Webcam Chat Sessions > Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls

Mary Lise

(1/1)

Warhawk Overdrive:
Mary Lise

One of the worse cam shows ever. I'm on streamate doing an exclusive show trying to get some flexing from her. (Which I asked for before we went private). First, she barely listened to anything I said. It took me a minute to realize that she was on another site (chaterbate) in free chat talking to them at the same time I'm paying for exclusive.  Just before I left, she sat down and put her feet up on the desk.
I went over to chaterbate and sure enough there she was. Giving them a better muscle show in free chat than I paid for. Most of the time I would not say anything but that was a bad week for femuscle webcams and me and she was the last straw. I complained and did not get charged, but that is not how it is supposed to work is it?

But I'm sure you will fine dozens of positive reviews of her, so take what I said FWIW

gregsters:
She is thick right? Comes from eastern europe, Ive seen her few times on some other site than the two you mentioned, no flexing at all.

Warhawk Overdrive:

--- Quote from: gregsters on December 19, 2023, 09:09:12 am ---She is thick right? Comes from eastern europe, Ive seen her few times on some other site than the two you mentioned, no flexing at all.

--- End quote ---

I have not seen her live for a while, so I do not know what she looks like. I have only seen her on those sites like s*******g or x*****s. I do not know how old those are. And I will not look at those clips of her either and, they are free.  :angry:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View