Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575606 Posts in 73202 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:10:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session girls to break my ribs in a session
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session girls to break my ribs in a session  (Read 8963 times)

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Session girls to break my ribs in a session
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2023, 11:48:10 pm »
This is a weird request. Why would you want broken ribs?

Forum Saradas

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2023, 02:14:09 pm »
This is a weird request. Why would you want broken ribs?
I don't get it either, but what I do understand is wanting to know you are in control of how intense she gets in the session. Without requesting she do it I've ended up with crushed ribs a few times, it was a fair trade for knowing she wasn't consciously holding back what she was capable of.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2023, 05:45:16 pm »
Yeah I agree about breaking ribs would be a limit for me and pretty much any sessioniate. They don't want to seriously injure their clients. Hurt yes but not injury. I had some beat the fuck out of me  but all wanted to make sure I got up and didn't need a trip to the hosptial which I must admit  a few had the ability to do so but were holding back.

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2023, 05:29:28 pm »
Update - I'll be having a session with Tiny Tank in August. The session includes KOs and rib breaking.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2023, 11:32:33 am »
Update - I'll be having a session with Tiny Tank in August. The session includes KOs and rib breaking.

Once you break a rib it will never be the same. Perhaps just ask for them to be bruised.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2023, 02:59:44 pm »
You should not do this and I'm surprised that any professional session provider would agree to it. A signed waiver is worthless when the injury is intentional. A broken rib can puncture your lung or damage other organs. It's very reckless.

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2023, 07:26:22 pm »

Once you break a rib it will never be the same. Perhaps just ask for them to be bruised.

I've already had my ribs broken in previous sessions. But I never asked them for it. But this time I want it to be proper.

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2023, 07:27:57 pm »
You should not do this and I'm surprised that any professional session provider would agree to it. A signed waiver is worthless when the injury is intentional. A broken rib can puncture your lung or damage other organs. It's very reckless.

I've already had my ribs broken in previous sessions without me asking them for it.

Offline smithgpost

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2023, 12:40:47 pm »

I've already had my ribs broken in previous sessions. But I never asked them for it. But this time I want it to be proper.

I had my ribs broken by a session girl as an accident. It was very painful. I woul reconsider if I would be you.

Offline pitch

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2023, 03:37:00 pm »
As someone who has had this done to them I’d highly recommend against this. I’m still having issues 8 years later

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2023, 08:49:40 pm »
As someone who has had this done to them I’d highly recommend against this. I’m still having issues 8 years later

What kind of issues?

Offline gk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2023, 04:15:17 pm »
 You have to be very careful. Have had also a rib broken many years ago from the lady leaving outside Brusells. I believe that she has now retired. She was v popular back then and was doing competive fights. She had her garage converted to a ring. She was super muscular and very capable fighter. I re,ember she picked me up from the train station in an old VW Golf and while driving she was telling me that she picked up a fight with a lorry driver and kicked the shit out of him, poor man was unlucky. Booked for muscle worhsip but she switched to cpmpetive. Towards the end she made a scissor move and she cracked a rib. Next day was terrible.

I have heard that Maria Wattel does very violent sessions but have not met her. Also there is a Romanian lady that is popular on HBC that does fully competive and it lethal

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2023, 11:58:53 am »
You have to be very careful. Have had also a rib broken many years ago from the lady leaving outside Brusells. I believe that she has now retired. She was v popular back then and was doing competive fights. She had her garage converted to a ring. She was super muscular and very capable fighter. I re,ember she picked me up from the train station in an old VW Golf and while driving she was telling me that she picked up a fight with a lorry driver and kicked the shit out of him, poor man was unlucky. Booked for muscle worhsip but she switched to cpmpetive. Towards the end she made a scissor move and she cracked a rib. Next day was terrible.

I have heard that Maria Wattel does very violent sessions but have not met her. Also there is a Romanian lady that is popular on HBC that does fully competive and it lethal

Thank you for your recommendations. I'm having a session with Tiny Tank in August.

Offline hpr9933

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2023, 02:30:21 pm »
I've already experienced broken ribs in previous sessions. But that was without me asking the girls to break my ribs.

Who all has done it to you and was it intentional or accidental? Are you comfortable describing these sessions for us?

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2023, 06:06:51 pm »
I've already experienced broken ribs in previous sessions. But that was without me asking the girls to break my ribs.

Who all has done it to you and was it intentional or accidental? Are you comfortable describing these sessions for us?

Kortney Olson. She was the first session girl who broke my ribs. The most recent session girl who broke me was Alessandra Alves.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session girls to break my ribs in a session

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View