Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575626 Posts in 73203 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:52:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Overwhelmed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Overwhelmed  (Read 12339 times)

Offline fishbone

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Overwhelmed
« on: January 28, 2020, 08:11:53 pm »
Overwhelmed

Chapter 1: A night at the theatre

On a cold and windy evening me and my family visited the theatre to watch some kind of musical about christmas. I couldn't care less about the show however, as I was thinking about my girlfriend, Sharyl all the time. I haven't seen her in days, because she travelled home to visit her family, and won't come back until the weekend. I was just bored to death sitting there and doing nothing. Plus I had to miss my workout in the gym that day, which annoyed me.

"Trust me Arnie, it's a pain for me, too. How could Ma like this stuff. Pff..."

My sister, Nyssa, as if she reads my mind, pulled me out of my agony with her whispering.

"Just call me my name, sis. Logan will do."

I hated when she called me Arnie just because I worked out.

"Understood..." blinking at me cutely from under her long platinum blonde hair "... Arnie."

She grabbed my arm and gave my muscles a little squeeze.

"Mirin' much?"

She went a little red on the cheeks. I honestly couldn't be mad at my cheeky little sister. She was shamelessly adorable girl with a sharp tongue. We are pretty close to each other and her boyfriend is one of my best friends and my long time gym buddy.

"I hope they end this monstrosity of a play very soon, Nyss."

"It's not that bad, look they are dancing!"

"Will you stop talking through the whole night, please." I received Dad's disapproval from my other side.

I silently turned my head to the stage, where people were dancing and singing, while some fake snow fell onto them. I noticed that nearly all the women had fantastic bodies, some of them even had visible abs. Finally it got more interesting. I would say my face was glued to the show, as I saw something that started a feeling down under my pants, which made my manhood fill in my trousers.

One of the dancer girls was wearing a thin veil skirt with a matching tiny top over her amazingly firm breasts. Her moves revealed her legs every now and then. And what unbelievable legs they were. For all the way, up and down  she had muscles over muscles and I could see every striation in her quads. What made her look so magnificent was her tight and muscular abs and waist, which could be less than the size of one of her legs.

I imagined how I would wrap my hands around her  tiny waist, sweat running down her perfect breasts, to just pull her body into mine and lifting her up, grabbing her ass, while she is wrapping her overly muscular thighs around me. I had to grab my seat and concentrate not to explode.

"Hey bro, you breath like a dog, what's wrong with..."

Nyssa had to stop her sentence when she looked at me. She watched all my muscles flexing through my shirt as I concetrated not to think about the goddess down the stage. My younger sister had her mouth relaxed open while staring at me. I could tell that she was in awe. Please, please don't stare like that. How could Nyssa be so sexy? What am I thinking?

She looked down the stage and realized what my eyes were fixated on. Her open mouth extended to a playful grin. She was so beautiful with her cute cheeks, while smiling.

"You like muscles. Girls with huge muscles. Some of them even have six pack abs" said Nyssa, and her left brow was jumping slightly.

"I just can't believe my eyes" I decided not to pretend I don't even care about muscular women.

"But Sharyl is not even into fitness."

"What are you implying?"

Nyssa's quiet giggle did not calm me.

"Should I tell her, that you would like her to be muscular?"

"Don't! I love her just like she is."

There was a tense moment between us. Then she whispered.

"You are so muscular and hot, Logan. You two would look so much more fantastic together if she would match you. But I wouldn't tell her about tonight."

"Thank you, sis!"

"Or would I..."

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Overwhelmed
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 03:15:26 pm »
I like how this is starting out

Offline Biceps108

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 03:36:14 pm »
Nice start! Makes me wonder if it'll be the girlfriend or the sister growing.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 10:35:14 am »
Interesting start. I can't wait to see where this leads. Karma for all!

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 03:03:34 pm »
Agreed, girlfriend or sister does the growing..........nice start and interesting way to awaken a muscle lust from a dancer, style points there! K++

Offline fishbone

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2020, 04:18:47 pm »
Overwhelmed

Chapter 2: Surprise attack

I was pretty excited to see Sharyl again as she was coming back from her home visit after Christmas eve. Not just because I missed her almond eyes smiling at me, and really wanted to feel her in my arms. But my thoughts from the theatre started to grow on me. It felt disturbing how huge effect that muscular dancer chick had on me. Also, on top of that, I have never looked at my little sister as the beautiful and sexy beast as she had clearly become. She changed a lot in the last two years, most notably she grew taller by the year, and now she may even be slightly taller than me. She will turn 17 only next month. Such a tall girl as Nyssa often feels insecure about her height, but she grew out of it after she started to date with my friend, Mike, and her body grew more mature, having some shapes. Her confidence just shined through her look, talk and posture. I wonder how tall will she be at the family measurement we do every new year.

After waiting for a few minutes in the snow, Sharyl's bus arrived at the station. I stood by the bus door, and looked for her long brown wavy hair. And then she showed up, looking down the stairs carefully, while brushing her hair behind her ears.

'May I help you, Miss?' I asked her immediately to draw her attention.

'Logan!'

Her face quickly turned into a smiling ball of love. I did not expect that the next moment she will lunge at me from the bus, but I managed to stand my ground somehow.She was not that heavy at 140lbs even though her thick lower body and relatively wide shoulder span made the impression of being somewhat meaty. She wrapped her thick thighs around me to hold me tight.

'I missed you, Honey!' she said, while she placed her pretty face on my chest.

'I really missed you, too!'

We began to squeeze each other to feel closer to each other, me with my arms, and Sharyl with her legs. The moment I squeezed a bit harder, she also tightened her grip on my waist. I loved to test her physically with little games like this. I guess it was a mentality of mine coming from intense years spent in the gym.

I felt on my neck that she began to breathe heavily after applying about half my strength.

'Take me, Logan' Sharyl whispered with lust. 'Take me, or I will take you!'

At that moment she started applying more and more of her strength to squeeze me, and slowly reached the point where my abs were giving in under the pressure. I could not believe the power her legs exerted on me, that I just had to open my eyes and mouth wide. I think a small squeeking noise also left my throat. My eyes met with hers.

She was already staring at me, smiling with confidence shining in her brown almond eyes. She perfectly knew what she was doing, and she might have sensed slight fear in my eyes. I started losing control, shaking under the sheer power of my girlfriend I never knew she had. She totally caught me off guard. She never showed me such power, and suddenly I felt being under control of my beautiful girlfriend.

I had to grab her thighs. To my surprise they were really huge. They were always thick and tight, but never realized they could basically cover most of my torso if wrapped around me.

'I want... you... love! With all you muscles... that I can play with' she said without any sign of exhaustion.
Her legs were slowly crushing me, and she was still intensifying her grip gradually. I could not see where she would stop. All the blood pushed into my head, making my head deep red from suffering. My veins pulsated down on my neck.

'Stooop!' I pushed it out with great effort.

'I missed you, Logan. I missed you so much.'

Her voice was so calm and lovely. She totally blew my mind. And I was close to blow my load on the middle of the station. I felt her lips touching mine. All my nerves sent a shiver down my spine. I couldn't take much more of her showcase of domination. All my muscles were in vain agaist her unbelievable grip. How was she even capable of doing such things to me.

The last thing for me was the moment she started thrusting her hips into my groin area . She was pounding me with incredible power I have never felt before. She was playing with my whole body. I moaned without control. I felt her tongue penetrating deep into my mouth as the last thing, before she fulfilled her total control over my body.

'Aaaarrhhhh, fuuuck!' I screamed out loud, and dropped on the ground. My whole body was pulsating and my dick was pumping out semen in my pants. Everyone was watching us at this point. A muscular guy having the orgasm of his life, while a beautiful girl was sitting on him. Her blushed face showed the happiest smile I have ever seen. She was also wiggling a little on my dick, like a happy dog that missed her master for a long time.

'I missed you, love! Please, take me home now, where I can put down my pack. And I guess you have some cleaning up to do.'

It was lights out for me. The love of my life she was, and she dominated me on the streets just like that. I was full of questions. How could she be so strong? Will our relationship change, knowing she could dominate me any time, anywhere she wants? And most importantly: Did my sister, Nyssa told Sharyl about my obsession for strong, muscular girl? I was compelled to find out.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 05:04:23 am »
Oh my! I like it! This is gonna be a good one. Great work. K+

Offline fishbone

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2020, 10:00:41 pm »
Overwhelmed

Chapter 3, part 1: Demonic temptation

'Give me a minute to prepare myself. Serve yourself until then!'

Sharyl threw her coat on a chair, and quickly kicked off her high heeled shoes, like she was practicing some funny dance before she disappeared in her apartment room. I also hung my coat and looked at the mirror. I must say, even though my girlfriend made me cum just half an hour ago, I still felt horny and all pumped up from today's chest workout. So I just knocked on Sharyl's door without hesitation. I unbuttoned my shirt on my chest before she opened.

'I told you I... whoah! God, you are.. fuu.. oh!'

'Any problems, sweetie?'

I loved how quickly she turned all red so quickly. Man, it was so cool, how my muscles took effect of her mind to the point she could not hide her excitement.

'Not at all, I'm just still surprised how easily I destroyed you on the station. Also... you know where the bathroom is, sexy boy!'

Then she winked, shut the door and I heard her giggle.

'You got me by surprise, that's all.'

I tried to defend myself, but to be honest, she was right. She destroyed me, made me cum in my pants, and I could not do anything to prevent it.

After I was done in the bathroom, I sat down in the dining room, next to where Sharyl dropped her coat. Smelled like flowers. I took my time looking around in the apartment. Next to Sharyl's room there was another where her roommate, a girl from South-Korea lived. Sharyl always talked about her in great envy, and she had a great body from working out. I have never seen her, but judging by a whole stack of dietary supplements, she took it seriously. So seriously that she kept two monthly gym tickets on the dining table. One was used eight times, and the other one twelve times.

A brief thought ran through my head that it might be Sharyl's, but she already stated that she could never have the patience and willpower to work out. But I actually didn't know what to think after what happened on the station. Could Sharyl be working out secretly lately, or she might be strong naturally. Strong like she easily locked her thighs around me, which were rock hard and thick as a tree trunk by the way, and I could not possibly stop her power and prevent her pumping out loads of semen out of my body. She must be working out for quite some time, that's sure. Even if my sister told her about my muscle lust, she had already worked out with her asian roommate probably.

Clanging of iron plates coming from that girl's room also caught my attention. I noticed that her door was slightly open. 'You can't be teasing me' I thought to myself. She must have known that I sat out here, and just started working out and she knew I could hear it.

And she was just racking plates after plates on the bar, groaning slightly after picking up every plate. Those must be heavy for a girl. My heart started racing, and could not deny the fact that her power started to interest me. She stopped after racking at least 8 plates. I think this was the point I started to get excited and my muscles slightly got into an involuntary flex.

Moments later the girl got out of her room. It caught me like a heart attack, and brought me back from my thoughts.

'Oh, hi! I didn't see you there' She definitely did, because she did not look surprised at all.

Wow, I looked at a goddess on Earth! Her red lips went well with her white as snow skin. Her smile warmed my whole body even on this cold winter day. Suddenly, sweat ran down my chest, and I just realized that my shirt was still unbuttoned half way down.

With a small laugh she continued her way to the kitchen. Her movements were so calm and composed, and her posture was perfect in her red sports bra. Her straight black hair reached her bottom, and when she raised her arms to tie it up, she looked perfect. Her tall muscular body got engraved in my mind forever.

She was ripped, and had shapely biceps and delts, and her otherwise thin figure ended up in such ripped and huge legs that I had never seen before. It must had been moments before her red yoga pants tore into rags. Each movement caused plenty of ripples in her thighs and glutes and a pump of blood in my 'exhausted' dick.

And those calves... were actually pretty familiar somehow, that I had to follow them into the kitchen. I leaned on the door jamb with my hands crossed in front of me.

'Hi! What's your name?' I opened simply.

Pretending she didn't know I was following, she slowly turned back, and brushed her long hair behind her ears. She seemed a bit shy looking down on the floor first, but then looked into my eyes and her stare alone made my heart pound.

'Eun Gun.'

I watched her big and firm breasts while she introduced herself.

'And say hi to my breasts!' she pushed her arms together in front of her to emphasise her advantageous curves. Her nipples were pushing the fabric like nails. I didn't know what I was thinking. Even while having a girlfriend, I couldn't resist flirting with her.

'Oh, sorry! I'm Logan! Didn't mean to upset you.'

'You didn't.' of course I didn't. She likes me eyeing her up.

'I think I know you, Eun! I think you are a dancer, aren't you.

'Oh, I think you got me. And I think you like me.'

Wow, she appears to be more pushy than I thought! My bare pecs got all flexed up in a moment of excitement.

'Do you think?' I tried to remain calm.

She stepped closer to me until she could reach my flexed pecs with her fingers.

'I know. I must tell you are quite a man, Logan. Sharyl told me about you, but your pecs are huge, bigger than I imagined. My breasts feel ashamed.'

And she came even closer until her nipples touched my chest. It was hard to not notice all her bulging upper body muscles from this angle. Thick muscles shaped a deep valley on the middle of her chest Even though her breasts were really quite large, I believe my pecs were even larger than them. Those big shoulders looked hard as rock, and her thick and bulky traps were something even I could envy from her. Her hand were already wandering down my abs, when I felt her breath on my face. I didn't know who was in control anymore.

'You don't need to be ashamed of anything. Your body is insane!'

I caught myself whispering to hide my trembling voice. She grabbed my throbbing dick and smiled because of the effect she had on me. She also lowered the volume.

'You think so? And what do you think of this?'

She grabbed my hand and pulled down to touch her ass. And of my god, Eun had some of the most solid glutes I have ever felt. It was so huge I did not know where to grab them. The next moment she started flexing her glutes, and I felt every single muscle in them rippling under my  palm. Each ripple of her sexy muscle started to tickle my nerves and I felt every single movement of her muscles in my dick on the verge of exploding.

'Oh, what are you gonna do now? Oh no! I think I know what will happen to you, big sexy man.'

I was ready to shoot all my cum for this asian amazon. But what happened is that she let me go. Her last whisper to my ears echoed in me:

'Now you will think about me all the time'

I thought this was just evil on so many levels, but also she saved me from the feeling of completely cheating on Shary. Watching the graceful catwalk of this strong beast almost triggered my orgasm again and I had to breathe deeply to prevent it. If she had a tail on her tight red yoga pants, I would have thought she was the Devil herself. But she definitely had resemblance with Succubus.

In the end I faced the closed doors of two of the most exciting women I knew: Sharyl and Eun Gun. I felt overwhelmed.

Offline touman10

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2020, 09:19:25 pm »
Great start to the story...can’t wait to read the rest of it. Looks like it’s set up really well for some sexy muscle worship scenes

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2020, 12:34:08 am »
Really liking this story so far. I look forward to see how this story proceeds.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Overwhelmed

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View