Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574153 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:50:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sponsoring a Session Wrestler?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sponsoring a Session Wrestler?  (Read 807 times)

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Sponsoring a Session Wrestler?
« on: May 26, 2023, 09:00:43 pm »
What would be a realistic sponsorship to get Baby Blake or Jennifer Kennedy out of retirement for a session? Back in the day, Blake offered sessions in the Atlanta area, and Jennifer was based near Tampa. I forgot Jennifer’s session wrestling name. My apologies for using her birth name. Right now, I have four thousand saved up. I was new to the session wrestling world when Blake and Jennifer offered sessions and was shy about contacting them.

Forum Saradas

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Sponsoring a Session Wrestler?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 02:21:22 pm »
Very unlikely chance for a number of reasons:

Life circumstances, like getting into a serious relationship/married and starting a family, often leads to retirement. While there are session providers who have romantic partners who are supportive of their endeavors, there are others who are not, and in some cases the provider herself simply doesn't want to session anymore once they are in that committed relationship. And becoming a parent is an even bigger factor. I know that Baby Blake got married and had children, so that will understandably be the priority in her life.

Fatigue. Being a session wrestler is hard work. Even though rates for them can seem high, there is a lot of effort that goes into being a good session wrestler, and I would be willing to bet that very few wrestlers make "good" money from session work, especially when you factor in travel costs, membership fees for gyms and coaches, PEDs/steroids. After while, it's hard not to imagine them feeling a sense of burnout. And that's not to mention being able to maintain a persona during sessions as being interested and attracted to a client even if said client is old, or fat, etc.

And finally, if, let's just say hypothetically, you still wanted to ask a retired session wrestler to come out of retirement, you have to be able to contact them. Wrestlers use stage names for a reason, and once they retire they will more than likely deactivate their contact information like email, social media, etc. So unless you know their real name (which would be kind of creepy to search for) and find an email address or something, you'll have no way of contacting them. Plus, they're not going to like you going out of your way to find their private information.

So my suggestion is to chalk it up as a loss that you were never able to meet those providers, and meet with someone who is active.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 01:29:38 am »
Some who stopped touring still meet locally.  If they still train, that could be an option and it might be cheaper to go to their town. 

If spending a lot of $$, many of the active girls will let you sponsor a trip to your town or you could visit a stop on their tour. 

Those who are retired may or may not have the body that you would want to see. 

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 10:53:42 am »
I agree with what you say, but membership fees for gyms and coaches and PEDs/steroids are something they want and choose to get, independent of their job. I see this all the time. People justifying high prices because of something the girl wants to spend money on regardless. It's a silly argument. I have no problem with high prices, but those are not work expenses, they are life expenses. Travel expenses are a legitimate thing to bring up, especially today.

Realistically, if you never met the person before retirement, you're unlikely to succeed in this. Maybe if you were already a long-time client. Also agree it's easier to meet people in their town. Way too much work to get someone out to visit you on timing that's convenient for you. It also gives you better flexibility on picking dates with cheaper hotels/flights.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sponsoring a Session Wrestler?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View