Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572780 Posts in 72117 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:31:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Fetish within a fetish?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fetish within a fetish?  (Read 9857 times)

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Fetish within a fetish?
« on: May 18, 2019, 03:29:01 am »
Within the world of female bodybuilders, are there certain specific aspects of the athletes that enhance your experience?

For me, lately, I'm really into girls with short, bleached hair -- the "pixie look". The two girls who come to mind are Kahla Bullemor and Amanda Slinker.

I love the look. Its daring and its cheeky. Its flirts with masculinity while remaining very feminine.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline HEK

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Fetish within a fetish?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 09:04:30 am »
painted toenails and clear high heels..    :woohoo:   

amazonophile

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 12:36:59 am »
For me its very full lips(thats why so many of my favorite fbb`s are black,black women tend to have full lips...back in the day my father would have disowned me for liking black women but I digress.);  I also tend to like tall fbb`s.

Offline hhheeeyyy123456

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 02:30:00 am »
Bleached blonde hair and very dark tans with thick scattered veins.  Physique type like Heidi vuorela. 

Also, I think it looks great when they wear a bikini, but have running shoes on and are standing up on their tip toes.

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 12:16:28 pm »
Feet and platform flip flops.  It’s like they want to say even more “hey, look at me.”  Plus it makes their feet and legs look incredible

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 02:54:22 am »
Women of small stature and large muscles. Like Jodi Miller :heart:
There Can Be Only One

Offline Frank Griffin

• Activity:
    0%
  • Frank Griffin
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 04:30:57 pm »
I dont know why, but when a girl has on a skimpy sports bra and skimpy shorts on I love it,, especially if they are sweating, or their nipples poke through the top 

DeviantArt: ffovfls

If you have discipline, drive, determination, NOTHING is impossible
- DLB

Offline wpgcouple40

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2020, 08:53:12 pm »
I have always had a "clothes" fetish, especially shiny and solid colours, skimpy. I actually always prefer a semi-naked woman over a naked woman. This fetish is true of all types of women, not just FBB's. The good part about this is that for me walking on a beach, and sometimes a mall, has the same effect for me as it would for a "normal" guy if every girl was naked.  :)

Offline Elevate11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2020, 06:54:12 pm »
I've always had a clothes fetish as well. Love see like old workout outfits from the80s and early 90s and white reebok hightops. I've never understood it, as I don't have a foot fetish or love for any other sneaker but those white reebok high tops on a pair of muscular legs just set me off.

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2020, 10:41:33 pm »
A wet look shiny high leg bikini, 80’s style.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2020, 09:46:20 pm »
I'm kinda tall, 6 feet 1 inch, so no matter the height of the sessionette I love backless high heels. Makes the ladies taller and those high heels with the noise they make on a hard floor plus the sweaty arch of the feel as they separate from the foot walking.... grrrr… love it. Busty sessionettes too, natural is wonderful but realistic "strap ons" are fine too. And may I be crude and say big clits. The first time I saw an FBB clit live in session for a second I thought it was a small penis it was so big. (No, not gonna post whose clit it was.)

One thing, I've always done role play where the ladies were dominant. My preference has always been a "sensual" FBB. At least initially they were dominant. Sometimes we switched. The sometimes aggressive sensuality of FBBs in session have always been a tremendous turn-on for me since they turn to more kink they you'd expect. 

Offline Runningman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2020, 01:47:22 am »
I love lean toned strippers like Cayenne from Playhouse, Burlington, NJ. Especially her legs in those platform mules.

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2020, 06:47:26 am »
A small touch I like with the fetish for muscle-bound women: cocky t-shirts. I appreciate when an Alpha Female wears a shirt w/a slogan like 'The Boss', or 'Queen', etc. Also like seeing muscular she-pecs wrapped up in a Superman 'S' shirt or tank top..

Offline elmariachi

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2020, 08:42:34 am »
Besides the height and mass like Irene Andersen, a nice dark/bronze tan will be fun to oiling. Big turn on when her tanned muscles are glistening. A lower back tattoo for glutes and thighs worship and a nice belly ring to go with abs worship. If she offers "additional services" the 'white stuff" will look great on her already glistening tanned muscles, especially on her abs or back.
Celebrating my 1000th load of HAPPINESS to Yaxeni

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2020, 02:05:23 pm »
several....

swollen veiny forearms- like aleesha and nancy lewis

big thick pecs / breasts with nipples that are always hard - ala mistress treasure and monique hayes

rockhard fbbs who love showing their deep muscular armpits - kim perez (  all timer ) and the my current fave kortne greene.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Fetish within a fetish?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View