Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573896 Posts in 72749 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 08:31:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  SHE HULK TV series
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SHE HULK TV series  (Read 12076 times)

Offline supergav67

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
SHE HULK TV series
« on: February 01, 2020, 10:19:18 pm »
Just scanning YouTube &  found Disney Plus are thinking of doing She Hulk, now ,before you start naming who should get the job   theres conflicting info that makes any marvel/fbb fan weep. Apparently Disney are going to mess with the origin (don't they always) so Banner (A MAN) don't take any credit for Jennifers life saving blood transfusion. They might just turn the Hulk into a woman, before you laugh, they done it with Thor , Captain Marvel,,,, Dr Who. & are thinking of doing it to Willy Wonka. (so to speak). The feeling is someone plays Jennifer but SheHulk,ll just be CGI, (any of these emojis swear) Personally, while not picking  brigette Nielsen whose she hulk movie never got past planning & a publicity tour of Cannes. I prefer a lou to the rubbery animation that's marred the hulk movies.  Any acting opportunity for our fav ladies is going to waste. What do you guys thinks & for what its worth, who,d you pick if they chose someone,,,human. (Jana Linke Sippl).   :'( :shucks :what: :angry:

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: SHE HULK TV series
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 08:24:09 am »
Disney/Marvel has been in full throttle SJW for a bit now.  I'm not going to be watching any of it.
I'm wouldn't be surprise if they change the X-Men since Disney bought 20th Century Fox.

I love that SJW stuff. Great fun. That definitely keeps me coming back to Marvel.

Also, if ANY studio superhero property needed a refresh, I'd say it was the X-Men. SJW politics about Brian Singer (rapist so known they took his name off a USC building) aside, he's the only directer I know to leave a franchise in the middle of a film (X3) to make another franchise film and tank it (Superman Returns) only to be invited back to the franchise hurt badly (X-Men Days of Future Past) and make a movie that completely invalidated most of what made the movie before such a stand out (X-Men First Class).

That guy can kick rocks.

I'm welcoming any new X-citing X-men opportunties.

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 08:40:42 am »
As for She-Hulk... dude I don't know. Whoever it is she's gotta be pretty imposing in addition to being hella muscular (at least a physique level but who am I kidding... I'd settle for Figure for a mainstream property like this).

Offline schillster1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 02:31:01 pm »
 :look:  I think when Disney bought out Marvel and started making the Superhero movies they made a joke out of ALL the Marvel heroes I grew up with.  They also made dark the norm in all Superhero movies.  As far as Doctor Who goes, well 50+ years and 13 Doctors  (not including the Peter Cushing movies) you're going to expect a change with every Doctor.  But I don't think Disney will try and buy the Doctor from the BBC.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline garther789

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 04:00:33 pm »
It would be nice if we got an actual female bodybuilder to play She-hulk.

Offline leedsutd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 01:42:26 pm »
Doubt it will be an fbb but I would be happy with a figure type and up...

Offline leedsutd

• Activity:
    0%

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 03:52:33 pm »
It would be nice if we got an actual female bodybuilder to play She-hulk.

yeah.. they need a human being. My opinion, a CGI She-Hulk can't convey the same emotion. That was part of the success of the Bill Bixby' series. Lou Ferrigno humanized the Hulk. You could see his conflicted emotions, even under the spell of his transformation. A computer mirage can't duplicate that.
Ideally if they cast a real person, it would be a bodybuilder. But if not, at least a woman with some girth or arm muscles..
User is currently banned [View]

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2020, 11:59:17 pm »
Im not sure what happened but there was a thread a few months ago when this project was announced. As someone who works in the ent biz I posted why I thought it was highly unlikely a FBB type would be cast. The main reason being the demands of a TV show (your shooting 12 hrs a day maybe 3-4 months depending on schedule) and the stakes for the producers production co etc (a show is a massive multi-million dollar undertaking and if everything goes well theyd liek it to run for 3yrs at the least so your talking something that could be worth upwards of tens to several hundred million if it was a success).

I think those factors make it highly unlikely they would cast someone with no acting exp in the lead. I think the more likely hood is they may cast an actress with experience who is a physical specimen ala Gwendoline Christie. The shooting schedule as well would be really difficult for a girl to keep that kind of condition.

That be said one can always be surprised. i would say the one candidate i could see being a possibility might be someone like Brooke Ence, she has a look and the build and she's got 100s of hours of exp from her youtube vids. 

I would also add that the production may be looking for other FBB type women for other parts etc. In my old post I suggested if any woman was reading it or anyone knew anyone who was interested they look up who the ppl in charge of casting and see about sending them a screen test. Seriously I'm sure the casting ppl would really be into seeing some of these physical expectional women if they needed to cast other parts.

Offline garther789

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2020, 06:50:14 am »
You know Gina Carano would make a good She-hulk, if she wasn't busy with the Mandalorian

Cradi

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2020, 08:22:09 am »
But she is not in good shape.
She has got some weight. In her arms, but not only.
After a few months of dieting, maybe. But not like she is now.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2020, 09:51:36 pm »
I get the sense that due to the tone of She Hulk this might be somewhat comedic take on it. Ala whats it like being a 7'6 green lawyer in NYC. Something like her single life is in shambles because she's also a super hero. Avengers meets Fleabag. Just my  thinking judgig by the current tone of the industry.

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2020, 10:23:10 am »
Yeah that totally makes sense. And I'll be there for it. But man... She hasn't been like that in the comics for a bit now, so I feel like they may not want to do something funny and slice of life like that

Offline garther789

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2020, 04:06:00 pm »
I get the sense that due to the tone of She Hulk this might be somewhat comedic take on it.

Maybe, but I doubt that it would be too comedic since there's rumors that Thunderbolt Ross might appear as the Red Hulk.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2020, 02:02:17 am »
Don't want to say I told everyone so but...

'Today, our friend Daniel Ritchman revealed that Marvel Studios is searching for an “Alison Brie-type” to be cast in their upcoming She-Hulk Disney+ series. With Alison Brie potentially being at the top of the studio’s list for the role. Brie while a fantastic actress on Community and Mad Men doesn’t really scream Jennifer Walters. The hard-hitting lawyer with the strength of the Hulk. Many fans were hoping Brooklyn 99 star Stephanie Beatriz would be considered by the studio. However, that actress revealed she would be unable to star in the show considering the newest season of Brooklyn 99 will be filming the same time this summer as She-Hulk. Mark Ruffalo is expected to make an appearance on the show as Jennifer Walters cousin Bruce Banner. In the comics, it’s Banner who does a blood-transfusion with Walters in order to save her life but in turn, gives her permanent green skin.

She-Hulk begins filming later this year; hits Disney+ in 2021'

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  SHE HULK TV series

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View