Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573796 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 03:07:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lora Ottenad  (Read 115645 times)

markos12

Lora Ottenad
« on: June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 am »
Anyone have a session with her.  She is coming to my area and thinking of booking a session.
Any info appreciated!

motenak

Re: Lora Ottenad - FS ...... Explain
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 06:43:01 am »
I had my 1st session with her and she is hot.  I screwed up getting there and was a 1/2 late to her last session of the day and she had to leave early the next morning.  On my way up to her room she told me was that we could only do a 1/2 hour.  I was really nervous as I hadn't had a session before and it must have been obvious.  She was really nice and easy to talk to.  I don't know if it was just me but we talked a lot.  The 1st thing she said to me was that sessions with younger guys make her feel awkward.  She was relevied I was older than I looked, which according to her was about 25.  During our conversation she told me she is married and he actually called to check on her 5 minutes after the session was supposed to be over.  She also said that she is open to almost anything but doesn't allow anyone to insert anything so that would pretty much rule out FS.  After almost an hour passed she said and I quote, "it is getting late so if you want a hj I better get started".  Personally I thought it was funny to have someone say that and I declined.  The nice part was when I pulled out my wallet she told me to only give her $100 which I assume was because I declined the hj and 75% of the time was spent just talking.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 07:56:38 pm »
I had a session with her in December. shes a fun time ;) she used to be a stripper..I would highly advise you to ask for a lap dance and take it from there.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 12:15:43 pm »

HJ is standard. 

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 10:58:50 am »
I have had the privilige of a few sessions with Lora and she is gives a great - Pure Muscle experience. She is even more beautiful than her photos and her body is incredible. She is very natural and sexy.  She is very cool to talk to and very easy about letting you "enjoy" yourself in whatever way works.  She is genuinely interested in having a good time and seems to really like the attention.

You won't be dissapointed if you like massive blonde muscle goddesses.  If you want details let me know...

Bprime

Session With Lora Ottanad
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 08:27:18 am »

I have always wanted to do a session with Lora Ottanad and finally I had the courage to pull the trigger. What a fantastic
body. she was so awesome I want to see her again. This was my second session ever and she was fantastic.

musclelover1986

Re: Session With Lora Ottanad
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 08:49:23 pm »
She is married. She's married to the guy in the bill wick video, bedroom. I did a session with her as well, what an awesome woman!

grendelsm21

Re: Session With Lora Ottanad
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 04:05:56 am »
Lora is a first round draft pick!  I've sessioned with her at least ten times and any time she's in town I try to bend my schedule to fit her in.  She is fun uninhibited and for me, among the best of the sensual sessionettes.  At 5' 8" her body is a thing to behold; if you can, book her around the time she's either prepping for a show or just afterwards.  The size of her delts, quads, bis . . . okay, everything, is something to behold.  PM if you'd like more details.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lora Ottenad
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 11:55:42 am »
 Overall impression is she talks...A LOT.
    Up to you whether that's good or bad. But if it's bad, she's not for you.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 10:49:15 am »
Lora is awesome if you like massive blonde muscle goddesses - who also like to give handjobs and get you off! A little talk, yes, but who cares, you can jack off while she is telling you things! Have a good attitude

Offline winmap

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 10:53:46 pm »
I had a bad bad session with carmella curton , she was watching the clock all the time and not clean or strong .

i have been with a huge lady name jana linke sippl very nice huge lady , but not as strong as she looks .

i have been with juli burossa she is really huge but not feminne at all.

i have been with five more , and each had a problem.

lora ottend  was huge , muscler , very femine and strong in a way that i was scared --  the best session i have ever had .

Offline nougat69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 03:04:43 pm »
sessioned with Lora twice most recently this Feburary
best  I've had and I've done half a dozen sessions
 would rather have someone who's enthusiastic then a clock watcher who just goes through
the motions
awesome physique
highly recomend !!

Offline thatcher

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 08:57:37 pm »
I sessioned with her about 5 or 6 years ago and had a fine time. She was in off season shape in that she wasn't preparing for a meet.  Great body and massive bi's.  I remember having a good convo with her the whole time and don't remember her being excessively yappy.  I'd recommend her.

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
Lora Ottenad
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 12:51:02 am »
Guys - I had the pleasure of seeing Lora last week and WOW! She is truly in contest shape and just was amazing.  She always lives up to her billing and will treat you right! You should show her respect and admiration - she deserves it.

She answered the door wearing a teeny pink g string and sheer mini dress. I nearly fainted as she just looked amazing. And lora always looks really pretty and put together! Great hair and make up  - makes you feel really special! She is so amazing.

I'm into worship so I explored her amazing, rock hard body.  Really rock hard. And she is so cool, fun and generous with herself.

Guys - you have to see her - I mean, I would rather have her all to myself but, well...

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 06:12:14 pm »
Lora definitely ranks up there with the best MW sessions I've had.   Saw her within the last week.  She was in contest shape having just competed-  loved her huge biceps; she was hard everywhere.  Of course I went for the topless option.  Seeing her big guns along with her lovely breasts was almost too much for me!

One poster in another thread noted that she gives a good lap dance.  I can definitely second that.  She knows what she's doing.  It was incredible.  The session was very interactive as she went all out to make sure I had a good time.  It probably goes without saying that I was very happy by the end.

Many of the competitive bodybuilders are not so facially attractive, but Lora is an exception.  She really is beautiful.  Other posters have noted that she talks a lot.  That's true, but that's one thing I like about her.  I enjoy having conversations with the session girls.  She's in her mid to late 40's which is perfect for me- I like the look, the maturity and we have plenty to talk about being of similar age. 

Feel free to send me a private message if you want more detail.  Lora definitely gets a thumbs up from me!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View