Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572726 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 05:33:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Her Growing Love
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Her Growing Love  (Read 57779 times)

Offline Kevbacon15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Her Growing Love
« on: June 09, 2022, 02:08:05 am »
First story I’ve ever written. Inspiration taken from Kinky Rocket’s Female Muscle Frenzy 3 comic, with all credit to them for the characters and inspiration. Comments welcome, hope you enjoy.

1 - Sandy - A Fire is Lit

I can still remember how it used to be before. I guess things have changed pretty quickly after all…

Marcus and I first met in college. He was the starting point guard at UCLA, and I was the head cheerleader. Being young and impetuous we would frequently be found fucking on center court after everyone was gone. At 6’2”, 225 pounds, Marcus had a lean, muscular build with large biceps and impressive 6-pack abs. And I have always been fairly tall, finally stopping at 5’9”. Having been cheerleading and working out since high school, I was 155 pounds with natural 36C tits, washboard abs, and strong, slightly muscled legs. I had always been fairly strong, and would frequently work out with Marcus.

At the gym Marcus was frequently stronger than everyone but the lineman on the football team. Whenever we would do bench, he would max out at 325 pounds. And he always enjoyed watching me getting up to my max of 115, frequently licking his lips as the bar smashed my tits while I was pressing it to my chest. Following our workouts, we would pretty much always sneak into one of the private tanning bed rooms to fuck. After ripping each other’s clothes off, he would always shove my head down on his cock to suck him off. Fairly impressive at 7.5 inches, he would shove it down my throat until I would sometimes start to choke. That only seemed to turn him on though as we would say, “That’s right Sandy, you know I like it when you take my full load. Now show daddy how much you love this big cock and keep sucking.” I gotta admit I hated it when he did this, but seeing as how he treated me great otherwise I never complained.

Following college, Marcus wasn’t good enough to get drafted in the NBA, but was able to get a job as the Strength and Conditioning coach at UCLA. I was thrilled when he asked me to marry him and we were able to stay in Los Angeles. And having graduated with a marketing degree, I quickly found a job working for an ad agency.

While Marcus was now basically working out for a living and staying in great shape, the long hours at work meant less time in the gym for me. And while I stayed in shape I was nowhere near as toned or lean as I had been in college. Now weighing a little more at 160 pounds, I had traded muscle weight for fat, with my legs no longer showing obvious musculature and my stomach with a small layer of fat. The benefit though was that my tits had gotten bigger, and were now sizing at 36D. Marcus certainly didn’t mind, and had now taken to titfucking me whenever we fooled around.

One such night he had just finished shoving his cock between my tits and was getting ready to stick it in my mouth and I said, “Ooh baby, after I suck you I want you to shove that thing deep inside my pussy until I can’t take it anymore.” But after he shoved it it in my mouth he said, “Sorry baby, but I need to let it out right now. Now get ready to take my load. Ahhhh!” And with that he unleashed a massive load of cum that shot down my throat, before spraying on the nightstand after I pulled away, gagging. “Sorry Sandy, I just had to release myself after a long day. Now I hate to say it but I need to crash before an early start tomorrow.”

I was a little upset, but started cleaning myself and the nightstand up. While working on the nightstand, I pulled one of Marcus’ fitness magazines to a page that quickly caught my eye. It showed before and after pictures of women who were on a program called “New You” which promised quick body-changing results. The first picture showed a cute brunette who had gone from quite thin to lean and toned, kind of similar to what I had been in college. The next showed a girl who had obvious muscle, and looked as if she could win a Physique show. And the final picture showed a woman with what had to be the biggest implants I’d ever seen, but with a musculature that would shame most male bodybuilders. It had to be photoshopped because in addition to the absurd muscle they had obviously messed up her bikini area, which almost looked like it had a large bulge in it. Each picture said it represented a different level of the program, with the badly photoshopped girl being the “Ultra” package. I decided that I wanted to try this out and resolved to get Marcus on board the next morning.

So knowing how to best handle Marcus, I woke him up with a morning blowjob. Sucking him off before he even woke up, once he was up he was already rock hard and on the verge of cumming. Only lasting a couple minutes more he said, “Damn Sandy, I thought you got enough of me last night, but I guess you must always be hungry for this big dick!” To which I responded, “You know it baby. Say, while I was drinking up all that amazing cum you filled me with last night, I noticed this ad in one of your magazines.” Showing him the ad I said, “Marcus, I really want to try this out so I can get in the best shape of my life for you!” Marcus looked at the ads with a quizzical look on his face, “Sandy, these have got to be the worst photoshopping I’ve ever seen! I mean, look at the one girl: there’s no WAY she could get that big! And I’m not sure they even make tit implants that huge. But…if it’ll make you happy, you know I’m in. Go ahead and sign up for the Ultra package and we’ll see if we can get you back to your old cheerleading body.” I hugged him and told him he wouldn’t regret it, that I would be back to a lean 155 pounds in no time.

That afternoon I called the number up, telling them I wanted to sign up immediately. The girl on the other line responded, “That’s great! Hopefully you’re ready for some…uh, huge changes. And very quickly at that!” I told her that I bet my body would quickly respond and that I was looking forward to getting back to my lean cheerleader shape. She laughed and said, “Well, I’m sure you’ll be amazed by your results.” And with that, I made plans to be at their local facility at 8:00 the next morning. When I went into work, I told them I was taking the day off tomorrow, to make sure I had plenty of time for the first day of the program, and to go home and lay in bed in case my body was too sore after not working out regularly for so long. That might Marcus had to work late so I took a long bath, thinking about getting my strong legs and washboard stomach back. Starting to get turned on - and after not being taken care of last night - I furiously started masturbating, one hand rubbing my tits and the other fingering my pussy. After a couple minutes of this my body started convulsing with a wave of ecstasy coursing throughout my body as I orgasmed.

After settling down, I got out of the bath and started to measure myself. It was a requirement of the New You program that you measured yourself prior to starting the program, and then weekly afterwards. However, with the Ultra package they actually insisted on daily measurements. Needless to say I thought that was ridiculous, but I was committed to fulfilling every part of the program to get my body back. Here were my starting measurements:

5’9”, 160 pounds, 36D-30-36
Arms: 11”
Legs: 20”
Calves: 12”

While I wasn’t thrilled to see my measurements, I went to sleep with a smile on my face, knowing that tomorrow would be the first day to getting my best body back.

Forum Saradas

Her Growing Love
« on: June 09, 2022, 02:08:05 am »

Offline Kevbacon15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Her Growing Love
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 02:09:06 am »
2 - Marcus - Happy Wife, Happy Life

Well, if there’s a better way to start a day I don’t know what it is!

After having a quick release last night, I woke up this morning to find Sandy blowing my brains out, leading to a soul-draining release. I know that she strategically planned it, with her asking me immediately afterwards about doing that - no doubt super expensive - program. But hell, if that’s the exchange, I’m in!

While I certainly thought Sandy was even hotter in her cheerleader days, I certainly haven’t minded the extra weight she’s been carrying in her tits. Not that she was ever small, but there’s just something about big D-cups in your face when she’s riding up top. But if it makes her happy - and maybe those tits hang around - it works for me.

Thinking about it, I couldn’t help but take another look at the magazine with the ad. I especially was looking at the chick who was promoting the Ultra package. I didn’t notice before, but that bad photoshopping even made it look like she had a hard-on in her bikini. I mean, I know that chicks on gear can get some pretty serious clit enlargement, but not to where it’d be that noticeable. Certainly nothing like what my bulge looks like! Laughing it off, I set the magazine down. Sandy had already left to go to get first New You appointment, so I made breakfast just for myself. Quickly polishing off my four-egg omelet and cup of oatmeal, I left for work.

Working as the Strength and Conditioning coach at UCLA certainly had its benefits. I was able to work out every day, as much as I wanted to, and had the nice extra of checking out the hot co-ed athletes. While none of the cheerleaders were as hot as Sandy - even now that she had a few extra pounds - they still provided some nice scenery every day.

I was finishing up my day working with the basketball team. With some of the guys having just been my teammates last year, we had plenty of fun. But this new hotshot Freshman Center decided to challenge me on bench. At 6’10”, 275 pounds, he was certainly big and strong. But while he might have crushed me on deadlifts, his long arms did him no favors on bench. So I took him down, hitting a new PR of 335 pounds in the process.

Feeling especially swole I thought I would take my measurements:
6’2”, 230 pounds
Chest: 44 inches
Arms: 18 inches
Legs: 26 inches
Calves: 16 inches

After making my way home I sat back and watched some tv, drinking a protein shake after my workout. I wasn’t there long before I heard keys at the doorway and knew Sandy was home. I was excite to see her, and curious to see how the first day of her program was.

Offline Kevbacon15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2022, 02:10:03 am »
3 - Sandy - It Won’t Stop Tingling

The second I got there I knew they were for real. I’ll admit I was a little skeptical after seeing those pictures, and knowing they had been photoshopped. But as I was greeted by the woman at the front desk of New You, I was starting to think they might be for real.

Tamra was about 5’5”, but probably weighed as much as I did, and it looked to be mostly muscle. “Damn girl, you are jacked!” I said as we made our introductions. “Yeah, well, you will be too soon enough. Believe it or not, I was super skinny when I started the program, with nowhere near the foundation you already have. I mean, I can see that you’ve got some strong muscles already in your legs.” I smiled politely and said, “Thank you for saying so. I used to be a college cheerleader, and my legs were one of my best assets. But they’re definitely not as great anymore.” Tamra responded, “I bet you’ll be surprised how much muscle memory. Let’s get you over to the gym to do your baseline workout.” With that we walked into the most amazing gym I’d ever seen.

This place had every piece of equipment I’d ever seen, along with plenty I hadn’t. And the free weights area was stocked with dumbbells ranging from 5 pounds all the way to 200 pounds. “Holy shit!” I said, “What in the world do you need 200 pound dumbbells for?” “We already have girls close to needing them. I for instance use the 150s when I’m doing dumbbell deadlifts,” Tamra told me with a big smile, “Now it’s time to see what you can do; let’s start on squats and see how strong those legs are.” We went over to one of many power racks, and loaded the bar with 135 pounds. “I used to be able to squat 185, but I doubt I can get close to that now.” With that I knocked out 7 reps at 135, pushing a bit to get that last rep.  “Hell girl, let’s just try out that 185 and see what happens!” I got under the bar, and to my surprise I was barely able to get one rep! “See! All those years of cheerleading taught those legs to stay strong!” Tamra excitedly said. “Now let’s go do bench.”

We walked over to the bench, loading it with 95 pounds. I barely got up two reps. Breathing heavily I said, “I had to push forever to get to 115 max before. I’m kinda surprised I can still even put up 95.” Tamra replied, “Oh, don’t worry, we’ll have you WAY past 95 soon enough!” Looking at her quizzically, I followed her over to the free weights.

“Curls next,” Tamra told me. I grabbed 20 pound dumbbells and was just able to get up 5 reps each arm. “Okay,” Tamra said, “We’re all done Sandy, great job so far! And now, since you’re doing the Ultra package, it’s time to do the full strength treatment.”

We went into what looked like a massage room, with a table in the center of the darkened space and calming music playing. “Now Sandy, this treatment will be done in three stages, each one happening over the next three days. Since this will cause your body to undergo radical changes quickly, we will be putting you under to administer it.” With this I started freaking out a little bit, “Umm…radical changes? And you need to put me under? I’m not so sure about this…” Tamra then held my hand and said, “Honey, I get it. I felt the same way before I had the treatment. But I’ll tell you, the second I woke up I immediately started feeling like the best I ever had. And it’s only gotten better.” I looked down, looked her in the eye and said, “Okay. I trust you. And I want, need, to get myself back to the body I had before. Just at least tell me what exactly is in the treatments?” She said, “It’s an ultra-refined HGH derivative that makes your body optimize itself on a cellular level. Basically, it makes your body become the most ideal version of itself possible on a physiological level. So if your ideal version was what you were as a college cheerleader, your body will quickly get back to that form and maintain it in its own.” My eyes open I responded, “Wow. Well, okay, no more questions and looking at you and how incredible you look I trust you know what you’re doing. Let’s do it!”

With that she had me lie down on the bed, administered an IV on me, and I floated away with thoughts of my washboard abs and strong legs dancing across the inside of my head.

When I woke up I immediately felt different. It was as if I could feel every single nerve in my body firing simultaneously. And not in a bad or painful way, but as if I could do anything. Feeling a slight chill I looked down at myself and realized I was naked. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me so I went over and turned up the dimmed light. I looked down at my body and immediately gasped. My tits looked they may have grown a size to DDs, and were even sitting higher and were perkier, with noticeable pectoral muscles framing them. Looking at my arms, they were now noticeably toned, with a few thin veins running up them to my shoulders. I flexed my arms and small biceps the size of mandarin oranges immediately popped up. Having never had noticeable biceps before I was entranced by the sight. Looking down from my tits were more thin veins crisscrossing my washboard abs. Just as lean and defined as they had been before, but now leading down to the beginnings of an Adonis belt. As I felt the new muscle framing my abs, I happened to graze my pubic area. Instantaneously I had a mini orgasm, as if I’d just had a 5-minute quickie. I looked down at my always shaved pussy. Slightly parting my pussy lips was a now noticeable clit, almost appearing to be throbbing. I almost screamed with pleasure as I touched it and shoved my fingers in my pussy. Immediately having them come back wet I had yet another orgasm. My newly exposed clit literally wouldn’t stop tingling, but I fought to get my composure and finally took a good look at my legs. With prominent teardrop quads flaring out from my hips, they led down to calves that were standing out sharply, even when viewed from the front. Using a mirror on the wall I looked at my backside, those diamond calves leading up to my ass which now looked like it was the size of two basketballs. As I felt its musculature, I could see a noticeable dimple at the sides where it connected the my pelvis. And looking up I saw my back. Holy shit, it was like a small mountain range, with a lean musculature leading up to flared delts. I feel like I could have started at myself for hours, but decided to grab the clothes sitting on the table and get dressed. Seeing that they thankfully weren’t my clothes - which no doubt wouldn’t fit anymore - I put on the pink crop top and short pink booty shorts. My tits bulging out of the top, my abs on display with each ridge noticeable, and my quads poking of out my shorts, I looked hotter than I ever had in my life, and almost came again just thinking about it.

I walked out of the room and Tamra was there to greet me. “Holy shit girl, you look incredible already! And this is just the beginning!” I smiled at her as I replied, “Yeah, I gotta admit that is pretty amazing. I thought for sure it wouldn’t be this quick, if it worked at all. But I look better than I ever have!” She looked me up and down, almost seeming to lick her lips as she said, “Well, I’ll be looking forward to seeing how you look after tomorrow’ treatment. Now don’t forget to measure yourself tonight so we can track your progress. And keep in mind, a couple side effects are that you’re going to be A LOT more hungry, and that…well…your sex drive is gonna get through the roof.” Laughing, I said, “I thought it was crazy when they told me I would have to measure daily. But I guess I get it now! And an increased sex drive? I’m pretty sure my husband won’t have any problem with that!”With that, I said goodbye and got in my car to head home. Boy, was Marcus in for a surprise when he saw me!

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 03:46:43 am »
Sensational K+

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 05:39:46 am »
I am gonna like this story. I can see it coming. K+!

Offline quick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2022, 05:46:49 am »
Incredible start!

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2022, 06:43:21 am »
Nice start!

Offline Kevbacon15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2022, 01:49:25 am »
Thanks for the kind words so far.

4 - Marcus - Even Your Tits Are Bigger!

As I heard the keys jangling and the door opening I looked away from the tv. I almost dropped my protein shake and I’m pretty sure my jaw dropped. “Holy shit Sandy, your tits are huge! And look at your abs and legs!” She came up to me, a big grin on her face, “That’s not the only difference, check these out.” While I had seen Sandy with washboard abs and muscular legs before, she had only ever had toned arms, not muscular ones. So when she raised her arms up into a double biceps pose, I was shocked to see small but noticeable biceps pop up. “Wow Sandy, that’s incredible! But how is this possible?” “Well,” she said, “They have a special HGH treatment that just makes my body turn into the most ideal version of itself. And these are the results after just the first day - I still have two more treatments to go!” I looked her up and down, seeing that her bigger tits were now also perkier, and noticing that I could even see her ass sticking out from the front. “HGH? Hell Sandy, I don’t know about that. I mean, what are the possible side effects?” And with that, she walked up to me, pressing up against me, “How about I show you the main side effect: a massively increased sex drive?”

She started rubbing my chest, taking off my shirt and working her tongue down my pecs and abs. Taking off my pants, my already hard cock pressed against my boxers. “Yeah baby, now you know how I like it. Get ready to take this big dick down your throat!” And I grabbed her head, getting ready to shove it onto my waiting member. But to my surprise, her head didn’t budge an inch! She said, “Oooh baby, you know I’ll take care of you, but first, you’re gonna take care of me!” Lighting quick she stood up, and before I knew it she had shoved me down to my knees and had my face buried in her crotch. “Oh my god,” she said, “That already feels incredible! Now get ready to eat this pussy like you’ve never done before!” She quickly took off her skimpy top, and then pulled down her shorts. With her not wearing any underwear, I only had a quick moment to register her now noticeable clit before she shoved my mouth onto it. “Holy fuck, yes!” she screamed as I started eating her out.

Never having been around a noticeable clit before, I was amazed as I felt it throbbing inside my mouth while I hungrily lapped at her wet pussy. She was rocking her hips like a wild animal, and moaning over and over while keeping her hands on my head, shoving her clit in and out of my mouth. She lasted like this for about two minutes before shouting, “Holy shit, I’m gonna cum! Get ready to take this!” And with that, she unleashed a torrent of fluid out of her pussy, fully covering my face and inside my mouth with her juices. It looked a little thinner than my cum, and tasted almost sweet and a little salty. “Umm…what the fuck was that?” I asked her, still not knowing what had just happened. “Sorry babe, I’m not sure what came over me but that felt INCREDIBLE! And now I’m starving and that big cock looks delicious!”

Before I had time to say anything else; she had squatted down in front of me, taking my full hard cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat. With the taste of her squirt still on my lips, and even still dripping down my face, I immediately starting bucking my hips in time with her sucking. It was as if her jaw muscles had gotten stronger as she sucked me like a vacuum cleaner, not choking even once. I was in ecstasy and about to blow my own load when all the sudden I felt a blinding pain, “OWWWW! What the fuck?!”

Looking down I saw her mouth wrapped around my cock sideways, her teeth buried into my cock with a couple thin trails of blood starting to dribble down. Without even thinking about it I slapped her full force across the face. She didn’t even flinch or cry out, but merely said, “Oooh, I don’t know what came over me. I was just really getting into it and all the sudden I just felt like biting you.” I started to get pissed and was getting ready to really begin yelling at her when she said, “I’m sorry babe. Here, please let me make it up to you. I’m gonna suck you off and then I’m going to let you put that big stick in my ass to finish me off.” Now, Sandy had NEVER allowed me to do that with her thinking anal sounded way too painful, and she knew exactly how badly I wanted to try it. So I didn’t say anything and as she immediately started hoovering me again I quickly forgot what had happened. Right as it was starting to feel a little too good again, she sensed it and pulled her mouth off my cock, turned around and promptly buried my full length in her rock hard ass.

I felt like fireworks were going off, looking down at her now muscular back, my hands gripping the sides of her huge muscular glutes, and pumping her insides as hard as I could. She said, “Yeah baby, you like that big muscle ass don’t you? Now rub my clit while you’re doing it.” So I kept one hand on that round piece of granite, and started fingering her with my other. Within a minute, we simultaneously came, me emptying myself inside of her until there was a little cum leaking out, and her squirting once again, leaving my hand covered in her jizz. She grabbed my hand, sucking my fingers and licking her lips, “Mmm, I taste gooood.” And with that, she started sauntering away, “Playtime’s over big boy. Hate to say it but I need to crash before an early start tomorrow!”

I stood there as she walked into the bathroom. My hand still sticky from her spunk, my cock aching from being worked liked it never had been - and still dripping blood a little - I had no idea what had just happened, but that was definitely the best sex of my life!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2022, 11:16:42 pm »
I wonder how things will proceed. Hope to see more soon.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2022, 05:20:20 am »
Great start and good progress! 

I particularly love how you worked descriptions of Sandy's strength progress seamlessly into your descriptions of the action!  It is one thing to say someone is strong or to give a measurement, but it is much better to show/demonstrate how strong!

(My only other thought is, take your time.  Find more ways to demonstrate Sandy's increasing strength and athleticism as she progresses.  But that is just my personal preference.  You should write what you are driven to write and what you are inspired to write!)

K++

:bravo:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2022, 05:25:43 am »
Hope she will get bigger than him. +k

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2022, 01:58:57 pm »
Well this is certainly an interesting read.  Great stuff, looking forward to more!

Offline Kevbacon15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2022, 05:52:23 pm »
Thanks to all for the comments.

5 - Sandy - Girl’s Got Guns

As I closed the bathroom door I thought about what had just happened, and seriously almost came again just thinking about it. Still naked and dripping juices from my pussy I looked myself up and down the full length mirror.

The veins I had noticed earlier were now angrily standing out, with a few new ones seemingly having appeared. And my muscles looked even fuller. I brought my arms up into a double biceps flex, and where the muscles had popped up before, they now also had clear separations between the bicep and tricep, with the peak seeming to be even a little higher. I had always been so proud of my abs and legs before, but these strong biceps definitely were becoming my new favorite feature.

Knowing I had to do my daily measurement I broke out the measuring tape. I remember just last night thinking how ridiculous it was to measure myself daily, but now I clearly knew the results were going to be striking after just one day:

5’10”, 170 pounds, 38DD-26-38
Arms: 13”
Legs: 23”
Calves: 14”

Holy shit! I didn’t realize it, but I’d even grown an inch! I started wondering how much more would change, and thought back to the magazine ad. Would I actually get that big? And was that bulge in her bikini not a photoshop mistake? I decided to take a bath, letting my thoughts continue to drift. I lazily fingered myself, thinking about what might yet be to come and somehow came one more time, another small squirt of fluid coming out of my pussy. I got out of the bath and dried off, heading to bed to sleep in the nude. Marcus was already passed out so I got in beside him, spooning him as my tits pressed into his back, and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and Marcus was still sleeping. Not wanting to wake him up, I put on the pink crop top and booty shorts from yesterday and left him a note: “Have a great day babe! See you tonight - hope you’re ready!” I made my way to the New You facility and walked in, Tamra once again there to greet me.

“Wow, you are looking sexy as hell girl!” she said as she looked me up and down. “If you look this good after the first treatment, I can’t WAIT to see what you look like after the third!” I smiled and looked down shyly, responding, “Yeah, I gotta agree with you. I always lived having washboard abs and strong legs, but I am loving these biceps that have popped up! And…well, this is kind of embarrassing, but I just had the most amazing sex ever last night, with me even squirting a few times!” She chuckled as she said, “Don’t be embarrassed! And you’d better get ready for it to ramp it even more! Now let’s get you into the gym to do your workout checkup.”

We walked into that glorious gym, and made our way back to the power rack. Tamra immediately loaded it up with two plates on each side. “Uh, Tamra, there’s no way I’m going to be able to do 225. My MAX before was 185!” Tamra laughed and said, “You’re gonna surprise yourself girl. And don’t worry, I’ll be right behind you spotting in case you need it.” So I got under the bar, lifted it off the rack…and was amazed when I easily completed the first rep! I proceeded to pound out nine more before I re-racked it. “Oh my god, that was actually easy!” I said. Tamra chuckled and said, “I’m not at all surprised. Now we’re gonna give you a challenge: get ready to squat 275 pounds!” I gave her a disbelieving look, but got under the bar. I lifted it off the rack and got ready to squat down. I was almost surprised that my legs didn’t crumple underneath me, but instead maintained a smooth motion down. At the bottom of the movement, I looked down at my legs and saw that my quads were standing out in sharp relief, two bulging teardrops flaring out from my shorts. I started to push back up, and while it was definitely straining, I was able to complete the movement without any risk of failure. I proceeded to do two more squats, and even though I had not asked for nor needed a spot, Tamra was now pressed right against my back, her “spotting” hands basically cupping my large tits.

Racking the weight after the third rep, I had a large smile of shock on my face, “Wow, I don’t even know what to say…I can’t believe I just did that!” Tamra smiled back at me, winking, and said, “Not surprised at all, and girl, I’m pretty sure you could’ve done 315 just now!” I giggled and we walked over to the bench.

“Go ahead and lie on the bench and stretch out. I’ll get a couple 25-pound plates on there and we’ll try 95 to start off,” Tamra told me. So I laid down on the bench, stretched my arms, and was ready after she loaded the plates. “I know two was a struggle last time, so if you need help I’ll be spotting the entire time.” I nodded at her and grabbed the bar tightly in a wide grip and pushed off. I was immediately shocked at how it didn’t feel too bad and lowered it down to my chest. It squished my tits together and I held it there for a second. I could swear I heard Tamra gasp slightly, but I was probably hearing things. I pressed it up then with no problem at all. After proceeding to pound out nine additional reps, I racked the bar. “Damn Tamra,” I said, “95 was no problem. Maybe we should try my old max of 115!” I caught Tamra staring right at my chest before she quickly looked up and answered, “Umm, Sandy…look at the plates on the barbell.” So I looked and…they were 45s! I had just easily surpassed my previous max for ten reps! “Holy shit!” I said, “Well, fuck it! Let’s go for 185 and see what happens!” Tamra shivered a little bit and said, “Mmm, you got it!” So she added 25s on either side and I got under the bench again. This time I definitely felt the weight, but I unracked it and brought it down to my chest. It took all my strength, but I brought it up and racked the weight back, feeling my pecs tighten up and making my tits involuntarily spasm. Tamra gasped again and I could see that she was sweating now. “Dang girl,” I said, “I know it’s hot in here, but I’m the one doing all the work!” “Uhh, you sure are,” she said, “Now let’s go over to the free weights and check your curls.”

As we got to the free weights I didn’t waste any time and immediately grabbed 25s in each hand. Barely cranking out five reps each last time, I proceeded to knock out ten reps. I put them back, and without even resting, grabbed 35s. For the first rep I had to really push to get each arm up. But I still managed to knock out three additional reps with each arm. I put the dumbbells back on the rack and flexed my arms in the mirror. Very prominent veins the size of skinny worms were tracing their way from my wrist, through the the inside of my elbow, and across my biceps. There was a noticeable bulge on each arm the size of baseballs that was angrily standing up, with my triceps a noticeably firm arch on each underside. I happened to glance at Tamra behind me in the mirror and saw her rubbing her crotch before she quickly stopped. I don’t think she noticed that I saw because I looked away so quick, but one other thing I noticed before looking away was the noticeable bulge now in her workout pants. “Well, umm, I’d say you’ve gotten stronger, huh girl?” she said slightly out of breath. I giggled and said, “Yeah, I guess I have! I can’t wait to see what the next treatment brings!”

And with that she led me back to the room I was in yesterday and shut the door. Once again dimly lit, she had me lie down on the table and started to set the IV. “Now, just like yesterday I’ll be waiting right outside for you. If you need anything just say it out loud and I’ll come in to help. Now close your eyes, and I’ll see you on the other side honey.” She patted my leg, letting her fingers linger slightly on the bulge of my quad. I could feel my clit starting to stiffen at her touch, but before I had time to think a second thought about it I was falling away. Thoughts of my bulging biceps after the curls, and the way my quads looked like they were coming out of my legs after the squats, floated across the insides of my eyes as I drifted away.

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
  • In female muscle we trust.
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2022, 03:42:44 pm »
Oh my, how much wil she grow?!

Nice addition, Keep it up :)
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2022, 03:53:24 pm »
Wow, what a great concept, excellent writing and story line. Wonder what the second treatment will do and how far she and Tamra will go?? Karma to you K++++++

Can't wait for the next installment!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Her Growing Love

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View