Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574152 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:34:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Voice pitch
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Voice pitch  (Read 4631 times)

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Voice pitch
« on: September 08, 2021, 11:06:59 am »
Recently I’ve been interested in the idea of a woman’s voice deepening as she gets bigger and stronger.  Anyone else kind of turned on by that?  Or possibly by a woman who is still recognizable as such, but, along with being a hulking musclebound beast, has a baritone deeper than any male voice, possibly to inhuman levels?

Offline Gladiatorproxxx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Voice pitch
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 06:38:51 pm »
I’m into that too super hot. WaverCD does some good audio short stories that do that.

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 01:28:49 am »
I'm definitely turned on by that. Like sure, a cutesy high pitched voice is nice and all, but a super deep booming voice is such a natural complement to the huge musculature. For me, it's another indicator of powerful the woman is/has become.

Offline alphaking1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 06:18:21 pm »
Recently I’ve been interested in the idea of a woman’s voice deepening as she gets bigger and stronger.  Anyone else kind of turned on by that?  Or possibly by a woman who is still recognizable as such, but, along with being a hulking musclebound beast, has a baritone deeper than any male voice, possibly to inhuman levels?

It's strangely a turn-off for me. I love muscular woman but I like them to keep some feminity.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 12:10:53 pm »
A deep, powerful voice is one of my favorite features in muscle content.  Unfortunately, it's fairly rare.

But, luckily, most video players have some sort of Pitch Control function that you can mess with.  I love to manipulate pitch on a video and hear the voices become deeper.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2021, 02:08:35 pm »
A deep, powerful voice is one of my favorite features in muscle content.  Unfortunately, it's fairly rare.

But, luckily, most video players have some sort of Pitch Control function that you can mess with.  I love to manipulate pitch on a video and hear the voices become deeper.

I do this too. Some good clips to try: Naughtynuriye has some gems from her website. I found a few clips on Awefilms (Jennifer Kennedy-"JenniferRebecca_MuscleLust", BootiusMaximus-"DomLust" & "MuscleCrush") and Layla Joy has a few training clips on her ig where she's grunting out reps in the gym.

If anyone has more suggestions, please share.

Offline pUmKinBoM

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2021, 02:31:03 pm »
I love it when a muscular woman has a deep voice. Something special and not something you can just get.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2021, 04:52:27 pm »

I do this too. Some good clips to try: Naughtynuriye has some gems from her website. I found a few clips on Awefilms (Jennifer Kennedy-"JenniferRebecca_MuscleLust", BootiusMaximus-"DomLust" & "MuscleCrush") and Layla Joy has a few training clips on her ig where she's grunting out reps in the gym.

If anyone has more suggestions, please share.

Great suggestion!  Naughty Nuriye is a great subject for voice pitch manipulation!  I'll definitely look into the  others you mentioned.

Offline Mr_Obvious99

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2023, 01:02:59 am »
I actually do like the idea of a woman's voice becoming deeper as she becomes bigger and more muscular.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2023, 02:42:09 pm »
In my experience deeper voices mean a greater sex drive than women who are not bodybuilders. That, and I don't like being graphic, but with some FBBs I've sessioned with usually have bigger clits and get wet quicker when their voices are deeper. (And no, not revealing names.)

Offline khananel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2023, 02:23:38 pm »
Yes, I have tried deepening the audio pitch on videos of women I like to morph as she-males. I just love the effect of a woman's voice going deeper as she becomes more masculine... because there is always some kind of feminine power in that deep masculinising voice, that really turns me on. feminine isn't nec. 'female'. We all have masc and fem in us. But a she-male will have a deeper more powerful masc-fem voice that will be sexually overwhelming... Her voice and her scent would overpower anyone who experienced it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Voice pitch

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View