Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572410 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:32:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2011  |  Biceps Goddess of January 2011 NIKKI FULLER
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Biceps Goddess of January 2011 NIKKI FULLER  (Read 11863 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Biceps Goddess of January 2011 NIKKI FULLER
« on: January 13, 2011, 11:43:28 pm »

BICEPS GODDESS OF JANUARY 2011
QUALIFIED FOR THE BICEPS GODDESS OF THE YEAR
NIKKI FULLER

Congratulation for the great work!

Link for invite her on the forum

bigmusclebaby@gmail.com

Bring her on this forum and you become a Vip (read this topic)

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=95703.0.html

Biography:

Measurements

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 185-190 lbs
Biceps: 17

Chest: 52"

Waist: 28"

Hips: 38"

*** Nikki's Lifts ***

Chest

Bench: 315 lbs for reps

Flat Dumbbell Press: 130 lbs for reps

Incline Dumbbell Press: 110 lbs for reps

Decline Dumbbell Press: 120 lbs for reps

Dumbbell Fly's: 50 lbs for reps
Shoulders

Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 105 lbs for reps

Barbell Press: 185 lbs for reps

Dumbbell Side Laterals: 50 lbs for reps

Dumbbell Shoulder Shrugs: 140 lbs for reps
Barbell Rows: 265 lbs for reps

One Arm Dumbbell Rows: 140 lbs for reps
Triceps

Lying Barbell Extension: 135 lbs for reps

One-Arm Dumbbell Extension: 50 lbs for reps

Cable Triceps Pushdown: 120 lbs for reps

Dips (45-lb Weight Belt): 20 reps
Biceps

Barbell Curl: 155 lbs for reps

Seated Dumbbell Curls: 50 lbs for reps

One-ArmPreacher Curl: 60 lbs for reps
Quadriceps

Squats: 455 lbs for reps

Leg Press: 1125 lbs for reps

Hack Squats: 415 lbs for reps

Leg Extensions: 160 lbs for reps

Hamstrings

Barbell Dead Lifts: 315 lbs. for reps
Dumbbell Dead Lifts: 140 lbs. for reps
Standing Leg Curl: 200 lbs.for reps
Calves

Standing Calf Raise: 500 lbs. for reps
Donkey Calf Raise 400 lbs.for reps

Who Is Nikki Fuller?

For those of you who do not know me from the bodybuilding scene, let me give you a brief introduction of myself!

It started back in the late '80's when I was just a tyke, learning how to put a few poses together and step off stage with a trophy! It was just supposed to be a one time shot to diet down and fight the anxieties of getting on stage to perform compulsory poses and the free style routine for a packed auditorium! I won the first show I ever entered, which was the 1988 Novice Oregon, and two weeks later competed again in Seattle's very coveted regional event of the Emerald Cup! I took third to two returning national level competitors and was more than inspired after that to take competition more seriously! I met someone by the name of Steve Wennerstrom, and he arranged for me to meet with Bill Jentz of Women's Physique World! I really feel that if Steve hadn't been so persuasive about my next contest goal that I may have stopped after winning in Oregon.

I competed the next year and took home the regional trophy and began to prepare for the nationals. I bungled my national pre contest season with business affairs and became distracted by the opening of a second business while trying to get ready for the USA's. Needless to say, I lost my true focus, came in second place and had to try the North American! I still had not reached my target and came in just short of first place again with another silver! This time I had three more weeks (each show was about three weeks apart), and I was determined to get it right this time! I had carb depleted for more than 7 weeks and ran my cardio up to four hours a day and two hours off isometric posing! This was just the trick to get my premature muscle maturity to come in sooner and look as tight as someone who had competed for several years longer than I! After all I won the Nationals, but within only two years of beginning to train with weights! I had to gain maturity and fast if I would do well at all in the Pro ranks!

I took off a year and came back to compete in the Ms. Olympia, then The Ms. International, then the Olympia again and once more in the Ms. I! It really is a blur to me now! I gave up caring what places I took! I remember taking top ten in the "O" and top six in the "I". I actually looked my very best when I placed nearly last at the 1997 Ms. Jan Tana Classic in Roanoke VA! So, I stepped out, regrouped got into the Screen Actors Guild and ran with that pack for a while! WOW, what a blast! I enjoy even going to auditions, it seems I learn something new about myself every time I go out there and brave the camera! Well here in this website I can relate both realms of my experience into one world! I can live to know my fans and hope to give my fans the picture window into my life and my thoughts so you can know me better than ever before!

Thank you for your support!
I Saradas

Offline Dubronze

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Biceps Goddess of January 2011 NIKKI FULLER
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 12:32:03 am »
Classic muscle beauty

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2011  |  Biceps Goddess of January 2011 NIKKI FULLER

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View