Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577215 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 10:22:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Female muscle stories you’d like to see
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Female muscle stories you’d like to see  (Read 21929 times)

Offline Byzantine

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Female muscle stories you’d like to see
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2020, 01:14:01 pm »
Young woman living in cyberpunk dystopia is captured by corporate goons and used as guinea pig for new experimental nanotech weapon/serum. FMG ensues.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2020, 01:14:01 pm »

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2020, 01:46:35 pm »
How about concentrating on writing one set piece, one scene, to try and bring out a visceral reaction in the reader.  It is not something that I've seen you try to do yet.  Your stories still generate a fair amount of interest because you come up with an interesting concept and do a few paragraphs of an AP article/Reuters style setup, but then there isn't much of a follow through.

You can choose anything.  A workout, bedroom, a fight.  Don't worry about it being already done and done well.  I doubt any member of this community ever feels fully sated in their particular kink.

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2020, 03:40:39 pm »
For me I am a big fan of a drawn out growth from hard work. No magic or science just gruelling hard work. I am not a fan of them getting ridiculously huge or super strength levels but reasonably big and strong. I also like the gentler softer relationships between characters more loving that aggressive. Still show off etc but loving to her partner. Any violence etc to others not her partner. Just what I like, maybe not to everyone's taste.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2020, 03:42:43 pm »
1. Slow FMG is always a hit, so long as it's not a solo-character story. It's much more interesting when another character, preferably a male, is witnessing her growth. And the growth is relatively "realistic" if you know what I mean

2. Lite muscle domination never hurts (well maybe a little... or a lot)

3. The best stories have an emotional side to it, not just a description of the muscle, or the growth. How is this affecting the characters involved?

There's a lot of good ideas in this thread. But I would have to say my number 1 choice, if I'm allowed to choose one, would be from asqwert

2. Girl discovers her crush has a muscle fetish. Works out for a long time until she gets a body that even guys would be envious of (solid flat pecs type). People occasionally mistake her for a hot guy when she wears tight shirts and a cap. Crush now has a girlfriend, girl decides to steal his girl by dressing up as a guy. Gets news that the couple will be going to a pool party. She even goes as far as walking topless at a party just to seduce the girlfriend.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2020, 01:50:09 am »
Like many have mentioned before, I prefer to see a realistic growth over a long period of time that is achieved from hard work and steroids only. I love seeing women that are overweight or frail change their lifestyle for the better. I also love seeing stories of former bodybuilders that gave up the sport when they get children but get a spark to return when they see their kids interested in bodybuilding. Now some may disagree with me, but I love it when their personalities change as they grow such as more confidence, cockiness, a bit arrogant, and a stronger libido. Side effects such as deeper voice, bigger clit, larger jaw and acne are a plus as they add to the realism but are not necessary.

As for plot ideas, here are a few I have in mind:

1) Woman wants to get back into bodybuilding after she finds old pics of herself in step or biological son/daughter's bedroom (possible incest)

2) Age regression / progression (not very realistic, but still a concept that I love)

3) Doctorate student takes steroids and workouts to study the side effects of steroids as a thesis, but gets addicted to it.

4) Overweight mother and daughter get in shape together and eventually compete against each other for Ms Olympia.

5) Two friends who are into cosplay want to grown to look like the superheroes they idealize.

Offline sicktick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2020, 05:36:51 am »
3. Girl is a die hard cosplay fan. She can dress up as pretty boy characters but also wants to achieve characters like goku from dragon ball. Works out like crazy and eventually gets the body for the said character. Looks at the mirror and is turned on by her own body since she looks like a macho guy when in costume. Proceeds to try out different characters and does a photoshoot with her photographer friend. Posts pics on social media and becomes a star.

Kind of a play on this. A female cosplayer is struggling to find an idea and ends up at a strange costume store and ends up with a costume for a muscular male character on accident. She ends up trying it on anyways only to grow a massive muscular body to match the character. At first is concerned but grows to love it.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2020, 05:49:43 am »
Have always wanted a story where the girl and guy start off as weak teenagers. Best friends but seen as losers. They start training together at age 14 and get to average strength at age 17 by 18 he is 120% of average male but she is 130% of average female. Both still virgins. Experimental muscle growth drug no effect on males or females individually. When subjects have sex with another who is taking drug then effective. Drug company does not know that. Kids given left over drugs as health tonic. Over next 6 months  lose virginity and both gain muscle. Him to 175% of average male. Her to 200% of average female. Over time the two gain 15cm in height and 20kg of muscle. A story of muscle growth, hard training, respect and love.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2020, 05:56:06 am »
By age 25 he is 2m and 150kg, benching 300kg, squat 500kg and 8 second 200m. She would be 1.85cm, 100kg, bench 250kg, squat 400kg and 8.5 seconds for 100m run plus 2.5m high jump, 10m long jump. Both bodies when relaxed athletic not bodybuilding competitors. 

Offline tmbosch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2020, 05:03:05 pm »
Something that doesn't involve the ones getting big and muscular to turn into total psychos, that are hell bent on raping, humiliating, or being total asses. Also nothing with incest.

How about something with gentle domination, or playful role reversal. Where the characters actually care for each other and support each other instead of turning into monsters and villains.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jarhead300099

• Activity:
    0%
  • No such thing as too female much muscle
    • Patreon
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2020, 01:49:07 pm »
Have always wanted a story where the girl and guy start off as weak teenagers. Best friends but seen as losers. They start training together at age 14 and get to average strength at age 17 by 18 he is 120% of average male but she is 130% of average female. Both still virgins. Experimental muscle growth drug no effect on males or females individually. When subjects have sex with another who is taking drug then effective. Drug company does not know that. Kids given left over drugs as health tonic. Over next 6 months  lose virginity and both gain muscle. Him to 175% of average male. Her to 200% of average female. Over time the two gain 15cm in height and 20kg of muscle. A story of muscle growth, hard training, respect and love.

Oooooo I really like this idea!! Maybe bump up the age a bit to college age? I don't think they have to be virgins either
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/jarhead300099

Offline Jarhead300099

• Activity:
    0%
  • No such thing as too female much muscle
    • Patreon
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2020, 01:53:38 pm »
I have several ideas I'm hoping to write eventually, but haven't found the motivation yet... I definitely like themes of gentle, caring muscular women who are average height but insanely muscular. Not overtly masculine either. Not a fan of gts, rape, incest, or futa
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/jarhead300099

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2020, 05:37:51 pm »
For me I am a big fan of a drawn out growth from hard work. No magic or science just gruelling hard work. I am not a fan of them getting ridiculously huge or super strength levels but reasonably big and strong. I also like the gentler softer relationships between characters more loving that aggressive. Still show off etc but loving to her partner. Any violence etc to others not her partner. Just what I like, maybe not to everyone's taste.

Am with you. “Assisted Reality” without feminisation and subservience.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2020, 05:49:17 pm »

Oooooo I really like this idea!! Maybe bump up the age a bit to college age? I don't think they have to be virgins either

In my mind the relationship was a slow burn of friendship with very slow muscle growth in early stages I.e. reality such as it is.

Had always planned it in my mind that they are both virgins till 18. The trigger for their change would be The school swimming carnival where both show their ripped physiques to all for the first time.

This would cause the girl’s BFF, who was not a virgin, asking if the lead female if could take the boy on a date. So, say Yes and lose the opportunity to date him and hope her best friend does not claim. Or say No and change the nature of their relationship permanently. 

Offline sentinel23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2020, 06:13:20 pm »
I'd love to see something with an older couple that are concerned with ageing and decide to get 'in shape'. As they get more fit, they decide to take it as far as they can and see how big they can get and explore various fetishes with a renewed sense of youth and vitality.

Offline Raffman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2020, 08:42:13 pm »
Powerfully muscled white women pegging larger black men against there will.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Female muscle stories you’d like to see

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View