Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577485 Posts in 73507 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 06:26:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Denise Hoshor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Denise Hoshor  (Read 10720 times)

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Denise Hoshor
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2023, 12:52:47 am »
Whether she didn't respond to your Emails or didn't want to see you or whatever you mean by "she flaked on me" (not asking for details), the most important is that your boy's pride isn't hurt, ... cause you "blew her off".

You do realize that you’re making no sense at all, right?

I'm Team Jackass500 on this one. Denise is sexy and beautiful and she's added gorgeous size in the last year but depending on what mood you catch her in, her people skills could use some polishing. YMMV.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2023, 12:52:47 am »

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2023, 04:04:36 pm »
That's not the point. Let's make it simple:
Team A thinks it's not ok to publicly insult people and in particular an FBB champion that we're supposed to admire here (no?), moreover anonymously.
Team B thinks it's ok cause their little fan's ego got upset too by her (or by analogy another).

ps to some: Far be it from me to take myself for an educator in communication, also, but you don't have to quote the post you're replying to especially when it's the one just above. It would keep the thread so much cleaner.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2023, 05:05:56 pm »
That's not the point. Let's make it simple:
Team A thinks it's not ok to publicly insult people and in particular an FBB champion that we're supposed to admire here (no?), moreover anonymously.
Team B thinks it's ok cause their little fan's ego got upset too by her (or by analogy another).

ps to some: Far be it from me to take myself for an educator in communication, also, but you don't have to quote the post you're replying to especially when it's the one just above. It would keep the thread so much cleaner.

Whether it's this or you hitting out about a seven-year-old post in the Warnings section, you're picking some very strange hills to die on. 
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2023, 09:10:39 am »

ps to some: Far be it from me to take myself for an educator in communication

Thank goodness! Because here’s a newsflash! You’re awful at it.

PS: I also just quoted you just because you don’t like it.

Offline A978

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2023, 09:54:28 am »
Did anyone had a wrestling session with her?

Offline A978

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2023, 04:41:47 am »
She's def getting bigger and looks pretty solid. Those lats and forearms are huge

Prob wont be as big as back in the day, but she's still pretty big. I'd give it we were ever in same area

On her insta**** page she said that she wants to become bigger as the old times

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2023, 11:05:34 pm »
Yes - Denise looks great- wish she would travel

She's traveling across the country pretty frequently these days. She's not advertising it, though, so I'm guessing she's traveling to meet private individuals. If she accepts you on IG, you can sometimes tell what state she is in by her posts.

Most of the time she's either in Southern or Northern CA, it seems.

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2023, 08:48:25 pm »
Does that mean she is sessionning UTR? Has anyone asked on her on her Insta****? Like how would that work if she is seeing private individuals?

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2023, 08:50:06 pm »
Does that mean she is sessionning UTR? Has anyone asked on her on her Inst@gram? Like how would that work if she is seeing private individuals?

She's listed on wb270 so I'd say she isn't UTR.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2023, 07:56:50 am »
Does that mean she is sessionning UTR? Has anyone asked on her on her Inst@gram? Like how would that work if she is seeing private individuals?

She’s posting on that new wb270****** site. I guess nobody’s told her about SG yet.

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2023, 03:02:25 pm »

She’s posting on that new wb270****** site. I guess nobody’s told her about SG yet.

That site is an imposter clone of the original WB270, as we were warned by Bill himself. Also, lots of women (Kristie Etzold for example) said that they were put on this person's site without their knowledge or consent.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2023, 09:17:22 pm »

That site is an imposter clone of the original WB270, as we were warned by Bill himself. Also, lots of women (Kristie Etzold for example) said that they were put on this person's site without their knowledge or consent.

Please see Bill's post:

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=994337.msg3047352#msg3047352

There is now a website using the domain name wb270******.com, that apparently lists session wrestlers and their travel schedules.  I want to make it very clear that I, who built the original real wb270 website, and maintained it for more than 2 decades, have nothing to do with this site, which is trying to sort of rip off the wb270 name.  I'd guess that whoever did it saw an opening to rip off the wb270 name, and it is deceptive at least to that extent.   

They sent out a letter to session wrestlers that began:

"Firstly we wanted to thank you all for your support in this set up stage. It’s been wonderful talking with some of you, getting your profiles live and just keeping the energy of wb alive while bringing in new ideas and just getting things off the ground," and have apparently scraped pictures and emails of a large number of session wrestlers.
I Saradas

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2023, 01:19:44 am »
Been discussed before, but the "new site" is obviously a ri© Saradasf of the original. Anyone who knew/heard that the original owner repeatedly turned down legitimate offers to buy the site from him would've immediately known that he wasn't going to be an endorser of the new site

The "new guy" very obviously cut and pasted profiles and descriptions from the original site, some of them of women who haven't been active in years. And the other flaw is that he repeats several profiles multiple times throughout his 21 pages. For the life of me, I don't understand why he can't clean that up, or why he even has that problem in the first place.

It was the original owner's right to do whatever the hell he wanted with the old site (to sell or not sell), but IMO he should've sold to a reputable person if he didn't want to see a ri© Saradasf site spring up. I suppose he didn't want someone buying the site and then doing a subpar job of running/maintaining it.

Offline A978

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2024, 05:54:27 am »
Hi guys, I'm going to book a session with Denise. What should I expect?

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2024, 10:35:18 am »
Hi guys, I'm going to book a session with Denise. What should I expect?

Be careful, because I highly doubt you’ll be booking a session with her anytime soon. She’s residing at an undisclosed (tropical) location over seas. So that might not actually be her advertising.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Denise Hoshor

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View