Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572652 Posts in 72093 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:51:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young  (Read 1707287 times)

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Aleesha Young
« Reply #435 on: September 08, 2019, 10:16:08 am »
Ugh, 10th?!

I can see why Helle won but 10th for Aleesha? That makes no sense. This is why I don't actually follow the sport (such as it is these days). It's waaaaaay too subjective.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #435 on: September 08, 2019, 10:16:08 am »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #436 on: September 08, 2019, 03:49:59 pm »
Ugh, 10th?!

I can see why Helle won but 10th for Aleesha? That makes no sense. This is why I don't actually follow the sport (such as it is these days). It's waaaaaay too subjective.

Did you objectively look at the 8 women that placed between Helle and Aleesha, before you made your post?

birmi482

« Reply #437 on: September 08, 2019, 04:35:06 pm »
I can understand cook417. Each of us has his favourite fbb, that expresses his taste. Aleesha Young represents a certain type off FBB, that has its appeal on many fans. Not everyone likes Theresa Ivancik or Nicky Chartrand who almost have no biceps peak or biceps mass.

luis3iguel

« Reply #438 on: September 08, 2019, 05:03:56 pm »
Ugh, 10th?!

the most muscular winner she is not in the top 6

Offline superdeub

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #439 on: September 08, 2019, 10:23:08 pm »
I'm a big fan of Aleesha, but her back needs more mass and definition if she wants to place higher.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #440 on: September 08, 2019, 11:12:07 pm »

I Saradas

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #441 on: September 09, 2019, 05:07:24 am »
Helle totally deserved to win all day but there's no way Aleesha is  the 10th best FBB in a bodybuilding contest. She'a  huge, symmetrical and feminine.

Offline cook417

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #442 on: September 09, 2019, 05:19:28 am »
The problem is "huge" . The IFBB judges don't like huge/muscle mass. They penalize FBBs for it. Until there is a serious upheaval nothing will change as WOS continue to lick the IFBBs ass off

It's a bodybuilding contest, is it not? They don't penalize men for getting too big....if they do it's not as much as the men.

She just won a contest outright a moth ago. What changed?

Offline polchak

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #443 on: September 09, 2019, 06:01:33 am »

Offline etx80

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #444 on: September 09, 2019, 11:29:41 am »
More photos from the Rising Phoenix 2019 Finals

Download all here: DEAD LINKS REMOVED

Offline rossi46

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #445 on: September 10, 2019, 07:54:52 am »
Nice post - Thx

Offline BG2112

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #446 on: September 10, 2019, 09:22:21 am »
I think bodybuilding could take a tip from major league baseball.  What's behind the pitchers in center field?  A section that's all blacked out.  Why?  So the batters can see the ball easier vs a whole bunch of colors.  These bodybuilding contests need to either have a curtain slide across the backdrop or have a black screen behind the competitors.  There are a few pics of Aleesha from previous posts on stage where she is off to the side without the wings of strength background behind her and I think those pics show so much more detail because she's not being washed out by all that color behind her.

birmi482

« Reply #447 on: September 10, 2019, 09:53:15 am »
@cool417. Fbb is different than male bb, with fbb they penalize for muscle mass, the judges want the fbb to look more "feminine", so according to the judges, muscle mass doesnt look feminine and needs to be penalized, conditioning looks feminine and needs to be rewarded. So Aleesha in Chicago had much less muscle mass than usually but was very conditioned so she won. In Phoenix WOS she had also less muscle mass, but conditioning was not great, therefore she placed only 10th

Offline Mass-Tech

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #448 on: September 10, 2019, 12:32:20 pm »
@cool417. Fbb is different than male bb, with fbb they penalize for muscle mass, the judges want the fbb to look more "feminine", so according to the judges, muscle mass doesnt look feminine and needs to be penalized, conditioning looks feminine and needs to be rewarded. So Aleesha in Chicago had much less muscle mass than usually but was very conditioned so she won. In Phoenix WOS she had also less muscle mass, but conditioning was not great, therefore she placed only 10th
You can´t say they penalize size when Helle wins and Margie gets second.

birmi482

« Reply #449 on: September 10, 2019, 12:59:53 pm »
Helle and Margie were smaller than usual, Monique Jones got only  5th, Nikki Chartrand was 4th, but looked like a WPD athlete. This says it all

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View