Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572774 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:57:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  1996 Ms. International
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1996 Ms. International  (Read 23312 times)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
1996 Ms. International
« on: May 09, 2011, 02:02:57 am »

Enjoy some great 1996 Ms. International Scans  ;D  ;D  ;D

;D
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Patrick_Henry

Re: 1996 Ms. International
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 03:00:58 pm »
'96,  Chizevsky won the International & the Ms Olympia that year.. It was a great athletic achievement.
She was Secretariat that year ~

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 08:55:51 am »
Great scans, thanks.
Looking at these pics, I realise that the internet age has actually meant we have lost something about the FBB coverage that we had back then. Sure, we expect instant photo's, and the moans start when pics don't appear instantly when a major contest is on.
When they do appear, they are often distant shots, poor resolution etc, but lots of them.
Look at these pics. You are almost on stage with the women, striations and facial expressions clearly visible, even if the scans are a bit grainy.
Months will have passed before these few pics appeared on the news stands, but well worth the wait in my opinion!

The fast internet age has not always been good for FBB coverage, and I would love to see a return to a few high res shots on stage, real close ups, rather than the "in the audience" shots we see today, in both pics and clips.
After all bodybuilding is 100% a visual sport, but those that provide coverage don't seem to have the passion to provide quality images anymore.
I used to note very clearly who had taken a great pic. Not any more, I couldn't tell you who takes the modern day pics, none are memorable.

lovefbbs

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 08:30:12 pm »
Agree, I really don't like the faraway shots. Close up pictures and videos needed for much better visual impact.  And taken by someone with a passion for muscular women. :)

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 04:47:28 am »
Agree, I really don't like the faraway shots. Close up pictures and videos needed for much better visual impact.  And taken by someone with a passion for muscular women. :)

Actually the problem isn't the distance to the stage, it is the size of the lenses used on the cameras, you need large telephoto lenses, most people are using digicams that are either ones with tiny built in lenses or in many cases cell phone cameras with even smaller lenses.   The old images were taken with large telephoto lenses on professional cameras.   You can buy the lenses much cheaper today as people have gotten rid of a lot of 35mm cameras and lenses.   But a professional digicam that uses regular "C" mount lenses is still real expensive.

As for who is taking the images, while the person needs to know what to photograph on a muscular body and what are the best poses, passion may not be the best quality in the photographer.   I think sometimes people get so wrapped up in seeing the hot babe they miss the best photo's.   So while taking photos and videos the photographer needs to remember he is there to take photo's not to drool over the muscle babes.  And then we have the other unfortunate problem and that is not everyone sees things in the same way.   So while one person may like for example legs and get good leg shots,  they mite miss the great bicep shot, etc.

Me if I was doing the photography at a major show I would need a lot of equipment to do it the way I would want.  I would probably rent most of the real expensive stuff, but still doing a proper photo and video coverage of a show would be major undertaking.   I would need access to the hall before the show to setup and run power cords, check lighting, etc.   I would probably have nine video cams, at least 9 still cams, and a couple of assistants, plus a bunch of tripods and cables and ....

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 07:15:22 pm »
'96,  Chizevsky won the International & the Ms Olympia that year.. It was a great athletic achievement.
She was Secretariat that year ~

Yup.  1996 Was the year Kim Chizevsky took over Women's Bodybuilding.  For the rest of her reign as the Ms Olympia every other contestant was competing for 2nd place ... and a distant one at that.  It was so obvious how outclassed the the other contestants were by the 1999 Olympia.  She only got called out once in the symmetry round and twice in the muscularity round (in the beginning and the end) for comparisons.  The judges only need to look at her essentially twice compared to the others (a quick third to confirm what they already knew) to determine it was game over.

Offline J_James

• Activity:
    0%
  • Love contest and pump room videos
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2021, 03:56:09 pm »
By 1999 she was out of this world! Such a great combination of beauty and size!

I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  1996 Ms. International

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View