Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575421 Posts in 73186 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:33:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Her Strength by Hawk 9 (Pt. 1)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Her Strength by Hawk 9 (Pt. 1)  (Read 6138 times)

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
Her Strength by Hawk 9 (Pt. 1)
« on: June 05, 2023, 02:55:16 pm »
With permission of the author - Hawk 9 on DA (y'all know how to look that up)

What happens when an undersized scrappy college volleyball player with an innocently helpful boyfriend catches the attention of a mysteriously youthful university researcher....

HER STRENGTH - Pt. 1

Lexi was a marvel to behold, dancing and weaving across the court, her technique flawless. The sinuous muscles that ran along the blonde’s figure coiled and flexed as she launched her taut body upward in tandem with the rising volleyball before crushing it into the opposing team’s side with meteoric force.

Delilah’s eyes twinkled with delight as she watched the young blonde put away another point in breathtaking fashion.

“YEAHHH!” Lexi’s high-pitched voice boomed, echoing against the towering concrete walls of the mostly empty gymnasium. She high-fived the taller girls on her side of the net, heavy pats on her back thudding against her relatively small but rock-hard figure.

“She really shouldn’t take scrimmages so seriously. I swear, it’s like she’s playing against her own side. . .”

Facing the court, Delilah’s olive-green eyes flicked to the young man in her periphery, perched one step above her on the bleachers.

“Damn it! See?!” The young man threw his toned arms overhead, then slapped them down on his tanned, well-developed thighs in frustration.. Delilah turned her full attention back to the court to see Lexi leap over her setter, pointed sneakers floating one meter off the ground as she proceeded to clobber the ball toward the opposing side. It bounced off the sagging net, tumbled down to meet her opponent’s unprepared bump, the wild flail forcing the ball way back toward her scrambling teammates. The ball tapped the wood floor before any of the girls decided to leap for it, and they were left staring at one another expectantly.

Lexi made her feelings clear before the coach could stand up. “Jesus! You couldn’t even block that?! Get in the fucking game! And you! Don’t bump when you’re the god-damned setter, you stupid bitch, you could’ve fucked up my play!”

The outraged setter got right up in Lexi’s face, the view almost comical as she towered over the spunky blonde by a whole head. But Lexi’s upturned chin and defiant posture hardly looked intimidated. A cluster of white jerseys swarmed the two young women, breaking them apart, while the opposing team waited in position, hands on hips, some adjusting their maroon, away-team tanks. Both teams were branded with a wide-stretching MONTANA across their chests.

“These D-II girls are terrible, but if Lexi’s going to have a chance at starting outside hitter, she needs to fucking chill. Getting kicked off the team will fuck up her plans real quick.” The young man sighed, his forehead falling into his hands.

Delilah wasn’t sure what he was trying to prove to her, a complete stranger, but for her purposes it was more advantageous to gather information any way she could. “Is that not the point of a scrimmage? To play against your own team?”

“I mean. . . that’s half-right. You’re practicing plays, though. Swapping positions with benched players. Some of the ‘opponents’ she’s trash-talking will be starting with her this season. And she barely lets anyone on her side touch the ball. But that’s Lexi. She has to win, no matter what. She doesn’t know what restraint means.”

With his disappointed tone, he clearly felt that was a negative trait.

Delilah had a different opinion.

Tugging on the hem of her forest-green turtleneck, smoothing her tight, black pencil skirt over plump thighs, she did her best to keep her excitement in check.

Delilah knew perfection when she saw it. She was an expert, really. What started as an obsession had grown into a science for her. Whether observing Hollywood hunks on television, quietly tracing her fingers along the curvy lines of Victoria’s Secret models in her step-mother’s semi-annual catalogs as a teenager, or, of course, taking stock of her naked self in the mirror, Delilah was hungry to witness physical perfection wherever she could find it.

Though Lexi was certainly a rough gem, Delilah watched in awe at the lightning fast sprints, leaps and dives of the blonde outside hitter. The vicious athlete’s spirit was driven to win at all costs.

. . .She is perfect

“So, I take it you’re not an athlete. Are you doing some kind of research?.” The young man drew Delilah’s attention back to the present. She felt his eyes surveying her curvy figure.

“I am conducting research, yes.”

“. . .for a class, or something?”

Delilah’s unblinking eyes followed Lexi as she continued to dominate every inch of the court. “I have a fellowship with the University to further my projects. So no, not a class.”

“Ah, I see. . .”

Delilah clocked the boy adjusting his shorts, briefly revealing a hint of a farmer’s tan.

A runner, perhaps? She wondered.

“. . .ya know, actually, I don’t see. Are you a grad student?”

Delilah was used to eliciting this kind of confusion. She had received similar comments about the way she looked for over a decade now. ‘Early bloomer’, ‘well developed,’ ‘mature for her age’. Now, after graduating from High School, she had begun to approach an age that fit her womanly body.

“I’m nineteen,” Delilah turned fully toward the fit young man, tucking a wayward strand of silky black hair behind her ear, the bulk of her thick tresses tied up into a prim bun, pierced through the middle with a pen. She leveled a penetrating gaze at the curious young man.

He still seemed confused by Delilah’s brevity and overall presence in the bleachers, but she had given him enough information to arouse his curiosity.

“Oh, wow. Sorry, you just um. . .you look. . .mature,” he stuttered.

Delilah lifted a delicate eyebrow while cracking a knowing smirk. Ah “mature”: one of many vestiges for leering men to attempt a compliment without showing what they were really thinking.

“Charming, I see. . .” She muttered, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

“I’m sorry, I just—“ Down on the court, Lexi’s sneakers squeaked as she pivoted, leaping upward to spike the ball for another easy point. “HELL YEAH!” She shouted. The young man clapped as he bellowed a lone “whoop!” across the vacant gym. But he quickly returned his attention to Delilah. “—I just think it’s impressive that you’ve got a fellowship? And you’re nineteen? Is UM desperate or something?”

Delilah frowned. “Why would granting me the opportunity to work on projects be desperate?”

“Uh. . .no! It’s. . .”

A chuckle rumbled from the young woman, before she pursed her scarlet lips. . .it’s time to switch gears with this one, she thought, rolling her shoulders back to accentuate her healthy bust as she sat up straighter. “I’ll let that one slide, Mr. . .?”

“Connor!” He eagerly switched gears along with Delilah as he climbed down to her level on the bleachers like a boy about to get free candy.

“And I take it you know Lexi, Mr. Connor?”

A pause lingered between them, before Connor glanced back at the blonde firecracker on the court. “Umm. . .I do, yeah.”

Delilah gave him a moment to elaborate, but he continued watching his girlfriend, like a boy told to “sit still, and face forward”. His lack of specificity pulled another smirk from her dark, glossy lips. She leaned toward him, eyes flicking down to his barely covered, muscular thigh, then trailed her piercing green eyes up his athletic frame. He was attractive, for sure. Nowhere near Delilah’s type, but his muscle tone; his lean and flexible build ignited her love for the magnificence of athletes’ carefully sculpted bodies. Her obvious perusal finally pulled his attention back to the dark-haired beauty beside him.

“. . .and how well do you ‘know’ Lexi, Connor?” she whispered on a husky breath.

Despite Delilah’s forward question, Connor let out a light chuckle, unsure of whether he should try his luck with this strange woman before him, or play it safe with Lexi. She wouldn’t like seeing him flirt like this. . .

“She’s my girl. I mean, my girlfriend, we’re. . .seeing each other.” He answered, tumbling over his words.

Delilah smiled, instantly concocting the next steps in her plan, accounting for any and all eventualities within a split second before sighing with a light pout, “Ohhh. . .Ok then.” Turning her gaze back to the court, Delilah noticed Lexi staring in her direction as the coach spoke with the team off to the side, the blonde’s hands perched on her hips. “Lucky girl. . .” Delilah mused.

Connor noticed Lexi’s attention had shifted to the two of them, and he quickly waved to her in an attempt to dispel any misconceptions he knew she was already forming.

Delilah turned to grab her phone resting on the bench beside her. “Well, maybe you could help me then? I’m working on a supplement that’s ready for testing, and I’d love to have Lexi try it. Maybe she could give me some feedback? Someone with as much talent and drive as her would be an ideal candidate for my research. What do you think?”

Connor furrowed his brow, “Umm, yeah. That sounds. . .cool, but Lexi is pretty particular about what she puts in her body. It’ll be tough to convince her. Especially with Olympic tryouts for the US team coming up, ya know?”

“Smart girl. But I promise there’s nothing illegal, or dangerous in the supplement,” Delilah waved a hand with a chuckle, turning back to her phone as she opened her calendar. “I’d love to find a time for her to swing by, if you know when she’s free?” Delilah continued her rapid-fire approach, confident the stammering young man could be manipulated.

Connor still seemed cautious. “Yeah. . .” He looked back at Lexi, whose attention had returned to the game as everyone assumed their positions. “. . .I’m sorry, but I don’t think she would like that. I. . .I could ask, but she might say no.”

Delilah’s thumb hovered over her phone screen, her brilliant mind shifting tactics. He’s more beholden to her than I thought. They’re both freshmen. The two of them couldn’t have been together long.  . .Interesting that she holds that kind of power over him.

Delilah nodded, nonchalant as she tucked her phone away. “I totally understand, no worries at all.”

The two sat quietly, the scrimmage resuming down on the court. Subs had been brought in, positions swapped, forcing Lexi to square off against her disgruntled setter, the girl standing a good head taller than Lexi. The opposing team got to work returning a serve, grunts and shouts erupting across the gym with every bump and dive.

A high pass crossed up to the ‘away’ setter.

Lexi prepped with a squat, eager to defend against the taller girl, as her opponent leapt to smash a surprise spike down to Lexi’s side.

Popping into the air, the short blonde collided against the net and into the lean muscle of her higher opponent, as the ball passed her painfully low attempt at a block.

Lexi’s rock-hard frame slammed into the wooden floor with a thud, her left knee taking the brunt of the fall. The young woman crunched into a fetal position, cradling her leg. A pained “Ooooh” sounded from Lexi’s teammates as they crowded around her.

Connor stood quickly, trying to get a better view through the crowd of girls.

Delilah’s green irises flashed as she anticipated how Lexi would handle the fall.

From the middle of the cluster of white jerseys, Lexi slowly rose to stand on her own. Grimacing in pain, she heaved controlled breaths in and out as the coach jogged over to take a look. The fierce girl pushed past the coach’s attempt to check on Lexi, returning to her position, ready to start the next play.

A thrilling pound of Delilah’s heart accompanied a pleasurable stiffening of her nipples as she drank in the unstoppable drive that Lexi exhibited.

Perfect. . .

Connor sat down, muttering, “Thank God,” as Delilah leaned over once more.

“You mentioned the olympics? I feel like those women are a little bigger than Lexi, right?”

Connor looked at Delilah, unable to argue with the sad truth that Lexi didn’t have a prayer unless she developed some incredible jumping skills, or somehow gained a couple inches before the end of the semester.

“She just needs that extra boost to even those odds, don’t you think?”

Connor nodded quietly.

I’ve got him.

“We can help her, Connor. It can’t hurt right? I’m sure she drinks protein shakes with a body like that. Why not throw in a teaspoon of what I’m working on. She wouldn’t notice—well, not ‘til she felt the results!”

Delilah noticed the young man’s features soften, his scowl retreat as he saw Lexi struggle slightly at the net, favoring the knee that took the brunt of the fall.

Knowing she could lose him if she pushed any further, Delilah picked up her phone once more.

“Listen. Think about it, and when you’re ready to help Lexi, call me. I don’t really sleep, so I’ll pick up whenever you decide. Let’s exchange numbers!”

Connor laid a searching hand on each side of his shorts. “I. . .uh. . .I don’t have my phone. Coach doesn’t let us carry them during runs.”

Sighing with a shake of the head, Delilah slipped the pen from her tight, black bun. “Give me your hand.” She offered her own and waited.

“Oh, uh. . Ok.” Connor quickly glanced to see if Lexi was watching, then shot his hand out, which Delilah grasped tightly in her smooth, pale fingers. She bit off the pen cap, laying a sultry gaze on Connor as he squirmed, eager to get the number before Lexi saw the two of them.

Delilah parted his thumb and scratched the sharp point of her ballpoint along his palm, sharing her personal cell number, and below it she wrote her name, sounding it out with a couple flicks of her tongue, “De-li-lah,” and looked up at him with a wink.

Connor looked back to the court right as Delilah finished and noticed Lexi’s stare burning into him from afar. He yanked his hand back, eliciting a chuckle from Delilah as she daintily pulled the cap from between her pearlescent teeth.

“Call me tonight,” she breathed out with sultry command, shouldering her bag as she left Connor alone on the bleachers. She could feel his gaze following her as she let her wide hips sway, the plump shape of her bottom rocking back and forth behind her tight black skirt.

Delilah took one last look at Lexi as the team was dismissed for the day, her green stare studying the blonde’s furious expression from afar. Smirking, Delilah grew excited as she finished planting the seeds of her plan.

All she had to do was wait, and watch them take root.

Slamming doors clanged through the emptying locker room as Connor reached for his phone off the top shelf of his locker. He needed to hurry, before Lexi got even more suspicious. The last digit of Delilah’s number smudged blue ink onto the gray phone case as Connor grabbed at the device. Cursing to himself, he swapped the phone to his clean hand to enter the beautiful, mysterious girl’s contact information. Before he could open the app, however, his locker door slammed shut, jolting him with surprise, as he was met with Lexi’s furious glare.

“Who is she?”

“I—hey!” Connor exclaimed, darting his gaze around the locker room. Lexi didn’t seem to give a single fuck that she was trespassing in the boy’s locker room. She took notice of the scrawled phone number on his palm, yanking his hand into her steel grip to get a closer look.

“Oh ho!” She exhaled a humorless laugh. “So you’re taking girls’ numbers now?”

“No! I. . .” Connor was about to explain that he hadn’t had the chance to copy the number into his phone, but he felt that might not go over too well.

“Well, here. Let me fix that for ya.” Lexi ran the palm of her hand along her tongue, gathering saliva before pressing into Connor’s hand with the heel of her own, smearing the ink of Delilah’s number into an illegible smudge with her lubricated palm.

“Ah! Stop! I wasn’t—“ Connor said, trying to pull his hand free, until he was pressed back against the locker by Lexi’s moist palm rocketing a forceful grip around his throat.

“That’s right. You weren’t. That fat nerd doesn’t get to have you, understand? This?” Lexi used her free hand to grip Connor’s thickening cock. “This cock belongs to me,” she whispered, stealing a quick glance to make sure they were alone.

Connor couldn’t help but love the aggression that poured off Lexi’s short, but muscular body. He could still breathe freely, but the squeeze of her hand on his neck, the dangerous but arousing grip she had on his junk turned him on more than he’d ever been before. Ever since meeting Lexi at the beginning of the year, the athletic blonde had organically assumed a dominant position in and out of the bedroom, his little bouts of resistance only fueling her pleasure. This moment between them felt like another round in their game. A part of Connor felt bad for getting caught, but the darker, lust-driven side was proud to have provoked such anger from his dominant partner.

“But babe. . .” He wheezed. “You should’ve seen her tits up close. You would’ve been jealous.”

Lexi gasped with a barely restrained smirk, clearly happy on a deep level to see Connor continue this game. She quickly released his throat, then smacked him across the face, giving him barely enough time to respond before gripping his jaw and crushing her mouth to his. Her perfect teeth sunk deep into his lower lip like it was a juicy steak, eliciting a pained groan from Connor as he tasted his own blood.

Lexi pulled back, tongue circling her hot mouth as she admired her handiwork, before moving back in to push her tongue deep into his mouth, her left hand still firmly grasping his now fully erect cock, tenting his loose track shorts.

Closing the luscious kiss with a *smack*, Lexi demanded, “Tell me this belongs to me. Right now.” She shook her tight grip on him down below.

“It’s yours baby.”

“Mmm,” she purred. “I have thirty minutes before I have to go to my seminar. You owe me an apology, don’t you think?”

“Yes, I’m sorry.”

“I think you need to show me, sweetie,” she shoved her hand against his erect cock, before stepping away, turning her back to strut out of the men’s locker room. Connor’s gaze instantly shot down to her luscious ass, the bottom halves of her thick cheeks peeking out beneath her temptingly tiny volleyball shorts.

She threw a look over her shoulder, shouting, “Come!”

He did.

Connor’s head slammed back into the pillows at the head of Lexi’s bed, as he watched her shimmy out of her spandex shorts, her blue eyes dark with hunger as they locked onto Connor’s cock bouncing free from his boxers. Lexi was instantly straddling him, her small frame slithering along Connor’s naked torso as she delivered a generous lick along his earlobe, biting into the soft flesh as a growl sounded from the back of her throat. Connor gritted his teeth at the pleasurable pain, as his hands worked their way along Lexi’s muscled back, the soft jersey she still wore shifting easily with his searching hands.

Lexi’s hot breath panted along Connor’s neck as the two naturally began to grind against one another, Connor’s rock hard length rubbing along her slick entrance.

“Unh!” Lexi groaned as she sat up straight, luxuriating in the slow slides of her dexterous hips along Connor’s cock, her light form rocking along the waves of Connor’s instinctive thrusts. She dug her fingernails into his muscled core, letting a smug grin flash across her face as she stared down at Connor’s wince of pain.

Connor fired back, “Sounds like you need it, baby.”

Lexi’s cocky smirk fell into a scowl as she let her digging left hand launch upward to grip Connor’s face, the young man’s lips contorting comically under her grasp. Lexi ran her free hand along her wet pussy, lubricating her hand before, without looking back, reaching behind herself to grip Connor’s dick as it slid between her plump ass cheeks. The gorgeous blonde continued to ride atop Connor, one hand gripping his jaw, while the other reached behind, wet hand stroking with expert finesse as she felt her lover grow even harder for her. Connor grunted from the slick tightness of her talented strokes, basking in the confident posture of his girl’s magnificently defined figure visible through the thin Jersey..

“Feels like you need it, baby.” Lexi whispered huskily as Connor sped up his thrusts against her hand, the girl’s body rocking quicker as a result, her blonde ponytail swaying behind her head, in and out of Connor’s view.

Then she squeezed. Hard.

“Ah!” Connor grit his teeth as he hissed through Lexi’s unyielding grip.

“Tell me you need it.”

Connor chuckled with sinful glee.

“Say it!” Lexi shook his skull against the fluffy pillow, while she continued her tight grip on his pulsing cock.

“I need it.”

“Need what?!”

Connor ripped Lexi’s hand from his jaw with a jerk as he gritted out, “I need to fuck you.”

“Fuck what, my hand?” She asked, her voice rising in a mocking pout.

“GOD! Just put me inside you.”

Lexi lined him up with her entrance, and sank down onto his throbbing cock, slowly inching his length between her velvety folds, relishing in her control over his desires.

“MMMMmmmm yeahhh.” Lexi purred, then gasped as Connor gripped her hips and pulled her down to the hilt, “Fuck!” Lexi ground out, sucking shocked gasps in and out as her tight walls adjusted to the thickness and length of her lover. Meanwhile, Connor began pulling Lexi’s flexing ass back and forth along his totally buried dick, pistoning into her warm canal.

Lexi met his guiding hands with quickening rolls of her hips, as she panted rhythmically, “Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah babyyYYY!” Her head fell back as her hot mouth exhaled heated breaths toward the ceiling. Her nipples visibly pebbled against the inside of her Jersey, begging to be touched.

Connor reached up, underneath her white Jersey to caress her small, but perky tits. Lexi’s fearsome gaze returned to his as she wrestled with his groping hands to reassume control, pinning his wrists to either side of his head with an aggressive growl.

Connor resisted her strength, but the full weight of her body pressed down against his struggling arms. With each bit of space he’d gain between the backs of his hands and the pillow, Lexi would thrust harder, pinning him right back to the bed’s surface. And with her weight shifted entirely forward, Lexi was free to roll her athletic hips at a dizzyingly fast speed, her volleyball player ass bouncing, riding the crests and valleys of her hungry thrusts.

“Yeahyeahyeahyeah! Fuck, you’re gonna make me cum so fast!” Her mounting pleasure seemed to increase the massive force she was able to enact on Connor’s reddening wrists.

Connor, too, felt himself build toward an explosive climax, but he wanted to take charge before he made Lexi quake from her orgasm.

“Volcano,” he hissed between gritted teeth.

“Oh fuck, baby, are you sure?” Lexi huffed impatiently, parting her sweaty blonde bangs out of her eyes, before sending her hand right back to control Connor’s.

“Volcano,” he ordered, full voice.

She giggled, “Ok. Volcano.”

Connor used all his strength, to press up against the tiny, but tight grip of his girlfriend, as she marveled at his strength.

“Mmmm...So strong, babe!” Lexi gritted with a smirk, trembling with effort as she tried to resist Connor’s effort.

Connor was able to get his prone body into a seated position, wresting control of Lexi, lifting her from the bed as he stepped free from the sheets. He wrapped one arm around her luscious ass, her muscular thighs instinctively wrapping around his torso as he carried her over to the large dresser against the wall.

Lexi let out an enthusiastic “UNH!” As Connor pressed her back against the mirror above the dresser, rattling the glass, her wide eyes level with his as he swept her makeup supplies roughly from the dresser’s surface. Their hungry mouths collided, limbs tangling, flesh smacking, moans vibrating amidst sucking kisses. Lexi’s naked ass rubbed the top of the dresser as she sat, hands blindly searching for Connor’s cock, before he lifted her once again, turning her roughly as he placed her feet on the ground, her naked back slapping against his muscled front. Connor’s aching erection slipped between the firm cheeks of Lexi’s ass as the two found each other’s mouths again, Lexi turning her head to suck from Connor’s lips, stealing glances in the mirror of the two of them, her lust building to a fever pitch.

Connor pulled away, then shoved Lexi’s toned shoulder forward. The girl collapsed onto the dresser-top, barely catching herself on her splayed forearms, prompting her to bend over and present her soaked pussy to Connor’s eager cock. He immediately thrust forward, the tip parting her swollen folds once again, as a new level of delicious depth greeted his throbbing member from the doggy-style position. Lexi gasped, rocking back and forth, raised up on the balls of her feet as she met every frantic thrust of Connor’s with enthusiastic beats, the two pounding a perfectly synced rhythm as they grunted in time to one another’s animal hunger.

Lexi turned her upper body with fluid flexibility, reaching to grab at the nape of Connor’s neck, pulling him closer, seeking control over his thrusts. Connor knew that look in her eye; her gritted teeth, how wet she got, the flexing of her pussy meant she was about to come apart, her climax rushing forward.

“Are you gonna come?!” She breathed between panting breaths, the inner slopes of her sculpted eyebrows turning up with yearning agony.

“You first,” Connor said, more of an order than an attempt at gallantry. Connor closed the distance between their bodies, his cock still working the velvet walls of her drenched pussy as he wrapped a single-arm bear hug around her abs from behind, while his free hand slapped the underside of her thick thigh, lifting the girl completely off the ground with the dual grip as the two watched one another in the mirror. Lexi yelped in awe, lifting her jersey up to grab her tits as Connor plowed up into her, fully in control as the girl’s athletic body bounced mid-air atop his pumping cock.

Her damp blonde locks brushed against Connor’s cheek as her head lolled atop his shoulder, the two of them gasping cheek to cheek. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets, rock-hard abs tensing. She went completely silent, pressure building in her throat before she bellowed a violent wail up to the ceiling as her orgasm washed over her, wracked with convulsions, seizing against Connor’s persistent thrusts. Connor felt himself grow closer to the edge as the blonde firecracker’s pussy contracted around him, spilling warm arousal down his length, and as he marveled in the twitching, disheveled form of his gorgeous girl writhing against him in pleasure, sweat pouring off her in the late September heat, she shouted–”SHIT!”

“What?!”

Lexi pointed to the old alarm clock that remained on her dresser. “Let me down, I have to go!”

“Fuck, come’on baby I’m almost there.”

“Now!”

Connor groaned as he pulled out, plopping Lexi down to the ground. She shuffled around the room, still panting from her orgasm as she slipped her delicate thong up her muscled thighs.

“Lex, come’on, you can’t give me thirty seconds?!” Connor stood like a dope, hard dick in his hand.

Lexi finished pulling her loose shorts up around her ass as she murmured huskily, “Consider it your punishment. Besides, I can’t be late to this. We just have the seminar today and tomorrow, but if I’m late they’ll count me absent and I’ll lose credit!”

“Fffffuck! Baby–” Connor began as Lexi closed the distance between them, wrapping a firm hand around his cock.

“Don’t you dare come while I’m gone, do you understand? You wait here, in this room, and when I come back you’ll be ready and waiting for me to ride you again, right?”

Connor sighed, frustrated at his blue balls, but still turned on by Lexi’s dominant order.

“Good boy. I’ll see you later!” She flashed a faux-innocent smile as she grabbed her bag to rush out of the room. But on her way out the door, Connor noticed she had begun to favor the leg she’d landed on earlier at practice. A bit of worry flashed through him.

Once the sound of the front door slamming shut echoed through the house, Connor stood alone in her bedroom, naked, wondering if he should just put clothes on. Glancing around the room, considering the possibility that Lexi had hidden a nanny cam, Connor chuckled at his paranoia and decided to finish himself off while lying in Lexi’s soft, queen bed.

The mirror atop the dresser was slightly askew as it reflected his naked figure staring back at him. Along the wall to the right hung medals, gold discs dangling from a variety of colored bands, all perfectly aligned. Above them, a framed photo of a college-aged man holding a discus. The distressed, low quality photograph revealed its age.

It felt a bit strange to lie there, naked, while a photo of Lexi’s father stared back at him, but he supposed it wasn’t any worse than fucking his daughter in her bed every night for the past month. Hell, Lexi never seemed to mind. She was always enthusiastic to spend the night together at her place, and with how loud she could get during sex, Connor was reminded of how lucky they were for her scholarship housing. No need to coordinate with roommates for ‘alone time’, no hanging socks on the doorknob. They were free to mark every inch of this house as their territory.

Feeling confident Lexi wasn’t coming back to grab anything she may have forgotten, Connor reached over to grab his phone from the nightstand, googling “blonde, fit girl, fucked from behind.” A slew of thumbnails popped up, several of which were adorned with a mostly filled, red progress bar across the bottom. He’d softened up a bit, so watching one of his classic choices felt boring, prompting him to find an unwatched match from his search.

After a minute of searching, Connor felt an intrusive thought begin to take over. Stealing a quick glance down the hall, still concerned Lexi could somehow be watching from a distance, Connor changed his search to “Brunette, big tits, sexy scientist, fucked.”

He was immediately intrigued by the first search result, and with a sigh he reached down to finish himself off, alone in Lexi’s room. . .to a porn-star version of the mysterious, dark-haired beauty that had invaded his memory.

Three hours passed and Connor found himself sitting in the living room, AC blasting while he dove into a worksheet for his micro class. Light steps on the concrete walk padded from outside, and Connor realized he’d lost track of time, bolting up from the corduroy couch to whip his shirt off. “maybe she’ll be ok with me being naked in here, instead of the bedroom?” he hoped.

Connor’s shorts were halfway down his thighs, when the front door flung open to reveal a sobbing Lexi, hopping onto one leg as much as she could, wearing a pained, tear-stained expression.

Pulling up his shorts, Connor ran over to give Lexi a hand, his girlfriend reflexively grabbing hold of his shoulders as she made her way into the living room.

“Babe, what happened?!”

“My. . .fucking. . .knee!” Lexi sobbed as she plopped down on the couch. Connor grabbed a couple throw pillows, placing them on the coffee table before he lightly lifted from the calf of her injured leg to help her get it elevated.

“Ah!” Lexi whined, before her heel landed atop the pillows with a thud. “I felt it start to burn on the way to the seminar, but by the time I got halfway home I was limping. Fucking Alysha bashing into me at practice, that bitch!”

Connor flashed back to Lexi’s collision earlier at practice. Continued play and the adrenaline of their sex earlier must have exacerbated her injury without even knowing.

“I’m going to have to miss practice tomorrow. I can’t tell coach I’m injured from one fucking play, GOD!”

Connor slipped his shirt back on, as he settled in to tend to Lexi’s weakened state for the rest of the night. He tried his best to cheer his girl up, amidst heavy doses of ibuprofen and quickly melting ice packs laid over her swollen knee. It looked like they were in for a ‘homework and Netflix’ kind of evening.

By the time Lexi and Connor had turned in for the night, assuming their usual spoon position in bed, Lexi had stopped crying, instead laying catatonic with her eyes staring toward the wall of medals and her father’s discus picture in silence. Periodic snorts through her crying-clogged nose echoed through the silent room as the two slowly drifted to sleep. Connor’s only soothing words–perhaps more for himself than for her— “We’ll see how you feel tomorrow, OK?. One day at a time, Lex. . .”

Connor leaned over to turn off the bedside lamp, praying everything would be alright in the morning.

And across campus, Delilah sat, legs crossed, staring at the black screen of her phone.

Her pen tapped on the surface of her desk, while she remained stone-faced, bathed in dark green light from her precious Illuminare Floralis. . .seething in the darkened lab.

Connor woke to find Lexi still curled into a ball, white sheets splayed across her deeply sleeping form.

His internal clock had adjusted over the past month to wake up around six for his morning run. Though, despite all his go-getter attitude had done to give him an early start, he still needed coffee first and foremost to get things going.

This was why Lexi, for as driven as she was, still opted to sleep in as opposed to meeting Connor for morning runs. Those early hours were non-existent to her and coffee was off-limits for her finely tuned fitness plans. ‘No outside help. No advantages!’.

It had disappointed him at first, and honestly it still rubbed him the wrong way that Lexi considered something as simple as coffee to be some sort of ‘cheat’, or ‘crutch’. But it was hard to argue with her choices when the girl’s results on the court were so consistent.

Connor knew she’d be asleep for at least another two hours—Lexi’s first class wasn’t until 10:00 that morning—so he left a kiss on her dewy forehead and packed up to make his way to the track by 6:30.

Plopping his bag down on one of the many benches lining the red-clay track, Connor greeted the shuffling, tired forms of his friends.

“Rise and shine bruh,” Connor chuckled as he pump-faked a slap in the direction of Shane’s groin.

“Duuude!” Shane jerked back from the fake attack, shaking his head in disapproval.

Slow muttering rumbled between the young men and women as they performed their individual stretches, under-armor-clad freshmen at different levels and postures slowly shifting in and out of their static poses.

Even at 6:30 AM, the dry heat of a Montana’s ‘Indian summer’ wafted across the flat plains outside campus, the mountains in the distance blocking cool winds from freshening the air.

Connor stood on one foot as he tucked his right heel against his buttocks, hand reaching to the front of his ankle to stretch his stiff quad as Shane gave a tilt of the chin off to their right. “Dude. Who’s she? A scout or something?”

“Scout for what—“ Connor began, stopping his thought in shock as he turned to see a distant, feminine figure standing along the north curve of the track.

“God, damn,” Shane muttered as a few other young men had turned their attention to take in the beauty staring back at them.

But Connor knew the still figure had her eyes dead set on him.

“Alright, let’s get going guys!” Rex, their upper-classman captain, began his slow jog to lead their warm up lap.

“Maybe she’s like a. . .guest speaker or something?” Shane thought aloud as he began jogging alongside Connor.

“Yeah, they hired a guest speaker for a morning run at six-thirty, Shane. . .fucking dumbass,” Beccs said as she finished tying the un-buzzed side of her hair back in a ponytail, tatted sleeve catching the morning sun as she pulled ahead of them.

Beccs played on the volleyball team with Lexi, and clearly had the same killer instinct, but she just didn’t have the skill to match his girlfriend’s dominant performance. Still, it was impressive to see her at morning runs every day, considering the fact that Lexi heard through the gossip mill that Beccs barely slept, choosing instead to go out and get wasted as many nights as possible throughout the week. But, despite that lack of respect for her health, the butch defensive specialist of MSU’s women’s volleyball team was clearly motivated enough to wake up bright and early to train with the track team.

Perhaps she was even more driven than Lexi?

Connor’s attention naturally flicked to Beccs’s lower body, her requisite, plump volleyball-girl ass pressing tight against her shorts as she pulled ahead of Connor and Shane to join the rest of the group.

Connor felt content to stay behind, both to take in the view, and to prolong the confrontation that awaited him on the other end of the track.

“Not feeling it today?” Shane asked Connor between breaths, noticing Connor’s obvious slacking.

“Uh, yeah. I’m just trying to take it easy—up late last night with Lexi.”

“Awww shiiit. Couldn’t stop boning, I see.”

“Heh, yeah man.” Connor hid the fact that Lexi had been injured, not sure if Shane could keep the secret. “But you go ahead, I’ll catch up later.”

Shane sped up to join the others as they rounded the north curve, while Connor continued falling back, watching the crowd of runners shuffle past  the ghostly Delilah, her pitch black hair sucking in all the light that approached her.

By the time Connor got within hearing range, Delilah called out, “You didn’t call me last night!”

Connor rushed to her, his head whipping back and forth between her and his peers, desperately shushing her.

“Stop!” Connor whisper-shouted as he came to a complete stop in front of her. “I couldn’t, I—“, Connor’s eyes flicked down to the pair of mouth-watering breasts rising above the neckline of Delilah’s soft red camisole. The flesh of her plump porcelain orbs practically glowed in the sunlight as they gently rippled from Delilah defiantly planting her hands on her wide hips.

“Hey.” Delilah grabbed Connor’s attention with a knowing look, her tone revealing an all too familiar attitude toward the ogling of men. “‘You couldn’t’ what, Connor?”

The young man gulped as he pried his eyes away, turning instead to glance at the distant runners rounding the south curve opposite them.

“I. . .I lost your number. Lexi, she—“ Connor rushed out before stopping, looking down at his phone number-less palm.

“Ahhh, she wasn’t happy about that, I take it?” Delilah’s brilliant smile shone in the sun, even whiter than her glimmering complexion.

Connor frowned, feeling like this woman enjoyed watching him squirm. “And she hurt herself. She had to stay home today, and I was taking care of her all last night.”

Delilah’s eyes widened, her posture snapping with a sharp, businesslike edge. “What? How?”

Thrown by this woman’s sudden change from playful to intense, Connor narrowed his eyes in suspicion, “Her knee. . .from the fall yesterday.”

“Here,” she quickly slipped a notepad from her skirt pocket, scribbled her number on a slip of paper, and handed it over, “don’t lose it this time, got it?”

Snatching the number from her delicate fingers, Connor stole another look at the distant runners as they began to turn in his direction.

“Goodbye, Delilah. Don’t come find me like this again,” Connor hissed as he prepared to jog away.

“Wait hold on! I’m sorry. I just. . .I really need this to advance my research. And Lexi is...well I think she’ll do wonders with the supplement. Her participation will help greenlight my further projects, I just know it! And besides, you’re, ya know. . .nice to talk to.” Delilah became a bit shy as her olive gaze dropped to the ground, biting her bottom lip as she reached one arm over to clutch the other, looking suddenly insecure. “Not many people give me the time of day, and I feel like we can help each other. . .”

Connor felt stupidly drawn to the admission Delilah made, the way she seemed so delicate; vulnerable. Still, he said nothing, provoking a sigh from Delilah.

“Alright, I get it. Weird girl just shows up, coming off like a stalker.” Delilah raised her hands, palms facing forward in a placating gesture. “. . .just take this.” Delilah reached into her clutch to reveal a tiny vial, glass glinting in the early morning sun. And as she offered it to Connor, he noticed the fluid inside was a vibrant green. . .almost like. . .it was glowing. Connor forgot the quickening approach of the others as he grew mesmerized by the mysterious formula.

“Use it, throw it away, whatever you want. But if you choose to go through with it, have her take one dose a day, the markings along the side dictate the dosage.”

Tiny black lines circled each descending centimeter of the vial. Connor reached a shaking hand to take it from her.

“That’s it? How. . .how long will it take to work?”

“One dose should be enough for her to start feeling the effects within twenty-four hours.”

“But what about her knee?” Connor was baffled that this tiny concoction could do anything to help Lexi by the time she needed it.

“I’m confident her knee will be back to 100% by tomorrow morning, if you act quickly.”

From just one dose? He thought. Head shaking in disbelief, Connor’s attention was pulled away from Delilah by the approaching claps of the runner’s footsteps.

Delilah whispered to Connor’s back as she turned to leave, “You should get moving, but remember, when she takes the first dose, let me know so I can start recording the effects, ok? I hope to see her crushing it on the court by tomorrow evening!”

So do I. . .

Connor turned back to see Delilah’s retreating form stroll toward the engineering building in the distance, her ass swaying in that same tight pencil skirt.

“Dude!” Shane shouted between gulps of air, “let’s go!”

Falling in step with the cluster of skinny runners, Connor continued stealing glances at Delilah, mystified by the enigma of a young woman.

“Alright. When we’re done (pant), you’re telling me all about that!” Shane pointed in Delilah’s direction, her pale, exposed arms shining, swinging at her sides as she sashayed across the scorched campus green.

*Sniff* “Come onnnn. . .” Lexi cried from the living room as Connor stood alone in the kitchen, plopping a handful of spinach into the magic bullet. He knew she was still trying to learn the extent of her injury, testing the integrity of her leg with stretches and squats. But hearing her sniffle and curse herself over and over was getting to be too much. Not only did he hate to see his girl in pain, but losing the confident, dominant firecracker of a woman he had developed feelings for wore on Connor. Lexi had become more than just a lover–she was inspiring to be around. Connor felt motivated to better himself every day as he grew closer to her.

“Babe, do you have my shake yet?” Lexi called, a frustrated edge to her voice.

“Yep!” Connor looked back and forth between the magic bullet–filled with ingredients waiting to be blended–and the vial of radioactive-looking mystery supplement in his hand. He had to make a decision: was the shake ready to blend? Or was one more ingredient needed. . .?

One dose couldn’t hurt, right? Just to try it? Yeah! Just try and see what happens! He carefully titled the tiny vial, gently guiding the glowing liquid closer to the tip—“OW!” Lexi screeched, and as Connor jerked at the sudden, pained outburst, more doses than intended dumped into the smoothie mixture all at once. “—Shit!” Connor retreated from the counter with shock, checking the vial to see that it only held a fraction of its original amount of fluid.

“No no no!” He gaped, frozen, staring at the glowing puddle of the supplement seeping into the cluster of leafy greens and fruit.

“Babe?!” Lexi was angry now, likely not happy about whatever stretch had caused her to cry out in pain just now.

I could make another one?! No. . .that was the last of the spinach.

Just text Delilah, tell her you dropped it, she’ll give you another one, and make a different shake without spinach!

But Lexi has practice tomorrow, and she won’t be able to skip out on two in a row. . .

She needs this.

Connor clapped the cross blade of the magic bullet onto the filled cup, placed it onto the motor-base, and hit ‘Blend’. The tornado of healthy foods spun at a blinding speed, mixing with the eerie substance as it disappeared from sight.

“Coming!” Connor bellowed over the motor.

Tiptoeing into the room with Lexi’s shake and a hard seltzer for himself, Connor’s face fell at the sight of his girlfriend, seated, leg elevated on the coffee table, top half of her body draped over the arm of the couch in complete, catatonic disappointment.

“Cheers,” Connor held his can of white claw in Lexi’s direction, meeting her scowl as she carefully took the shake from his hand, careful not to spill the greenish-brown contents onto the couch. Connor clinked his can with her plastic cup.

“I’d like a white claw right about now.” Lexi sighed, staring down at her shake.

“Yeah, well. We can’t all have the day off tomorrow. You’ll need to be at 100% for practice!”

A puppy-dog pout weighed Lexi’s features down as she flicked hopeful eyes up at Connor. “You really think I’m going to be able to?” she asked with a flicker of a smile brightening up her visage.

“Of course you will!” Connor motioned for her to drink from the shake before taking a sip from his can.

As he settled back into the couch to join Lexi in watching ‘Real Housewives’ (her favorite show), he heard her throat working to gulp down the shake. He took a few quick glances her way, noticing her gaze fixed in concentration on the rapidly emptying cup, the thick mixture emptying between her hungry lips. This was Lexi’s thing, she drank shakes like medicine, swallowing as much as she possibly could without stopping just to get the nutrients into her system. And by the time she exhaled a satisfied, “Ahhhh”, the cup was mostly empty, and the multiple doses of Delilah’s supplement were swiftly working their way through her system.

Connor turned back toward the television, his heart pounding in his chest with the realization that he had just snuck something into Lexi’s drink. . .

And he had no idea what it would do to her.

Vvvvvvv. Vvvvvvv. VVVVVVV. . . .

Vvvvvvv. Vvvvvvv. VVVVVVV. . . .

Connor slapped his hand onto his phone, assuming it was just his alarm calling to wake him up. But the time read 6:55. He was ten minutes late to morning run! Not only that, the vibration continued as Shane’s contact photo, a pic of him flushed and wasted, appeared on the lock screen.

He answered the phone as he leapt from the bed, slipping socks on with a stumbling hop.

“Hey! Yeah, sorry, just woke up.”

“Dude, you gotta get down here.”

Connor flung his drawer in Lexi’s dresser open to whip out a clean jersey. “Yeah, I know, sorry.  Was up late again with Lexi.”

“Well, she doesn’t look like she was up late.”

Connor scowled, then turned back to the bed.

Lexi was gone. . .

“Wait. . .you’re with her?” Connor stuffed the Jersey over his head as he swapped the phone to speaker mode.

“Uhhh. . .just get down here.”

“Shane, is everything ok? Is it her knee?!” He shouted down to the phone as he tugged his socks on.

“Oh. She’s fine.” Connor sighed at Shane’s vague answer as he stormed into the kitchen. Grabbing a coffee protein drink out of the fridge.

That’s when he noticed the state of the kitchen.

Shane's strangely enthusiastic chatter continued from the phone’s speaker as Connor fingered through half a dozen empty wrappers, plastic bags, and apple cores cluttering the kitchen counter, “Damn. Go Lexi!” Shane’s distorted voice sounded further away. “Man, I gotta go, just hurry!”

“Shane!” The call ended. Connor stood, bottle in hand as he felt something crunch beneath his sock. Turning his foot, bracing himself on the table, he picked the pieces of what looked like an egg shell licked clean off the bottom of his sock. It was like a dog had broken into the kitchen, cleanly opened every protein bar, spinach bag, and cracked half a dozen eggs into its mouth, before leaving the apartment without a noise. . .

Backpack bouncing over his shoulder, Connor turned the corner into the soccer field where the school track was located, stopping dead as he saw the entire track team standing in a clump off to the side.

It was 7:10, and you’d think some celebrity athlete had shown up to demonstrate how to run like your life depended on it.

Volleyball jersey plastered to her chest from twenty mile an hour winds, legs charging her forward with ninety degree leaps, arms working in mechanical synchronicity as she tore down the track; Lexi, fully healed and sprinting with the speed of an olympic athlete, rocketed down the vein of her track lane without a look his way.

Well. . .I guess the supplement worked, Connor thought, before a lurch of dread filled his stomach. I gave her too much. Maybe she isn’t healed, and her body is just ignoring all that pain?!

Connor made his way to the crowd before Lexi arced around the far end of the track.

“Dude. . .eighteen laps.” Shane muttered in awe.

“That’s over four miles. . .in twenty minutes.” Someone said from the crowd.

Beccs stood beside Shane, but dismissed herself from the crowd to begin her stretch. “Come on guys, we have to warm up too.” She called as she fell into a lunge, the dark green of her ink flexing atop twitching muscles.

“Yeah. . .she’s right.” Rex agreed, his eyes not leaving the maroon and white blur that approached them at terrifying speed. “Damn. We could use her.”

Beccs scoffed.

“Lexi!” Connor called as his girlfriend sped toward them. But like a train creating some optical illusion, Lexi was moving way faster than she appeared, and once she turned at the bend in the track, she raced by the entire team in three strides, a tangible thrust of air left behind in her wake as she called out, “Hey babe.”

And then she was gone, hurling toward the opposite end of the track. . .where, unbeknownst to Connor and Lexi, a lone figure in white watched from beneath the bleachers, black hair hung low as they scribbled notes with furious speed.

“And Coach let me stay in position for the whole practice! Alysha got benched because she kept missing setups! It felt so fucking good!”

Connor monitored the instant rice, nodding along with a smile on his face as Lexi paced the kitchen. It was like she’d just gotten back from her first day of school, everyone wanted to be her friend, and Connor was her parent, listening intently as she gushed.

“And the craziest thing?! Here, turn around.”

Connor plopped the wooden spoon in the boiling water as he obeyed her command. Without a word, Lexi tilted her head up and planted a kiss on his lips.

“Mmm. . . yeah that’s uh. . .that’s craazyyy” Connor laughed to himself, shaking his head.

“No, look! Look down!” Connor observed the floor. Lexi’s bare feet lay flat. . .

“I’m not sure what I’m looking at, Lex.”

“I didn’t have to stand on my tiptoes.” Lexi’s voice was positively giddy.

Connor looked her in the eye, and put the pieces together. “You’re. . .you’re taller!”

“YEAH!” Lexi broke into a white-girl hip-hop happy dance as she grunted some atonal, self-made melody, while Connor felt another surge of fear.

He hadn’t noticed her height earlier. . .which meant one of two things. Either the supplement gave her some kind of magical growth spurt overnight, and he just hadn’t had the time to stand face to face with Lexi to notice. . .or the other option: Lexi was slowly growing throughout the day.

She could be growing right now. . .

“And you. . .you feel alright? Your knee is ok?”

“Oh my knee is–” Lexi turned and planted a karate front kick right into the back of one of her cheap, folding chairs, flinging it against the kitchen table with a crash. “Oops! Sorry, haha! My knee is great! Never better. Literally!”

Being in this kitchen was like living with a teenager who just discovered coffee, and they’d chugged three cups in a row.

“It’s like my body is rewarding me extra for all the hard work I’ve done! Like,” Lexi dropped her voice into a deep, manly register, “Sorry to hear about your knee Lexi, here, lets fix that for you!” God, it feels so good to be strong like this! It’s like I’m invincible!” She flexed a tight bicep, a bulky baseball of muscle rising, swelling beneath her lean, zero-percent-body-fat flesh.

Connor felt his cock stirring as he turned to check on the rice. That image would stay imprinted in his mind, however, since he had never seen her muscle bulge that big. Delilah had mentioned an “extra boost” to help Lexi along, and while he hoped to heal her knee in time for practice, this obvious growth in her muscles was. . .shocking? Exciting? Connor couldn’t quite decide.

Lexi pressed her body against his back, her cute blonde head snaking around his upper arm to look at the stove top. “That smells good,” she complimented in a bubbly tone.

Connor chuckled, “It’s just instant rice, babe.”

Her hand reached around, cupping the outline of his cock through his gray shorts with naughty enthusiasm.

“Well, I’m starving. And besides, I love having you cook for me. I can’t wait to repay you.”

“Mmmm. . .” Connor felt himself growing harder in her hand, warm pleasure flowing through him at every stroke and grip she made. However, the secret. . .the guilt of what he kept from her made him afraid to be vulnerable with her. It felt kind of gross to give in to her, physically, with this lie in the air.

“You took such good care of me the last two nights, baby.” She let out a lusty breath, her hand slipping delicately beneath the waistband of his shorts. “I’m gonna take such good care of you.”

Aaaand the guilt was gone.

The two gobbled the steaming rice in under a minute, then hurried to the bedroom upstairs, flinging their loose-fitting clothing off along the way, before Lexi’s supplement enhanced body and vicious libido wrenched a violently powerful orgasm from Connor.

Before he could come down from the high, he saw something new in Lexi’s eyes. Before, there would be a confidence, a sense of smugness after having brought him to climax, or maybe even a playful glint as if to say “Now it’s my turn.” Now? There was something. . .animal there, like she’d lost any seductive persona and replaced it with nothing but instinct; a single-minded focus on seeking more pleasure. Connor’s ejaculation didn’t even register with her. She was just getting warmed up, and Connor needed to rally quickly to keep up with her needs. Without a break, she grunted in a hurried rhythm, growled, then screamed as she rode him even harder, bringing his flaccid dick back to full attention inside her gushing pussy as she slammed the headboard of the bed over and over ‘til she doubled the damage they’d already left in her wall over the past month of their relationship. Unable to resist her overwhelming sexual energy (not that he wanted to), Connor’s dick thickened on cue, surging with another orgasm, bursting with cum only minutes later as the two shook and panted against one another, dumb smiles on their faces as they came down from the best sex they’d ever had, their fit bodies tremoring in the aftermath of their orgasms. 

As Lexi took herself to the bathroom to clean up, leaving a dead-tired Connor splayed across the mangled sheets of her bed, Connor came to the horrible realization that no matter what Lexi demanded. . .no matter how risky it was to have given her this supplement. . .he would never be able to say ‘no’ to her. It was her strength, her enthusiasm and her dominating spirit that turned him on.

And now she was getting even stronger.

Across campus. . .

It hurt to pull her attention away from the screen for too long, rushing to scratch notes down as fast as she could, before returning her attention to the magnificence on her computer monitor, the cold light illuminating the darkened lab around her.

Clacking at her keyboard to rewind and focus in on every detail she could, Delilah drank in every step, every pump of muscle, every grit of the incredible blonde’s teeth and jaw as the footage she’d taken in secret that day played out in slow motion.

-Increased stamina, capable of three times her ordinary aerobic output before reaching fatigue

-Muscular definition decreased due to an increase of fat and tissue: Results of appetite/binging brought on by the formula?

-Muscular size increased by at least ten percent, pectorals and glutes are visibly swollen.

-Closer inspection will be needed for an assessment of increased height.

Delilah’s nipples stabbed the fabric of her bra, through to her tank top, and began to show themselves through the thin cotton of her lab coat.

Swallowing the bit of drool that began to trickle out of her mouth, Delilah ordered herself to “Focus. . .just a bit longer.” Her voice breathed out in a longing whisper.

It had been so long—So. God. Damned. Long that she’d waited for this chance. Now, not only had she introduced Lexi’s body to the formula, recovering her from the unfortunate injury she’d sustained, but the young woman was soaring above all predicted estimates. Delilah hadn’t expected such a shocking level of improvement at least until the second batch had been administered.

One single day and Lexi was already proving to be beyond the perfect specimen for her precious formula. With her exercise regimen, and the first empowering dose working through her system, Lexi’s body was primed for growth, and Delilah shuddered with pleasure at the thought of what just one day’s worth of exercise would do to her already stellar body. The muscle fibers in her legs were entering hypertrophy, repairing and fusing to expand at double a human’s normal capacity.

Full-body strength training will need to be recorded and analyzed before the second batch of formula can be administered.

One hand scribbled the final note down on her loose-leaf, while the other desperately worked to unbutton her jeans, her fingertips pinching, gripping at the denim. She ached for release; required it if she was to begin work on preparing the next dose. Her fly popped open, revealing the lacy black of her panties, and Delilah shoved her hand lower, down, down, splitting the straining zipper before her eager fingers met slick wetness. Glowing flower petals bowed lightly behind her computer monitor as Delilah shot a glance at her growing Iluminare Floralis–ripe and ready for harvest–before she took her attention back to the looping object of her adoration flexing onscreen.

The marvelous, sprinting, strengthening blonde that she’d been watching all month huffed in slow motion, her tight jersey outlining every muscle and curve as the wind plastered the fabric against her torso.

Working her clit in gentle circles, Delilah spread her thighs wider, creaking the armrests of her chair wider as her mouth dropped open to suck in husky breaths. Her muse. . .her creation. . .once shorter and weaker than her peers, was already on her way to surpassing them all. . . improving before her eyes.

Vibration caught her attention, as she noticed an incoming text on her phone. Gripping it in frustration, never stopping her masturbation, Delilah smirked at what she read.

CONNOR: She’s taken the formula.

She clicked her tongue. Bad boy, thinking he could check in a day late without me knowing. Nibbling her plump, lower lip, Delilah thumbed out a one-handed text.

DELILAH: Very good. Thank you, Connor.

Well, he’d let her know. . .even if it was a whole day later. Cringing at the omission that he had no idea how much of the formula she'd taken, Connor decided to put the phone down and try to get back to sleep.

Lexi’s gentle shift against his back had Connor turning quickly to see if he’d been caught.

“Mmmm. . . it’s something. . .it doesn’t hurt. . .” She mumbled in her sleep.

Phew.

Turning his phone face-down, and clicking it to silent, Connor turned back over to spoon his girl. His heart was pounding, but luckily Lexi slept like a rock. That was something he’d always found cute about her; spitfire Lexi, curling up and snoozing like she’s dead to the world every night. 

Molding himself to her body, Connor hummed a low growl of needy pleasure at the feel of her naked flesh; those thick thighs, the ridged cobbled obliques he brushed on the way to cradle her crossed arms. Taking a stroking tour around her familiar figure, Connor felt like there was more of his girl, like all that food she’d scarfed down from the fridge, and the second helping of rice she’d inhaled after they had sex was bulking her up in all the right places.

God, feeling her like this was doing the opposite of putting him to sleep. Pantiless–nothing but an old faded t-shirt keeping his chest from her feminine, muscled back–Lexi’s smell and her soft skin was stirring up something between his legs. The tip of his hardening shaft parted the loose gap in his boxers, notching itself between the crease of her upper thighs from behind. And like some reflex, Lexi’s ass backed up, quietly shifting the sheets as she instinctively sought him out.

He couldn’t even think–didn’t even consider the issue of whether she was asleep or not. Connor needed her. He felt warm wetness slip between the apex of her thighs, wetting his ever-lengthening dick, like she was inviting him in. How was she this wet, in her sleep?! Slipping his fingers free of hers, Connor drew little trails along the taught flesh along her thigh, gliding his touch upward until he felt the soft stubble at the top of her pussy. She shifted her closed thighs to open for him as he reached further. God, yes. . .

Her hips began to move in a slow rhythm, rotating to work his dick, pulling him deeper between her warm thighs, guiding his rock hard length upward, closer to her greater heat.

The two of them had always been insatiable for one another, regularly going for two rounds every night they could get together, but never had they woken up in the middle of the night needing to fuck like this. His own drive and her eager readiness, even half asleep, cranked Connor’s arousal hotter and hotter.

A delicate spread of her lower lips with two fingers, a gentle search of the creamy wetness there, and his free hand at the top of their pillow gently tilting her sweaty forehead back ‘til her jaw fell slack; his heart began to pound with anticipation.

The moment he made contact with that perfectly exposed pearl of her clit, Connor felt her head swivel to meet his lips in the dark. They wordlessly began to indulge in their desires, no foreplay, no light, no dirty-talk. Only pure need drove the two athletes to writhe and caress and hump and grind into one another beneath the soft sheets.

She whispered something.

“Hmm?” He mumbled.

“. . .Feel.” Her left hand reached back beneath the covers to remove his hand from her slick pussy, guiding it to her flexing ass.

“Yeah baby. . .this ass is all mine, right?”

“Bigger. . .”

“What?”

“I feel it. . .”

And before Connor could ask again, the tight globes of her ass pressed against his pelvis, like they were filling with thick, hard steel.

“Mpfh!!” She moaned in pleasure.

“What the. . .”

Speeding up her grinding against him, the flesh and muscle of her ass bulking a whole inch larger, she ordered. “Come inside me.”

Dear god, was he hallucinating? Maybe this was a dream! Or maybe Lexi’s ass really was growing larger as they lay, grinding into one another in the dark. Pumping her full of that mysterious supplement was clearly having more of an effect than he’d anticipated. What was happening inside Lexi’s body?!

There was nothing that could keep him from obeying her demand. He shoved his boxers down around his knees, notched the crown of his cock at the tight opening between her thighs and slid slowly inside the tight, warm heat, her internal muscles coaxing him deeper and deeper.

She leaned her head back against him, “Connor.”

“Fuck, Lexi. . .” he groaned, taking charge of their rhythm as he pumped in earnest, increasing his speed as her pussy coated him with more and more of her juices. God, he could feel himself building to his climax way too fast, so he adjusted himself to work her slower, pacing his rhythm to make this last, nuzzling into her vanilla scented main of blonde hair that reflected a bit of light peeking in from the street.

“Don’t stop!” She hissed with desperate need, fully awake now.

“Damn baby, you’re gonna make me cum. I want to make it good for you.”

Gripping the back of his ass and pulling him all the way in to practically tap her cervix, Lexi growled, “Cum for me. I need it!”

“God damn, Lexi.” Connor obeyed. He thickened inside her, stretching the smooth, flexing walls of her vagina. He had never felt her this wet, this hot. His hands searched her flexing abdomen, assured he could feel more bulk there than she’d ever had before.

“Who texted you?”

That stopped him dead, dipping his heart into his stomach as he whimpered a pathetic, “What?” on a pant.

“What were you doing on your phone? Did someone text you, Connie?” She squeezed his dick from inside her pussy, surging him closer to orgasm.

“No. . .no one, it was no one, nothing, babe.”

“Don’t lie to me!” She commanded through gritted teeth, equally furious at him and aroused by her effortless control over him. Now she set the rhythm, rolling her hips expertly as they lay on their sides, bending his dick at the base like she was planning on snapping it off.

“Really, it’s. . .it’s a surprise.” He grunted in pained pleasure.

A momentary pause lingered as she continued to work his cock, before she asked, “Really?” suspicion lacing her panting voice.

“Yes, I’ll tell you tomorrow, I promise.”

“Yes. You will.”

“Yeah, I will.”

“You’ll do what I say, right Connor?”

Her grip loosened, the walls of her drenched canal dripping her cum down his shaft.

“Always, yes baby, fuck!”

“I need my protein baby.”

“Oh God, yeah.”

“Come inside me, I wanna suck it all out of you. Come on!”

And that sent him over the edge, gripping her hips and pounding inside her, slapping his pelvic wall against her thick, fattening ass cheeks that jiggled and bounced as their bed creaked and moaned, pounding the wall.

“Fuck, CONNOR!”

With fanatical, unstoppable obedience to her will, Connor burst with a fiery surge of pleasure erupting through his cock, spurting jet after jet of hot cum inside her contracting pussy, filling her up, while she circled her clit with stiff, frantic fingers.

They sighed against one another, flushed with sweat. Lexi’s shirt stuck to her dewy, twitching muscles as the two stared off into the dark of her bedroom, wearing masks of astonishment through the come down. Their humid breaths sounded through the dark, slowly evening out as they drifted off to sleep without a word.

Lexi was gone in the morning.

A wake of discarded wrappers, dirty dishes and the remnants of hastily devoured fruits and veggies littered the kitchen once again, with a note on Lexi’s two-seater kitchen table.

I’ll need more food before practice tonight. Find time to go to the store, please.

P.S. I can’t wait for my surprise.

cross-posted with permission of the author - if it's enjoyable - Pt. 2 and Pt. 3 are coming....

Forum Saradas

Offline brave_archer

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Her Strength by Hawk 9 (Pt. 1)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 12:08:51 am »
This is really good stuff. Will definitely be checking out the author on DA. Thanks for posting!

Offline yuiii007

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 10:51:55 am »
definitely checking the artist Now.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2023, 11:27:49 pm »
I've been lucky and honored to collaborate as an editor with by Hawk-9 on dev***art (you know how to find it).  His story "Her Strength" keeps ... growing ... and I'm pleased to share Part 2 of Lexi & Connor's Excellent Adventure...

After slipping a hefty dose of growth formula into Lexi’s smoothie in Part 1, Connor is caught by Lexi while he tries to text the mysterious scientist, Delilah, in the middle of the night. Lying to Lexi, making a promise of some big surprise instead, we find Connor the next evening, seated at the first volleyball game of the season, planning out his ‘surprise’.

HER STRENGTH Pt. 2

“Please tell me you have a candle or something to stick in there. . .?”

“Oh, shit.” Connor felt a flood of dread at his mistake. “Do you think the bar will have any?”

Scoffing with a shake of the head, Shane muttered, “My guy, it’s a bar. I don’t think they’re stocked to help freshmen celebrate their ‘One-Month Anniversaries’”. He craned his neck to see past the couple shuffling their way in front of them on the packed bleachers.

Plastic-encased cupcake in hand, Connor gently laid the dessert upright in his backpack, scooting the bag under his seat before ordering Shane, “Don’t let me forget it.”

Earlier that afternoon, jogging his way through Foodway to pick up supplementary groceries for Lexi’s newfound appetite, a generously frosted, carrot-cupcake with cream-cheese filling caught Connor’s eye, chilling near the checkout line, an angelic choir heralding its blessed presence. Literally her favorite dessert, waiting just for me!

It was the best he could come up with. Connor figured, ‘Hey, it’s her first game of the season, it’s the first day of October, which means it’s been a month since the first day they met—plenty of occasion for a surprise celebration, right?

The cupcake was perfect since he figured a whole cake would be a lot for one person, despite how hungry she’d been lately–

—Wait. . .did they even meet on the first of September–?’ “Hey! What day was orientation? When we all went out with the volleyball team?”

Shane groaned, adjusting himself against the hard plastic seat, “Dude, you don’t even remember what day your supposed ‘anniversary’ is?” Connor could feel his anxiety start to grate on Shane.

“It’s. . .somewhere around there, I think. . .”

Regardless, it was the thought that counted, right? He needed to commit to the gesture, and keep her from asking any more questions about him secretly texting Delilah from their bed.

Call Iggy’s Bar and Grill: Check.

Invite upper-classmen for fake ID’s: Check

Tell Shane and Beccs to invite everyone they could: Check.

Now the game just had to go well. If Lexi was a bummer after getting slightly hurt the other day, Connor didn’t want to imagine how miserable she’d be after a loss. Then it would be an even harder sell to get her out to a bar where she already wouldn’t want to go since she doesn’t drink, and it’ll all spiral out from there and–

Murmurs from the crowd pulled Connor’s attention as both coaches made their way to the sidelines from the locker room; U of Montana’s coach sporting a tight bun and a maroon pants suit, Montana State’s in a blue blouse and white jeans.

A surprisingly full crowd had come out for the game. The expected cluster of blank spots in the upper-bleachers didn’t diminish Connor’s excitement to see a healthy portion of the stands taken up by students high fiving, leaning over rows to talk, parents and faculty laughing in Friday casualwear–all abuzz for the first competitive event of the season.

That’ll make Lexi happy; seeing their support. Maybe some scouts are somewhere in there!

Leaning over to be heard above the murmuring crowd, Connor asked Shane, “Who all said they were coming tonight?”

Glued to his phone, Shane drawled, “I got Rex and a couple track guys, and three volleyball girls said they’d try to make it–Beccs, Lacey. . . and, I don’t know.”—he’d lost Shane’s attention mid-sentence to a fit girl’s Insta**** reel.

“Well. . .that’s good. . .yeah. Good. Thanks.”

It was gonna be great. Right? Just a couple friends and familiar faces. As long as it seemed like a surprise, everything would be okay. Despite a bit of a shitty feeling settling low in his gut when he thought of the lengths to which he’d gone to keep a secret from Lexi, it looked like tonight was shaping up to be pretty fun, regardless.

It’ll be fine! Deep breaths.

A swell of cheers rose from the bottom of the stands, cascading across the crowd as the girls jogged out to their respective sides, high fiving each other, checking in with their coaches and grouping up for hitting lines.

Connor searched, squinting a bit, wondering why Lexi hadn’t come out of the locker room. He sought out the other blondes on the team, wondering if he’d missed her.

Rollins

Samuelson

Wexner

Woah.

Lexi was out there, alright . He just didn’t recognize her.

Rolling her shoulders, head turned to take in the opposing team, Lexi was in the zone, gently stretching and flexing her upgraded figure. Swells of taut muscle shifted in tight peaks and carved valleys of light definition across her figure. God, seeing her under the bright lights like this, side by side with the other girls highlighted just how much of a star Lexi was. She already looked like a pro, compared to them!

What a difference a day made. . .

Her rear delts stood out with every shoulder roll, loosening and swelling with each rotation, pushing into the straps of her jersey in a way her shoulders never did before. The same, maroon fabric had hung loose on his girlfriend’s torso just two days ago, and now it fit her just as well as the other players.

Then there were her thighs. Connor had always loved Lexi’s body, but if he’d been honest (and to a few of his drunk track friends, he had been), he’d wished she had a bit more meat on her legs. All that tough muscle–hard slabs of rock beneath pale flesh gave a kind of stick-like quality to her thighs. Now? Those tiny black shorts tugged on her ass like they were pinching off two, rounded bubbles; the muscled glutes there shifting, filling the tight fabric out in a mouth-watering display, while the flesh of her thighs pinched just a bit from the tight fit of the spandex.

“Damn, Lexi is–” Whatever he said next, Connor ignored. He simply nodded along to whatever leering his friend wanted to do, because. . .wow. His gorgeous girlfriend meandered her way through the line of players leaping up to spike the ball, bouncing on the balls of her feet, her tight ponytail bobbing in time, before she took a look toward the crowd, scanning, frowning in concentration, until she met Connor’s dumbstruck gaze. Even 30 yards away, she could see his face, and a smug smile graced those soft lips as she reached the front of the line, turned to face the rising volleyball with razor-sharp focus, and like a viking warrior-ess leaping to slay some mythic giant, Lexi floated off the ground, leaving every one of her gawking peers in the dust with a bent back C-jump, and clobbered the ball with a blindingly fast swing, howling a husky, “HUHH!”, spiking it into the ground with a slam.

“Ooooo,” the crowd droned like they were at the circus, as the ball tap. . . . .tap. . .tap. .tap tapped against the shining hardwood, settling at the back of the court.

Landing with a “screeek!”, muscled quads flexing proud and lean through the bulk of her thighs, Lexi rolled her spiking arm and circled to the back of the line like that hit was nothing for her.

This was going to be a slaughter.

With a few more warmups and a huddle-up with their respective coaches, the young women took their positions, spreading out into their front and back rows.

“Yes!” Connor did a mini-fist pump to himself.

“What? What’s up?” Shane slipped his phone into his pocket, turning his attention to the court.

“Lexi’s outside hitter, and they’re having her serve first.”

The girls clapped each other on the back, popped up and down on their tiptoes and stretched their necks, awaiting the ref to hand the ball over to Lexi in the back.

“I mean, she’s looking jacked. Felt like she was worried about being too short, but she looks about the same as everyone else except Alysha now,” Shane wondered aloud. “New shoes or something?” He asked with a chuckle.

“Ha. . .yeah, maybe. She’s been working really hard at practice, so I guess Coach wanted to give her a shot.” Also he slipped some mystery green goop into her drink that healed her leg in a day and gave her two inches in height. . .oh yeah, and the stamina of a race horse.

Dark pleasure pulsed through Connor along with the pregame electricity in the air as he thought back to last night, the two of them in bed. . .Now, watching Lexi on the court, watching that ass sway as she stalked the back line, and thinking about how he swore it had grown right in his hands, against his groin. . .he felt a bloom of pride for his girl. Something amazing was happening to her, and a warmth began to fill his slowly hardening cock as he thought about her growing even more–pushing herself. . .dominating.

Where did THAT word come from?

A blow of the whistle.

Lexi dribbled the ball before her, prepping to serve.

Then, with a practiced gallop from the back of the court up to her back line, Lexi tossed the ball, leapt up to meet it, wow she threw it high, and slung her willowy limb faster than the eye could see, spearing the ball with a “THOOM” to the opponent’s side, grounding it between the scuffling sneakers of the dumbfounded back line players.

Ace.

Applause broke out with a few cheers, and Connor shouted, “Yeah baby!”.

One point on the board.

The ball returned to Lexi.

Whistle.

Step, step step step, leap, POW.

Ace again.

Before Lexi could take the game away on her own, the back line of Montana State got wise to her method, and found a way to return her blistering serve, forcing the teams to actually start playing.

A few short volleys played out between the two teams, each one ending in University of Montana’s favor.

Six. Seven. Eight to nothing, Lexi found her way up from the back line to dig, bump, and smash the ball from her back right position, despite every play they’d practiced. However, watching both teams of young women dive, squat, leap and spike with organized aggression, you’d think these weren’t Division II teams at all. U of Montana had been demoted ever since a few programs had shut down post-covid, but with performances like this, and players like Lexi, it looked like they were setting themselves up to dominate the season.

It wasn’t until nine points were on the board that Lexi stormed her way across Alysha’s attempt to set the ball, and dove for a spike, the two muscled girls colliding, letting the ball fumble between them.

The whistle blew for a foul.

“What?!” Connor shouted.

“WHAT?!!” Lexi exploded, dwarfing the noise of the crowd.

She’d overlapped Alysha. Stepped way out of line. . .

That’s not good.

Connor figured the lopsided score would be enough to settle Lexi’s temper, but watching her whisper some emphatic command to Alysha before stalking back to her position in the back, hands on hips, head shaking while the ref brought the ball over to State’s side, he realized what was going on. If Alysha had just moved a couple steps for Lexi’s spike attempt, there would be no foul. Like always, his girl saw every ball on their side as an opportunity to capitalize off her own strength and skill, but on this play, Alysha didn’t budge. Nor did she call it. It’s almost like she let Lexi overlap her.

If things continued this way, and that scowl on Lexi’s face didn’t ease up, Connor was pretty sure a fight would break out.

Not good for potential scouts to see that.

A bit of congregating with their coach, some gentle gestures to “cool down,” and Lexi was back in position, fingering the spandex riding up her creamy thighs, the cords of her quads bulging into visible relief with every step. God I cannot get over how good she looks!

“Dude,” Shane chuckled. “You look like you want to eat her.”

Shaking his head with a start, Connor cleared his throat and, not very inconspicuously ‘adjusted’ himself. “Haha, yeah, she’s uh. I’m. . .yeah, she’s great.” Nice.

“Guhh she’s great,” Shane mocked, and bumped Connor’s shoulder, knocking him against a stranger to the left, to whom he offered a quick apology. “Just keep it in your pants ‘til after the game, dude.”

That didn’t take long—the game, not the ‘letting it out of his pants’. . .part—with Lexi on absolute fire in a rally-scoring game. Almost every volley resulted in U of Montana’s favor. Point after point, leaps and spikes and roars of victorious glee from the home team filled three straight sets of domination, until the game was called.

Connor knew Lexi was good at the game, but damn. . .And now, with whatever boost she was getting from that supplement, she was unstoppable.

High fives, big smiles and hugs all came Lexi’s way from her teammates. . .from all of them except for two: Alysha, who, despite being taller than Lexi, didn’t have a prayer of matching her speed and reaction time, and Beccs, who stalked off the court, sheened with sweat along her tattoos after spending three straight sets without touching the ball.

But Lexi’s charisma was undeniable. Her skill and strength drew everyone to watch her crush the competition, and regardless of her two teammates’ apparent frustration, no one in the crowd seemed to care that Lexi wasn’t the best ‘Team Player’.

Neither did the scoreboard.

Even the ball seemed to magnetize to her position–every arc of the volleyball, no matter its speed or angle, found the capable hands of the stellar athlete waiting to guide it home.

The crowd began to make their way down the bleachers while Connor thumbed out a text.

Connor: Babe. Unreal. Couldn’t take my eyes off you the whole time. If you’re up for it, I’ve got your surprise waiting for you at Iggy’s, whenever you’re showered and ready.

While he fired off the text, Shane batted his shoulder with the back of his hand, “My dude, see you at the bar, yeah?”

Glancing up from his phone as Lexi’s dots started to bounce in response, Connor held a fist out to bump, “Hell yeah, man. See you soon.”

*Bloop*

Lexi: Thanks babe. Feeling great :)A bar, though? You trying to get me drunk?

He saw that coming, and once Shane started stepping over the clearing bleachers to leave, he texted:

Connor: Lol no! Just trust me. And hurry up! I wanna see you. . .

Lexi: Mmm, I gotta shower. . .I’m all sweaty, ya know? Played a pretty hard game out there, in case you missed it.

Connor: Aaand now I’m picturing that. Getting me hard in public, babe.

Lexi: That’s what I like to hear ;)I’ll be about twenty minutes. I’ve got a dress packed, so I’ll change here? Is that okay?

Connor: How about I meet you at the bar then?

. . .

Come on. . .

Lexi:.....alright. But this better be good!

Yes! Clicking his phone to sleep, Connor dashed from his seat on the bleachers to make his way to Iggy’s before Lexi did.

And he doubled back to grab his backpack under the bench; no carrot-cupcake left behind.

“Dude, a match?!”

Connor stood, practically frozen with the tiny stick, holding it side-by-side with the cupcake. Why did I have to get such a big one? The frosting stood so tall he doubted the match he’d been given by the bartender would even make contact with the cake underneath.

“It’ll be fine,” Lacey Gundersson chirped–all smiles, still sporting her slicked back volleyball bun, hands clasped in a prayer pose beneath her chin as Connor slowly dipped the unlit match into the tower of cream.

“Thank you Lacey,” Connor murmured while he concentrated on the perfect vertical descent of the match, laying extra emphasis on Lacey’s name who, apparently, was the only one in the room who was on his side.

The match stood proud, held up by the refrigerated cream.

Phew.

“Now we just have to hope it doesn’t melt.” Another, super-useful contribution from Shane.

“It’s the best we’ve got,” Connor retorted.

“Con, you’re gonna get match-chemical shit all over the frosting.”

“We can just swipe the top off after she makes her wish–” that was from Lacey.

A boisterous greeting from one of the younger bartenders pulled their attention from the cupcake right in time to catch Beccs make her entrance. Sporting a tight tank top and leather pants, Beccs roped every onlooker in to just how much woman she hid under baggy jerseys, warmups and denim jackets. Rather than join the group and their cupcake, she plopped her elbow on the bar, chin in hand, inspiring the hip, bearded bartender to mimic the same, flirty posture toward her.

“Well, there’s our fake I.D.” Shane muttered.

“I can’t believe she came out, honestly.”

Connor turned to Lacey, eager to hear what she thought about Beccs, Lexi, and the one-sided game. “What do you mean?”

“I mean. . .I don’t know about Beccs exactly, but I heard Coach corner Alysha after the game and tell her to “Make room for Lexi,”” she whispered with finger quotes, keeping her eyes on Beccs while she schmoozed with the bartender over her vodka soda. “And something about being a “Team Player”. And Alysha’s locker is right next to Beccs’ so. . .pretty sure that message from Coach got passed to her too.”

Watching the tatted-up defensive specialist flirt her way into free drinks, Connor matched Lacey’s volume as he asked, “But you don’t think Lexi’s playing was a problem, do you? I mean, you guys wasted them.”

Trixie Rollins came back from the bathroom and joined in on the conversation, having traded her jersey for a crop top and jean shorts. “I mean, I don’t care.” She tugged her messy ponytail free, tilting her head back and running her hands through waves of fiery red hair, the tiny gesture enough to transform Trixie from tired athlete, to ‘sexy college Junior on a Friday night prowl’. “First game. Worked out some kinks, and demolished State. No complaints from me.”

Lacey was more hesitant to answer, “Yeah. . .it’s. . .not a problem, I guess. I’m on opposite ends of the court from Lexi so–”

“Heyyy there she is!” Shane called, tugging everyone’s attention, once again, to the entrance of Iggy’s.

Lexi, positively glowing in a pristine, boho-chic white dress laced with a sparkling gold-leaf pattern, stood at the entrance, clutching her purse in front of her, smiling with a bit of a flush to her cheeks. They'd only been together for a month, and Connor knew they still had lots to discover about one-another, but god, this was a whole new level of hot for her. Dozens of dates and late nights, and he’d never seen his tough, go-getter girlfriend wear a dress. The regal, feminine look worked wonders for her, and he fell harder with every graceful step she took toward them, her stylish Chuck Taylor’s popping out from below the hem of her dress. The Friday night crowd parted down the middle, some big dudes giving her more than a double-take garnered slaps from their girls. That soft, billowing fabric clung to her juicy thighs with each step. A small slit that ran from hem to thigh teased the bulge in her right quad, and the halter of the dress gave everyone a front-row ticket to the gun show. Those well-defined upper-arms shifted with smooth muscle beneath the surface of her silky skin just from clutching her delicate little purse.

“Hey everyone,” She called above the crowd with a bashful smile.

The others gushed over her, clapping her back, cheers-ing, while Connor simply gawked, muttering, “H–Hey, baby.”

She cocked a gently trimmed eyebrow, “. . .Really? That’s all you’ve got to say to me?”

Awkward chuckles and eye rolls abounded, before Connor snapped himself out of his reverie with a shake of the head. “Sorry,” he chuckled and embraced his girl, lifting her off the ground a little, “You’re incredible.” Kiss. “You look incredible.” Kiss. “You played incredible.”

A cute chuckle floated past his ear, “Incredibly?”

“Yeah, that.” He huffed a laugh while the two held one another, nose to nose, Lexi’s heel popped into the air.

“Alright! Break it up!”

Connor barely registered the intrusion, and a bloom of affection rose from between his ribs to see Lexi ignore whoever tried to break them up as well. Eyes locked, those ocean-blue irises gently shifting back and forth between his unblinking gaze.

Placing her back down to the ground, his arms slipped from the taut muscles along her exposed back to hold her hands in his. “Happy one month, darlin’. Wanna dance?”

Biting her lip, smiling eyes warm with something deeper than attraction, Lexi nodded. “Yeah.” A word meant for just the two of them, while their friends circled around, living in a world separate from the one they’d created themselves.

Boom boom boom—deafening bass thrummed through them all, kicking the night into high gear. Dimming lights, flashing strobe, and flowing alcohol whisked them away to a night of laughter, celebration, and lust-drunk dancing.

They got lost in the crowd. Every move they made synced with the beat. Two, three, eight songs in, and neither of the two showed signs of stopping. That ass rolling and grinding, shifting and swaying, bumping and popping against him was the stuff of his fantasies—that soft cotton shaping around the taut globes of each succulent cheek. Lexi could move. Snaking his hands around her, gripping the tops of her thighs allowed him to stake his claim on the hottest, fittest, most incredible woman in the place. His woman. Soft, gently flowing fabric rivaled only by smooth, silken skin—brushing her possessive palm as she reached back to cup his cheek while they danced as one. Those hips had minds of their own, flinging his hands left and right while he held on for dear life. Every sumptuous, seductive detail of Lexi’s fiery person fused to elevate her higher than anyone in Connor’s eyes. Like an angel. . .a Goddess.

“You’re amazing, baby.” He shouted to her, cheek to cheek. Amidst the pounding bass, her remarkable ass pressing into his pelvis, Connor felt an extra swoop of lust at the realization that she’d gotten even taller. Her chucks weren’t giving her any extra height, and he never would have been able to feel her like this without squatting down. The fact that his girl had rocketed in height with no signs of stopping made him want to lift her over his shoulder, throw her into bed and fuck ‘til the sun came up.

But she will stop growing. . .right?

Drawing a lazy slide of his lips down her neck—tasting her skin—made Connor forget any concerns he might have had about the effects of Delilah’s supplement on his girl. Dots of sweat mingled with her crisp, ocean perfume that burst against his lips and invaded his sinuses while he felt her smile stretch against his face. That sensitive skin along her pulse sent a shiver of goosebumps through Lexi whenever he delivered a hot, indulgent kiss there.

She turned just a bit, still thumping to the music that shook them to the core. “I feel you, big boy. . .” And with a little extra oomph, Lexi made it clear just what she meant, as she let the firm globes of her ass sit back, bowing her back and leaning down, down, down, bouncing that peach against his shamelessly thickening bulge—now notched perfectly between the globes of her ass.

At some point, someone handed him a beer.

Someone handed Lexi a club soda.

The two cheersed and chugged, throats bobbing, thirsty from their nonstop revelry.

Any time Lexi wanted to migrate somewhere else in the bar, Connor took her hand and guided her through the writhing crowd. He wasn’t letting her out of his sight.

When the volleyball girls, sans Beccs, circled around Lexi, squeezing her biceps, gawking at the fit of her dress, and grooving with their sloshing drinks held to the sky, Connor had the chance to take his girl in for a second. Lacey, kneeling down against the sticky floor, held the generously frosted cupcake aloft, a squire delivering the crown to her newly coronated queen. Over the rim of his beer, Connor locked eyes with Lexi for an instant, smiling while the foam collected on his upper lip, and that pulled a laugh from her, one that drowned amidst the BWAAMMMS and skkrrrrrrrrEEETS! Blue lights, and flickering disco dots transformed her visage into a work of living art with every smile, every unheard word, every shift in the light.

Alright. Girl time was up.

He downed the rest of the beer, and thunked the plastic cup on the table with their pitcher, guarded by a tipsy Shane who was on a crash course for a blackout with Beccs drinking him under the table.

“Hello ladies!”

“hheeEEEYYYY!!” A sloppy intensity boosted their greeting, elated beyond reason thanks to whatever sloshed in their own cups.

“We’re just talking about how cute you are!” Lexi hollered, a surprising bit of slur going on there.

“Need a hand?” Connor flipped open the book of matches he’d been given. Lexi smiled, queenly persona fully embodied as she lowered the cupcake to her ‘consort’.

“We’ll have to be quick, my lady!” He gently removed the match from the tower of cream and struck it against the little book, garnering “Oooo!”s from the wasted volleyball team, and with a flourish dipped the burning twig right into the frosting. “Make a wish!”

“AH! Uhmmmm,” she murmured, and laughing to herself, a devilish glint in her eye, Lexi blew, accidentally letting visible spittle fly against the match. She cupped a hand over her mouth in embarrassment.

And the group collapsed, covering their faces, falling into one another with frozen screams of laughter at Lexi, who barely held onto the cupcake while she laughed at herself, before smearing the whole thing against her mouth, surging a whole new level of cackling that overpowered the DJ’s attempts to deafen the crowd.

Helpful and hungry hands reached out to clean up Lexi’s face, licking the frosting off their fingers. All the while, Lexi really dug in, savoring the flavor, licking a bit of cream from its center while she flicked her sultry gaze up at Connor through fluttering eyelashes.

As funny, and oddly sexy as this was, Connor began to put two and two together in his beer-addled buzz.

Slurring. . .

Spitting?

Stuffing her face with a cupcake in public?

Wait.

“Is that still soda you’re drinking?!” Connor shouted.

“I–I think, so yeah?! It does taste a little weird, but I figured their machine was busted or something?!”

Connor motioned to try it, noticing her cup was almost empty. Sniffing led to tasting, which led to a holy shit moment, as he immediately turned to the volleyball girls around him. “Did any of you give this to her?!”

They were dancing—with each other, with guys, with. . .themselves?—and his concern fell on deaf ears.

“Do you think–” She began to ask, as Connor instinctively turned to find Shane whose forehead slipped out of his hand propped up on the table. Beccs, however, stared daggers their way, before whipping her head away from Connor’s gaze.

No. . .

“Con?!” Lexi shouted, and when he turned back to her, he saw her place a careful palm against her gut, “I. . .I feel a little weird!”

She stared at nothing, before squeezing her eyes shut. She reached in a blind attempt to grab onto anything for support. Connor was there in a flash, holding her, walking her to the bathroom by instinct, “Hey hey hey, okay. Need to go to the bathroom? Are you gonna throw up?” Tense muscle flexed under his hands, tight enough that he thought she’d pull something.

“I’m. . .I’m not sure. I don’t think I’ve ever thrown up before, but it kinda burns right here.” Hand gripping the flowing fabric over her navel, Lexi sucked in a couple pained breaths through her teeth, while Connor caught Beccs’ eyes at the table.

“Hey! Con, we’ll get her,” Lacey and Trixie both gripped onto Lexi’s right side. “Don’t want you going in the girls bathroom. We’ll take it from here!” Drunk as they were, it looked like seeing their star player in trouble sobered them up just enough to do damage control, and he watched them disappear into the ladies room, Lexi still hunched over in that white dress. . .

Beccs.

Connor stormed through the crowd, hearing a couple, “Hey!”s and “What the hell man!”s, but he didn’t care. Before Beccs could grab her coat, Connor planted a hand on the table, and one on the back of the booth, caging her in.

Shane was asleep.

“What the hell did you do?!” He shouted over the crowd. Thank god, a break between songs made conversation actually possible.

She drilled an ‘oh, hell no,’ glare up and down at his aggressive stance, “Excuse me?!”

“You were the one buying drinks. What the fuck did you give Lexi?! You know she doesn’t drink. She’s got no fucking tolerance, Beccs!”

Bartender boy clamped a big paw on Connor’s shoulder, “Hey! Everything alright here, Beccs?”

Shit this guy is way bigger than me.

She held a hand up in her boy toy’s direction, “Yeah, no. We’re good. I was actually just heading out.”

“She gave an underage girl alcohol without consulting her!”

The bartender rolled his eyes, scrubbing a hand down his face as he looked around the place, like he was concerned someone might hear.

But Beccs scoffed at Connor’s little tattle tale, “You think he cares, Connie? I bought y’all a pitcher–” she motioned to the empty plastic jug that Shane had surprisingly woken up in a stupor to, trying to slip a few more drops into his glass. “–which I’d like a ‘thank you’ for! And I got Miss Olympia a fucking soda!”

Scoffing right back, Connor interrogated Beccs as she rose to full height, trying to get in his face, “Yeah, soda and what?! I tasted what she was drinking!”

Beccs raised her voice higher than his, “Don’t you fucking yell at me! I come here every week with you virgins and buy you drinks cause I’m cool like that. I’m a team player.” She slid a little wink into that, before continuing her little show. “So you know what? I’m gonna leave, and I suggest you work on an apology before you ruin the only hookup you’ve got, pussy!”

And she was gone.

“Isn’t–it’s nokay?” Shane called up, eyes closed, cheeks cherry red.

I don’t buy it for a second.

The bartender kept his scowl on Connor and puffed up his chest, stuffed into a tiny black V-neck, before resuming his self-appointed bodyguard duty for Beccs all the way to the exit.

“Fuck!” Connor ground out in frustration.

Some slow jam droned from the speakers.

“Connor! Come over here! She’s asking for you!” Lacey puffed a vodka scented command right into his face, and dragged him through the crowd to the ladies’ room.

There, Lexi stood in front of a row of dirty sinks, bouncing on her toes like she had on the court. . .was she. . .punching the air? What the fuck was happening?!

“We’ll wait out here!” Trixie crossed her arms, standing guard as Lacey pushed him into the bathroom and shut the door.

“Uhh. . .Lexi??” Connor asked, hand out in an offer of support while he quickly checked to make sure there were no feet under the stalls.

“Baby!” Lexi spoke on a breathless huff, still bouncing, and wagging her hands at the wrist like she was trying to shake off something wet. “Baby baby babyyyyy!”

“Are you okay? Does it still hurt? Did you throw up?!” He motioned to her stomach.

“Noooo nononono.” He could hardly focus on his girl, her blonde head blurred in constant motion. She paced the bathroom in a boxer’s pose, punching the air and making little “PFFH PFFH. . . PFF PFF!” sounds with each swing. “It’s good, ya know?! It’s good. It’s soooo good, PFF PFF!”

“Lexi, hold on. Tell me what’s happening, please. You’re acting insane, babe!” That’s a risky thing to say, Con.

“It’s like PEW PEW, vooooOOOM VOOM VOOM!” She made quick, slicing hand gestures, palm stabbing out with each buzz of gibberish from her mouth. What was happening to her?? “Is this what drinking is like?! Cause HOOOLY SHIT!”

“No, it’s not, Lexi. I don’t know what happened, but I think we need to get you home to. . .ya know. . .ride out whatever this is—” He cupped the back of her head with a gentle hand to still her while he gestured down her vibrating person, “—Okay love?”

“Nah!”

That was it. ‘Nah.’

“Nah?”

“Yeah, nah!”

Some drunk girl squeaked the door open.

“GET OUT!”

She sidled out with wide eyes, closing the door with a *snick*.

“Lex, you gotta chill, babe–” He turned from the door, back to Lexi, and now she was on the ground, banging out a full set of pushups. Her shoulder blades popped in and out of relief through her backless dress. Those escalated into clapping push ups. Holy Christ, she couldn’t do that two days ago.

And then she was up, face and neck flushed from exertion. “I’m gonna go for a run I think, or. . .I don’t know, fight someone. God I feel like I could run a minute mile. Like TEN OF THEM!”

“Lex, you’re screaming.”

“Sorry, I just. wwwOW! I gotta go.” And just like that she burst through the bathroom door, knocking Trixie over and barreling through a group of ladies waiting for the bathroom.

“Lexi!!” Connor hollered after her. ‘Fight someone?!’ What the hell has gotten into her?

Before he could make his way to the entrance, Lexi had already gotten way ahead of him.

Busting out through the front door, Connor looked left and right, howling, “LEXI!!!” into the humid evening.

Nothing.

Whichever direction she’d run, she had cleared the block in a flash.

The concerned volleyball team shuffled out of the bar at his back, a couple track guys bringing up the rear with Shane’s limp arms draped over their shoulders.

“Where did she go?!” Lacey cried.

He had no idea. Connor could only pray that she’d be okay.

The supplement!

Maybe something happened with the alcohol and whatever he’d given her?! Yanking his phone from his pocket, he fired off a quick text to Lexi, begging her to meet him at home, before he scrolled down to his thread with Delilah.

She’d sent him a message. . .

Delilah: Our girl played well tonight ;)

Deal with that later, Con. Lexi needs help!

Connor: Hey. Anything funky happen with the supplement if she drinks alcohol?! She was bouncing off the walls, and now we can’t find her!

Please, pleeease let her be okay.

“Connor?!” Lacey tugged him from his phone.

“Uhh, I have no idea.” He needed to do something. Anything! “Lacey, Trixie, all of you, go check out the rec center. Rex and I will check around town and see if anyone else has seen a girl in a dress run by!”

Ding

Any hope that Lexi had texted him back was dashed with a preview of Delilah’s response.

Connor’s heart sank at what she’d said.

She knew it was a risk to let them grow this much, but she had to trust in their power.

Delilah dragged her fingertips along the stems, a swell of pride rising in her at her precious flowers’ growth as they swayed back and forth from her touch. That beautiful green, hints of watery blue as they beat with that mysterious pulse shone against her pale hands. Their thickness. That vital essence thrumming through them. Potent. Hungry.

They were overripe. Just one extra day past her usual harvest point had led them to extend beyond their glass enclosure–roots beginning to climb the clear walls in search of greater nourishment. This may have been a mistake; letting them grow like this. A flash of pain at the memory of burying most of her first batch when she’d let them die by accident—the tears she wept as she ground the dead into fertilizer for the young—all came flooding back.

Trust me. She could hear them whispering while she reached through those powerful stems, her trembling hands waltzing through their glowing forest.

“You’ll bloom elsewhere my darlings. I promise. You’ll have a life beyond anything we’ve ever dreamed.” She heard the tremble in her own voice as their flowering faces looked back at her.

Divine. . .

Delilah’s rogue hand reached down between the folds of her lab coat, undoing the buttons.

“Precious children. . .” The black lace of her bra tented against her puckered nipple, that intricate pattern of fabric stretching to welcome the sensitive peak, tingling at her gentle touch. “You’ve grown so big for me. . .” She wanted to be naked with them before the harvest—to feel their softness against hers–

“Delilah? Oh–!”

Sigh. . .

Her throat clearing was enough to make the man whimper.

“I–-I. . .I’m sorry, honey—I, I mean D. . .Delilah–”

“You. Have. To. Knock. Michael.” She spoke to the wall while the glow of her floralis pulsed below her, not granting him the satisfaction of her full attention.

“I am so, so sorry, darling–DELILAH, sorry!”

“You will be better about calling me by my name, yes? No more mistakes?”

“Y–yes, yes of course.”

Letting her eyes travel down to her beauties, she sighed, “Then what are you here for? I won’t let this distraction go on any longer.” He had always overstayed his welcome, even when she was a child.

“It’s just that–that the glass shipment comes in tomorrow morning. They need you to be here to sign. That’s all. And I just wanted to say goodnight, and that I’ll be heading home for the weekend.”

That was good. She needed her privacy.

*Ding* Her phone lit up.

“More distractions. . .” She sighed as she read what Connor had sent. She called out with a tilt of the head, “Michael. You can go.”

“Oh. Okay, yes. Well, goodnight, then–” And his stuttering ceased the moment she turned to face him. That vertical strip of her pale flesh peeking out from the opening of her lab coat froze him in place. After all these years, her body still shocked him, and it had taken Delilah an embarrassing amount of mental labor to overcome his disgusting leering.

“Michael?” Those eyes, dilated wide in the dark to drink in her frightening beauty, finally found hers again. “This–” She pointed a lazy hand between the two of them, “–won’t happen again.”

He nodded, and left, gently closing the door behind him.

Alone in her lab, her haven, Delilah took a deep breath. Time to deal with that little boy’s bullshit.

Connor: Hey. Anything funky happen with the supplement if she drinks alcohol?! She was bouncing off the walls, and now we can’t find her!

Tsking, Delilah sighed as she thumbed out her message in the dark. I thought she was careful about what she put in her body?

Delilah: You’re in trouble, Connor.

It’s time. She will need the second dose.

Without waiting any longer, Delilah tugged her latex gloves on, slipped the garden sheers from the steel drawer of her desk, and before her maternal instinct could stop her from doing what had to be done, she whispered a desperate, “Momma loves you–” and let the trembling blades close around their necks.

Shing!

Act quickly.

Harvest the seeds.

Dry them.

Replant.

Take the petals and soak them in the accelerant.

Clean up their blood. . .

Delilah shed her lab coat, dropping it into a pile on the floor while she padded barefoot to the storage room to prep for blood work.

Alcohol-soaked cotton swab to the elbow pit. Syringe attached to her sterilized tube. Cap off. Pierce the vein and let flow for eyes up at the clock. . .five, four, three, two, one. Thick, deep red bulged the bottom of the blood packet. Release, cover the injection site.

She laid the warm packet next to her glass jar fizzing with solution, bubbles dancing against the still-glowing petals of her deceased children gently floating inside.

Their headless stems caught her eye. . .Don’t! Don’t let your animal feelings get the better of you. Those precious seeds will grow anew; strong and healthy, in just a few days. You’ll have new children.

Bending her arm, feeling the injection site heal already, Delilah held the bloody packet above the fizzing solution that already glowed a deep green.

Introduce blood to the solution.

The cells of her iluminare floralis, incensed by the accelerant solution, hungrily devoured her blood as it poured in a river of red, infusing themselves into her DNA. A surge of glowing cerulean met the crimson cloud, forming a cacophony of chemical reactions as that raw green brightened, blued; neon in its quality.

With practiced, mechanical effort, Delilah sealed the top of her 1000 ml container while the ingredients continued to mix inside, clipping the rubber seal along the glass rim, then unsealed the valve at the top.

Let it perfect overnight.

Clad in only her skivvies, Delilah made her way back to the storage room to change, unclipping her bra behind her back to let her boobs breathe, when she saw it.

Out the window.

Across the lawn, beside the track.

One lone light in the exercise room. . .

At, check the clock, 12:30 on a Friday night?

Then it hit her. Connor’s text, Lexi’s performance she saw from afar.

“Hmmm, Lexi, Lexi, Lexi. . .” Her nipples stiffened in the sterile lab air, and that familiar flood of arousal rose from deep in her groin–the ache. . .the heat. . .the need.

Perfection.

She flung her lacy bra onto the disheveled cot, and thumbed through her meticulous underwear rainbow lining the top drawer of her dresser.

Her green sports bra stretched to hold her heavy breasts in their cups, squishing them together to boost their already impressive perk.

Tight bottoms snatched against her wide hips, pinching the pale, full flesh of her thighs.

Staring back at herself in the mirror, clad in her fit girl costume, Delilah breathed into the dark, “Let’s get this show started.” And made her way to that lone light in the distance.

Delilah forced a deep breath while she marched on her treadmill, the high-pitched whirr of the belt beneath her sneakers underscoring the magnificent show on display just a few meters away.

Never had she been this close. Never had she felt that thrill of sharing the same, private space with her inspiration.

Lexi grunted, gritted, spittled while squatting beneath the hefty weight pressing down on her shoulders.

It was just the two of them—late on a Friday night, and the formula was working double-time on Lexi’s body after coming in contact with the alcohol in her system. It was like pouring gasoline on a roaring fire, and Delilah held back a smile as she remembered how the mice behaved when she’d conducted this exact experiment.

They tore their cages apart.

Her heart fluttered as she lowered the incline on her treadmill, barely feeling the burn after hiking up a thousand feet. She’d been worried that hopping back into a workout after all this sedentary time may have embarrassed her in front of Lexi, but like seeing an old friend after years apart, Delilah’s naturally fit body fell back into the rhythm without an ounce of struggle.

However, the charade had gone on long enough, and Delilah couldn’t wait any longer.

She flung her towel over her shoulder, and flicked her ponytail over the other while taking a big gulp from her water bottle. All the while, she stole glances at Lexi, calculating her approach, waiting for the perfect moment to insert herself.

Strolling her way to the smith machine beside her delectable test-subject, Delilah’s heart pounded in exhilaration. It was like Lexi’s presence held its own magnitude—a gravitational aura that heightened Delilah’s already sizzling senses the closer she came to the athletic blonde. The growing definition in those abs, that extra oomph her body had tacked on from just two days of formula usage and exercise—Lexi’s progress was already coming along nicely. But if she wanted to make sure it all didn’t go to waste, Delilah had to act now, before the alcohol burned this opportunity away.

Match her weight.

Delilah hung two hefty plates onto the squatting bar beside Lexi’s, and without hesitation, slipped herself under the bar, gently pressed her shoulders up against the steel, and began to squat with practiced efficiency.

While Lexi had begun to sweat after rushing through a rigorous circuit of exercises, Delilah remained composed, only slightly flushed along her chest while she continued to pump her glutes and thighs beneath the weight.

She felt Lexi watching—those beautiful blues looking on with jealousy at Delilah’s body, her impeccable form, her exceptional fitness.

Delilah had planned for this; knew that Lexi would likely recognize the mysterious girl who’d written her number on her boyfriend’s hand. And she planned to use it. If she knew Lexi, the girl would be itching to prove just how much stronger she was than Delilah, how much better she was for Connor. . .

Clink, Delilah settled the bar with a controlled return, barely feeling the impact of her twelve-rep set. At her side, Delilah sensed that aura, that buzzing energy coming from Lexi as she maneuvered herself to begin another squat set.

“Want a tip?” She murmured into the air, and that one question froze Lexi, shattering the heavy silence that hung between them the whole time they’d orbited one another in the weight room.

She turned to see Lexi’s reaction, delighted to find that contempt, that competitive fire in her eyes. ‘How dare you try and give an athlete like me a ‘TIP’?!’ Delilah couldn’t control the smirk lifting her lips, and that only fed the fiery fury in Lexi’s eyes. Well, she wasn’t the only tough girl in the room, and Delilah was more than ready to speak her language. “You’re not gonna get the results you want with form like that.”

God, she could barely hold herself back as the outrage in those dazzling blue eyes intensified, zapping a thrill directly into Delilah’s already thumping heart. There was something manic in her energy, heavy breaths—an antsy edge to her that must’ve been brought on by the alcohol. What she would give to peek inside her and see the symphony of chemical reactions, her cells bursting with energy as they broke down sugars. . .

She allowed herself a brief tour around Lexi’s figure, crossing over into the frame of her smith machine, drinking in the view of her subject’s toned figure, snatched into sleek, aqua, top of the line workout gear. Delicious hints of hard muscle shifted beneath her delicate tan as Lexi stepped herself out from under the bar, crossed her arms beneath her sports bra and cocked a defiant hip. “How about you mind your own business, nerd?”

“It’s hard to mind my own business when I’m sharing the same workout space as Lexi Abbott.” Delilah took a glance around the room, then returned back to Lexi, “And since we’re alone I feel like I can tell you a little secret. . .one that could help you play even better than you did today.”

Let that marinate for a second. God it was thrilling to speak to her like this, to witness her reactions in real time, to see the gears turning behind those beautiful eyes.

She’d been playing with her pawns before. Now it was time to make the big moves.

Lexi still held that defiant posture, when she responded, “And why do you give a shit about how I play? Trying to get on my good side while you try to hook up with my boyfriend?”

Ohhhh, Lexi. . .

Buy into it. Let her be on top.

“N—no! I’m. . .I’m sorry, I didn’t mean—I apologize, Lexi. I didn’t know he was with you. If I did, I wouldn’t have approached him. I’m honestly just a huge fan of yours and ya know, volleyball in general, and he happened to talk to me. . .I mean, it’s college, ya know? Cute guy starts talking to a dork like me, and—” Delilah shrugged, and felt a flip in her stomach as she saw Lexi’s icy glare trail down her impressive figure. She was starting to get the picture. And Delilah cooed inside as she felt Lexi’s jealousy, that animal instinct to perceive Delilah for the threat she could pose. As much as she wanted to insult Delilah, she couldn’t deny her beauty—the results of her own obsessive quest for perfection.

“Whatever. What’s your name?” Still defiant, fists now planted atop those new, subtle swells in her hips.

“I’m Delilah. Delilah Quinn.”

“Well, Delilah, I’m gonna get back to lifting. Have a nice night.”

Hmmm. . .I have to win her over tonight, or else I’ll have to do something drastic tomorrow. I can’t show my hand that soon!

Delilah calculated.

“I totally get it,” she offered a placating gesture, before stepping out of Lexi’s smith machine. “I understand if you don’t want to get taller.”

Walk away, Delilah. . .give her 3. . .2. . .1

“Wait, what?”

Got her.

Delilah looked over her shoulder after picking up her gym bag and water bottle. “Taller. There are some workouts that can help with your height. I figured you could use a few more inches if you wanted to really start competing, but. . .nahh, you’re probably fine.”

That defiant posture dropped, and instead her fists balled at her sides as she stormed over to Delilah. “Don’t act like I’m fucking stupid. There’s no workout that can make you taller!”

“You’d be surprised what can happen when you focus less on your upper-body and spend more time working on your posterior chain.” Delilah turned, motioning to her spinal column, all the way down to her low back and hamstrings. “Ya know. . .all this? We spend so much of our time sitting, slouching. Beefing this up can add inches to your height; swear to god.”

“I don’t slouch.” That ice cold had begun to warm up from the blonde stunner’s gaze.

“No, you don’t. Not on the court at least. But let me show you a couple pointers. I promise you’ll like the results.”

No freshman who lifted the way Lexi did had complex knowledge about fitness, she was sure of it. But Delilah was ready to make up whatever pseudo-scientific bs she could to unleash Lexi’s full potential.

Without waiting for a response, Delilah gently ordered, “Go back under the bar.”

Lexi still had that incredulous look in her eyes, but she obeyed, clearly a little curious to see what Delilah had in mind.

She slipped two twenty-five pound plates—one on either side—onto Lexi’s bar, bringing her total squatting weight to 140 lbs, easily greater than Lexi’s bodyweight.

“Woah, that’s way too much—”

“Trust me.” Delilah spoke calmly, smiling at Lexi as she situated herself under the bar. Placing her own hands underneath, side by side with Lexi’s, Delilah felt a thrill pulse through her. So. . .close. . .those eyes, that golden hair, that cute ponytail. . .perfect skin and cute little pursed lips. . .

“I’ll help you.” Delilah applied just a touch of effort to the bar in her grasp, spaced far apart to allow Lexi room.

Lexi braced, then jerked herself upward toward the overwhelming weight, stiffening, barely getting down to her squatting position, before huffing, “It’s too much!” And Delilah curled the weight upward, helping Lexi return to rest.

“May I touch you?”

A fearsome gaze shot her way, before it quickly melted into acceptance and a quiet nod.

Delilah had to calm herself down. . .easy girl. Don’t let her beauty—her scent, that body—distract you! Delilah wanted to keep herself from indulging, but couldn’t resist the urge to smell Lexi when she crossed behind her waiting form. Just a hint remained of her Ocean di Gioia by Armani: Water jasmine, sparkling pear, and pure, 100% Lexi. She’d found a sample of the stuff once she’d snooped through Lexi’s locker, and sprayed it on herself daily, hoping to feel close to her muse. . .but nothing compared to the real thing, mixed with that ocean scent. . .it’s addicting. . .

Her beautiful subject began to peek over her shoulder, and Delilah immediately transitioned back to her professional mode, placing a gentle hand at Lexi’s exposed lower back, “Flat, always. Don’t curve the low back.”

Lexi nodded.

Two gentle fingertips to each side of her exposed, chiseled waist, “Hinge forward here, don’t go straight up and down.”

Lexi did as she said, learning quickly what Delilah meant under her guidance.

And finally, swallowing in anticipation, Delilah squatted down, giving a light tug on Lexi’s hips to pull her ass backward, her mouth going dry at how achingly round and strong that perfect backside had become as it pushed toward her face, “Let this pull back. It’s gonna feel a bit ‘Dzaddy’, but really lean into it. I promise you, it’ll work.”

She had to work to keep her voice from quivering in arousal, and she quickly shifted her attention to the floor; catching the sight of her nipples stabbing into the fabric of her olive green sports bra. “Ahem, Keep your weight evenly distributed between your feet; I noticed you rocking on your heels. Ten toes down.”

Lexi nodded, a bit slack jawed at all the information. Delilah returned to her front, and placed her hands beneath the bar to spot.

“Go Again.”

Lexi did what she said, and with remarkable skill, incorporated everything Delilah had instructed her to do, lowering the hefty weight with a controlled squat. That clenched jaw, a couple veins bulging along her neck—”Breathe.” Delilah ordered, and felt Lexi burst a hot breath against her exposed midriff after dipping down to a full squat, before barely helping Lexi lift back up to a fully standing position, shoving the bar into its holds with a clank.

“Very good, Lexi. Slow, controlled—remember that. Your journey down is just as much a workout as your explosion up.”

Lexi nodded, no longer distrusting Delilah’s advice. There was an acknowledgement there; an appreciation overshadowing that suspicion.

“Well, hey, maybe we can train again sometime. I’d really love to help—”

“I wanna go again.”

Delilah stopped.

Yesss. . .

“Yeah, I have like. . .tons of energy, and I want to go again. I can do more.” Lexi practically spoke to herself, shoving herself back under the bar. And without Delilah’s help this time, Lexi squatted, the tight shorts of her spandex revealing aggressively flexing quads, pumping with strength under the heavy weight. Taut hamstrings flexed underneath her, and she squatted all the way down—that muscled ass popping back, before curling up underneath her, lifting, lifting, stretching before she reached her full standing position.

No way. . .

“It’s getting easier.” Lexi huffed out on a breath, before going back down again.

“Lexi—”

Delilah stopped herself to watch in awe as the object of her obsession, her muse, impressed her more than she ever thought possible. She thrust out four, five, six, twelve squats just like Delilah had done. . .but with more weight.

She’s getting stronger.

Those muscled straps beneath her tanned flesh bulked into taut cords, but at the bottom of her squat, just when the resistance was at its highest, Delilah swore she saw those cords swell into thick ropes.

Taking a break to grip her quads in wonder, Lexi stared at the bar, then to Delilah.

Without a word, Delilah grabbed two twenty-five pound weights, and slid them onto either side of the bar.

190 lbs.

She struggled at the bottom of her squat, but then, again, the potent formula blazing through her seemed to answer the call of its queen, and ever so slightly thickened those pumping thighs to rise up, up, until she returned to her starting position.

This isn’t possible. She wasn’t supposed to be growing in real time until the end of the second phase. . .

240 lbs.—Delilah racked two more plates to bring the total to twice Lexi’s weight.

That set was even easier, her working thighs absolutely bursting with rock-hard definition through every bit of her workout. Clanking the bar back after her fourth straight set, Lexi looked down at herself in awe, beveling to look at her swollen glutes over her shoulder, before sending Delilah a shocked look.

“Lexi, you’re. . .you’re incredible.”

“What the hell is happening to me?”

“I don’t know. . .but do you want to do more?”

Turning to look at the door, apparently checking to see if anyone was watching, Lexi vigorously nodded her head, whispering out a husky, “Fuck yeah.”

Curls.

Bent-over rows.

Dumbbell chest flys.

Deadlifts.

Skull Crushers.

Every single workout fed Lexi more. Any challenge these activities posed at first quickly collapsed under her stellar strength and indomitable will. Where her body used to sport only hints of definition before, now deep valleys dug between swells of lean muscle. The two traveled around the space, Delilah guiding her girl, sculpting her body in real time. She had to be careful to hide the bumps her nipples made against her bra, the wetness beginning to seep out of her throbbing sex. This was a dream come true—a fantasy in which she’d indulged after many long nights of preparing the formula that pumped through Lexi’s veins at this very moment—transforming her, improving her.

The alcohol’s catalytic influence would burn out soon, Delilah was sure of it, but these improvements would hurl their progress forward by several days at least. She wished she had a pen and paper to take in all this new information!

Lexi sat at the shoulder press machine, after climbing from 40, to 50, now ready to lift 90 pounds like it was nothing while Delilah lay her hands on the handles to add resistance.

One, two, three controlled reps, and every bit of her effort seemed to deepen the lines between her swelling deltoids, slowly bringing those cords of muscle fibers into relief.

“You feel that, right here?” Delilah let her fingers dance along the slick ridge of her beautiful specimen’s anterior deltoids.

“Yyyeah,” Lexi grunted, feeling her body match the challenge the weight provided, before those gentle strips of muscle along her shoulders quietly swelled with mouth-watering bulk in a miraculous display of muscular evolution, primed to surpass the demands of her exercise. At her full press, lifting the handles over her shoulders, Delilah could see hints of Lexi’s pecs above her bra-line, widening lats peeking out from behind after they’d rowed.

“Ya know, most people get tired after lifting, but your body can’t seem to get enough,” Delilah let out a chuckle, wide-eyed, dazzled by the work her precious floralis performed on Lexi’s transforming physique.

“Maybe I’m just special,” And that coy look up toward Delilah while she watched her athletic beauty grow before her very eyes forced an unintentional shudder from her, drying her mouth, surging her with lust for this perfect woman seated below.

“I didn’t think you’d improve this quickly. I can’t imagine what the second phase of dosage will do to you.”

Lexi froze.

“Aww, too much weight for you now?”

“What dosage?”

Oh shit.

Delilah felt ice flood her stomach.

Did Connor not tell her?

“I—I thought that Connor—”

Slam! The weights returned to their resting position as Lexi lifted herself up to come face to face with Delilah, having grown a whole inch during their workout.

“What’s that about Connor?” Lexi stalked her way toward Delilah, every muscle clenched as she lasered icy blue death into Delilah’s widened eyes.

“I—I’m sorry, he just said that. . .you needed it. It’s nothing dangerous, I promise! Look what it’s done for you!”

“WHAT. DID. YOU. DO?!” Lexi bellowed.

A small voice echoed from the doorway to the weight room, “Lexi?!”

One of her teammates.

Lexi fired a gaze their way, and a whole gaggle of girls collected in the doorway behind their visitor.

Okay—all of her teammates. I have to get out of here.

“What’s going on in here?!” They all scowled Delilah’s way.

“Nothing. We’re. . .she’s—”

She’s fainting

Lexi’s eyes fluttered up into her dropping lids, and all of her weight, plus the ten pounds of bulk she’d tacked on collapsed into Delilah’s arms. “Lexi!”

The alcohol had finished its cycle through her, burning away the last of her daily dose, and Lexi’s body switched right into recovery mode.

Little groans came from her lips as cold sweat flashed across her paling skin, and her teammates grouped around them, shoving themselves in front of Delilah to help the muscled beauty in her arms.

“What did you do to her?!”

“What the fuck, nerd?!”

“Get the hell out!”

Delilah stepped back, concerned for Lexi, but knew it was best for her to avoid all these new, unpredictable variables howling at her.

“I just. . .she wanted to work out, and I was showing her some—”

“Connor. . .” Lexi groaned, her eyes opening just slightly.

“Oh thank god, Lexi, you’re okay hon! We’re here! Connor’s back at your house looking for you!”

“Want. . .to go home,” Lexi grunted, trying to lift herself up, and the girls at her sides all squatted below her newfound bulk.

“We got you, hon. We’ll take you home. MOVE!” The little one shouted Delilah’s way.

She watched them all leave, happy to see Lexi somewhat lucid. But her fist clenched at her side, so tight her knuckles popped as she thought of Connor.

Connor, Connor, Connor. . .what am I going to do with you?

Clank!

Connor woke to sounds from the kitchen. Fridge door opening and slamming, cupboards closing, sizzling pans, toaster popping.

He sat up with one eye open, half his hair sticking up. Mmmm is that bacon?

It was the last thing he expected to wake up to after last night.

Lexi’s limp, almost drugged-looking form draped over the volleyball team—unlocking the house with the key copy Lexi had given him, carrying her to bed, certain she weighed more than she had the day before.

He was sure after her first night of drinking, that he’d wake to find her hungover, dried out and sleeping in.

But when he turned the corner to the kitchen and saw his girl bouncing around the place with mechanical efficiency—the table stacked with toast, pancakes, potatoes, eggs, bacon, fruit, milk and juice. . .all Connor could do was gawk.

“Lex?”

She looked his way, then back to the greasy pan she titled over an empty tupperware to pour the fatty remains, lazily tossing the dirty dish into the sink on top of a staggering pile.

He did not like that look in her eyes. . .

She took a seat at the table and with a motion for him to sit across from her, Lexi dug in, crushing toast into her face, chugging milk and slathering her pancakes with butter and syrup, snapping strips of crispy bacon off in her already full mouth like she was in an eating competition with herself.

Connor took his seat, and reached for the spoon shoved into the grilled potatoes, and she smacked his hand away.

“Wha—”

“This is mine.” Mouth full, not even looking his way, she thumbed over her shoulder, “There’s some oatmeal, or ingredients to make a smoothie or whatever.” Munch, munch, swallow. “You’ll need to get more groceries than you did, though.” Glug glug glug glug. “You’re shopping for two now. Well—” Lexi took in the spread she’d prepared, then shrugged, “More like three.”

Okay? Connor rose from the table, grabbing one of his coffee-protein shakes, then grabbed a couple veggies and frozen fruit to mix into a smoothie. “So. . .are you feeling okay?”

“Mmfeelngrape.” She mumbled through a mouthful of potatoes, and Connor stole a glance at her hunched back, one of her Dad’s old t-shirts stretching across—wait—her shoulders?. . .was she even bigger than she was during the game?

Connor shook his head, because there was no way she’d grown that much in such a short time. Yeah, it was just her. . .her posture, or something. And he was tired. . .

Shaking his head, clapping the blade onto their blender, Connor mumbled, “Blender,” to warn Lexi, then pulverized the ingredients inside into a green-brown mush.

He sat down, a little grossed out by Lexi’s vigorous eating. She hadn’t slowed down a beat as she cut her pancakes up into little cubes while a mouthful of eggs slid down her working throat. Little pants between bites, tiny groans at the savory flavors—she ate like an animal.

Tipping his cup up to take a sip, Lexi murmured, “And don’t worry, I didn’t sneak anything into the oat milk or anything.”

He paused. No, don’t pause, because if you do then she’ll know something’s wrong, so just laugh. Connor chuckled. Good, do that, that’ll throw her off.

“Cause it’d be a shame if you. . .I don’t know, drank something you didn’t mean to.”

Chugging back big mouthfuls, Connor used the moment to stall, making a show of wiping his lips and he looked back at Lexi to speak but. . .

Those eyes.

That piercing stare.

Connor’s hackles rose, as the predatory gaze lasering back at him froze him to his core.

She knows.

Lexi took a slow bite of her eggs, never letting her fearsome gaze drop. Those blue eyes, that stone cold fury. . .

The jig is up, man. She must’ve run into Delilah or something.

Just spill it.

Connor felt that hot dread boil in his gut, but something else stirred there, something darker. For the first time, Connor wasn’t just afraid of his girlfriend breaking up with him, or locking him out of her home, or denying him sex to punish him. He was afraid of her—her anger, her drive. . .her strength. Maybe she wasn’t quite stronger than him, but. . .did Connor know that for sure?

The two of them sat, alone in her house—one gorging down over a thousand calories worth of food, bulked with newfound strength, energetic and fresh-faced on a Saturday morning after a night of drinking, and juiced with some supplement that was working way better than expected. . .and the other was Connor. Quiet. Tired. Hungover, and drinking his little veggie-drink.

“I’m sorry Lexi.”

She nodded, still chewing, and as she washed down whatever she’d eaten with hefty gulps of milk, Lexi slammed her empty glass down, folded her hands against her clean plate and spoke.

“And the whole ‘one-month anniversary’ thing, me catching you texting in bed and the “surprise” you promised. . .was that all fake?”

Connor spoke quickly, “No no—I mean, it— the texting. . .that was Delilah.”

Lexi bristled at that.

“But it was just a confirmation text, nothing else. Straight-up, you can look at our texts. And the one-month thing last night was really fun. It was a special night, I felt—”

A single palm raised, and Connor shut up.

With a deep sigh, Lexi spoke with more gravity than he’d heard her use before.

“That’s strike one, Connor.”

Wait. . .what? That’s it?

“Um, Lexi, I—”

That palm turned to a single finger, halting his speech once again, “Strike one for everything you’ve done; lying to me, sneaking whatever you got from that nerd into. . .I don’t even know. You essentially drugged me, Connor.” He saw a twinge of hurt color that quiet rage. “So two things are going to change now.” She poured another layer of syrup on her pancake cubelets.

“Are you even going to eat those?”

And there’s that rage again, burning right into him from those furious eyes, “I’m. Letting. Them. Soak. I like them this way.” That look, that tone of voice. . .don’t argue with her.

“One,” she re-emphasized that single finger, “You’ll give me my key back. You do not enter my home without my permission.”

Fffuuuuck, that sucks. He accidentally let a frustrated sigh loose, and Lexi exploded out of her chair, veined hands crashing into the table to knock over her empty glass and bowls, “DON’T GIVE ME THAT SHIT, CONNOR!”

And just like that, the fury was gone, replaced by her calm voice as she took little soaked bites of syrupy pancake, “And two,” she motioned ‘two’ with her forking hand while she chewed, “You’ll work out with me. I want you to get bigger.”

What the. . .?

“Lexi, I already work out—”

“You’ll work out with me. I will monitor your progress.”

Connor didn’t understand. What did this have to do with anything?

“Lexi, I’m making plenty of progress. I’m a runner, I’m not trying to bulk or anything—”

“You will if you want to fuck me.”

Stunned into silence, once again. What in the holy hell was happening? Was Lexi unhappy with his body? Did she want him to be some football player bro or something?!

“It’ll be fun. You’ll get to watch me lift, and I’ll make sure you’re man enough to handle me. I’m getting big. I want to get bigger, and I need my man to have more muscle on him.”

Despite a flash of emasculating insecurity, Connor inwardly groaned at the stirring in his groin—the subtle thickening of his cock when she said the words, “I want to get bigger.” He eyed her, watched those forearms flex while she picked at her plate, those shoulders filling out the men’s shirt just a bit more than usual, those breasts shifting, braless, looking fuller than ever, puffed nipples brushing against the soft fabric, that jaw working while she ate—her soft lips. . .he was fucked.

She looked back at him the same way. In those eyes filled with contempt flashed something knowing, playful, teasing, then hooded with lust. “You want to fuck me right now, don’t you?”

“Yes—” Jesus, he really had no self-control! No more apologies? No more trying to understand this ‘strike system’? No more resistance to her, frankly, outrageous demand?! Nope. His dick did the talking now.

She nodded with a chuckle around her eggs, followed by a loud swallow, “Well when I’m done, you can have the scraps. Then you’ll fuck me. Sound good?”

Connor was speechless.

“I guess it doesn’t matter if it sounds good to you. That’s what will happen.”

Lexi took her time, savoring each bite, sending little glances his way while she practically unhinged her jaw to house huge bites of steaming, buttery eggs, bacon and potatoes, luxuriating in the tasty sensations while those bedroom eyes continued to surge his dick harder and harder.

God, it’s scary how much control she has over me. . .

While Connor stared, slack jawed at her feasting, exposed for the liar he was, he couldn’t help but relish the view of his girl stuffing her face; taking in more and more, making herself into more. . .

Wiping her hands clean, dabbing her mouth with a napkin, Lexi ordered, “You may eat, now.”

“I—I would rather fuck you now.”

A cute chuckle, followed by Lexi leaning her forearms on the table, whispering like a parent explaining something simple to their child, “I know you do, but what you want right now doesn’t matter. You need calories for what we’re going to do today. Do what I say. Eat the rest. Now.”

Even her scraps were still a full meal, and Connor felt another bit of shock at just how much food Lexi was able to put away.

He scarfed down what remained, Lexi poured milk for him and gently slid the full glass his way. He hadn’t had straight-up, plain milk in a long time, but hey—fuck it. It was better to do what she said, because who the hell was he to argue after what he’d done to her, right? Connor chugged the milk.

“Good boy.”

God that sultry voice, that knowing look and her condescending smirk. . .

Connor finished the last bite of potatoes as he felt his stomach stretch from all the food, clanked his knife and fork down, then stood up fast, knocking his chair back.

Lexi wordlessly did the same, and walked over to the kitchen counter, stripping her gym shorts off in a flash.

Lost in lust, Connor shimmied out of his flannel pajama pants, and the two peeled their shirts off in a hurry. Holy shit, her body! Those lean, feminine biceps, backed by sculpted triceps, a rack of abs that asserted their presence with every shift of her toned torso, pecs that flexed and pulsed her perky tits when she reached in front of her to tug the shirt sleeves from her hands. The shirt collected at her feet, and she turned her back to Connor, arching her back, presenting that smooth, rounded backside stuffed with powerful glutes and her soaked pussy between those cheeks laid bare, hot and ready for him to fuck.

Connor was inside her before he could even say a word, shoving into her tight heat, slick down his shaft, already feeling her arousal drip down his balls, tugging a pleasurable groan out of his girl.

God her shoulders, those rear delts flexed, bigger than his own as she braced herself on the counter, and he reached up and grabbed them, kneaded that firm muscle, tugging on her shoulder for leverage.

“Fuck me.”

“I am babe,” Connor chuckled, slowly stroking the walls of her dripping sex with his rock hard cock.

“No, get serious. I want to feel that dick in my stomach you little pussy. Fuck. Me.”

That shouldn’t have made him even harder than he’d been before, but here he was, moaning at her command.

“Alright, little girl.” Connor gritted out, before grabbing her hips, spinning her to face him, then, with a squat and a grunt, he gripped the muscled globes of her ass, and lifted, straining to get all that weight up into the air, but she yelped in excitement, then shouted as he impaled her on his dick.

Breasts, muscles, limbs, lips all crashed into Connor, enveloping him as he heaved his girl up and down, balancing her ass against the counter, knocking over the salt, crashing a mug to the floor, and neither gave a flying fuck as they chased their pleasure. Connor’s orgasm began to pulse from beneath him, his movements becoming frantic, and Lexi just smiled. That’s right, just grinned at him, because she knew. She knew how much power she held.

“Are you gonna come for me?”

“Y—yeah baby, fuck yeah.”

“Do it, big man. Fill me up, AWWN!” Lexi’s own orgasm crashed into her as she circled her clit, desperate to please herself while Connor brainlessly fucked her against the counter.

And he burst, a lightning bolt of pleasure zipping from the base of his spine, then flooding every inch of his flesh with waves of shuddering bliss. All the pent up arousal from the night before—watching her dominate on the court, feeling her dance against him, her eyes, her voice, her smell and the love of her growth—it all combined into complete and utter worship for his girl as he came deep into her body, feeling her velvety walls squeeze and pump his cock for everything he had. Connor slipped out and sank to the kitchen floor—spent, tired, his belly full, his cock deflating—and Lexi towered above, admiring the work she’d done on him with just a few words; strong, nude, and flushed with pleasure.

“You have two minutes. Then you’re gonna get up and text that nerd friend of yours.”

What the hell?! Connor felt a sudden flash of self-consciousness as he lay naked, vulnerable on the kitchen floor, staring back up at Lexi who looked as if their frantic fucking had given her even more energy than before.

“Wha—why, Lex? What do you want from her?”

Staring down at herself, flexing, testing her lithe but dense muscles, drinking in every burst of definition across the dazzling, feminine landscape that was Lexi, she finally turned her icy gaze down to his. “Whatever you gave me? Whatever is giving me this—?” She flexed a bicep, now a baseball of muscle where there was almost nothing before, and she was awestruck; in love with the way her body looked. She turned her blue gaze down to his.

“—I want more.”

There was no sense in trying to control the situation. They were there, together, in the empty lab, ready to meet Delilah, and Connor could do nothing but sit by and watch. A simmering heat in his gut had built over the last half-hour since he’d gotten in touch with Delilah. He was at the same time relieved to find she was available on a Saturday morning, and dreading the confrontation ahead. All their cards would be laid on the table, and his buffed-up, horribly pissed girlfriend simply wandered around the space, staring with fascination at a bubbling jar of green fluid, waiting for the chips to fall.

“Is this it?” She twirled a hand up and down at the glowing mixture, keeping her voice hushed by instinct while they waited for Delilah to arrive, and Connor simply nodded. He recognized it—that glow. . .that otherworldly color. Why was there so much—?

“*Ahem* So sorry I’m late—Aaaah, I see you’ve found my formula!” Delilah entered with a huff, buttoning up a very professional-looking lab coat, her hair just a bit frizzy and. . .was that a flush on her cheeks? That sort of thing was obvious on such a pale complexion, and it was Lexi who addressed this first.

“What were you doing back there?”

That seemed like an overly familiar introduction. . .

“I was, umm. . .finishing up some paperwork. Didn’t get much sleep last night, so I’m a bit flustered,” Delilah shrugged with a chuckle.

Lexi nodded in response, and Delilah flicked her eyes over to Connor for a second, before reaching her hand out to his girlfriend, “I’m Delilah, by the way.”

Scowling in confusion, Lexi reached out to shake, “. . .Lexi.”

Okay, what the hell? Connor figured they’d run into each other if Lexi knew about the supplement. . .so why were they pretending like this was the first time they met?

“So!” Delilah clapped her hands together, tugging their attention to her, “What can I help you with? Questions about the formula, or. . .?”

“Umm. . .well—”

Lexi spoke over him, “What is this stuff?”

The already delighted scientist’s eyes widened with wonder, “Ahhh, it’s my research—my work, my whole reason for being here, on this campus!” Delilah motioned to the terrarium of budding flowers next to the glowing jar, “The Illuminare Floralis!” she said with a flourish.

The two athletes simply stared.

“. . .it’s um, ‘Glowing flowers. Or—’to light up’, or ‘flowers that light up.’ Linguistics isn't my strong suit, but you’d be surprised how many scientific terms are based on, ‘Bug that has hard shell,’ or ‘tree with leaves that look like this.’ So, I feel it’s a fine start for such an important discovery, don’t you?”

More silence from the athletes, until Lexi finally reiterated her question, this time with a lazy finger pointed at the glowing formula, “What is this stuff?”

Delilah shook her head in some kind of self-deprecating show, “Ha! I’m sorry, yes, of course. The formula—the supplement you’ve been taking.”

“Taking?” Lexi turned to Connor at that, and another glut of fear dipped into his gut. He swore he was gonna throw up before the day was through.

“Yes! The first phase of doses that I gave to you, Connor, that you’ve been taking once a day, Lexi!” Delilah seemed perkier than ever before. . .like she was performing or something.

“That’s, um. . .not entirely. . .uh. . .accurate.” Apart from the confession, Connor’s attempt at sounding scientific and ‘smart’ pulled a scowl and a surprised shake of the head from Lexi.

Alright, here goes nothing. Just say it, get it out there! “I actually gave the whole thing to Lexi on the first day. . .”

Delilah’s ‘perkiness’ died immediately, replaced by a horror that would only come from watching her cat get run over by a car. She looked Lexi over, head to toe, clearly amazed by something Connor wished she would share with the class.

But it was Lexi’s glare of death that had Connor’s knees shaking. Yeah, apparently that happened in real life.

“Connor, that was a. . .wow—why didn’t you tell me immediately?”

“Because I wanted to keep it all a secret. I didn’t want two women getting mad at me for trying to help.”

Well that was the dumbest, pussiest thing you’ve ever said dude, holy shit.

Lexi scoffed, and Delilah just blinked, still attempting to process this revelation.

“Well that was a huge mistake, Connor. In fact I’m surprised Lexi’s standing here right now, instead of laid up in a hospital bed.”

A look of urgent concern fired from Lexi over to the frustrated scientist.

She continued, “Yes. You see, the dosage was clearly marked, and for a first timer, this supplement will be extremely aggressive. It’s like dosing someone with a steroid, but seven times the strength. Combine that with the alcohol consumption you told me about last night, and again, I’m surprised you’re on your feet, Lexi,” she turned her attention to his girlfriend, clearly in awe of her, “I guess there’s something. . .really special about you.”

What was that look?

Connor saw Delilah swallow a bit, her long lashes fluttering, before clearing her throat. “And now the first dose—well, doses—they’re out of your system, Lexi. The alcohol destroyed it all.”

He finally spoke up, trying to stand up for himself at least a little bit, “Well hold on, you never told me alcohol would fuck it up, Delilah.”

“You told me she didn’t put anything she didn’t trust into her body, Connor.”

Lexi’s shocked gaze widened into one of outrage.

“Still, you’re a scientist, you should tell us about any potential side-effects, any risks to her health that may pop up, I mean—she’s a college freshman for Christ’s sake—” Connor motioned to Lexi, “Why the fuck wouldn’t you—”

“What the hell IS THIS STUFF?!” Lexi’s resonant voice shut both of them up, Connor out of fear, and Delilah out of. . .what was that in her eyes. . .respect? Adoration? Connor felt something off from this girl, who, minute by minute, pissed him off even more. “Jesus, you’ve clearly had a lot to talk about without me, and I’m the one with this shit in my body, so tell me. NOW.”

“It’s a probiotic, Lexi.” Delilah spoke with a new tenderness, an apology lacing her words. “ “Like bacteria. The Illuminare Floralis produce a powerful protein supplement when introduced to the proper mixture of accelerants.” Lexi shook her head at the onslaught of synthetic-sounding ingredients, before Delilah raised her hands up to placate her, “Nothing dangerous, nothing that will affect a drug test, and nothing made in a lab—well. . .” Delilah motioned to the lab around her, “—I guess, technically. . .” She chuckled to herself, then immediately cleared her throat and continued on when Lexi scowled at her little joke, “The  flowers, mixed with the concoction I’ve designed brew and form a culture, however—!” Delilah motioned to her glowing mixture like a game show host, “—the unique property of the floralis creates such a strong S-layer in its bacterium, that they don’t die in your system—even when targeted by your immune system. The proteins in there keep regenerating, and when they fuse with your muscle fibers, they adapt, reproduce, and provide a constant flow of muscular regeneration and repair. I’m assuming you’ve been eating more?”

Lexi tried to keep up with Delilah’s explanation, and she shook herself back to life once she realized she’d been asked a question, “A lot more. Yeah.”

“Your body is constantly burning those calories, absorbing those proteins—more than most people can process, and using it to meet the demands of the floralis’s bacteria. But that alcohol. . .”

The two women both turned to Connor, and god damn, what a horrific thing to see. One pair of furious, icy blue eyes, the other a piercing, haunting green. He felt a lurch of embarrassment, like a puppy disappointing its owners by shitting on the rug, so inadequate and dumb.

NO! Stand up for yourself! You did this because you love her! “That wasn’t me, Lex. The alcohol. I’d never give you something like that.”

Somehow, Lexi seemed to believe him, her gaze softening a bit as she stared at the floor in contemplation. The two of them were a team. He felt nothing but admiration for Lexi and her drive to take care of herself—her body. Maybe he’d been wrong to give her that supplement, especially without consulting with her—without trusting her. Maybe. . .he’d made a mistake.

“Well, the alcohol killed the bacteria, like how you can’t have alcohol with an antibiotic. But—” Delilah motioned to Lexi, “I’m sure you felt quite an energy spike last night, right?”

Delilah’s diagnosis was spot on, and Connor watched as Lexi brought up that scowl again. . .seriously, did they know each other?!

“Umm, yeah. It was nuts.”

“You should be dead. The amount of energy those bacteria released when they responded to the sugars in the alcohol. . .It would be enough to power the lights in this classroom for a week. Well, if the bulbs didn’t break from the power surge”

Another horrible, vicious glare from Lexi. God it was a like a roller coaster. Connor just hoped this was the last hill, and they could get off soon.

“Have there been other patients who’ve tested this?” Lexi pushed the conversation forward.

That question seemed to shift something in Delilah, before she brightened again, “You mean, besides the mice I had supplied by the university?” Delilah chuckled. Connor wondered, for a fleeting second if Delilah had ever made someone laugh besides herself.

Seeing that Lexi wasn’t satisfied with her response, Delilah sobered, “Technically, yes. I worked with one volunteer who only took a single dose, but she ended up being a disappointment.”

“Who was it?” Connor spoke this time.

Delilah flicked those green eyes his way, “Another student. . .Laqueta Braun. She was an old friend of mine, in fact. She’s since left the university. Complications with her mental health, and family stuff, yada yada.” She twirled her hand in explanation.

Connor stuck to the way she’d said “old friend”. . .there was something else there, he was sure of it.

Lukeeta Bron?. . .I’ll have to look up the spelling of that name later. . .

“So what happens now?” Lexi moved on.

“Well—” Delilah plopped a hand atop the glowing glass jar like a car salesman. “This is phase two of the treatment. You’ll have to take it fast before your body builds up antibodies to it. I’ve had to alter the strain just a bit to make sure it settles properly—after consumption—without being targeted by your immune system. Oh, and you’ll have to drink a lot more to keep up with your muscles’ demands, but. . .” Delilah let a smile loose. “The effects on your body will be twice as sensational.”

That got Lexi’s attention.

Delilah continued her doctor-like instruction, “You’ll have to take one cup, twice a day. EXACTLY one cup, twelve hours apart. Eat beforehand, and make sure you exercise immediately after consumption. Like a pre-workout, or creatine.”

“I don’t use that stuff.” Lexi answered by reflex.

“Right, of course.” Delilah smiled with affection at his girlfriend. Then, made her way to the jar, unsealing it with a quiet hiss, then proceeded to empty its contents carefully into ten glass cups with their own, sealant topper, all placed into uniform rows in a sleek-looking case. “You should take the first dose as soon as possible. It’s 1:00 PM now, so if you—-”

Lexi reached for the first glass she could, twisted the cap off and chug, chug, chugged with loud gulps. Her two onlookers shared the same awe and excitement at the beautiful athlete’s enthusiasm, her drive, and collectively swallowed as they daydreamed about the incoming effects of the formula. Just what would drinking this much do to her already fantastic body?

The last few, fluorescent drops disappeared between her lips with an “Ahhh,” and a pass of her tongue to collect any wayward supplement along those petals. Lexi plopped the empty glass down, and grabbed the case of remaining doses, “Connor and I have a date at the gym. We’ll be in touch.”

Lexi left without a word of thanks. She took what she wanted. And moved on.

Connor went to follow his girl before Delilah stopped him, “Connor, a word?”

Having been the only one to hear her, Connor made his way back to Delilah, urgency filling his steps since he didn’t want to keep Lexi waiting.

Delilah checked over Connor’s shoulder to make sure the two of them were alone, and he saw her tug a hand down to her hip in a quick motion, and before he could react, she brought that hand up sharp across the underside of his jaw with a CRACK, bursting a bolt of pain up through his skull, and he felt his ass hit the ground, knocking a table onto its side with a crash.

He gripped his jaw, staring up in horror at the scientist whose green eyes held the fury of a thousand scorned women, boring down into him with fiendish judgment.

“Do. Not. Fuck this up.” She stepped toward him, gaze unwavering, and he scooted back on the tile floor. “If you harm my subject in any way, if you disrupt her progress, you’ll be out of the picture. For good. Do you understand me?”

That voice. Low. Cold. Filled with murderous intent. He did not want to fuck with this girl any more than he already had, so Connor nodded. It was like a reflex. Do whatever she says, and she’ll let you go!

“She will get the proper dosage. You will not let her take more than she needs. She will exercise. You will watch her. And you will tell me everything from now on. Period.”

“Y—yes.”

“Leave my lab. Now.”

Happy to oblige.

How could she be this strong?

Days ago, Lexi Abbott was a smaller than average girl, and a much smaller than average athlete. Thin and lanky, but strong, the top of her blonde crown wouldn’t reach past Connor’s collarbone until he picked her up. He often did. He’d lift her from behind while she folded laundry, turn her upside down, carry her up the stairs, pin her against the wall and hold her there with ease without touching her toes to the ground; it had become second nature in their time together. It was the way he was used to relating to girls; past girlfriends, friends’ friends. . .ever since he’d become an athlete and gotten a bit bigger. 

Now, watching her lift while dozens of dudes and a few women stared in awe. . .Lexi was on a fast track to make sure no one ever threw her around again.

Even this morning when they’d had sex in the kitchen, Connor had felt it—the thickness. That new weight. Like going from picking up his cute little girlfriend, his girl, to hoisting up a woman; confident, fully-grown, and growing heavier by the second. Lexi filled out with a density she’d had a fraction of before, but multiplied threefold in just a matter of days. Those tough muscles, still rock hard, now flexed and pulsed with more heft, throbbing little veins across her forearms while he watched her grip 30 lb. dumbbells. Curling, pressing, rowing—every exercise gave onlookers a new angle from which they could view the valleys of definition along her figure deepen and crease between thick muscles. Weight she would never have been able to comfortably lift at her littler size, she now hoisted with machine-like efficiency, the driven athlete pumping more and more and more, like she couldn’t get enough. . .

Those biceps—tough little balls of muscle that he’d seen last night in her dress—had smoothed out, lengthened, grown lean and dense as they formed into two hunks of ultra-dense tissue, surging with super-charged proteins. Arms held at 90 degrees, gripping her hefty dumbbells in a static posture, he watched in amazement as they looked like they grew with each set.

Lexi’s stone-cold expression never wavered, never grimaced or tensed with effort. In fact. . .she seemed to share the same awe others felt by gazing at her reflection in the mirror. Awestruck by her own growth.

Legs thickening, glutes rounding, pecs bulking as they swelled behind her breasts with every chest press, stretching the sports bra that began to pinch around her torso, Lexi sculpted herself for an hour straight while the brand new dosage of Delilah’s formula flowed through her, leaving her with brand new bulk as she left the gym.

They went about the rest of their Saturday in silence, he cooked dinner for her, watched tv while they ate. All the while there hung an anticipation—of what, Connor didn’t know. But Lexi felt it too. She had to, because with every look he stole her way, every time Connor caught himself staring at her newly grown arms, legs, or core muscles, Lexi would stare along with him. Flexing, twisting to observe every inch. And after hours of that unspoken tension growing between them, they finally snapped and crushed their lips against one another, needing release.

Lexi said nothing—commanded nothing of Connor. The two just fucked as the sun set out her window, hungrily taking what they needed from each other. Connor groped and grasped, excited by the new ridges and bumps he felt rippling across her smooth skin. A new surge of pleasure filled his cock at the contact with the results of her miraculous growth. He massaged her core beneath those mouth-watering breasts that had inexplicably swollen an additional cup size, their soft fullness bouncing against his grip while he thumbed that top-most row of her iron abs, her toned figure riding him like a deranged cowgirl, eyes wide, panting in desperation while her climax approached.

God, her abs—the way they flexed in and out of sight with increasing definition after every roll, every thrust. Her shoulders, once sloped down, now swelled higher—bulked to widen the V of her upper-body, bringing her feminine strength into even more stunning relief. He couldn’t take it anymore—couldn’t hold back. He lifted himself up, crushing his chest against her trembling form straddling his hips, and he thrust himself all the way up and into her. He gripped her shoulder, barely able to get his hand around the whole thing, and moved to twist her torso, flinging his hips up and over to take her position and force her to lie back on the bed.

That is not what happened. Where Connor would usually feel that reliable surge of triumph at lifting his girl and crashing down on top of her, he felt, instead, an overwhelming strength knock him back down, the back of his head buried deep in pillows, and an inescapable pressure bearing down into his wrists from her veiny forearms.

She looked down at him, shocked at herself, at her sudden surge of aggression. Then, behind that surprise in her eyes grew an urgency, a desperation, and he mirrored that look, because this was so surprisingly hot, and her juices gushed down over him, slicking herself to take every inch of his cock that had grown harder than he thought possible. Lexi thrust down into his pelvis, creaking the mattress louder and louder as she picked up the pace, rolling her hips with indisputable need, taking him, coming with orgasmic ecstasy right alongside Connor who jetted pulse after pulse of cum into her.

They shattered, collapsing into one another, hot and aching, panting, mumbling as they kissed with a profound affection that felt new, overwhelming in its power.

But in the afterglow, while they held one another in bed, what went unspoken began to take shape in Connor’s mind, revealing a truth that was at once uncomfortable, and frighteningly exhilarating.

He looked down at his lover, her stunning eyes locking with his in the dim light of her bedroom lamp, and he saw the recognition there. They were on the same page.

Lexi was quickly becoming the stronger one between them.

Rather than let it hinder their relationship—rather than fill their sex life with insecurity, they both seemed to acknowledge without words that this was better. . .much better. He liked her getting big, and he got the feeling that she liked it too.

Connor had no idea when he’d fallen asleep, but he opened tired eyes to Lexi’s clock that read 12:58 AM.

A thump from the kitchen.

Lexi wasn’t in bed with him—a sight he’d gotten used to over the past few days.

Connor tiptoed down the stairs, some animal sense telling him to make sure he wasn’t caught.

The TV in their living room off the entrance hall showed a guided workout video on pause. Was she exercising in the middle of the night? Leaning past the threshold into the kitchen, Connor watched his naked girlfriend, her back to him, seated before the glowing green of the formula while she kept a  hawk’s eye on her phone’s clock.

12:59. . . . . .1:00.

She unscrewed the top, and chugged its contents like she hadn’t had water in days, gulping, moaning as she took breaths between hungry swallows, determined to down it all in one swig. Before she could finish, Connor crept his way back up the stairs, careful to avoid the squeaky step.

Two, powerful emotions warred within him as he snuck his way back to bed.

Connor had never been with someone so strong, so driven, and it sparked something deep and primal in him—intimidation from his girlfriend, whose growing strength and insatiable drive had begun to transform her into a natural predator.

Intimidation, however, was quickly outclassed by the surge of dark arousal making him hard as he lay back in bed. Lexi’s new body had only begun its improvements, and he couldn’t resist touching himself—thrilled by the thought of what she was about to become.

###

...PART 3 to come....

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Her Strength by Hawk 9 (Pt. 1)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View