Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575606 Posts in 73202 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:14:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Hot Models  |  Violet Summers
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Violet Summers  (Read 10868 times)

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
  • Female Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness
Violet Summers
« on: January 24, 2020, 06:20:21 am »
IG violets.tv

Age: 20 years young       Born: Friday 31st of December 1999       Birthplace: California, United States
    Ethnicity: Caucasian       Profession: Adult Model, Glamour Model       Hair color: Brown
    Eye color: Green       Body type: Slim       Bra/cup size: 32C (70C)       Boobs: Fake/Enhanced

Covid-19 2.0 didn't beat me, but only made me stronger!

I ♥ Saradas

Forum Saradas

Violet Summers
« on: January 24, 2020, 06:20:21 am »

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
Re: Violet Summers
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 06:58:10 am »

I ♥ Saradas

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 12:28:29 pm »

I ♥ Saradas

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 06:15:16 pm »
Inst@gram Celebrity, Violet Summers’ Love Affair With Sneakers

Violet Summers is a 20-year-old model who learned from the best on her way to becoming an Inst@gram celebrity and influencer. She has amassed nearly 9 million followers on Inst@gram, and is quickly on her way to breaking 10 million. To achieve the success that others she admired had, she knew that she had to discover her own brand. Who was she? How did she want to be seen by the world?

Well, she looked for inspiration on Pinterest and the accounts of other Inst@gram models. This helped her curate her unique aesthetics and pick out the right outfits. What caught her eye above everything else was the look of girls wearing sneakers.

If we want to get specific here, we can say that she was basically “Inst@gram stalking” wildly popular Alexis Ren. If you don’t already know, Alexis Ren has nearly 15 million Inst@gram followers, and is co-founder of a brand called Future Prosperity, which aims to help the world detox from plastic. As Violet scrolled through Alexis’ IG feed, she stumbled across a video of her wearing a pair of Air Jordan 1s. As she often does, Alexis was flashing her booty, except this time she was doing it while on a skateboard.

Up until this point, Violet never even owned a single pair of sneakers that was over $40! In fact, she was more of a flip-flop or flats kind of girl more than anything. However, Alexis made a lasting impression on her when she pulled her pants down, right at the camera. For Violet, this was an epic demonstration of female empowerment while wearing something that stood out.

Seeing this gave her an idea. She thought that while it was an amazing photoshoot idea, she wanted to take things a step further. After all, to stand out today amid the sea of other models and influencers, she needed to be bolder and more daring.

The first thing on her agenda was to go hit up the stores selling sneakers in town, online, and every time she visited a new city. She wanted to make sure she had the perfect sneakers in order to create the best photoshoots. She was on a mission that was driven by a vision.

This was the point when Violet began to merge her lingerie and bikinis and her new assorted collection of sneakers. It wasn’t long before she became obsessed with this new look and style. Fast forward to today, and Violet is the proud owner of an entire wall of sneakers...110 pairs to be exact! This is a collection that is steadily climbing and showing no signs of slowing down.

What started out as a hunt for creative inspiration to curate her own look and style led to a wildly successful aesthetic that Violet is now known for. Millions of her fans look forward to seeing what the next outfit she puts together will be. To see the latest from Violet Summers, follow her on Inst@gram here and prepare to be stunned!
I Saradas

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 07:19:43 pm »

I ♥ Saradas

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2021, 09:16:19 pm »
Violet Summers

I ♥ Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Hot Models  |  Violet Summers

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View