Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572588 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:57:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Garden Muscle Legs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Garden Muscle Legs  (Read 24594 times)

Offline mlegs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Garden Muscle Legs
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2018, 02:24:30 am »
Some veins in calves and quads growing.  Athleta brand jeans don't fit, she needs to size up.  She tried them on after squat day and needed help getting them on, so back they go for more skirts.  She squats around 210lbs. But wants to get to 300lbs so she can get a state record (there are like a million powerlifting organizations so you can kind of cherry pick).  She likes the idea of wearing revealing outfits and loves the idea of lots of men being turned on when I mentioned there was quite a few views already.  She might do some semi nudes at this rate, sex drive is going well. 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2018, 02:24:30 am »

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2018, 03:17:32 am »
Love how her thighs are so big she has trouble crossing her legs.

Offline mlegs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2018, 02:06:03 am »
I mentioned that to her, she is too large to cross her legs.  I also had to buy her a back scratcher after the first month of lifting.  Hopefully she will keep on growing as she planned.  I'm still amazed...feel like I need to share. 

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2018, 04:25:14 am »
You just keep on sharing...

Offline mlegs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2018, 02:27:07 pm »
In the never ending quest to find jeans that can contain her growing thighs and butt, she tried these.... I think the seems look a little unhappy and I'm guessing she is going to have marks up and down her legs when she takes these off.  Her quads are rock hard, I mean really hard.  Amazing muscles!

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2018, 02:31:08 pm »
Love how she's packed into them!

Offline mlegs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2018, 12:43:40 am »
Oh, she was packed in alright.  The conversation before work was about how she loved these new stretchy athletica spandex jeans.  I told her that it took way too long to put on and I told her that I bet there's going to be Jean stitching marks up and down both side of her legs when she gets home from work. Sure enough, when she got home and peeled the jeans off there was marks deep into the side of her muscles. 

she asked me how many people are interested in her legs she guessed maybe a hundred I told her that this link has 4000 hits already.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2018, 03:13:15 am »
Love those legs.

Offline mlegs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2018, 03:15:55 pm »
Me too, beowulff--so proud of her.  I just realized if you zoom in on those after-tight-jeans-all-day sofa pictures above you can see the individual stitches.  Ouch.  Problem is when she wears dresses to work they turn into miniskirts because her ass and thighs bulge so much now, they pull up her skirt.  Increase in protein has her up to 137lbs.  Really hard too.  She works so hard and last night garden shots show her arms and back too.  All of jackets are too tight...she eats extra protein for dinner and usually half of my dinner.  Some arm flexing coming up later.

Offline mlegs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2018, 03:55:37 pm »
She was nice enough to humor me this morning.  She is heavy than ever but her waist is actually smaller.  Little 5'4" powerhouse.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2018, 05:47:23 pm »
Awesome!

Offline mlegs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2018, 03:20:33 am »
Here are some video stills from a photoshoot/videoshoot I helped with for an organization that she belongs to.  I have plenty of shots that compare her legs to other people's legs and needless to say there isn't any comparison.  I told her it obvious now that she is getting large and she seems to be into getting even bigger after seeing these shots.  She honestly dwarfs the women and men in this organization.  As she has gotten more and more muscular her personality has changed too.  She now loves the idea of lots of men getting off looking at her--she knows that I love muscle but thinks some guys get intimidated.  Like, who cares? 

Offline mlegs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2018, 12:34:05 am »
look how giant her thighs are when she crosses them under a table.  Also compared to some other legs.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2018, 03:22:13 am »
Love those thick hams!

Offline mlegs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2018, 02:24:51 pm »
Showing off in the garden this morning.  She wants veins in her quads too.  A certain way she sits they are visible, not so much here.  Today is deadlifts.  She lifts 4x a week 2hrs each time.  Her coach is impressed with her strength gains.  Her size has gone up just since I started this thread. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Garden Muscle Legs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View