Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579672 Posts in 73839 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 01:58:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  More FBB's in video games
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: More FBB's in video games  (Read 10206 times)

Offline sandrock10

• Activity:
    0%
More FBB's in video games
« on: August 26, 2009, 09:15:39 pm »
Keeping on the subject of female bodybuilders, i've noticed that there are a few video games that has a few muscular females and FBB's but none unless the game has not been translated or released from Japan (look at Muscle March on the Wii). I'm doing a degree in video game design here in the UK and i would like to know if you would like to see more FBB's in games or like to see a game based on them? I can take a few shots if you dislike the idea and all!

Thanks for your insight, people.  :)
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Kuner

Re: More FBB's in video games
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 09:46:13 pm »
definitely. it's a reason to buy a game

zillaspawn

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 12:06:09 am »
you can create FBB's in the  smackdown vs raw WWE  games , but if you make them to big they look to blocky....thiers also a fighting game with a create a chacter mode ,i think its the new soul caliber game with a good fbb skin   

arcore23

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 05:20:00 am »
definitely. it's a reason to buy a game

I totally agree. There also will be more funny to play the game.

lionforce

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 07:29:43 pm »
I think it would be awesome to take a female or male body builder up the ranks in a video game but IMO it would be a hard sell and I can't see any company who would take the chance of making one, maybe an indie game that can be played for free or put out on the xbox or ps3 downloadable service

d1901_2000

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 04:54:02 pm »
WWE Smack vs. Raw 2007 is great. Also check out Saints Row 2. You can make some real hot FBBs in that game.

adamstar

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 10:00:23 am »
I want more video games to have more FBB's. FBB's are rare in video games.

kingjim

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 10:54:07 am »
WWE Smack vs. Raw 2007 is great. Also check out Saints Row 2. You can make some real hot FBBs in that game.
I will have to disagree with you on Saints Row 2. You can make ripped women, but not FBBs. If you try to make them too big, they literally turn into men. Just as if you try to make men smaller, they literally turn into women.

calluna

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2009, 10:37:01 am »
TOTAL OVERDOSE for the PSP has some bodybuilders in it

kingjim

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2009, 07:11:18 pm »
Anyone play Champions Online? They have a promotion for Thanksgiving weekend making it free to play. I personally don't think it's fun, but the character creator is pretty neat. You can make 7 foot tall women with she-hulk type build, if you stretch the legs then they end up going off the scale to about 8 feet tall.

saradas1313

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2010, 04:24:20 pm »
Unfortunately WWE Smack vs. Raw 2007 is not for pc  :-[.

shovelware

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 10:25:47 pm »
I don't see why anyone on this forum would vote no  ::)

kared1

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 12:43:14 pm »
What do you think of little, skinny girls armed with twohanded swords appearing in many RPG video games as amazons?  ::)
outrageous.

Offline goldenjet9

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2010, 07:41:29 pm »
What would be the point of a fbb game, and I would imagine it would a whole lot of button mashing to see how many reps you can do in 20 seconds, 8 bit style.

jackedgurl19

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2010, 10:37:59 pm »
I dont think it even has to be a bodybuilding game ( which would seem boring ,if your going to sit and press buttons to do reps w/ ur chacter y not just go to the fuckin gym and do it for real ) just give users the option to have the FBB body type as a mode in the create a chacter ...

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  More FBB's in video games

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View