Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575677 Posts in 73208 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 09:46:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC room types
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HBC room types  (Read 1240 times)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
HBC room types
« on: February 16, 2020, 08:13:12 pm »
I've cammed with her many times and she has always been terrific with me and always been open to anything I ask! If you would have asked first what she does in private she'd tell you that she only does anything in 1 on 1, which is her right and the majority of others on the site do the same thing. If it were me, I'd blame the site for not enforcing and being specific with the ladies on what they have to do in each category of chat. Some girls don't even go nude in 1 on 1, which is fine like I mentioned before they have their rights but they shouldn't be a loud to charge as much as those who provide nudity. Personally, I'd remove the premium category all together cause it's just a waste of money and allows the models to avoid those who just want to talk to them in free chat. Even Fantasy seems kind of unnecessary, they should only have free chat and "private" with the option for the women to have cam to cam and show nudity but the rates very depending if they do so or not.

There are 4 different types of rooms on HBC

FREE - Group chat, open to anyone.  No nudity allowed, models may pose in exchange for tips.

PREMIUM - Paid group chat, no nudity allowed.

FANTASY - Paid group chat, nudity permitted (models with this option are generally willing to at least pose topless).

ONE-ON-ONE - Paid private chat, nudity allowed, but not required.

Regarding site policy and enforcement, no nudity is allowed in Free or Premium chat. There is no requirement for any host to perform nude in order to be a part of HBC, however, if she has the "Fantasy" room option listed, this means she is at least willing to pose topless in Fantasy* or One-on-One chat. Every woman has her own standards, though, and her rules can vary from client to client or from day to day.  I understand why that may be frustrating, but at the same time, as consumers we have to understand that not every Grade A steak is going to be exactly the same as the one the day before. ;)  But if you expect a certain type of One-on-One session based on how she performed for you previously, it's also reasonable to let us know "Model X gave me a Premium show for the price of One-on-One" and we will be more than happy to give you the appropriate refund.

Regarding pricing, we're always listening to the market and we share guidance with the performers on the site. But guidance is just that - recommendations on ways to boost earnings, not a mandate. When a host tells us she's struggling or is doing fine and just wants to earn better, the first thing we look at is the room setup/presentation (there are several who insist on sitting in the dark) and then we look at her pricing. For the host who says "my price is my price", hey, we respect that, but we try to encourage them to recognize fluctuations in the market.  When your guys are flush and have no problem with the 39-credit Premium that's great, but sometimes an adjustment to 25-30 for a few weeks may bring in a few more participants and then some of these customers may eventually become your higher-priced One-on-One clients.

Thank you for this feedback and for your business.

*There are 2-3 legacy exceptions to the Fantasy topless/nude requirement.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC room types

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View