Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572584 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:49:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  FBBs Attire during Contests
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FBBs Attire during Contests  (Read 14358 times)

lukaszgpl

FBBs Attire during Contests
« on: April 30, 2007, 06:44:22 am »
This is a question that has intrigued me for some time: don't you think that FBBs should show more during contests they appear in? They have great bodies to show, not to mention it would certainly help increase the audience  ;). Your opinions please...

Forum Saradas

FBBs Attire during Contests
« on: April 30, 2007, 06:44:22 am »

Offline randy312

• Activity:
    0%
Re: FBBs Attire during Contests
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 06:53:29 am »
Of course Id prefer nude,but sadly it wont ever happen. Great idea for a thread though,karma plus.

Tiny Toon Adventures

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 04:57:49 pm »
Turning a still controversial women's contest into a type of nudie show would only damage FBB further :'(

PaulC

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 05:26:31 pm »
I could see topless, but that would pretty much automatically leave out anyone with implants... Which in and of itself may not be all that bad an idea. Some 'bolt-ons' are large enough to actually obscure pec development..

Having said that, let me now go back on myself and say that while there are examples of women whom I admire who do not fit into what I am about to say, overall I prefer female bodybuilders to be just that.  Female first, then a bodybuilder.  As stated by me elsewhere, I don't have much interest in the utlra-dry, transparent skin, sunken eyed, 'contest-ready' look that some favor. I'd really like to see the competition place some reasonable emphasis on reality (what a concept!) and give credit for overall aestheticism as part of the scoring. And before anyone goes off on me for saying women should be judged differently from men, let me add that I say that we need some similar sanity in  men's bodybuilding, too.

We (collectively) seem to be at the point where winning at any cost is the thing. Another poster pointed out in a different thread a while back the high mortality rate among bodybuilders in general who do very real damage to themselves in their quest to "be the best".  It seems to me that one of the things we all need to be the best at is taking care of ourselves, but somewhere along the way, we lost that concept. I think it's time to try and get it back. 

End rant.  For now, at least

monk

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 06:37:31 pm »
it would bet best for the sport if the women wore thongs onstage.

FBBFan

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 06:48:37 pm »
Turning a still controversial women's contest into a type of nudie show would only damage FBB further :'(
That really true.
And in fact...... we love em in that way, don't we? ;)

lionforce

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 02:34:49 pm »
it would bet best for the sport if the women wore thongs onstage.

yeah I could see their bottoms getting a little more revealing, thong type bottoms should be an option and it should be the female's choice not manditory :)

Offline Devilsharvest

• Activity:
    0%
  • A Strong Woman is allways a Challenge
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 10:42:26 am »
Well lukaszgpl
for me i think it would be graet if the FBB´s would doing this Contests in the nude ;) . Of course the Ticket for such an event would cost a lot of Money but in this way i don´t care about  ;D. also i´ve some other nice ideas but i think this is not the place to discuss them . lol
Btw , ´since i watched this "American Gladiator " Shows i was thinking about what a thrill it could be if the Women where nude at this Contest - or only waering a String .  ::)

Carpe diem

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 01:38:16 pm »
not just saying this as a horny man,but i would like to see them in thongs like they they do overseas and in brazil.the object is to show as much of the body as possible.how can you judge a womans glutes if you cant see them?going nude would be totally stupid.that would cut out the children(the up and comers)

filgy1021

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 01:58:19 am »
The NABBA contests allow thongs, and most of the competitors wear them.  Check out this site for lots of videos http://www.gmv.com.au/

beeforock

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 09:27:18 am »
Thongs to show more glute muscles is an excellent idea and will provide more popularity and more fans.  Hey, sex appeal sells.

fitfam

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 09:46:53 am »
yes, ya'll have enough to overcome.

arcore23

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 01:13:36 pm »
Topless will be an innovation, we could see the pectoral muscle. In my opinion for some fbb an advantage in competition.

femusclover

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 05:29:15 pm »
ideally naked, but as that is unlikely in near future, girls should definitely be allowed to wear thongs to show off their beautiful glutes.

arcore23

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 05:36:15 am »
If the fbbs appear topless will be more fun but also it gave more value to their pecs.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  FBBs Attire during Contests

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View