Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572440 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Poll: What's the ideal body type for you?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Poll: What's the ideal body type for you?  (Read 3878 times)

Offline oystercake23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Poll: What's the ideal body type for you?
« on: November 23, 2017, 01:39:27 am »
We all like women with muscles. But I suspect that everyone has different tastes in the amount of muscle and body type they prefer. That is okay since we're all different but I'm curious to know how different we all are. Hence, I am starting this poll to find out and you will be able to see the results after voting. You can vote for one up to all of the women to offer more flexibility to people who have a broader preference.

To meet the purpose of this poll, please consider each woman based on how she looks in the pictures only. You may recognize some of them and remember them looking a different way, such as competition vs. off season.

Feel free to comment on what you like about the women who you voted for. Thanks for participating! Below are their pics for your reference.

Anna Nyman

Cindy Phillips

Emma Hartley

Guluzar Tufenk

Nikkiey Stott

Paige Sandgren

Park Soo Hee

Rachael Chaskey

Autumn Gordon

Joanna Jean Bella

Katie Lee

Melinda Lindmark

Michelle Gavin

Forum Saradas

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Poll: What's the ideal body type for you?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 04:06:47 am »
 Out of of the physiques listed would pick Gulzar Tufenk . If i could give an example of the perfect type of physique , for me it would look like Lindsey Cope , and Yeon Woo Jhi .
 For me those 2 have the "perfect" body type . Nothing looks out of place . Are not too small and not too extreme . Although their a "few"  with the super huge look that i like .
But overall these 2 imo have the ideal physiques

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 01:37:01 pm »
Honestly my personal taste changes like the weather.  I may choose Guluzar today.  But ask again in a week and my chose could switch to Katie or Paige or someone else.
User is currently banned [View]

OldSchmoe67

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 11:03:23 pm »
Tough one. In the interest of fairness I'd be willing to try them all.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 02:26:12 am »
Of the ones listed, Cindy Phillips. Petite fbbs intrigue me -- I'm a tall guy, so the prospect of being dominated by a petite
bodybuilder is pretty exciting.

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 08:25:15 am »
Id say Cindy Philips of the ones listed ... else Aleesha Young (before huge breasts) and Michelle Russell

Offline Maladjester

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 06:11:40 pm »
Out of of the physiques listed would pick Gulzar Tufenk . If i could give an example of the perfect type of physique , for me it would look like Lindsey Cope , and Yeon Woo Jhi .
 For me those 2 have the "perfect" body type . Nothing looks out of place . Are not too small and not too extreme . Although their a "few"  with the super huge look that i like .
But overall these 2 imo have the ideal physiques
Pretty much this. I tend to like the ones with genuine size, but still well proportioned, elegant as well as strong. Shelley Beattie is my all-time favorite, though Yeon and Lindsey are certainly amazing.

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 09:06:27 pm »
My ideal body type isn't listed.  My ideal is Aleesha Young or Natalya Trukhina.

But Paige is probably my favorite out of the one's listed.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Poll: What's the ideal body type for you?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View