Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572450 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:52:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 150017 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
New ongoing story - New Life
« on: September 13, 2018, 12:29:58 pm »
Here's the new story. Enjoy!

It was a surprisingly nice day. Over the last weeks, the weather had been awful and Ava had worried that the drive home would be terrible. There had been big storms, the internet was full of people talking about the floods. Today, the sun was shining, it was warm but not hot and she was going home.
She looked out of the window of the bus. She had to admit, her home didn't offer much in the way of a landscape. Hills, woods, fields, the occasional herd of cows or sheep, some mountains in the background. That was it. The bus rumbled. It had seen better days. There were only a few people on board anyway, most of them old and poor. Ava sighed. The last year in college had been pretty tough. Last summer, her dad had suddenly died of a heart attack. Right in the living room. He stood up after lunch, complained about some pain in his arm, took a breath and collapsed. Of course, they had called a doctor and the ambulance and she even tried CPR, but she had had no idea of how to do this and by the time the paramedics arrived, he was dead.
The funeral had been terrible for her. Returning to college afterwards felt like betrayal. She had left her mother alone with her grief. The time at school was bad for her: She was depressed, tired and frustrated. As a result, she ate. A lot. Ava had always been overweight, now, she was obese. Her friends had tried to motivate her to fix this, but she couldn't. She was exhausted.
When classes began again, she did her best to focus on them. She studied as good as she could, producing adequate results and barely surviving the classes. During holiday season, she just stayed in her room, not even daring returning home. After a year, she could no longer hide. She decided to go home and at least see her mom before things got too bad. The longer she took, the heavier it would be on her conscience.
So she took the bus and rode home. Maybe she could finally accept what had happened.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

New ongoing story - New Life
« on: September 13, 2018, 12:29:58 pm »

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 05:20:35 pm »
well, interesting beginning.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 10:49:13 pm »
Great set-up. Good pacing as usual. Can’t wait for another El Roy masterpiece!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 06:50:06 am »
I hope I won't disappoint.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 08:55:21 am »
Ava carefully climbed out of the bus. The city was looking as dirty and broke as ever. She groaned. The long sitting had made her tired and sore. She tried to stretch, but stopped it immediately. Showing her fat body embarrassed her. Just like her mom, she was used to wearing tent-like shapeless clothes, but even with those, she didn’t want to give anybody even a glimpse at her rolls.
She picked up her backpack, awkwardly loaded it on her back, grabbed her two duffels and set out towards home. It was quite the journey. She was so out of shape, she wanted to cry. Moving that stuff down those few blocks took forever. Ava had to take several breaks to even get there.
As she waited to get her breath back, she realized just how screwed up the place had become. It was obvious that people had moved away. What had once been an important industrial city was now shockingly empty. She shook her head. She was part of the problem, obviously. Studying at the near-bankrupt local college was wasted time, so she preferred to travel to the capital and do her stuff there.
At last, she reached the house. It was one of the endless grey high-rises that had been constructed quickly back when the place was all busy. It wasn’t beautiful or comfortable, but it was cheap and functional. That was something, at least.
The young woman fumbled for her keys, unlocked the door and moaned in despair.
The elevator was out. And as far as she could tell, it had been broken for a while. Groaning, she started her way up the stairs. This trip was starting badly even now.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 08:59:49 am »
The ascension took forever. By the time she was in the fourth floor, she was sweaty, tired and frustrated. Why didn’t her mom get somebody to fix that stupid elevator? Why did she have to come from this deeply frustrating and uncool place?
As most students from these parts, she kept quiet about her origins, not wanting to be seen as an idiot from a broken city. Instead, when people asked, she’d make vague gestures and change the subject.
She sat down on the stairs to catch her breath. When she had been a kid, she’d run up while her parents took the elevator and sometimes even reach the fifth floor before they did. That was long ago, obviously.
With a sigh, she grabbed the bags again, struggled to her feet and continued her climb. Every step was pain. She wondered if her knees were hurting because of the stairs right now or because of some more massive problem. She had recently read about hip and knee replacements, and the idea shocked her. Okay, the article was about such procedures for animals, but since she was training to be a vet, she kinda had to care about this. Still, why?
At last, she reached her family’s flat. She was a deep crimson and very out of breath. Right now, all she wanted to do was lay down and die. Then she realized just how tasteless that was and shook her head.
She fumbled for the keys and wanted to unlock the door when it abruptly swung open.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 09:22:56 am »
“Ava! You’re here! Why didn’t you call?”
The chubby young woman looked up and was startled. It was her mother … and it wasn’t. It took her a while to sort out what she was seeing. The voice was the same. The hair too. The face …
It was thin. Well, thinner.
“Mom?”
The older woman gave her an incredulous look.
“Yes? Who else were you expecting?”
“No, no. I was expecting you. But … You look different.”
“I hope so. It was a lot of work. Just come in!”
The person that was almost her mother just pulled her inside, grabbed the bags and carried them inside as if they were nothing. It was strange for Ava to watch this after her struggle in the staircase. What was going on? Was this a joke? Some hidden camera show?
“I’m going to ask this again … Mom?”
“Just come in. I guess I’ll have to explain.”
“Please do.”
The apartment was as cozy as she remembered it. There was the season-appropriate decoration, the bright, friendly colors … It felt like home. It even had this faint smell of flowers that came from the endlessly blooming potted plants which her mother relentlessly fought to keep alive.
And yet, there was the elephant in the room: Her father’s portrait on the shelf between the summertime postcards and the little modelling clay surfer Ava had made when she was ten years old.
Her mom had picked a nice portrait of him. He usually looked like a slightly otter-like goofy man on most pictures, but in this one, he seemed downright serene. More like a walrus, maybe.
Ava felt a shiver going through her body. Did she just make fun of him? How could she?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 01:56:13 pm »
She was pulled from her meditation by the weird thin person that was her mom and told to sit down on the sofa. Moments later, she had a glass of iced tea in her hand. Normally, this was when the first plate of cookies or chocolates would be served, but instead, she found her mother sitting on one of these big plastic balls at the table, chopping up vegetables.
Ava took her time to understand. Her mother was wearing a big and obviously comfortable hoodie and some yoga pants or leggings. She couldn’t tell. And her legs were looking good. They were surprisingly thick, but obviously muscular. Ava had read enough comic books to know what leg muscles looked like and those were undeniably big.
“So …”
Her mother took the plate of vegetables and bounced and rolled up to her, smiling happily.
“It’s easy. I took up training and I lost weight. I had to. I was going to kill myself if I continued. When your dad died, I understood I was living on borrowed time. I couldn’t do this to you. And here I am.”
Her daughter took a while to process this.
“How did you do it?”
“It was hard at first, but I did the little things first. I started going to work by foot, I didn’t take the elevator anymore, I reduced my eating, I added the vegetables, and eventually, I joined a gym.”
“You? A gym? Seriously?”
Her mother grinned:
“I couldn’t believe it either. But it worked.”
“Show me.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2018, 06:43:20 am »
What followed next was the weirdest show in Ava’s life. Her mom got on the tips of her toes and she could clearly see her leg muscles bulge under the stretchy clothes. She stared. Her mom said, a little awkwardly:
“Okay, so these are my legs. I’ve been training them hard, biking and using the leg press and what not.”
“I never saw any legs like those on a woman.”
“Oh, come on. Never watched the Olympics with your father?”
“I was little when he did that.”
“Sure. Anyway, here they are. I also use that stepper thing at the gym. Look, I can make my calves look bigger.”
And she did a few moves, pushing herself up and down on the tips of her toes. Soon, her legs grew even shapelier.
“I am impressed. Those look hard and strong.”
Her mom was grinning now.
“I know. I love them.”
“And what about your top?”
“Sure. That too. Wait. Just let me get out of that hoodie. Ever since I lost all that weight, I’ve been cold all the time.”
“Hm.”
“But it was worth it.”
The older woman extricated herself from the hoodie. Ava watched as her mother revealed a rather plain tanktop and then, a pair of surprisingly strong arms. They were relatively skinny, but there were some cords of muscle on them. It was strange to see her like that.
“Mom! What happened to your arms? I mean, losing weight, okay, but … You got muscles!”
“I hope so! It’s a lot of hard work and all that eating is pretty stressful.”
The older woman grinned and flexed her arm. The small muscle tightened and bulged a little.
“Looks nice, huh?”

“Who are you and what did you do to my mom?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 03:38:43 pm »
“I will show you tomorrow. For now, just relax and get your things unpacked. Also, give me your laundry. I’m pretty sure you brought some.”
Ava nodded.
“Cool. Thank you, Mom!”
She returned to her room. It was pretty much the way she had left it. Of course, her mother had cleaned it thoroughly and she noticed that the plugs had been redone. She noticed that there were little standard ports on top of the plugs themselves. That was quite practical. She plugged her phone and sat on her bed.
It produced the same “sproing!” sound it always did. Funny. The place was the same as always, seriously, what could a year change? But then again, there were all these little differences. She’d have to ask her mom about that.
Outside, she heard her sort the laundry, then she left, literally jogging down the stairs. This was amazingly weird.
She sighed and dropped on the mattress, looking at the ceiling. She’d spend two months here. Ava wondered whether her relationship with her mom would survive this. The last time she’d been here this long, at least before her dad died, she had been so relieved she could go.
Her dad.
That was another thing. Normally, he’d pick her up at the station whenever she came home, take her on a little tour downtown and buy her some ice cream or candy or, when she was little, a toy. Then her mom would scold him for spoiling her.
Yeah, no.
She rolled over. The blanket felt fresh, not as dusty as before. Without warning, she fell asleep.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 08:44:54 am »
She awoke early in the morning and felt surprisingly relaxed. The sun was up already, and the whole apartment was flooded by the golden morning light. Moaning happily, she rolled over to her phone and checked the clock. Okay. She had slept for twelve hours straight. Ava had missed that for a long time.
She slowly sat up, stretched and patted her belly. God, she hated that thing. If she could just take it off and just set it aside, she would be so happy. As she got to her feet and went to the toilet, she remembered her mother. Was this real or was this just some confused memory?
She walked past the living room and heard something whizz. Intrigued, she looked inside.
Her mother was sitting on an exercise bike and racing along, listening to something on her headset. She seemed really focused, so Ava watched some more. It was crazy to see her mom in those tight yoga pants, racing along on her bike, her muscly legs pumping along. She could barely take her eyes off her.
Suddenly, the older woman looked up and grinned. She took off the headset and said:
“Good morning! You’re up already. That’s great! Did I wake you?”
Ava shook her head:
“No, I slept like a log. It was great.”
“Wonderful. I’ve got fifteen more minutes, then I’ll fix you breakfast. Why don’t you take a shower for now and by the time you’re ready, I’ll have everything set up.”
“Thank you, Mom!”
Her mother smiled, nodded and put the music back on. Ava left to take a shower.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2018, 01:05:08 am »
I think I've already started to put the pieces together for where most of the elements are headed. But I'll need to keep reading to verify my suspicions. Kinda helps it's well written so far.

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2018, 07:10:53 am »
Great to see another slow growth type story from you.  I'd actually be surprised if any of us really knew where exactly this story is going.  One of the best aspects of your stories is how they involve more than just muscles and characterization.  What seems like background eventually occupies the foreground and we see the muscles in action.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2018, 08:20:35 am »
Thank you all for the feedback. Here's the next part:

The water hit her body. Ava felt her body get more energetic. The cool water was really making her feel alive right now. After a day and a night in her clothes, she was just happy to be rid of them. As the sweat washed off, she cupped her big, soft breasts and let them flop back down. She thought of her mother’s hard, tough body. Maybe this was a bit much for her, but if she could do it, maybe … She wondered what it felt like to be so tough. She had always been on the plump and weak side and seeing her mother’s super-fit body now felt even worse. If she lost that extra weight and got fit, she’d certainly have less problems at college.
Maybe she should ask her for help. Maybe she should use the summer break to get fit. Not as fit as her mom, maybe. That was too wiry. But being slimmer was certainly worth it.
She thought of herself looking thinner and fitter. That could work.
Ava turned the water off, got out dried herself and got dressed. In the living room, the bike had disappeared back under a cover and the smell of breakfast filled the air. Her mom was just finishing the last bits and said:
“I wasn’t sure whether you’d want my diet, so I bought some stuff for you. You can take as much as you want.”
She put a jar of peanut butter, one of nougat spread and some jam on the table. The toaster produced a twangy sound and ejected too slices of bread.
Ava looked at her mom’s side of the table and found a bowl of yoghurt and some fruit.
“Is that your breakfast?”
She nodded:
“The diet is the most important part.”
“Could I try it for the summer?”
A smile spread across her mother’s face:
“Definitely!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2018, 08:51:54 am »
In the end, Ava ate the more traditional breakfast anyway. Want not, waste not. However, once they were done and her mother did away the dishes, she asked:
“So, what are you up to today?”
“I was planning on going to the gym later on and maybe take you to see the family in the afternoon. People want to see how you’ve been doing. Is that okay for you?”
Ava nodded.
“I’d love to. The gym too.”
“Cool! You’ll get to meet Lucius.”
“Lucius?”
“My trainer. He’s amazing.”
Ava couldn’t believe it:
“You have a trainer?”
“Of course. It really helps and you don’t get hurt as easily.”
“Wow. Mom. Really. This is so strange.”
There was a faint shadow on her face for a moment.
“I want to be there for you. So I have to be fit. That’s just it. I love you, and I don’t want you to be …”
Her voice trailed off. She embraced her daughter. For Ava this was both awkward and strange, after all, her mom’s wiry arms felt odd against her own flab.
“It’s okay. Thank you.”
Her mother stayed like this for a while and took a deep breath. Then she released her and said:
“You’ll see. Things will be fine.”
There was a pause, then she asked:
“So, do you have  a job lined up for the summer?”
Ava was relieved by the change of subject. She didn’t want to cry.
“Yeah. I’m going to start at Hallson in three days. They need people for lab work and it’s definitely good for my studies.”
“That’s great. That’s great.”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View