Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572665 Posts in 72096 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:11:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Fake Breasts, good or bad?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fake Breasts, good or bad?  (Read 30754 times)

mooboy22

Fake Breasts, good or bad?
« on: May 13, 2007, 12:16:43 am »
I severly dislike fake breasts, they're one of my biggest turn offs. I was wondering how the rest of you feel about them.

One of my favourite poses is when  the woman puts her hands behind her head like this:

(especialy if she is as hot as Andrea... :P )

I find that fake breasts ruin this.

What are your thoughts on this?

Forum Saradas

Fake Breasts, good or bad?
« on: May 13, 2007, 12:16:43 am »

Offline Devilsharvest

• Activity:
    0%
  • A Strong Woman is allways a Challenge
Re: Fake Breasts, good or bad?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 10:57:37 am »
Hi mooboy22
Well, i think it´s a different thing . For me i don´t care about if the FBB´s have faked or natural Braests 8), it´s a Question about the generaly Look of an FBB. Some looks good with them others are better with Natural Breasts.
We are different so it´s always a Question of the personell Taste .

Carpe Diem

FBBFan

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 11:57:56 am »
damn true , DH

Shintoism

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 11:53:58 am »
I severly dislike fake breasts, they're one of my biggest turn offs. I was wondering how the rest of you feel about them.

One of my favourite poses is when  the woman puts her hands behind her head like this:

(especialy if she is as hot as Andrea... :P )

I find that fake breasts ruin this.

What are your thoughts on this?

Couldn't see your picture but natural breasts rule.

alanblu

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 12:55:33 am »
I agree with Devilsharvest.

Offline ngorongoro

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 02:11:45 am »
As my girlfriend says...'that girl needs implants to balance her body, but that girl's implants are just too big'.

jjhv50

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 04:02:33 am »
Mmmhhh.... I think it is about how the girl who got the implants feels. It's a matter of self esteem. If she is not happy, she can't make feel fine anyone... So, take it as a therapeutic resource. Besides, women along the history have wear rings around the neck, strangled their feet, and even now they pierce the navel and/or the clit! Just because they want to be "pretty"...  So, what do you want? To have a "natural", unhappy girlfriend, or a "prosthetic" but happy woman?
My 2 cents.

Seldom

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 04:31:57 am »
Well, I love symmetrical boobs, natural or (a good) fake. I would never encourage a natural girl to get fake breasts, and I would never rag on a girl with implants. They're just one part of an overall body.

I'm all about taking them as they come. I don't encourage steroid use either, but neither do I look down on women who take them.

That said, I hate competition standards, that dry sucked-in look just doesn't strike me as very attractive or feminine. Even women who look beautiful in competition look more beautifuler not in competition!

dozzer32

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 05:30:25 pm »
I prefer natural, but a good boob job is ok.  i mean one wher it is done to enhance what is already there, firm up or move up a cup size.  i dont like too much where they go from small to massive.

sevenTEEN

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 05:02:10 am »
yeah same here, i can deal with implants if they make the girl better proportioned. Even large ones can make one look better e.g. Wendy McMaster.

lionforce

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 01:21:32 am »
Breast Implants Are Awesome  ;)

Offline pbds

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 02:12:29 pm »
Neither good nor bad.  It's up to the individual FBB and it's her body after all.  Personally, I prefer natural.  And, let's be honest, some of the fakes look ridiculous, especially wehn the women are in contest condition.

Pepekun

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 01:50:13 pm »
I believe that the implants if are necessary.  Them do not I see badly.  A girl without Breasts is not a small one asi that I see good the implants but neither to be put too much chest esot neither.  A normal thing.  ;D ;) :D :o

peppino

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2007, 12:39:24 am »
I love big Breasts, Implants are a hot thing, make the Girls hotter

quadlover

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2007, 03:26:41 pm »
Got to be honest i love fakes, just check out Dayana, are any of you seriously telling me you'd say NO  :)

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Fake Breasts, good or bad?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View