Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574104 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 10:11:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Joint Workout
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Joint Workout  (Read 19663 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Joint Workout
« on: September 14, 2019, 03:11:42 am »
Sean lost his father in a car accident at the age of 10. Shortly after, him and Sarah, his mother, moved into a nice 2 bedroom condo. It was a nice move cause Sarah had a full day schedule and the condo had a lot of commodities, such as a playground, a nice pool, a gym and lots of security. It was a nice place to raise a child.
During those first years, Sean took a while to make some friends. He had always been a quiet boy, but the condo had other kids and he played around with them every now and then. Sean had always been skinny and not much into sports, not like his mother, who despite of taking care of the money and the house, always made time for jogging, eating healthy and keeping fit.

Five years since Sean's father's death, Sarah became a bit worried that her son, already a junior in high school, wasn't very popular around. She knew that he wasn't the most confident person, and she figured maybe practicing some sort of sport might help. The first chance came a few weeks later, when the condo administration hired a personal trainer to consult and prescribe an exercise routine for anyone who wanted. Not thinking twice, Sarah signed both herself and her son for an initial evaluation on Saturday.
The day came and they both headed to the gym. Arriving there, Sean noticed someone new. It was a mid 20's woman, with short curly hair. What caught Sean's eyes, however, was the girl's frame. Although she was lean, she looked very solid, Her shoulders were very round and popped out nicely from her sleeveless tank top.
"Hi, you must be Cory" Sarah approached the woman and introduced herself "I'm Sarah and this is my son, Sean"
"Hi! Nice to meet you both" she answered with a smile "So, first I'll ask you a few questions to know you better and make a more personal workout routine for you, ok?"
They nodded
"Great. So, I'm assuming Sean here wants to build some muscle. Am I right?" she blinked one eye to him
"Yeah. Sure" He answered, trying to sound uninterested like every teen.
"And you, Sarah? What are your goals?"
"Well, same as him, of course!" Sarah asked promptly. Sean was caught by surprise. He turned to his mother trying to be sure he heard correctly. She wanted to get muscles? Cory was surprised as well
"Oh, really? That's so nice! I love when I have the opportunity to help women get a little bigger.... So I guess we can start with the same routine for you both, and take it from there. Sounds good?"
"Sure do!" Sarah was really excited with the whole thing. Sean was still trying to make some sense from it.
"Good. So, today we'll start with some dumbbell presses. This is an exercise for your chest. Here guys, lay on this bench" Cory pointed
Sarah took place and laid back. Cory handed her 2 15 pounds dumbbells.
"So, we'll start with these" She explained the proper technique and ordered Sarah to perform 10 reps. She did it and stood up, giving the bench to her son. Using the same weights, Sean performed the same exercise.
Two more series and Cory commanded "Now we will do some shoulder presses. Here, Sarah, use these" she said, handing over the 10 pound dumbbells. Again, Sarah started out and switched places with Sean, who worked out with the same dumbbells.
Their joint workout went on for another 30 minutes. Cory made sure to teach the right technique for them on each exercise, orienting them to do drop sets and increasing weight constantly. When they were done, she said goodbye and scheduled a second workout for the next day, where they'd exercise the remaining muscle groups.

Two weeks in and Sean noticed that Sarah had bought some supplements, changed her diet a bit and seemed more well disposed. She was really excited with the whole program, and assumed her son was too. Sean, however, soon enough felt unmotivated. He wasn't being able to add much weight to his series and wasn't seeing any real progress. As time went on, he skipped more and more workouts.
Unlike his son, Sarah was religiously following every instruction from Cory. A couple months in and she was already noticing changes on her body. For a 40 year old woman, she was loving that her waist had slimmed, her shirts were fitting better and even her shoulders looked a bit more prominent. What Sarah loved the most, however, was how nice her thighs and abs looked. She had developed a nice six pack. Yeah, she needed to flex them in order for them to appear, but she was loving it.
Since they were supposed to workout in different hours, Sarah just assumed Sean was progressing as well. She didn't know that her son was going at most twice a week, whereas she was following Cory's rules precisely, working out 6 times a week, getting enough rest and eating perfectly. Once she noticed some bulges on muscles she never had before, liker her triceps and biceps, she got even more exhilarated, dedicating more and more to building them up.

It was another Saturday when Sean decided he would go for a workout. It had been 5 months since his mother dragged him to it, and even though he never saw much results, he liked how he looked after a workout. It made him feel strong and confident. He entered the empty gym and considered what he was going to do first. After a moment, he decided he was going to do the dumbbell presses. He had just laid back with some 25 pounds on his hands when he heard someone coming in. Not bothering to look back, Sean started his series. He had just finished his set and was racking the dumbbells back when he heard his mother's voice
"Oh, excellent, Sean! Maybe we can workout together today!"
"Oh, hey mom. Sure"
"So, what are you training today?" she asked, placing her towel and her water bottle down. As she lowered her body, Sean noticed that his mother looked different. Maybe it was her outfit, a sleeveless, swimmer type tank top that fully exposed her back and shoulders, but she looked buff. Her back looked all lumpy and hard.
"Erm... I just did some dumbbell presses" He answered
"Great! So let me follow your lead"
Without giving much thought, Sarah picked up the 30 pound dumbbells from the rack and laid back on the bench. Sean watched in shock as his mother pressed the dumbbells up and down, up and down. She finished 8 perfect reps before getting up, switching places with him.
Not sure how to behave, Sean picked up the weights his mother was using and started his exercise. He managed 7 reps, but he shook and trembled in the last 3, unlike her who did them in perfect timing.
When Sean got up to switch places with his mother, Sarah had picked up the 35 pound dumbbells. Laying back, Sarah began her second set. Sean looked in disbelief. Was it possible that his mother was stronger than him?
Changing places again, Sean picked up the 35s and tried his best. He managed 4 reps before collapsing.
Sarah grabbed the 40 pounds and laid back. She did 6 strong, slow reps, exhaling when extending her arms every time, looking like a pro. When she finished, she offered the weight to Sean, who stumbled back
"I'm... I'm not sure I can use those..." he admitted, ashamed
"Oh" Sarah was a bit surprised "That's ok... so... shoulder presses?"
"S-sure"
Sarah grabbed the 20s and Sean relaxed. That was the weight he was used to. His mother did 12 fast reps with ease. Suddenly put back into a defensive place, Sean took the weights from her and did his 10 extenuating reps. Sarah watched closely. She was finally realizing that her son wasn't able to keep up with her weights.
Not saying anything, she grabbed the 25s and performed her second set. Sean watched her mother's shoulders press those weights up. They looked hard. When she finished her set, Sean noticed that her deltoids were swollen and defined. You could clearly see the separation between them and her arm muscles. Looking at his own, he could see that he didn't have shoulders like hers. He felt small and weak.
As their workout progressed, Sarah noticed more and more that she had grown stronger than her own son. She looked buffer and bigger. Her upper body looked better than his.

Before the end, she decided to confront him about his dedication to his routine. "Uh... Sean, come here please"
"Yeah, mom?" Sean was trying to wrap this up as soon as he could. He didn't want to feel any more embarrassed than he already was.
Sarah had put 2 10 pound plates on a 15 pound W shaped bar.
"Curl this, please"
"What? Why?"
"Just do it"
Sean grabbed the bar and curled it. No big deal.
"Done. Why did you asked me to...?"
Sarah added another 10 pound plate on each side
"Again"
Sean grabbed the bar once again and curled it. He could feel his biceps burning, but he managed the rep.
"Done. Now, can I go?"
Sarah, without looking at him, added a third 10 pound plate on each side.
"Again"
Not sure if he was able, Sean grabbed the bar and tried his best. His arms shook and burn, but he was only able to bring the weight halfway through.
"Why..." Sarah picked the bar from his hands and curled it perfectly, 3 times. The 40 year old woman's biceps popped out beautifully at each curl. Sean was mute. Sarah racked the bar and turned to her son
"I could have added some more weight, you know. But that's not the point here. Do you know why I'm lifting more weight than you in every single exercise, Sean?" She asked him, seriously
"It's.. it's..." Sean was ashamed of what was happening
"It's because you haven't dedicated yourself. We both started this together, Sean. Now look at me and look at yourself. What do you see?" Sarah placed her hands on her hips, involuntarily expanding her torso. She looked dominant.
"I... I..." he had no idea of what to say
"You know that in this 5 month I've added 10 pounds of weight? You know what weight is that, Sean? It's muscle. Raw, strong muscle. Look at me. Look at these" Sarah raised her arms and flexed her biceps. A considerable sized hard ball of muscle popped out "You see these? These are dedication, Sean. I hoped you had these too. I hoped you had bigger. But... do you? Care to show me?"
Sean was in the verge of crying "Mom, why are you doing this?"
"To teach you a lesson. Nothing will come to you in your life if you don't put your heart into it. And your time, and consideration."
"But, but mom..."
"No buts, Sean. I tried my whole life to be a role model to you. Someone you could admire. I always figured that you'd miss a paternal figure in your life, you know? The whole 'I beat my dad at armwrestling' thing. Well, I'm gonna make you a promise now. I will turn my body into living, walking memory to you that if you dedicate yourself to something, you can achieve it. Every time you look at me and see my hard, muscular body, every time you realize I grew bigger and stronger, I hope you remember that it didn't came easy. That you remember I've put a lot of sweat and heart on every fiber of it. And maybe you'll remember you need to do that too"
"M-mom... I... I'm sorry"
"Don't be sorry. Make me proud. Dedicate yourself. And... well, you'll have to, if you ever want to be able to say you beat your parents in armwrestling, you know?" Sarah flexed her right bicep again. "Cause I promise you it won't be easy"

Forum Saradas

Joint Workout
« on: September 14, 2019, 03:11:42 am »

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: Joint Workout
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 04:35:12 am »
Great stat.
Like to read where the story is going

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 02:48:20 pm »
This is a great read just like all of your stories. I just hope you don't forget about your others that are just starting to get good!

Two Journals left off on a really steamy section. Please tell us what happens next!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 08:51:08 pm »

It was a humbling experience for Sean. After being humiliated by his own mother, it took him a couple of weeks before realizing she was right. Gathering all his courage and swallowing his pride, one day he approached Sarah during dinner
"Uh... mom..."
"Yeah, Sean?"
"So, listen... about the other day"
Sarah breathed deeply. She regretted treating her son like that for many days after, but she knew she had to teach him a lesson, and she figured it was a valuable one. However, the next silent days made her double think her decisions. More than once she caught herself standing in front of Sean's room considering apologizing to him. Her mother instinct stopped her.
"Yeah... what about it?"
"Well... I... I guess you were right. I was wondering... if maybe... I could, you know... join you... maybe you could, you know... coach me... since, since it seems... it seems like you know a lot about working out and stuff" his eyes remained aiming his own food, but he tried to catch a glimpse of her expressions as, in his own way, asked for help from his mother. Sarah smiled cautiously
"I'm glad to hear that, Sean. I'd be more than happy to help you. Will you put your heart into it?"
"Yes... yes I will"
"Great! Then what do you say if we start tomorrow?"
"Sounds good. Thank you, mom"

The next months Sean did worked his ass off to make his mother proud, and as a result he started seeing some changes in his body too. After two or three months he even found confidence to wear more tight fitting clothes and even sleeveless shirts here and there.
The bad part was that no matter how well Sean felt looking at himself in the mirror, every time he was with his mother next to him, he felt dwarfed. Sarah's body kept growing in size and definition, and as they entered hot season and Sarah started wearing more and more revealing clothes that displayed her body and her muscles, Sean couldn't help but feeling odd next to her. It was a mixed feeling of envy, admiration and even... desire. It was weird for him, but watching Sarah curl, press or pull some serious weights, weights that he couldn't move, and seeing her muscles contract made him uncomfortable in his groins. It was just sexy seeing a woman so powerful and strong as she was. And it was arousing imagining what she could do to him. How easily her hard trained body could overpower his own.

It was a hot Saturday and Sean woke up early to do his bicep workout. He hit the condo's gym and got down to business. After finishing his sets, Sean flexed proudly his biceps in the mirror. He admired himself as two small but very viewable muscle balls popped up. They weren't there 6 months ago. He felt strong.
Sean was on his way out when Sarah came in
"Oh, hey son! All finished up?"
"Well, actually yeah, mom..."
"Oh.. that's so sad... I was hoping you could spot me in a few series.."
Sean, having no better plans, agreed.
Sarah tied a 45 pound plate around her waist and positioned herself under the pull up bar. On the tip of her toes, she grabbed the bar with both hands and flexed her knees, removing her feet from the ground. Sean admired, as Sarah positioned herself, the size and definition of her diamond shaped calves. They looked really hard and cut. As his mother grabbed the bar and started pulling herself up with the added weight, Sean gasped in awe watching the width of Sarah lats and the plumpness of her back muscles. If it wasn't for the fact that she was wearing a pink sports bra, someone who entered the gym in that moment might think that was a male bodybuilder doing his workout. Sarah had gotten really big over the last year.
Sean remained there, watching the impressive demonstration of strength from his mother, merely helping her out on her last 3 pull ups. She finally let go of the bar, breathing hard, grunting exhausted.
"Whew... that was intense" she said in between breaths
"Mom... that was... awesome" Sean answered her sincerely
"Well, thank you, Sean... I mean... I guess not many people can pull that up, right? At least, not many moms" she giggled. Sean just nodded
"You can say that again... I'm not sure any other mom can do that"
"So... help me with my curls?" She pointed to the dumbbells on the other corner of the gym
Mentally, Sean remembered he had just curled the 30 pounds for a few reps. He kept a safe distance from her, wondering which weights she might grab. As Sarah grabbed the same 30s, he thought to himself it wasn't that bad. Her next words made him shiver in amazement
"So, these are good for a warmup"
He watched as his mother curled 15 times each arm with the same weight he was able to do it maybe 5 or 6. The most impressive however was her technique. Sarah locked her elbows by her side perfectly, isolating only her biceps. She didn't swing her arms or her torso, she didn't put her shoulders into it.
As Sarah worked her way to the 40s and 50 pound dumbbells, Sean noticed how pumped her arms looked. The veins on her arms got thicker and thicker as she pumped her biceps, which looked hard and swollen from the effort. Standing right next to her, Sean looked at the mirror. The arms he was just proud of now looked like fragile twigs next to his mother's. Trying to look cool, Sean walked behind her. Yes, he was taller than her, but that was it. Sarah's body hid his completely, except for his head. She was wider than him, and the reflection made that very clear. Hypnotized by his mother's muscles, Sean, unaware of his actions, placed his hand on Sarah's bicep as she grunted finishing her last curl with the 50 pound dumbbell. he felt her muscle explode inside his palms, feeling big and hard as iron, causing an instant reaction on his cock.
Not taking her son's hands away from her arms, Sarah put the weights down, looked at him and asked calmly
"Do you want me to flex them for you, Sean?"
"Y-yes" his voice came out a wimp
Sarah smiled. She was really proud of how her body had changed over the last year. She loved that she had gotten bigger, muscular and strong. But secretly she wanted to be admired by that. She wanted people, especially men, to realize how strong and big she was. Ever since she realized how stronger than her own teenage son she had became, Sarah looked for opportunities to show men that she was the stronger person. If she could, she would change her own workout to copycat some guy's routine in order to display to them that she could lift more weight.
And now, finally, a man had asked her to flex. Yeah, it was her son, but his request came out of admiration and amazement. She wanted that. As she raised her both arms and flexed her biceps hard, grunting from the effort to make them as big as she could, she watched Sean's reaction. He was paralyzed, admiring her muscles. She turned her back and did the same pose, this time showing to him her V-shaped torso and her muscular lats and traps. Through the mirror, she noticed he wanted to feel the hardness of her muscles. She was enjoying being admired like that. But she wanted more. Not sure of what was having her, Sarah turned herself again and, still holding her biceps flexed, demanded
"Show me yours"
Even completely aware that his mother's muscles would put his to shame, Sean didn't dare to disagree. Maybe it was her tone, maybe it was the fact that this was his mother, or maybe it was the image of her muscular body, but she didn't ask. She demanded. And he obeyed.
"Mine are bigger" Sarah pointed, grabbing one of Sean's arms "And harder. How do you feel about that, Sean?"
Sean, astonished by his mother's behavior, feeling confused by the arousing reactions he was sensing, didn't know what to say
"I... I... It's amazing, mom"
"Do you like knowing how strong your mother is, Sean? Would you care to test this strength?"
"w-what?"
"What you think it would happen if, say... you'd armwrestle me? Or played a thug-of-war with me? Or even fight me?" Sarah placed her hands in front of her body, flexing her pecs rhythmically.
Feeling intimidated, Sean took two steps back. Sarah giggled
"Are you afraid of me, Sean? Are you afraid of your mom?"
"N-no" he managed to say
Throwing both her arms forward quickly and flexing her upper body hard, in a hulk-like pose, Sarah answered
"Good... you don't have to be afraid of these... but they deserve respect..."
"I- I respect them"
"And admiration..."
"I-I admire them too, mom"
tackling her son and wrapping her arms around him, Sarah silently spoke in his ears, as she crushed him inside her hug
"Well, and maybe some fear too"
She giggled as her son's face turned red and he mumbled uncomprehensible sounds

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 02:29:35 pm »
I really love your work! K+

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2020, 06:32:40 pm »
Although it's a concept that's been done before, notably by Magnusmagneto, you've certainly put your own excellent twist on it! I love the time skips and that we get to some bigger sizes quickly, and I felt you could have spent a little more time describing her biceps as she flexed then, but what you did describe was excellent, well-placed and good! I am looking forward to more. :D

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2020, 11:22:45 pm »
I`m curious how far Sarah will go. Hopefully very far. Great work.

Offline IAAPA

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2020, 02:09:24 pm »
This story is so good! I hope we get an armwrestle, a tug war competition and the fight chapter!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2020, 03:04:17 am »
 :bravo: Waiting for Sarah showing off  18 ' biceps and ravish her son

Offline Guit03

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2020, 04:22:32 am »
Very nice^^
love how this is coming along. Just a mom who listens to her muscles and wants to show off
hope you continue this
maybe a surprise posing routine she sets up to show him

looking forward to what you have next :D

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2020, 05:32:23 am »
Would like to read more of this story. Hope there will be a new chapter soon

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2020, 07:23:29 pm »
Years had passed and Sean left for college. Although he had developed a taste for working out and saw the results of it, it wasn't until he was free from the constant comparison with his mother's always superior body that he finally got into it. He couldn't explain, but the idea of not being always shadowed by her muscles was the final push he needed to finally start growing a bit. After 6 months of a healthier than average college life, and a little 'irregular' boost on the last month Sean had developed a rather muscular body, girls looked at him now, and to be honest, in his mind he now looked bigger than he remembered Sarah being. Finishing his last curl set, Sean placed the 55 pound dumbbells on it's rack and flexed proudly his now pumped 16 inches biceps.
'Mom's gonna have a surprise when she sees these' he thought to himself. He was supposed to fly home later that day for Christmas.
Right before boarding, Sean got a message from Sarah 'Babe, something came up at work and I won't be able to pick you up. Hope you still have your key. I'll be home around 9. Love you'

Opening the door of their condo, Sean unloaded his luggage in his old room and looked around the place. Everything was still the same. He walked to the kitchen, where he saw a big pot of whey supplement lying around. Realizing that probably Sarah was still working out regularly, he got more anxious for her to come home and see his new self. He went to his room and decided to put on a tighter t-shirt. Sean admired his male torso in the mirror. Boy, had he grown. All he could think of was his mother being just as shocked and awed about his muscles as he had been years prior.
"Not enough" He said out loud. He then went to the thermostat and adjusted it, making the whole place warmer.
"Great" he thought. Stripping out of his shirt, Sean put on a white sleeveless tank top. That was it. He couldn't wait to see his mother's face when she laid eyes on his body. So he went to the living room, turned on the TV and waited.
At 9 sharp, Sarah entered home. Sean jumped out of the couch and came towards her
"My God, Sean! How much I missed you!" They hugged. Sean noticed her mother's hands grabbing his thick arms. 'That's, it, mom' he thought to himself 'feel how big they are'
"Missed you too, mom" he answered, sincerely
"And look at you!" she added "You've been working out!"
Sean grinned, flexing his proud bicep right at her face "Well, a little, I guess"
"Wow! Not just a little, I can tell"
"Well... you know..."
"So, listen, I'm just gonna take a shower and fix us a quick dinner, what do you say?" she said.
"Sure" Sean noticed that, despite being warm inside, his mother didn't take off her coat. 'Maybe she don't want to be embarrassed comparing her body to mine' he figured.
Sean's suspicions only grew stronger as after shower Sarah came wearing large sweats. From what he could remember, she never were clothes that hid her body, at least for the last couple years she didn't. During dinner, as they chatted, Sean deliberately did stretches and flexed to show off his body. He yawned several times, making sure to spread his lats while doing it. Sean ran his hands through his hair just to make sure she noticed his thick arms. A couple times, Sean leaned on the table, flexing his pecs. Still, Sarah made no comment about them. For Sean, it was clear that she didn't want to enter the subject and risk having to compare her body to his.
"So, mom... I think I'm gonna hit the sack. I want to work out first thing in the morning, you know" he dropped the bait
"Oh, that's ok, honey. I'm quite tired too"
"Hey... care to join me tomorrow?"
"Oh, I'm not sure, Sean... I have a couple errands to go through in the morning..." Sarah answered him, not looking him in the eye
"Oh, ok, mom" Sean grinned

That night he went to sleep completely sure that he had her. Never had Sarah forfeited an invite to work out and show her strength, especially around him. It could only mean for the first time she was aware that she might not be the strongest in the room.
Next morning Sean woke up early, gobbled down his pre-workout meal and hit the gym. Sean was wearing the same white, tight tank top from the day before.
Setting up a 25 pound plate on each side of the bar, Sean warmed up his chest with several bench reps. He then replaced the 20s for 45s and did his first set. Timing the interval perfectly, he added a 15 pound on each side an got down to his second set. Sean had just finished it when Sarah entered the gym
"Morning, son. I figured I'd accept your invite and spend some time with you, afterall"
Shen was a bit surprised, but ok with it. He was confident, and after 2 sets, he looked pumped "oh, great, mom. Doing some presses here"
"oh, great. I'll follow you. Help me with these so I can warm up?"
"Sure"
Sean helped her unload the bar and watched as his mom pressed for about 20 times the 15 pounds. He was feeling good. Not only Sarah was using lower weights than him, even in his warm up, but she never bothered to take out her trench coat. Sean had never seen Sarah hide her body, especially during a workout. It was obvious that she was somehow ashamed of comparing it to his.
Adding another 15pound on each side of his last set, Sean did 6 powerful reps as his mother waited and watched. Sean got up and Sarah asked him to fill up her water bottle as she did her first set. By the time he got back, she had already replaced the weights for him.
"Oh, I think I'm gonna add a few for my last set, mom" Sean said in a cocky way, replacing both 15s for a second 45 pound on each side. He knew that was a scary looking weight, and that it spoke out how strong one must be to press it. And strong he was
"Want me to spot you, Sean?" Sarah asked him
"Not needed, mom" he answered as he positioned himself. Sean grabbed the bar and stopped paying attention to what his mother was doing, as this lift required his full concentration. Sean unracked the bar and lowered it to his chest. He exhaled as he pushed it back up. Sean repeated the movement 3 more times, letting out a small grunt in the end of each one. Replacing the bar back on the rack, he remained lying down for a few seconds, catching his breath. He knew he had just put on quite a show for his mom. As he sat back up proudly, he heard the sound of something being unzipped and falling on the ground. As Sean looked up, he just gawked.
Sarah had taken off her trench coat, and she looked freaking jacked. Standing in front of him, Sarah placed her hands on her hips and let her son sink in what he was seeing. Her chiseled abs that resembled a concrete wall, even they were veined. Sarah's superb thick torso, with large pecs that created a deep valley where they met. The striations resting on top of them, that were the continuation from her coconut shaped shoulders, which were fed by hungry veins that ran all the way from her thick forearms and through her massive arms. Sarah's neck was thick and remained jumping out of her back even when she was relaxed.
"My... God..." was all Sean could say. Whatever confidence he had built in his mind over the last months, the mere sight of Sarah's body had drained. Sean suddenly felt very small once again
"Do you remember a few years ago, Sean, when I taught you a lesson right here in this facility?" Sarah stepped closer to him "I told you that you had to work hard to achieve anything you wanted, remember?"
"Y-yes" Sean's voice was weak and trembling
"Well, you seem to have learned that, I gotta tell you. I also promised you something that day. I promised you that I'd make sure my body was a constant reminder of that lesson to you. And Well, you can see I've kept it"
Sean remained silent, still trying to absorb how marvelous each muscle on Sarah's body looked
"Well, today this very same body will teach you another lesson, Sean. It's a lesson about humility" Sarah spoke, and with a slight head movement, she demanded that Sean got up and out of the bench, exchanging places with her. As Sarah placed herself under the bar, not bothering to lower the weighs Sean had just pressed, she continued "This body will make sure today you learn that no matter how much you worked and how satisfied you are with your achievements, you must never try to show them off as if you were superior" she grabbed the bar and slowly pressed for 8 reps the same weight Sean had just managed to do 4. And she did it without grunting or trembling.
Sarah replaced the bar on the rack and stood up, inches away from her taller, and yet smaller son. She continued
"And the reason why you must never do such thing, Sean, is because there will always be someone who will be better than you."
Sean walked backwards, as if he was afraid of his mother
"Now show me those biceps you were so proudly displaying yesterday" she demanded
"M-mom..."
"I told you to show you biceps to me, Sean"
Sean raised his arm and flexed his right bicep. Whatever pride it may have caused on him yesterday was gone. Sarah stared at it like she had done yesterday, but this time was a different look. It was a despise look
"So, you think this is big and hard, right?"
"M-mom..." Sean seemed to be unable to say any other thing
"Answer me, Sean"
"y-yes.. but..."
"Well, if you think yours are big, how do you feel about this?" Sarah then flexed her monstrous bicep. As it's muscular, hard fibers contracted and gathered, it's peak rose high. By the time Sarah finished her flex, her bicep was almost bursting her skin, so hard it looked that Sean knew he couldn't dent it with his hands. Veins ran form her tricep into her bicep and from her forearms over it. Sean knew that Sarah's bicep was at least one inch bigger than his. And had way more definition.
Sean's eyes were filled with water, but he couldn't stop staring at it
"Go ahead, I know you want to" Sarah gave him her blessing. Sean immediately placed his hand on her outrageously gorgeous muscle. Sean caressed it, felt how insanely hard it was, ran his fingers through it, finally grasping it with his whole palm, feeling it's power.
"That's enough" she commanded, and Sean took his hand away promptly.
"Now, my big, muscled son, you will stick around and watch your mom work out. You are free to join me. Actually, you will join me. And by all means, I'll make sure you never forget how stronger I am than you. And I hope that will indeed teach you something. So, let's go. Curls"
Sarah pointed to the dumbbells on the corner. Sean was shaking

The End

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2020, 05:43:12 pm »
Interesting story, nice one shot. Hope to see more from other stories.

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2020, 03:11:18 am »
Love the mother son stories! Some more disciplining please

Online spoonmaster

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2020, 04:11:52 am »
I love your stories.  I feel you sometimes end it right when you get to what I consider the good part, but I know you’re writing what you like best.  And you do an excellent job at it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Joint Workout

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View