Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574369 Posts in 72880 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 01:48:42 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Shower with a bodybuilder
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shower with a bodybuilder  (Read 14909 times)

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    30%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Shower with a bodybuilder
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2023, 01:58:52 pm »
just had one, she is an older lady and short but still in good shape despite her being 62, she does nuru and crazy shit so she really takes care of you!  amazing detail!

Who was this with if you don't mind me asking

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2023, 05:06:23 pm »
Ladies I have done this with

Miss Monrow
Layla Mykayla
Nadia Miller
Goddess Lauren/Lora
Amalea Siliciano aka Guidette (RIP)

All amazing experiences I hope to do more with other ladies in the future.

God, I hate you.   ;)

LOL! KARMA to both of you!

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2023, 05:24:23 pm »
I did a few showers in the late '90s with a young Mistress I was introduced to by a Mistress who was closer to my age, early 40s, and was retiring from the scene. The young lady was born in Jamaica but raised in Brooklyn. She was in her late 20s and going to law school - very intelligent. She had a physique like a track & field athlete - great legs, buns, strong back and shoulders who was gorgeous and had a beautiful smile. We did a "Tarzan / jungle princess" roleplay that after the first time began to be a switch session. It started out with her being slightly tied up, "Tarzan" saved her and midway through the scene, and then she became seductive and dominant.

We sessioned at her place mostly in warm weather - no A/C just fans. We were sweaty before, during and after a session. The first time we did it she got me in the shower before the session and she became the aggressor, laughing, feeling me up and I took over and did the same. She was not FS but very sensual so the showers after sessions were more intense, her soaping me up, me doing it to her, and treating each other like lovers. Very erotic stuff, things a traditional Mistress would not do - but some bodybuilders have done with me.

Offline pravin_cs

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2023, 05:03:51 pm »
I did post-session shower with a certain FBB from Toronto. It involved soaping each others body, loads of french kissing and then some pleasure.

Personally, it is an out-of-this-world feeling to soap a muscular woman.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Shower with a bodybuilder

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View