Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579626 Posts in 73836 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 05:09:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected  (Read 71464 times)

Offline mungs999

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: #GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2022, 10:53:00 am »
Lady Hellbender from the Guardians of the Galaxy video game.

Forum Saradas

Offline Kaktus

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2022, 06:29:11 am »
Magnusmagneto just posted a new alpha and beta version of his game on his patreon page.

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2022, 06:11:19 pm »
Here are some visual novel games I've come across that feature muscular female characters:

A House in the Rift by Zanith (Available for free download on Patreon):

Growth Academy (Links can be found on DA):

The Inn by Lykanz (Available for free download on Patreon):

I'll post any more that I happen to find. The muscular options in all 3 of these games can either be romanced or have some good scenes.

Offline crazymuscle

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2022, 10:03:38 pm »
'Saints Row: Demo Boss Factory' is out now is various platforms for free and you can (at least for now) create amazing hot and HUGE muscular woman in it, for the new Saints Row game.

I don't have any prints right now, but I love how they gave us options to create a huge female bodybuilder in it! :D

Check it out, I post imagens when I get to test it again, needed to hurry to work.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2022, 12:49:43 pm »

Here is my Saints Row boss.  Really looking forward to the full game release!  Even more excited to see what modders can do to push things even more!

Offline italblue

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2022, 01:51:48 pm »
I love this one!

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2022, 05:43:12 pm »
From *FPX* = Tigers@n:

See the 'regular' 3dCGI version here:  https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=845484.msg2868283#msg2868283
“Of course, I talk to myself; sometimes I need expert advice”  ~Unknown

:laugh:

Offline crazymuscle

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2022, 04:48:48 am »
Let's everybody welcome the best female muscle character ever in a videogame. Beautiful, has a feminine voice and she is a JUGGERNAUT, my biggest dream ever.

Marisa, from Street Fighter 6 coming June 2. You guys can check her power in that famous video site

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    90%
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2023, 10:17:15 pm »
The Hildryn model from Warframe has always been loosely patterned after the idea of a big buff woman (the fanbase affectionately referring to her as a "muscle mommy"), but the developers seem to have leaned into the idea even more with the Hildryn Prime variant that just released, especially with how they modeled her arms.

Here's a 4K download of the release trailer from youtube (I really want to see that flex in the end card from another angle):

https://mega.nz/file/60wBnY7C#x7rb0uUc26s_bJaR7kh4u10CooOg3y7gJrCwrcKOMhM

And my favorite stills from it:

Offline dje_wba

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2023, 12:10:29 pm »
I stumbled across this by accident, a mod for Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered that allows you to play as a muscular [and well-endowed] She-Venom: https://www.nexusmods.com/marvelsspidermanremastered/mods/1557?tab=description

Offline anonomega

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2023, 08:53:58 pm »
So I dont know where to post this here. But this is just a question and a request. Street Fighter 6 has released and I would rather hold off on getting it till next month. Iève seen marisa but I must say Ièm a tad dissapointed. She leans more on the "brawn hilda" spectrum than "amazonian beauty" IMHO. But I really want to know about the new feature World Tour. Apparently there's some kind of character creation mode. I  dont know the scope of it and to what degree it will be like Soul Calibur, I've so far seen some over-the-top freaky creations. So I gotta know. Anyone here buy the game? Is it possible to create a character with Marisas build and moveset?

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2023, 12:10:58 pm »
So I dont know where to post this here. But this is just a question and a request. Street Fighter 6 has released and I would rather hold off on getting it till next month. Iève seen marisa but I must say Ièm a tad dissapointed. She leans more on the "brawn hilda" spectrum than "amazonian beauty" IMHO. But I really want to know about the new feature World Tour. Apparently there's some kind of character creation mode. I  dont know the scope of it and to what degree it will be like Soul Calibur, I've so far seen some over-the-top freaky creations. So I gotta know. Anyone here buy the game? Is it possible to create a character with Marisas build and moveset?

The character creator is very robust, especially concerning body size and shape.  You can make very muscular, tall, shredded characters and have a decent degree of controller over major muscle groups like shoulder width, shoulder size, thigh size, etc.  One thing it's missing compared to the Soul Calibur 6 creator is the ability to attach objects to your character, which is what led to some real wild monstrosities.  But, it's still quite good overall, and there are a decent amount of outfits and clothes to buy during the single player mode, so you can dress them pretty freely.

To your last question, yes, it's possible to give your created character any fighter's moveset, including Marisa.  And you can mix and match.  I could say, give my character Marisa's overall stance and normal moveset while equipping Ryu's Hadouken and Blanka's Blanka Ball. 

Highly recommend the game; it's goofy fun.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2023, 04:55:31 pm »
Haven't played SF6 but I've watched some cutscenes and Marisa's introduction in World Tour mode is pretty hot imo. In a colosseum, your character is scared by a lion and backs up and bumps into her like she's a brick wall. Your head bumps into her chest! And the difference in size is so erotic.

(Of course, this may depend on the size you choose for your character.)

Offline anonomega

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2023, 01:57:44 am »
So I got the game and.... This was my attempt. I'm trying to create a huge muscular hulk of a woman that is also feminiine and sexy. This was the best I can come up with so far. The character creation is shite if you want to make sexy women. Its like they're trying to stop you creating anything lewd. I had to shorten the abdomen width otherwise her ass looks weird. Spent thousands of Zenni trying to get her arms right. they're either too long or too short. I would be fine with just getting Marisa's exact body type. If anyone has any tips "recipes" to improve this please let me know.

Offline tssll

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2023, 02:42:07 pm »
Messed around with SF6, got some good results.
Completely unmodded (besides Marisa’s hair).

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View