Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575865 Posts in 73237 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 09:43:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 128392 times)

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Ms Melissa
« Reply #390 on: May 02, 2022, 06:00:56 am »
I’ve been reading all the messages and I’m pretty shocked from my experience Ms Melissa has gotten back to me every time and is way better in responses and handling deposits. From my experience I was supposed to see her last week unfortunately something happened where I couldn’t meet she did have my deposit and asked if I wanted her to refund the deposit and I told her to hold it for next time. Did she give you guys that option as well? I know it’s hard to travel because of all the restrictions. Even to this day they are still having certain requirements I know a lot of ladies want to travel to Canada from the US but I’m hearing it’s very difficult. Sometimes emails do go to spam it’s happened to me with other ladies so I will email her to make sure she checks her spam as well but I would ask if you guys can email her on Monday and I will ask her to check both. Inbox me if you have any questions

Forum Saradas

« Reply #390 on: May 02, 2022, 06:00:56 am »

Offline Zenzen

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #391 on: May 02, 2022, 09:45:04 am »
I've just sent her an email about the situation of the guys' deposits from Australia and Canada, her response is below  ::)

I already know and the guys from Canada and australia never emailed me or else I would have fixed it. I have a lot of documentation if needed to back up anything and clients should email me and see what can be done.

Thank you 🙏

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #392 on: May 02, 2022, 05:12:30 pm »
I contacted her also. She asks that busthemus2003, Prophaniti, and mra78 email her and mention their Saradas names so she can address their specific concerns.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #393 on: May 02, 2022, 07:25:26 pm »
Yup already emailled her.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #394 on: May 02, 2022, 08:43:00 pm »
I haven't asked for a refund because as far as I know, she still plans on coming to Toronto eventually.

Since the pandemic began I've assumed that nobody would be able to cross the border. I'm sure I've missed a few good sessions, but losing a deposit would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #395 on: May 02, 2022, 09:58:56 pm »
I contacted her also. She asks that busthemus2003, Prophaniti, and mra78 email her and mention their Saradas names so she can address their specific concerns.
I will drop her an email thanks Bruce. All I really need to know is if she is planning a trip at any stage to cover the deposit is. Her communications has always been fantastic so not hearing is what had me a bit concerned. She comes across as absolute genuine so this is probably just a communication glitch.

Offline Ticobueno

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #396 on: May 03, 2022, 06:23:49 am »
Just as an FYI, US girls have been going to Canada for session travel at least as early as November 2021.  Any girl who wants to travel to Canada can, it's not difficult.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #397 on: May 03, 2022, 02:34:07 pm »
I haven't asked for a refund because as far as I know, she still plans on coming to Toronto eventually.

Since the pandemic began I've assumed that nobody would be able to cross the border. I'm sure I've missed a few good sessions, but losing a deposit would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Gonna assume you're Canadian, but she said she plans to come up either for the Toronto Pro Show or in August

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #398 on: May 19, 2022, 02:52:21 am »
I saw Ms Melissa last month and had an excellent muscle worship session. She is leaning out and her condition is excellent. Dense muscles and very strong. She is definitely seriously prepping for shows this summer so her condition will continue to improve. She was very accommodating. Recommend.

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #399 on: May 20, 2022, 05:49:37 am »
I saw Ms Melissa last month and had an excellent muscle worship session. She is leaning out and her condition is excellent. Dense muscles and very strong. She is definitely seriously prepping for shows this summer so her condition will continue to improve. She was very accommodating. Recommend.

Did you get any "extras"?

Offline joe.hatrick

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #400 on: June 14, 2022, 11:37:30 pm »
I’m seeing Ms Melissa next week and can’t wait! I had seen her several times before the pandemic and every session was outstanding.

Offline Camper

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #401 on: June 15, 2022, 04:01:10 pm »
Can’t wait to hear how it goes.  Curious what her condition is as she said she was planning on competing this year.

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #402 on: June 16, 2022, 12:49:23 am »
I have a session scheduled this week. Fast, clear communication so far.

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #403 on: June 20, 2022, 01:59:40 pm »
I had a wonderful session with Ms Melissa. Getting set up was a breeze with prompt and clear communication. She did provide photos and sites after contact if you are curious.

Her schedule did have some hiccups with airlines cancelling so many flights. She was very open and honest about it and asked if my time was flexible. I travel for work and I know how stressful these changes can be. Plus I was flexible on time so I accommodated. I got to the hotel, parked, and waited in the lobby for her text. The hotel was one where you needed a room key for the elevator so we arranged to meet in the lobby and ride up in the elevator together. It was very discrete with no issues.

First off let me say that she is absolutely beautiful with a huge smile. Her conversation was great while we talked about a number of things, everything felt very natural. Her body was amazing. Huge legs, 16" biceps, etc. She looked just like the current pictures she provides after contact. She was not cut but not what I have seen others as being "off season". Without getting into the details of our worship session just know that if you are open and honest with her she will deliver or tell you what is not an option. Nothing in her attitude felt robotic or fake. Being in training mode there were some things she would not do strength wise because it would jeopardize her training - which she shared in her welcome email.

She came to town for other activities and got sessions in where she could. My time with her was amazing. If she comes to your area I highly recommend her. Especially those of use who have been around a while can spend a little time going down memory lane with her. She is an amazing lady. Treat her like a woman should be treated and you will have an amazing time.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #404 on: June 27, 2022, 12:51:56 pm »
She told me she was coming to Australia later this year. Has anyone heard anything? This year or next! I can’t wait!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View