Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581228 Posts in 74127 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 04:52:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [RWBY] Thunderthigs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [RWBY] Thunderthigs  (Read 2577 times)

Offline Tassdb55436

• Activity:
    0%
[RWBY] Thunderthigs
« on: December 09, 2020, 10:31:18 pm »
Crossposted from my dA page, in collaboration with Espada Del Oscuro, enjoy!

Nora grumbled to herself, head hanging upside down from the feet of her bed, staring at her redheaded teammate.

“It’s not fair”

Said teammate paused her morning routine, stopping mid squat, to turn her emerald eyes to her hammer-happy companion. The posture, coupled with Pyrrha’s workout clothes, showed plenty of the spartan’s well developed body. Her long toned legs, her strong stomach which showed a faint but fairly noticeable division into multiple muscle groups, and her lean athletic arms, currently crossed behind her head, showing a defined bicep.

“What is?” She curiously asked before resuming her morning workout. Usually she would have gone to Beacon’s gym, but as they were in a village on the wilds for their assignment, she had to make do.

“How ripped you look!” The hyperactive girl exclaimed, throwing up her arms. Which by the position she was in, made it look like she was throwing them down towards the floor.

Pyrrha raised an eyebrow at Nora's outburst. "So? You're easily as strong as me, if not stronger. I had to work hard to get this way, you're naturally that strong," the redhead pointed out. "So why are you so jealous?"

Nora pouted and crossed her arms. "I don't look as strong as I should, that's why! No matter what I do, I still look as skinny as ever!"

"Maybe it's because of your abnormally high metabolism?" Pyrrha suggested. "As large as your appetite is, you never seem to gain any weight."

"Ruby thinks it goes to my hips and breasts," Nora snorted. "She's just jealous."

Well Pyrrha didn't know much about that, for a girl her age Ruby was already well into her growing years. And just taking a look at Yang already gave someone an idea of what the small scythe wielder would grow up into.

"I bench press ten times my weight, and what do I have for show?" Nora's cheeks puffed as she flexed a bicep. The arm tensing but otherwise remained the same, no elevation nor bulging of any kind, just a very plain and unremarkable bicep. "Pffft!" She blew a raspberry as she stared in disappointment. "Come ooooooon! I should have pythons by now!"

"I think you're overreacting a bit"

"Easy for you to say, miss six-pack..."

Pyrrha sighed in resignation. "How about this? After we return from this mission, I'll help you out in the gym. That okay with you?"

Nora's eyes lit up. "Sweet! With your help, I'll become an Amazon in no time!"

The spartan chuckled to herself. Oh she had a feeling it'd be Nora who'd work her to the ground and not the other way around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The small settlement south of Vale's territories derived electricity from a local power plant. Build on top of a well sized reserve of Dust to draw energy from. Rather than farm the mineral outright, the already volatile nature of the electricity charged Dust made it safer to build a power plant on top of the main vein. Of course, this also carried the risk of the structure coming into attack by Grimm, the beasts attacked man-made creations just like they attacked people themselves. The plant had suddenly gone offline, with the Grimm being the most likely suspect. So, while the other half of their team had been task to shadow a sheriff with the local law enforcement, Nora and she had taken the mission of investigating the area. Kill any Grimm they came across, and restore the power.

While walking to the power plant, Pyrrha kept a vigilant eye on their surroundings, while Nora was looking at something on her scroll. "Wonder how Yang and Weiss are doing," she wondered aloud.  "Last I heard from them, they were getting ready for a two-person mission."

"I'm sure they'll be fine," Pyrrha said, looking at her teammate. "They may not always agree with each other, but they'll have each others' backs." She pointed ahead of them. "There's the power plant. I don't see any Grimm, but we should be on our guard regardless."

The place didn't look much different from any power plant one might find in the city. A square building of utilitarian design. Multiple towers with long high tension cables that went on for files, all the way back to the village, tranformers with antennas, and a main reactor in the middle of it all that harnessed the power of the Dust vein under the earth, things that always made Nora thought of props she'd see in a classic sci-fi movie.

Pyrrha kept her rifle at the ready, looking for any potetial movement. "No sign of Grimm so far"

"Bo-ring" The hammer girl sing songed. "Wanted to smash something today" She huffed, folding her arms behind her head. "If there ain't Grimm, why did this place go offline then?"

"Well this plant has seen its years" The spartan said. "Perhaps the hardware isn't working like it should anymore. If so, we have to repair it"

"So, joined up to be Huntsment, and here I am working as an electrician. Life goals; Achieved"

The tall redheaded girl couldn't stop the short laugh from escaping her lips. Truly, Nora never failed to amuse her. "Come on" Pyrrha said brightly, shouldering her rifle. "Let's inspect the place"

Nora sighed, and followed behind the redhead as the two of them headed to the reactor. "Don't expect much help from me. I'm better at breaking things than I am at fixing them."

Pyrrha nodded in understanding. "If anything, you more than likely will simply have to keep me from being electrocuted."

Nora grinned at that. "Heh, that'll be easy. I'm like a lightning rod."

The large block-like generator came into view, as they stood before the machine they began inspecting it. Pyrrha having a much better clue of what to look for than Nora, who merely looked at it expecting to find some type of external damage.

"Ah, here it is" The redhead spotted a panel, opening it, she was greeted with a foul burnt smell of fried circuitry. Coughing slightly into her hand, she frowned at the sight. "Hmph, short-circuited fuse" Calling on her semblance, she delicately unclasped the long tube-like piece of equipment. The casing was blackened, the plugs were burnt, the whole thing looked unuseable. "There should be a room with spare ones somewhere around here" She said, turning to the smaller girl. "I'll go check, you keep an eye on here"

Nora gave a gallant salute; "Aye-Aye Team Leader Jr!"

Pyrrha simply chuckled at that as she left the room. Nora looked at the machine, being careful not to touch anything.

"Yeesh, and I thought I was bad with technology. At least I don't break anything this much." She made a face as the burnt smell reached her nose. "Eugh, smells like that time Jaune forgot the brownies in the oven." She reached up to cover her nose, barely noticing as her arm brushed against the machine.

Though designed contain the sheer high voltage in the safest manner possible, this was still a device which channeled enough energy to fry a regular human, so touching it at all any part not designed to be directly handled was bound to shock someone.

So it was fortunate that Nora was far from a regular human, she was a Huntress in training with a well sized Aura, not to mention a Semblance based on absorbing electricity.

The shock did not hurt as much as it would have, but it still made her body shake and shiver in an erratic fashion, teeth chattering, hair standing on ends as her eyes went wide, their bright blue always glowing faintly with the sheer energy from the electric Dust.

She stepped away, her figure still shaking before she reigned in control once more. "Wow!" She exclaimed once her mouth functioned again. "That was a rush!"

Last time she felt something like that was when that lightning struck her and she first found her Semblance's power.

"Woof!" She shook off the remaining sensations of electricity shooting up her spine, stretching her arms. She frowned as she felt the separated white sleeves of her outfit rather tighter than before.

She shrugged it off as nothing more than some discomfort from being electrocuted. "Eh, probably just the static," she told herself, putting her arms behind her head. It wasn't until she heard a faint rip that she stopped being so nonchalant. "What the heck was that?" She brought her arms back down, ready to defend herself, when she noticed that it was her own sleeves that had ripped. "Huh? Must've snagged them on the machine," she tried telling herself.

As she inspected the damage, the found the upper parts had ripped just lightly, it was then that she saw her arms looked... beefier. Definitely bigger than they were this morning. And toned!

"Nooooo..." She slowly said in wonderment, "For real?"

She tightened her first and bend her arm, the small but noticeable muscle rising underneath the sleeve segment, making the rip just a tad bigger.

Her lips twisted from end to end, splitting her face. The million-watt smile filled with the same amount of energy that had shocked her. "I have biceps!"

While she was distracted by her sudden growth spurt, she didn't notice her teammate returning. Completely unaware of what had just transpired, Pyrrha's attention was focused on the machine. "I found some spare parts, so fixing this shouldn't take very long." She made a face as the burnt smell hit her again. "Why am I suddenly reminded of Jaune's brownies?"

"I totally thought the same thing," Nora grinned, still entranced by her new musculature.

Nore just couldn't believe it, THIS was the kind of body she wanted to have! She felt tight, toned, and hard everywhere. Her stomach had noticeable bumps as she felt them under her fingers. Her strong legs were a bit thicker, more toned. And... yup, checking her butt she felt two strong toned bums under her grip.

Pyrrha gently began plugging the new fuse, and the hammer enthusiast couldn't help but wonder; if a quick shock from the generator had infused her muscles with energy to the point they had become more athletic... then what would a much longer shock do?

A manic grin, one that her teammates knew often promised mischief and bouts of hyperactive shenanigans, formed on her lips.

"There we go" Pyrrha said with a satisfied smile, closing the lid. The generator began humming with renewed energy, the power from the electric Dust being transferred to all the other transformers and towers in the power plant once again.

"That didn't take as long as I thought it would," Nora said, still grinning like a madwoman. "How much electricity does this thing pump out again?"

"Enough to power the town, of course," Pyrrha said, turning to her teammate. When she noticed Nora's grin, she frowned a little. "Okay, what did you do?"

"Oh, nothing. Just got zapped a little because my arm got too close to the machine." She looked at the reactor. "Barely brushed against it, and it gave me a good rush!"

The spartan gave her a concerned look, "Okay" She slowly said. There was something a bit... different about Nora but she couldn't put her finger on it. What she knew was that it was better to prevent the hammer girl from acting on her many (oh Brothers above far too many...) crazy ideas. "Anyway, we're done here. Let's go back"

"Sure, sure" That mischevious smile wouldn't go away, and it made Pyrrha dread the worst. "Juuuuuust a bit more juice for the road"

Her green eyes widened in alarm as the softer shaded redhead raised her arms, fingers tentatively reaching for the generator. "Nora, no!"

"Nora, yes!"

Before Pyrrha could do anything to stop her, Nora put both her hands on the generator. There was a brief pause, before Nora was covered in electricity. She let out a maniacal laugh before her body was forced backwards, slamming into the opposite wall with enough force to crack it.

Pyrrha's eyes widened in a mix of shock and worry, and she quickly ran over to her teammate. "Nora, are you all right?!"

"Woooowie!" The blue eyed girl let out a joyful sound, rolling her neck to look up at spartan, but her gaze was unfocused. "Feels like I drank over a hundred cups of coffee!"

"That was incredibly irresponsible" Pyrrha admonished, her soft-spoken nature taking a backseat to berate her teammate on her foolhardy action. "I know your Semblance absorbs electricity, but this was too much voltage! What if you couldn't-" She placed her hand on her teammate's shoulders, and immediately regretted it.

Pyrrha's body shook as the strong remains of electricity remaining within Nora were discharged right into her. Hair standing on end, feeling as fiber of her muscles were struck with hot needless, down to the last cell in her body overcharging with energy.

Pyrrha was forced back to the cement floor. Her body twisting and coiling, struggling to regain some semblance of control over her person as her mind struggled to focus.

Her blurry vision slowly cleared, and as it did so she saw Nora standing up, the maniac grin back in full force as her figure seemed to be shaking. Fists tightening as a sound akin to stretching leather assaulted her ears.

"Ohhhhh I'm really feeling it now-!" The hammer girl cried out in joy, slowly raising her shaking arms. "F-F-Feels so... gooooood!" She moaned out loud.

"Nora, what're you..." the redhead started, before her eyes widened in surprise as she saw Nora begin to grow.

Nora's arms were the most noticeable things to begin growing. Within moments, they had grown to a size that wouldn't look out of place on one of their male classmates, yet with a single small flex they continued to swell.

Her chest inflated with every breath she took (which was a lot, seeing as she couldn't stop laughing and moaning). While she already had a generous bust, her growing breasts were beginning to strain her shirt, backed by pecs that were determined to keep up.

The sound of groaning metal accompanied her pleasured groans, the metallic pieces of her armor straining against the growing torso. Bones lengthened, becoming denser as her thorax widened.

Her skirt began to ride higher up her legs, showing how she was also growing taller. Quads widened with thickening musculature, splitting to form more detailed muscles groups. Calves inflated outwards, slowly morphing to inverse heart-shaped muscles.

"Hmmmph yes!" She moaned, "Getting... b-b-bigger!"

And bigger she was, Nora had gone from a young girl with a fitting frame to one a seasoned and trained Huntsmen. But she was not stopping there, her musculature kept increasing until her body looked like a fitness model's, arms growing until it appeared she lived lifting weights.

The segmented sleeves in her arms strained to the point they were almost painted on her arm, the fabric struggling for dear life to remain intact, but there was no mistaking the sounds of threads slowly snapping. Until her biceps burst right through the sleeves with an R-R-RIIIIIP! sound, strong mounds of musculature peeking through, faint veins slowly becoming more prominent.

Nora laughed. "More, more!" she moaned, flexing everything as hard as she could, which only served to accelerate her growth.

Pyrrha could only stare, transfixed at the spectacle. "H... How is this possible?" she managed to get out, her voice cracking slightly. "This has never happened before!"

Nora could only grin. "I dunno, but I love it!" she exclaimed, her growing body causing more of her clothes to rip and tear.

Boots creaked as they tore are the seams, the laces coming loose as her toes burst free, the leg muscles ripping the material apart as soon her legs laid bare. Her legs had become tree trunks of flesh, veins running freely over them, a fair number seeming to energy from crotch area.

The metallic pieces of her outfit snapped, her shirt snugly hugging her figure to the breaking point. Nora moaned, two pinpricks of pain forming in her developing breasts, her nipples growing erect until they were two hard bullets poking under the fabric. The outline of eight abdominal muscles perfectly visible under the straining shirt.

The heart shaped whole in her shirt allowed one to see the rippling pectoral muscles widening, the line separating them growing deeper. A rip formed on the heart's lower tip, traveling down between her tits as these pushed out, making the tear larger.

Pyrrha could only look on in a mix of awe and... a heating sensation she had rarely felt before, burning from between her legs. Her face turned almost as red as her hair as she watched her teammate become an amazon. She knew this was not normal in any way or form, and yet she couldn't help but feel slightly entranced at the sight.

Nora continued to flex as she grew, until her clothes were reduced to shreds, leaving her quite literally in the buff. When the growth finally stopped, she calmed down slightly, panting as she caught her breath.

She was huge. Her shoulders were rigged boulders that led to bulging biceps measuring over 20 inches. She flexed them repeatedly, taking delight in the sight of flesh covered with veins that spread towards her wide forearms. The lightest shift in her legs caused her caused to ripple into four different muscle groups which quivered with power. Grunting, she coiled her stomach, popping out those shredded plates of musculature, before bringing her fists closer in a crab pose. Her pectorals flexed, showing outstanding definition, every striation highlighting muscles that were defined to the limit.

Nora moaned as her hands traveled over her abdominals, feeling every bump and crevice, one hand reaching up to touch her ample bosom, holding a soft breast in her grip before shivering as she pinched a hard nipple. Her other hand went south, brushing against a bush of red hair before reaching a sensitive spot above her folds.

"Hmph! Yeah..." She moaned, burying a couple of fingers inside her, uncaring that Pyrrha could see her masturbate.

"N-Nora, what are you doing?!" She blushed even more fiercely than before, desperately trying to fight this burning sensation spreading across her body. "T-That is so indecent!"

"Hmmm, so~?" She coyly grinned, moaning before prompting one of her breasts to her face, capturing her own nipple into her mouth.

Pyrrha was left speechless, both too embarrassed and too aroused to say anything. The strange burning sensation intensified, and she let out a harsh gasp as she felt her own body beginning to grow.

Her already athletic body began packing on more mass, which made itself evident as her tight clothes began to become too tight. Her growing bulk didn't care, as it simply stretched the leather until it cracked, forcing itself through.

Nora stopped masturbating for a moment to watch the spectacle before her, and she licked her lips in anticipation.

The spartan let out a strangled groan, her fingers digging into the cement beneath. Her arms inflated to larger proportions, biceps bulging as her forearms expanded wider. Her long black gloves ripping, falling from her limbs in tatters.

Her back broadened exponentially, creating a large valley of muscles. The corset couldn't hold on, snapping the threads as her chest piece fell the ground, the fabric around her torso ripping away as her already prominent bosom enlarged further.

Nora started fingering herself again, imagining the two of them growing even more. Hell, she wouldn't mind making out with the growing Amazon before her, she was so horny right now.

"Mmm, how does it feel, Pyrrha?" she purred, her voice practically dripping with arousal.

Pyrrha gasped as her growing bulk finally burst through the last of her clothing, leaving only her tiara on her forehead. She panted, sweat dropping from her forehead and forming a puddle beneath her. "So... much... power..." she gasped, trying to resist her own growing arousal, and failing.

"Feels awesome huh?" Nora lifted her arms, flaring her lats as she flexed in an imposing double biceps. "It's more than I ever dreamt of"

The spartan stood up, uncaring about her state of undress, a far cry her the soft spoken young woman's usual attitude, who would have shrieked and gone to great lengths to cover herself. Now, Pyrrha reveled in her nudity, for it showed each and every last detail of her beautiful muscles.

"I feel as if I..." She grasp her right wrist with her left hand, flexing her arms and pushing out those bookcover sized pectorals, "could bend steel without my Semblance" Her core burned, dripping with arousal. She had never felt so alive...

"Hehehe" The hammer girl laughed merrily, "Looks like we're about the same height now" And indeed, whereas Nora needed to look up to Pyrrha before, now she barely had to lift her gaze to meet those emerald eyes. "Oh but let me tell you something sister" Grinning competitively, she squared her shoulders and snapped her arms taut in a savage most muscular. "I'm bigger~"

A fire seemed to ignite in Pyrrha's eyes, a strong desire for competition she hadn't felt since her early days of tournament fighting, before victories began coming easy to her. "Oh... I will have to disagree there"

The Spartan spread her legs, slowly, moving gracefully as she lifted her arm. Pythons of sensuous muscularity rippling, her biceps peeking beautiful as she held a graceful pose, as though she had practiced them for years. Pyrrha’s innate talent allowing her to draw the most out of her muscles, straining them, making them striate with maximum efficiency, giving her prodigious body a more stronger look. She slowly lowered her arms in an arch, palms pressing together while pointing down, displaying her own most muscular pose. Her granite chest pumped, making her breasts jiggle hypnotically.

Nora simply grinned mischievously, before walking over to Pyrrha and pressing her chest against the redhead's own. Her painfully erect nipples seemed to fight with Pyrrha's own. "Is that so? Well, whatcha gonna do about it?"

Surprising both Nora and even herself, Pyrrha pulled the other girl into a kiss, finally giving in to her burning arousal. She reached around and grabbed Nora's ass with an iron grip, yet even her own Amazonian strength could barely dent the muscle.

Nora's eyes widened, but they soon rolled back as she leaned in to the passionate kiss. Her hands reaching over to explore the spartan's magnificently ripped muscles. Feeling the hardness, the size, the sheer definition in them. The two were lost in a haze of sensual pleasure only these amazonian bodies could give them.

Pyrrha momentarily parted for breath; "I have no idea... what's come over me"

"Hmm, having second thoughts~?"

"Gods no" She huskily said before slamming her lips on the hammer girl's once more. Their tongues explored each other's mouth, fighting for dominion over the other.

Nora's leg pushed itself between Pyrrha's own, and the redhead replied in kind. Their legs intertwined so their sexes could grind against those massive pillars of flesh, sending waves of pleasure as their hips moved against each other, rubbing their wet folds against the rippling muscular quads.

Their hips gyrated with vigor, moving faster and faster, ripples of pleasure washing over their bodies as they kissed, only pausing to take a breath here and there before going straight back into it. Their legs were slick with their own juices, and their nipples kept rubbing against each other with enough friction to cause sparks.

When they finally came, their bodies shuddered and flexed in unison. Nora pulled away, her eyes practically glowing with the energy flowing through her. "That was... amazing," she said, her face slightly red from all the exertion.

Pyrrha nodded in agreement, “It sure was” She tender held Nora’s cheek in her hand, the affection for her clear in the gesture and the look she was given her. Nora giggle happily as the two shared another quick kiss before looking over at the reactor. "I'm still curious as to how this is even possible, but I'm not going to argue with the results."

Nora gave her mischievous grin again. "Wanna see if we can get even bigger?" She didn't even wait for an answer, as she picked up Pyrrha with ease and walked over to the machine.

Too caught up in this turbulent wave of insanity and hazy pleasure, the spartan did not really put up a fight. No longer was she admonishing the hammer girl's actions. No, this had awakened something in Pyrrha, something fierce, burning, hungry. She wanted more...

Nora set the redhead down and tightly held her hand, figuring it was thanks through her own Semblance that the electricity was converted into power for both of them. And eagerly reached for forth to grab a high tension cable.

The shock was instant, the high voltage throwing arcs of electricity over their forms as they shook, groaning and nearly shouting at the sheer power filling their bodies even further.

Pyrrha's circlet was ripped apart from her head, the surge of inner Aura bursting forth and the sheer voltage washing over her destroying the last remains of her accoutrements with ease, hair flaring wildly as it undid itself from its knot, letting a luxurious wave of red cascade freely.

Nora grit her teeth with great force, unable to stop the sheer manic grin on her face. Her softer shaded red hair actually growing longer. The energy filling every single pore of her already muscular body was overwhelming, she could feel herself growing stronger, more powerful, energized to the brink. She wanted it all, she sought to drain every last drop of juice from the machine if it was the last thing she did.

Pyrrha's knees buckled, by sheer force of will she remained standing. Her nipples throbbed so painfully as her arousal dripped from her folds in a steady stream down her bulging thighs. Her head snapped back, letting out the loudest pleasure filled moan her throat could allow, orgasming with tremendous force. Nora was not far behind, growling with the savagery of a wild animal, clenching her core as she came harder than she ever came before.

"So... much... power!" Nora roared, suddenly going into a full body flex, which seemed to kickstart another growth spurt. She laughed as she started swelling outward once more, her body feeding off of the electricity flowing through her.

Pyrrha shuddered for a moment before copying Nora, and she moaned loudly as her own body began to swell. "I feel like a… amazing!" she moaned, watching as her upper body packed on even more mass.

They grew, taller and mightier than before, going from prime examples of feminine muscularity capable of participating in any bodybuilding competition, to towering seven feet amazons of godly proportions that would blow away any rival.

Their biceps were now as wide as Pyrrha's shield, throbbing veins bulging with nigh limitless energy coursing through their bodies. The spartan coed as she did a crab flex, her entire upper body flaring, massive pectorals thrusting with raw sensuality, bounding her magnificent breasts.

With legs wider than even a man's body, they stood proudly in display of their might. Nora licking her lips erotically as she flexed down on her core, abs jutting forward. Her back a mountain range of muscular ravines.

They stared at each other with hunger, a soft moan building up from the back of their throats, desire burning in their eyes.

Nora struck first, driving Pyrrha to the ground as their legs intertwined, lining up their sexes and grinding against each other in frenzied movements. A battle of pleasure, sweet release being the reward.

But the spartan was a champion, she refused to back down, victory would be hers at any cost. She seized a moment when Nora was lost in the throes of pleasure, head thrown back and eyes closed mid gasp. And with superhuman strength grabbed a hold of her, switching their positions.

Pyrrha spread those thick legs, grabbing a hold of that muscular waist before pounding relentlessly at the hammer girl's sex, sending waves of erotic thrill through her muscular frame.

Nora cried out in bliss, nearly cumming on the spot. She wrapped her meaty legs around Pyrrha's own, the mighty pillars fighting for room with each other. She pulled Pyrrha into a fierce kiss, shuddering as she came explosively.

Pyrrha gave a muffled moan as she came simultaneously, coating their legs with her juices. The orgasms caused them to have one last small growth spurt, pumping all of their muscles up as they flexed their entire frames as hard as they could.

After what felt like an eternity, they rode out their climax, letting out pleased sighs of outmost satisfaction. Pyrrha rolled unto her back on the cold hard floor, a droopy smile on her lips as her hazy eyes stared at nothing in particular. Nora came to her side, draping her arms over the spartan's equally powerful body, holding her tight, sneaking in a few tender caresses and soft kisses upon her chest and bosom.

"What have we done to our friendship, Nora?" Pyrrha rasped in a moment of clarity.

"What do you think?" The hammer girl looked at her with affection. "We improved it"

"Hmm~" She didn't have the strength to argue, opting to give Nora a thankful kiss on her forehead, slow and soft. "It was... just so wonderful"

Nora giggled, pulling her closer into a deep loving kiss. Their hands slowly circling over each other in an act of mutual admiration and worship, delving into the heavenly delight that was these great muscular goddess-like bodies.

Perhaps they could share this with Ren and Jaune...
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

[RWBY] Thunderthigs
« on: December 09, 2020, 10:31:18 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [RWBY] Thunderthigs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View