Pages:
Actions
  • #151 by boyofwinter on 06 Mar 2024
  • In general late morning driving isn't so stressful, and finding and booking rooms has gotten quite simple these days, especially since all she requires is a queen bed and ensuite shower.
  • #152 by Bulklover on 08 Mar 2024
  • I can't believe I've let this thread get this long without commenting!  I did have to scroll through all the pages just to make sure.  Okay, regarding RP . . . she is one of my favorites!  I like the big girls, and she's at the pinnacle of the biggies.  As previously mentioned, monstrously strong, yet very sweet; I just love that she's so friendly and easy to chat with.  I saw her for the first time about 12-15 years ago and had two different sessions; both were light wrestling (Thank Christ!) where it became immediately apparent that although I was, at the time, benching 225 x 15 and squatting 315 x 5, she was considerably stronger than me, and if we'd gone full bore, I mighta/sorta/kinda resisted for a bit, but eventually I would have gotten squished like a dustmite hiding behind a flea's testicle.  Both of those sessions ended with a glorious can-ride.  "Wheeeeee!!"

My most recent session was about three months ago.  Nothing changed . . . well, except for the fact that now I am old AF and benching marshmellows and helium balloons. LOL!  She looked exactly the same, huge and while not ripped, still very lean.  We did some very light wrestling whereupon I ended up on my back with her sitting on my chest while she slapped me in the face with her boobs. LOL!  She was quite entertained by the fact that I was stuck fast.  Then, like lightning, she rotated and sat on my face, locking my biceps in the crook of her knees.  I could still bend my forearms and touch her thighs (oh the Hugemanity!), but was locked up tighter than a Peterbilt's lugnut.  Once she realized I was completely immobile, she grabbed the lube off the table and proceeded to give peewee a healthy tug.  You can deduce what resulted from THAT.  After a quick shower, I kissed her on the cheek, and she nearly cracked one of my ribs giving me a big hug, and I staggered out to my car in a dopamine reverie.  Damn, I just love that woman!!
  • #153 by Bigger-is-better on 09 Mar 2024
  • In general late morning driving isn't so stressful, and finding and booking rooms has gotten quite simple these days, especially since all she requires is a queen bed and ensuite shower.
    She doesn't drive... All flights..
    With sessiongirls website is the problem that the schedule doesn't fit her stays...
    She always stay from afternoon (after the flight)
    Yes, it's all booked long before... It is so much work for her to find the flights and hotels...
    Especially the flights... From some airport there are dead ends... :-)..
    And to be at the city's at the right day... She has a lot of guests, who only can weekend, or only during the week...
    It's a lot of work to fit a tour like this
  • #154 by boyofwinter on 10 Mar 2024
  • I doubt she is flying from Houston to Austin to Galveston, that would just be very silly.
  • #155 by Bigger-is-better on 10 Mar 2024
  • Hmm... I don't know... Most is flight... To my knowledge from NYC to philly was train
  • #156 by ji_scott on 11 Mar 2024
  • I agree, mostly flights. 

I've seen her multiple times and she always stays near the airport and doesn't have a car.   She walks to nearby stores and restaurants.

Based on her current schedule and the cities before and after mine, it has to be flights.
  • #157 by Bigger-is-better on 14 Mar 2024
  • I doubt she is flying from Houston to Austin to Galveston, that would just be very silly.
    From Houston to Austin... Flight... Flight back to Houston... With a guest to galveston... (galveston is mostly for a little rest between)
  • #158 by Bigger-is-better on 07 Apr 2024
  • 2024-04-19 (afternoon) to 2024-04-20 (night) Vienna
    2024-04-21 (afternoon) to 2024-04-22 (night) Oslo
    2024-04-23 (afternoon) to 2024-04-24 (night) Helsinki
    2024-04-25 (afternoon to night) Copenhagen
    2024-04-26 (afternoon to night) Frankfurt
    2024-04-27 (afternoon) to 2024-04-28 (night) Amsterdam
    2024-04-29 (afternoon) to 2024-04-30 (night) London
    2024-05-01 (afternoon to night) Birmingham
    2024-05-02 (afternoon to night) Manchester
    2024-05-03 (afternoon to night) Glasgow
    2024-05-04 (afternoon) to 2024-05-05 (night) Dublin
    2024-05-07 (afternoon to night) Munich
  • #159 by Bigger-is-better on 17 Apr 2024
  • Shooting yesterday :
  • #160 by MuscleBeast69 on 17 Apr 2024
  • Is there another US tour in the works?
  • #161 by Bigger-is-better on 17 Apr 2024
  • Maybe in autumn... Depends on the election...
  • #162 by wolf5 on 17 Apr 2024
  • Hopefully she does come back in the fall
  • #163 by Bigger-is-better on 17 Apr 2024
  • Sorry.... I meant fall....
  • #164 by Bigger-is-better on 18 Apr 2024
  • Sorry.... I meant fall....
  • #165 by clay99 on 18 Apr 2024
  • Maybe in autumn... Depends on the election...

Does she got more customers in America than in Europe?
Pages:
Actions