Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572653 Posts in 72093 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:54:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Various utilities  |  Which program do you use for for download videos from Youtube, Dailymotion and s
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Which program do you use for for download videos from Youtube, Dailymotion and s  (Read 44325 times)

shuckizzle

i use savefrom.net now. works every time  ;)

Offline squidly

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Downloadhelper also lets you convert to other formats.

Offline testymctesterson

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Firefox + Flash Video Downloader add-on.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
DownloadHelper for me too

+ GreaseMonkey & SaveTube script for those hard-to-get youtube clips ;)
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

encephalon50

Thanks, all. for these tips! K to everyone! :rock: All I know is that Dailymotion doesn't respond to RealPlayer download device...

BTW, has anyone else noticed that most FBB clips on Dailymotion are marked in red as (sic) Not Complying With Their Community "Standards..." ???  :shucks

Offline crushee

• Activity:
    0%
(...)BTW, has anyone else noticed that most FBB clips on Dailymotion are marked in red as (sic) Not Complying With Their Community "Standards..." ???  :shucks

Could this be that any visible square of skin might soon be considered as an offence in more and more western countries (There is a recent thread about this threat!) ?
User is currently banned [View]

Quark44

Thank you very much for these tips.
Background for this request was the mistaken cancellation of two good download programs in the
Firefox browser.
Recently I had downloaded a video over a server.
But the name of this video file ended with "exe".
Normally, I don't want to download files with names "exe" but back then I have done it.
The video also contained a worm.
If I open a new browser tap on my browser then a browser tap with the name
"http://start.iminent.com/StartWeb/1031/newtab/Newtab.aspx" appears always .
I tried to delete this crap but I am failed.
This worm prevents that I can add new utilities on my Firefox-Browser.
For example "Download-helper" and so on.
I opened control panel of my computer and I tried to delete this program but this was unsuccessful.
I tried to change the homepage of my browser but this was also useless.
Then I tried to find this crap into the registry.
However without any success.
My antivirus software from Kaspersky could identify this malware but it could not repair my browser.
Now, I use Windows Explorer 10 for surfing in the web.
Buddies, I can only advise you the following:
Don't be so silly than I and download NEVER a file with ended name "exe" !

warriorhari

Hey buddy ..  U could also use internet download manager and integrate ur browser to download vids :)

Offline lou517

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
I use keepvid.com to save the best youtube videos to the hard drive.  Just cut and paste the url and choose the resolution you want.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
Background for this request was the mistaken cancellation of two good download programs in the
Firefox browser.
Normally, I don't want to download files with names "exe" but back then I have done it.
I opened control panel of my computer and I tried to delete this program but this was unsuccessful.
My antivirus software from Kaspersky could identify this malware but it could not repair my browser.

Generally on this kind of bug a good firewall can prevent the critter from installing.    The one included with windows is not a good firewall.   Nor are most of the big name firewall apps as they don't work from its blocked until a rule is setup to let the app connect to the web  rather than everything is open which is the default on most firewall apps.  Even firewall apps that only have "internet" apps enabled are not good ones to use.  In general this means a firewall app this is real easy to setup is usually a piece of crap.  On a good firewall you will need to spend time enabling each app you need to connect to the web.   Also you should note I mentioned "app"(Application) and that is also another key to a good firewall app.  That is, you should need to set a rule for each specific app that connects to the web.   Any firewall ware you just enable say port 80 for all apps so you can use a web browser is not secure.   As that port can now be used by malware.  What you need is a firewall that you enable port 80 only on a specific app like for an example firefox.  The firewall should also do a check to make sure its always the same application that it allows to work as many types of malware will use a common name or even replace an app you already have.   Many will even duplicate the functions of the original app so they don't seem to be malware at all.   Another problem is firewalls that setup windows and all its associated files as "trusted" or in other words enables them to connect to the web.   Many types of malware replace windows files, also microsoft has a bunch of spyware in its programs by default.   So blocking this spyware with a real firewall will make your machine more secure and also make it faster as these POS windows spyware apps are sending out a bunch of crap thereby slowing your web connection.

Now all that said, what people want is a firewall that just installs and everything works.  People have gotten more lazy over time and now want everything to be so simple a child can do it.    They get just what they deserve, computers that are full of bugs, are slow and sluggish and are easy victims to malware   Any firewall that you just install and your done, is not secure and is not a good firewall to use.

Anyway a few ideas that mite help you in the future to keep malware off your computer.

Offline lou517

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
I used to use keepvid.com, but the ytd video downloader
is better.

Offline Muscular1

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB, muscle and Dom
I download from here: http://en.savefrom.net/, without programs. its valid for YouTube or Dailymotion. you must be to copy the videos link and paste....and download in mp4 or avi, etc.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
Firefox browser.

Hey I clicked around a bit and found a page with info on how you can get rid of this critter, I can't tell you how useful it is as I've never had this bug to get rid of but its worth a try.  I read a bit of it and it seems to be fairly well written for a novice computer user to understand.  So it should work for you.

http://blog.qisupport.com/remove-start-iminent-com-browser-hijacker-virus-removal-guides

Offline Muscular1

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB, muscle and Dom
When i have problems of spy, virus, malware, i go to http://www.forospyware.com/ , is a free site, in spanish languare. They are very goods.
Regards

Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Various utilities  |  Which program do you use for for download videos from Youtube, Dailymotion and s

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View