Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579901 Posts in 74029 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 16, 2024, 03:23:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sassy Sophia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sassy Sophia  (Read 14983 times)

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
Re: Sassy Sophia
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2016, 06:35:30 am »
If I was anywhere near San Diego, emailing her is exactly what I would do. Unfortunately...........

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2016, 06:35:30 am »

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2016, 09:32:56 am »
Is she still active?

She only do sessions in her location, San Diego. I emailed her long time ago.

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2016, 03:53:38 pm »
Last time I was in SD (about six months ago), Kasie was out of town, so I sent emails to some local session girls.  Didn't hear back from Sassy Sophia.  I did receive a nice email from Tommie, who declined due to injury, and Kellie Young who seemed abrupt and disinterested.  Didn't end up seeing anyone, unfortunately.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2016, 08:16:08 pm »
I wonder what kind of shape Kellie's in these days?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2020, 10:39:26 am »
I know nothing has been posted here in a while.  I wrote to her email on her wb270 page years ago and she responded.  Sent her one this week and nothing.  Does anyone know if she is still active and doing sessions?  Is she on IG or FB? 

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2020, 10:54:09 am »
I have yet to hear of anyone actually having a session with her. I’ll assume she’s off the scene....if she was ever on it at all.

Offline apc001

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    60%
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2020, 10:11:04 pm »
Sorry guys,

She is still working out and is pretty big, but out of the session biz.  You might ask her for a custom video if that iis something you would be open to.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2020, 11:58:23 pm »
Sorry guys,

She is still working out and is pretty big, but out of the session biz.  You might ask her for a custom video if that iis something you would be open to.

I emailed her recently about a video and she said she couldn't do one right now. Pretty big? So she's not as massive as she was? It's great she's still working out though. She can certainly gain more size again if she wants to.

I have yet to hear of anyone actually having a session with her. I’ll assume she’s off the scene....if she was ever on it at all.

I did a long time ago (back in '09). Wrote a review here too, don't know what happened to it. She was very big, but not nearly as massive as she got after that. Standard muscle worship with a little l&c. She also put me in a headlock, but no wrestling. Very sweet woman and very easy to talk to. One of my all time favorite sessions simply because of how impressive she looked in person and how genuinely nice she is. I've tried to see her again since then, but she's very busy and seems to have very little free time.

I know nothing has been posted here in a while.  I wrote to her email on her wb270 page years ago and she responded.  Sent her one this week and nothing.  Does anyone know if she is still active and doing sessions?  Is she on IG or FB? 

Her IG has no posts. It really sucks she doesn't update her social media more often. I hate that the more impressive she got, the less she updated. She doesn't always respond and can take quite a while responding to emails. One time she got back to me over two months after I emailed her! I think her email is actually her husband's email account so you guys should keep that in mind when contacting her (not accusing you LFC1, but we all know these ladies get more than enough disrespectful emails and time wasters).

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2020, 07:47:55 am »
Sorry guys,

I emailed her recently about a video and she said she couldn't do one right now. Pretty big? So she's not as massive as she was? It's great she's still working out though. She can certainly gain more size again if she wants to.

I did a long time ago (back in '09). Wrote a review here too, don't know what happened to it. She was very big, but not nearly as massive as she got after that. Standard muscle worship with a little l&c. She also put me in a headlock, but no wrestling. Very sweet woman and very easy to talk to. One of my all time favorite sessions simply because of how impressive she looked in person and how genuinely nice she is. I've tried to see her again since then, but she's very busy and seems to have very little free time.

Her IG has no posts. It really sucks she doesn't update her social media more often. I hate that the more impressive she got, the less she updated. She doesn't always respond and can take quite a while responding to emails. One time she got back to me over two months after I emailed her! I think her email is actually her husband's email account so you guys should keep that in mind when contacting her (not accusing you LFC1, but we all know these ladies get more than enough disrespectful emails and time wasters).

Thank you for all your answers.  How do you know what she currently looks like? You know her personally? Train at her gym? Mutual friend through someone else?

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2020, 09:59:37 pm »
Sorry guys,

Thank you for all your answers.  How do you know what she currently looks like? You know her personally? Train at her gym? Mutual friend through someone else?

I don't know what she looks like right now. Sounds like apc does. I met her just the one time and have bought several custom videos from her.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2020, 10:53:22 pm »
Found her FB. Pics from just a year ago or so she looks freaking amazing. But yeah no more sessions

Offline petitfilou87

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Tina Zampa
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2021, 07:24:53 pm »
this woman is a mystery !!
no recent pics, no recents videos , no recent news !!!! nothing on the net !!!
she 's retired ? she's shy ?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sassy Sophia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View