Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579503 Posts in 73890 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 01:11:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  My Girls 18.5 inch Calves
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Girls 18.5 inch Calves  (Read 119214 times)

Offline mik86911

• Activity:
    0%
My Girls 18.5 inch Calves
« on: December 08, 2013, 12:29:31 am »
I was finally able to convince my girlfriend to let my post pics of her 18.5 inch calves. I can't wait to see what they will look like after a couple months of weight training. More pics to come.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

My Girls 18.5 inch Calves
« on: December 08, 2013, 12:29:31 am »

Offline by1get1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My Girls 18.5 inch Calves
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 04:53:22 pm »
WOW!!!  How do you keep your hands and eyes off those unbelievable, thick, juicy works of art?
More please!
If she is interested in posing for calf videos (for $$$), please contact me.  I know some people who will pay for calves like her's.

Offline mik86911

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 08:43:19 pm »
My girl says thanks for the compliments. I never thought she would let me post pics or talk openly about this. A few months ago I exposed her to my affinity for wrestling / scissors by showing her  a few basic holds. That was certainly a mistake. Now she's watching videos and her skills are quite formidable. I find myself getting wrestled down and choked out by those legs for no reason at all!

Here's a couple more pictures  for your enjoyment. Keep the comments coming.

Offline vanlines7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 08:57:46 pm »
sounds like my ideal relationship.  Those legs could easily kill a man!  I bet she has to hold back to keep from accidentially crushing some ribs if they were wrapped around you during sex. 
What do her thighs measure ?

Offline mik86911

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 09:35:04 pm »
Her thighs are a shade under 25 inches. Shes 5'2 so her legs are short. What that means is that her legs are insanely strong. She could easily kill a man with a scissor hold. She tells me she only needs to use about 40 % power and I'm tapping.

mik86911

Offline quihote

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 10:05:22 pm »
Wow, your girl has very impressive calves!  I can see why you were eager to post pics - she can easily compare with the posts on here (before weight training!)

Good on her for agreeing (one can understand her reluctance) and good on you for posting.

arnoldsuaenega

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 12:41:19 am »
You're a lucky guy!  :dance:

Offline mik86911

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 09:16:06 pm »
WOW!!!  How do you keep your hands and eyes off those unbelievable, thick, juicy works of art?
More please!
If she is interested in posing for calf videos (for $$$), please contact me.  I know some people who will pay for calves like her's.

Hey Dgp444,

All these positive comments have really got my girl interested. She likes the idea of doing a video. Check you message box.

Thx,

mik86911

Offline Lovesmuscles

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 06:56:47 pm »
Man, those are absolutely amazing legs your GF has!  Thanks a million for posting.  Imaging waking up to those legs every day....

Offline mik86911

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 06:55:36 am »
My girl really appreciates all the great comments posted about her legs. She has allowed me to take a few new pictures.  Please keep the comments flowing so I can continue to add more pictures. Enjoy!

Offline Lovesmuscles

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2013, 11:36:50 am »
OH MY GOD!!  Her calves are out of this world!  I would love to see those gorgeous legs in a video....Lord Have Mercy!

knowie

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 12:41:47 pm »
Nice calves!

Offline Footballman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2013, 01:59:56 pm »
Awesome! Give her tons of complements - she deserves them! You are a Lucky Guy! Enjoy them!

avantajado73

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2013, 03:31:50 pm »
Wow man!

You really are a lucky guy!

Take care of this treasure you have at home!

Karma!

mugatu

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2013, 04:14:52 pm »
 :thanks: please tell your girlfriend thank you for making my day. Gorgeous I cannot believe any guy who would not want to the lucky boyfriend.  Please keep sharing more pics. Would she be generous enough to make a video ( and pics :) of feats of strength stuff? Crushing stuff? She would make my Christmas Very merry:) And so comparison pics would sweet too.  I am so thankful she has shared her amazing legs that most women cannot even come close to if they worked out forever. You are so blessed to have a lady with such powerful and captivating assets:). I bet her scissors are rib bending....ok I will stop drooling:)  :rock:

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  My Girls 18.5 inch Calves

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View