Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579393 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 11, 2024, 12:26:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mommy issues
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mommy issues  (Read 22834 times)

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
Re: Mommy issues
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2021, 10:04:37 pm »
Great story, I'm hooked. Heck yes!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2021, 10:17:08 am »
Johnny was so eager to experience the events for this evening that he even asked his uncle to leave work early and hit the gym before going home.
‘’You're home early.’’ said Jessica as she embraced her son.
‘’I am  going to an event later tonight and wanted to hit some weights before getting ready.’’ said Johnny excitedly.
‘’You have a date?’’ asked Jessica feeling both happy and slightly disappointed at the same time.
‘’No not really.’’ replied Johnny.
‘’Well all of your friends are out of town, you sure you don't have a date planned?’’ asked Jessica.
‘’I wish I had a date, I am meeting up with Clark from the gym.’’ said Johnny.
‘’Clark, the bouncer?’’ asked Jessica, shocked.
‘’Yes mom, but don't worry I am not going to become a bouncer.’’ laughed Johnny.
‘’Well I am relieved to hear that, so what are you going to do at his club then?’’ asked Jessica sternly.
‘’Well, to be honest it's rather embarrassing.’’ replied Johnny blushing.
‘’Okay then sit down and tell me about it!’’ said Jessica sternly.
Johnny tried to look casual and relaxed but once he sat down on the couch his mother remained standing placing her in a dominant position. Johnny felt like a child being scolded again and avoiding eye contact as he told Jessica his plans for the evening.
‘’SO YOU WANT TO WRESTLE PROSTITUTES IN A STRIP CLUB WITH STRANGERS WATCHING AT YOU!’’ shouted Jesicca.
‘’They are not prostitutes.’’ replied Johnny.
‘’No I am sorry but no son of mine will go to a place like that.’’ remarked Jessica.
‘’Mom, I am an adult I think I can decide for myself.’’ replied Johnny.
‘’I am not dealing with this, do you want me to phone your uncle?!’’ said Jessica angrily before storming off to her room.
‘’Shit I should have lied, so much for being honest.’’ thought Johnny and proceeded to text Clark that he had to cancel for the night.

The atmosphere in the house was a little tense. Johnny spent most of the early evening in front of his laptop feeling embarrassed and trying to avoid his mother.
Jessica felt disappointed in herself for losing her temper but also angry at her son for even entertaining the idea of visiting a strip club.
‘’Well he is a young man and probably need to blow of steam, maybe I overreacted a little.’’ thought Jessica to herself.
Jessica proceeded to walk towards Johnny’s room and knocked on his door.
‘’Come in.’’ sighted Johnny.
‘’Hi Honey, sorry about shouting at you earlier.’’ said Jessica.
‘’No worries mom.’’ said Johnny, still looking at his laptop ignoring his mother.
‘’So what body parts did you workout at the gym today?’’ asked Jessica.
‘’My arms, why do you care?’’ replied Johnny.
‘’Well I felt bad about it earlier and thought maybe we could hit the gym later tonight again, maybe workout our legs or something.’’ said Jessica.
‘’Mom, we never workout together.’’ replied Jonny bluntly.
‘’Well exercise always puts you in a great mood and maybe afterwards if you still want to wrestle maybe the two of us can wrestle against each other.’’ said Jessica coyly.
‘’Where did this come from suddenly?’’ asked Johnny.
‘’I take that as a yes then, maybe I am not as hot or as young and nibble as those strippers but ask you this do they have arms like these?’’ laughed Jessica doing a bicep pose in front of her son, finally delighted that his eyes seemed enthusiastic again.
‘’Mom, dont sell yourself short, you are hot, let's go hit some weights.’’ said Johnny.
‘’That's what I want to hear.’’ replied Jessica.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2021, 07:08:01 am »
Glad to see a continuation. Let the wrestling begin! K+!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2021, 07:45:13 pm »
Thanks, this is my first story, but after reading it from start I might need to revise it a little.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mommy issues

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View