Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572771 Posts in 72115 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 08:37:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What's the psychological reason why a man might be attracted to a woman with...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What's the psychological reason why a man might be attracted to a woman with...  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
What's the psychological reason why a man might be attracted to a woman with muscles?

Is something that has been in my head for a while now. Maybe something related with a childhood experience (being raised with very dominant women)? The look of confidence and strength on a (muscular) woman?

Maybe someone can come up here saying "there isn't need to be a reason", but... idk, I've always thought that there's a reason for everything, and is the first time I ask myself the origin of this particular fetish
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

I`ve fallen deeply in love with You Ranbel Sun
https://www.facebook.com/ranbel

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
I've got 2 "origins" for me that I always go with if this get asked

1) the teacher in grade school that everyone had a crush on, ours was a former track star with amazing legs
2) my mom played a lot of volleyball, so I spent a lot of time as a kid around asian women with big calves

Seeing as how I love legs more than anything else, I figure those are my reasons

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Activity:
    0%
Good question!

I have to go back to my teens, something like 35 years ago, I had a neighboor, mother of a friend my age, who was really strong with muscular legs. Once I clearly remember she lifted my pulling one arm from the balcony, she litterally carried me first floor, I was probably more than 100 lbs, she easily did it and I felt excited.

Offline el_tiry

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
In general, probably muscular development is a general signal of health. Even in in mainstream society a woman is considered attractive if she has developed body, (physically fit, abs, etc) and the reason high heals are sexy is because they make one's calves look larger. Muscle girl appreciators probably just take that natural preference to the extreme because we have modern medicine, advanced training, and roids. So, now we have female body-types that couldn't exist pre-1950.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
I had similiar experiences while growing up starting with a summer camp I attended and we would have athletic competitions with a nearby "all girls" camp 
each summer.  One girl in particular who could "out do" any of us boys however hard we tried.  Swimming, running, etc. it was just not fair :hellno:  But as I now think about it I have come to the conclusion that we're just "wired that way" and I for one am happy that I am!!!

Offline burakuremon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
For me it's a combination of many factors.
I think it's in part associative. I like it when women wear athletic gear. "Sexy" outfits are generally less sexy on these women, not because of a poor fit or anything, it just detracts from a major aspect of the attractivity.
The performance aspect, with the sweat and the effort, I find attractive. Some old and forgotten associations (PE, sports situations) with early experiences of women's bodies and their smells I guess.
There is an appreciation of high strength for sure. When I see someone like Loredana Toma moving heavy weights with extreme speed, I can't help but find that very attractive.
But the extreme mental strength I know it requires is also attractive (extreme ability is often attractive in other domains too, like arts, music etc.).
And then the aesthetics of a very fit body, it seems to trigger in part the 'normal' side that likes curves (mostly when it comes to the legs), and on the other hand perhaps some sort of unchecked (but fundamentally natural) appreciation of fitness.
Perhaps it is not that we have some 'thing', perhaps it is that the normal situation has the presence of some instinctual sensation that a woman who is very brawny has too much T, or is a threat?
I don't think non-muscular women are unattractive, but I do think I have more of a problem than most with e.g. thin limbs. I find that it seems frail, which - all else being equal - feels unattractive.
It might be in part genetic. I am naturally quite lean and find it relatively easy to build muscle, so maybe that's an expression of having descended from other males that choose fit women. Who knows.
As for women being stronger than me, it's completely irrelevant to my attraction, except that I want to be as strong as possible to 'deserve' being with a strong woman.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What's the psychological reason why a man might be attracted to a woman with...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View