Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572636 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:43:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Poses - Stomach Vacuum Pose
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Poses - Stomach Vacuum Pose  (Read 84577 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Stomach Vacuum Pose
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 01:02:07 pm »

SWEET JESUS!!  Astonishing pose, and a looker (red hair- yea!!) to boot.   :clap:

Perhaps someone should start a thread for the opposite look as well, the inflated roid gut!  I'm sure there's a few photos (e.g. of Dawn Alison, Julie Bourassa or Dianne Solomons and for starters) that would fit the bill. 

UK_Fan , in my opinion, not one of your best ideas!

Here is a sample of your proposal, if you really want a thread, I'll see what I can find!

The reverse Vacuum pose..... ("Lets see your Big Mac pose please ladies, your best Big Mac pose... thank you ladies").

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 12:43:43 pm »
Pillow has asked if she can join in.... she thinks her vacuum is great, and so do I.

In fact, Pillow is stunning, vacuuming or not...  More here.... http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=60581.0.html

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012, 07:43:23 pm »
Dina Copeland

and Kathy Unger, one of the all time greats when it comes to female bodybuilders and the stomach vacuum pose(ok, I posted this next picture at the start of this topic, but when it comes to Kathy Unger and her stomach vacuum pose, it's worth posting again).

Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 09:16:10 pm »
More of the stunningly beautiful and muscular Theresa Hendricks.

Ok some of these pictures might not actually be Theresa performing a stomach vacuum pose and they might just be pictures of Theresa with a very tight and muscular stomach(but I was the one who started this topic, so......)

Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

Offline dudum55

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2012, 07:08:33 am »

phy911

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2012, 04:57:31 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/LNEpi.gif

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=163187.0.html
This thread is where this gif. comes from and has links to the contest video with Brenda Hoiles.

scrubs

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2012, 05:45:59 pm »

Perhaps someone should start a thread for the opposite look as well, the inflated roid gut!  I'm sure there's a few photos (e.g. of Dawn Alison, Julie Bourassa or Dianne Solomons and for starters) that would fit the bill. 
I'd be up for that.....some days that look really does it for me.  There was a great few videos of Tazzie with Annie R where the former had a pretty bloated look going on but otherwise ripped.  It's kinda hot.

beowulff

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2012, 05:56:16 pm »
There was a great thread on roid guts, until the mods sent it to the cornfield...

Tami Wooden has a fantastic roid gut - just look at how solid she is!

UK_Fan

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2012, 06:02:25 pm »

I'd be up for that.....some days that look really does it for me.  There was a great few videos of Tazzie with Annie R where the former had a pretty bloated look going on but otherwise ripped.  It's kinda hot.

Yep - sometimes, like the original response to my post from timmon, the women aren't exactly sexy when they get the "roid gut" (that photo looks like the woman in question just inflated her gut with air), but other times they look like its just a huge gut of muscle (Tazzie, Dawn and Dianne) - almost like armour-plating.  now THAT'S a turn-on!

UK_Fan

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2012, 06:23:28 pm »

The anti-vacuum pose!  Yummy! :)

Offline mongo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2012, 07:04:39 pm »
Now this is an FBB in ever since of the word!

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2012, 08:15:26 pm »
Great pics guys, but hardly stomach vacuum poses(as this topic is about).

Offline lyle918

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2012, 12:47:43 am »
A girl with a flat chest isn't as impressive in the vacuum pump as one with, and as the old cig ad said, "It's up front that counts."  My favorite 'pump' is by Laurie Noack, who definitly had it up front.  Check it out at WPW!  And about Kathy Unger in the preceeding video, how in Steve Reeves did she place 13th?

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2012, 09:17:48 am »
In my opinion, the best vacuum poses tend to be from the small breasted athletes. Bigger "chested" ladies have to heave them up put of the way, or just leave them in position and the pose is lost. This thread contains pics that make the point, but I guess everyone has an ideal on what looks good.

At the time of Kathy's golden era, your face had to fit even more than now, and Kathy did not place well against other athletes who were more marketable. She did win the natural contests easily, but they don't have the prestige or dominance of the sport  that the IFBB / NCP does. She continues to place high in natural contests, even though her conditioning is not so exceptional as it was in the 1980's and 90's for obvious reasons.

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2014, 08:02:25 pm »
Thanks Much! I happen to love vacuums, even on just model babes. Nice collection here.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Poses - Stomach Vacuum Pose

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View