren't enough adjectives to describe how unbelievably sexy you are, so I'll just say "you are so hot!"  Good luck with all of your endeavors and I look forward to seeing u in the future. 

littleviking

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 08:26:18 am »
HONEY, YOU'RE DOING JUST FINE!

buddye

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 05:05:21 am »
Hot damn! You are one pretty lady with beatiful muscles - just my type (along with every other guy here.)  Thanks for sharing your pics!

drhope3003

Just wanted to say Sexy
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 05:19:15 am »
Your biceps muscle is strong and beautiful

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 11:18:53 am »
Welcome Lisa, I am your fan, you are really a good body's structure with really good sexy line and good muscles. I am convinced that you will surprise us in the future. Continue in this way, Lisa!!! Only Hard work and not shortcuts as steroids that destroy  your feminility.
Please post your improvements
I Saradas

V12Gallardo

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 11:30:26 am »
I further second your welcome. I ask Saradas to remove your lurker tag-how can they do that to live subject matter? Australia awaits you. a warm K+

adamstar

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 11:36:17 am »
Hi Lisa. Thanks for the stunning photos. You look great. Best wishes to you in your female bodybuilding career. It's great to know that you're in Saradas.  :)

larksey

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 08:28:55 am »
Hey there!!! I  took a few months off, as my back was screwy since the competition in May. I am back now, but i have about 60 lbs to lose... wish me luck! I started now.... hope to compete this up coming spring.... just gotta get the pounds off... ASAP ;(

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2009, 01:37:17 am »
I'm very happy that you write your news here. Continue in this way! Good luck Lisa. I wish you to recover your beautiful condition, in fact, to improve it. I support you.
I Saradas

MuscleMuslce

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 06:34:29 am »
Good luck! Congrats on winning OPA. You look great in those pictures. You got very nice mucles.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just wanted to say Hello!!!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View