Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573796 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 03:07:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147003 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #675 on: May 17, 2023, 03:56:13 pm »
Tonya was a bit overwhelmed by the luxury of it all, while Kimmy was completely unfazed. Clearly, she was used to this level of comfort. Tonya suddenly had to smile. Clearly, this was the life of the rich and famous, wasn’t it?
They set their stuff up and Kimmy made herself useful covering Tonya’s enormous back with the sunscreen spray she had brought. It was quite astonishing just how much spray she had to use it just to get her entirely covered.
Tonya enjoyed it. It was just another proof for her relentless progress towards massiveness. She wondered just how gigantic she would end up being … She definitely had to talk to that doctor again about improving her flexibility. After all, it wasn’t going to be long before her gigantic muscles were going to get in the way all over.
At last, Kimmy was done, having also covered Tonya’s chest, her neck and her colossal legs. She also applied some cream to some parts that the spray wasn’t good at reaching. The young woman’s touch was doing its thing again, and Tonya felt her cocks tighten. Her balls started to swell and she sensed that she was losing focus.
Fuck.
It was the old dudebro problem: Guys thinking with their cocks.
Though Tonya at least had twice the capacity, didn’t she?
She grinned at the stupidity.
Then Kimmy asked:
“Could you like put like the cream like on me too?”
“Of course, dear. Just relax.”
Kimmy nodded and sighed happily as Tonya started to massage the sunscreen into her muscular back. Touching her was even more of a turn-on. It was so good to run her strong, rough fingers over the cute girl’s soft, taut skin. Feeling all the little cuts and grooves of her ultra-defined physique, she got hornier and hornier.
“Kimmy, I’m afraid I’m going to cum …”
“Like why are you like afraid? Is there like a problem or something?”
“That’s not what I meant. You’re making me horny.”
“I like know! You like make me like all hot too, and I like totally want to like make you like horny like always and stuff, cos that’s like, you know, my like thing and stuff, no?”
“It’s just that … I planned to get the lay of the land and maybe find Neecol. If I get distracted now …”
Kimmy giggled:
“If you like want, I can like just blow you like real quick? Or you like, you know, just put it like in?”
Tonya smiled, but shook her head. She’d just have to focus for now.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #676 on: May 18, 2023, 08:01:49 am »
“It’s alright. Let’s fix this, and later on, we’ll have fun!”
Kimmy looked a little sad, but then she smiled anyway:
“Like, I guess you’re like right? Cos like Neecol, she’s like, you know, in trouble and stuff.”
“Exactly. So, let’s get going.”

They got up and Tonya said:
“We’ll swim along the beach for a bit and see if we can spot her here. The boys are looking for her inside, so we’re covering the whole place. This should work out fine.”
“Like got it!”
They walked down to the water and Tonya walked in slowly. The water was warm enough, but still a bit on the cool side and having two cocks whose heads could feel weirdly cold didn’t make things easier. Kimmy was already inside, swimming on her back, her absurd tits poking through the water.
“Are you like coming and stuff?”
“Right away. Just give me a moment to get used to the water.”
“Like, okay? Is everything like okay?”
“Sure. I’m coming.”
Tonya breathed in and took a step forward. It was just a little moment, and she got used to it quickly, but she wondered how long she would take if the water was chilly. She’d probably never make it inside!
Then, it was fine and she made a few powerful strokes to keep up with Kimmy. It was quite the experience. Her increased bulk, combined with the salt water, meant that she had a lot of buoyancy, and her incredibly powerful muscles allowed her to really race through the water. It felt strange.
She had been athletic for the last decades, but this absolute ease was an incredible feeling. She was moving through the water like a shark. She wondered what it would be like to get one of these special full-body swimsuits. She’d probably be able to pull Kimmy on water skis!
Kimmy grinned as Tonya shot towards her in a fast, intense crawl. She chuckled and waited for her lover to be close to her, then reached for her and set her arms around Tonya’s enormous bullneck. It was getting a bit difficult to reach all around it. There was just so much muscle! She seriously was starting to look as if a second, smaller bodybuilder was growing out of her pecs. Kimmy quite enjoyed this look.
With a bit of a cheeky grin, she rubbed herself against Tonya’s enormous roid gut. Their uber abs touched, the blocks of muscle grating against each other in a way.
Tonya groaned:
“You’re not making this easier, you know?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #677 on: May 21, 2023, 09:26:20 am »
“Like, I totally know. And I’m like totally focused and stuff. But you like know … You can’t like make yourself into like an always like hotter version of like yourself and like think I’m like not gonna like get like totally like hot for you and stuff, no?”
“Takes one to know one.”
“Like yeah. Cos you like know me and I like know you, no?”
“Yeah. Fuck, Kimmy, I must have done something right in my last life to deserve a girl like you!”
“Like, I guess? I mean like in a video game?”
“Uh. What?”
Kimmy blushed. She realized she clearly didn’t understand a reference. Or just the words Tonya was saying. Anyway, she dismissed the huge woman’s question and said:
“Okay, you know like what? We’re like gonna like look for like Neecol like anyway, but I like gotta like try this, okay?”
“What do you have in mind?”
“Like … Can you like get like on your back and like float and stuff?”
The massive musclewoman grinned:
“Sure …”
She did as the bimbo requested and leaned back, her giant body resting on the salt water. She looked a bit like some kind of mythical beast of the sea like that. Tonya grinned. It was absolutely fascinating to feel just how incredibly huge she had become. Seeing it was one thing, but realizing how the actual physical world interacted with it … Well, that was insane!
She turned to Kimmy:
“Alright, here I am. What next?”
The huge woman had an idea what her lover was going to do. The bimbo swam towards her and carefully pulled down the massive woman’s trunks. Then she pulled out the twin cocks and fondled them for a bit. Tonya was watching attentively, the horniness quickly mounting in her mind. It was just great to feel the bimbo’s eager hands on her dicks.
Then Kimmy said:
“Okay, like … You think you can like keep like floating with like me on top and stuff?”
Tonya shrugged:
“I guess? I mean, it’s not like you’re heavy or anything …”
Kimmy nodded and got between Tonya’s legs.
“I like gotta do this like quick, cos if your cocks like keep like getting bigger and stuff, it’s like gonna get like really hard to like get around them and then I’m like not gonna like get on them or it’s like gonna be like really complicated, no?”
Tonya just held her legs apart at a nice angle.
“I’m just keeping everything stable.”
“Like ready?”
“Totally.”
Kimmy set her hands on Tonya’s thighs and then pushed herself up. It was actually quite easy for her. Floating up on the water and using her powerful arm muscles, she rose between the other woman’s legs. Her tits were firmly compressed between those monster thighs and Tonya felt them rub against her balls and then against her giant cocks.
The flopping sensation as they popped up between her thick, muscle-packed thighs was quite astonishing. Kimmy’s breasts seemed to well up, their cleavage absolutely insane, and then, they spread out like flower buds in a nature documentary.
Kimmy giggled and her nipples hardened from the sensation. She was still propping herself up on Tonya’s hardened thighs.
“Your legs, they are like, you know, like those bars and stuff like, you know, when you’re like in school and they like get you to like do germasticks? Only like now, I can like totally like do like the moves? Like way better? Cos my body’s like super-germastick?”
Tonya just watched her lover in amusement, peeking at her from behind her quickly rising dicks.
“If you want to get on top, you should get a move on, because I am getting very hard with you doing this …”
“Oopsy! I like didn’t like want to do that …” Then the bimbo smirked, her overinflated lips moving all weirdly: “Okay, that was like totally like a lie and stuff! I like totally wanted like to do that!”
However, she did proceed further upwards and actually managed to stand on Tonya’s rigid legs.
“You’re like one of these boat thingies they like build on the dessert islands and stuff? With like the locks?”
The muscular bimbo girl walked over Tonya’s legs and said:
“Okay, now you like gotta like flex your tummy, cos I like gotta like stand there.”
Tonya’s huge muscle gut rumbled as more and more cum was building up in it. She stroked her swelling roid gut, enjoying the mass of her abs that stood out like bricks. Then she flexed it, making it hard as rock. Kimmy giggled:
“Oooh … Like Tonya, your tummy is like so big! It looks like you’re like gonna have like a muscle baby!”
Tonya grinned at her:
“Girl, you’re going to have my muscle baby! This is just my dad bod coming up!”
Kimmy licked her lips.
“Oooh … Like Tonya … This is going to be so nice! I’m like gonna have a big belly with like a baby in it and stuff, and you’re like gonna be like my big baby daddy! I like can’t wait to like get like married and stuff!”
Tonya kept her abs tight as Kimmy balanced on them, setting one strong, perfectly manicured foot behind the other. The huge musclewoman could feel the weight of the young bodybuilder on her and she did have to do a few little movements with her massive arms to maintain the necessary buoyancy. She grinned. Getting that flexibility modification would be a godsend …
Now Kimmy knelt down carefully, crouching over her lover and spreading her pussy and her asshole wide with the sheer control of her muscles.
“Okay, like … I think I’m like ready …”
Tonya maintained her position. Kimmy reached behind her and caught Tonya’s top cock. She gave it a few strokes and the rod hardened even more. As it did, the girl moaned:
“Like … not like so fast …”
The huge woman did her best to maintain her composure, but feeling Kimmy’s hands on her penis made that quite difficult. Then it got even worse, because Kimmy carefully inserted that monster into her gaping, hungry pussy. It felt so warm, wet and inviting, Tonya was salivating …
“Oh Lord … Kimmy … This is … amazing … It always is …”
“Like wait … I like gotta like get the other one and stuff.”
Her inner fingers were already starting to play with Tonya’s cock, rubbing and suckling on it. Then she felt Kimmy’s fingers on her lower one. The bimbo slowly, but firmly bent it down, her butthole opening wide too, its fingers ready to guide that monster inside.
Tonya grunted as her cockhead was pulled inside. She really struggled not to make any stupid movements. If she twisted in some way or put her arms somewhere wrong, they’d just sink. Instead, she focused on the sexy bimbo that as slowly impaling herself on her twin penises.
Kimmy carefully moved the fabric of her swimsuit to the side and got her swollen nipples out. They were thick and full already, leaking that sweet, intense milk that just made people even hornier. Then she lowered herself on Tonya, her own enlarged clit resting between those insane abs.
The moment Tonya noticed that, she started flexing them, giving Kimmy’s appendage a nice massage. The girl gasped.
“Tonyaaa … That’s like … Oooh …”
Kimmy felt the twin snakes push through her tight body. They were easily visible under her abs as they grew and grew.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #678 on: May 22, 2023, 07:32:47 am »
The girl reacted and tensed her own abs, rubbing Tonya’s cock from the outside through her hard flexing. She breathed in sharply, sucking her waist in. The huge woman stared as Kimmy’s stomach disappeared into her ribcage and she could see her twin cocks move through her in full definition. It was quite unsettling but also incredibly erotic.
“Fuck … Kimmy … You’re … fuck …”
She felt that she was going to cum any moment. The giant musclewoman had to seriously focus so she wouldn’t sink. She really wanted to get her hands on the crazy bimbo that was fucking her in the most insane way possible.
Now Kimmy grabbed one of her tits and twisted it upwards so she could lick her own nipple. Then she started sucking on it. A moment later, Tonya felt Kimmy’s warm milk run over her cocks. The aphrodisiac effect of the stuff made her even harder. At the same time, the bimbo’s mind was getting blown by the total stimulation.
“Glrrrr … Tonya … Tonyaaaa …”
The big woman came. It was just way too much. Her cocks started pumping out thick sprays of cum, filling Kimmy further and further. The girl let her nipple plop out of her mouth, spraying a thick stream of milk into the sea, then Tonya’s insane amount of cum welled up behind it.
Seeing Kimmy’s mouth overflow with her jizz made Tonya produce even more of it. It was just way too insane to understand as the girl’s orifices dripped with more and more cum.
“Kimmy … Fuuuuck …”
The girl was completely overwhelmed, her mind overloaded by the sheer craziness of her sensation. She was stuffed so full of dicks, she was unable to process it, and she adored the sensation of complete lust.

It took them both a while to calm back down and Kimmy spent some time getting the amount of cum that had soaked her hard, muscle-packed body off. Happily, it washed off quite well in the salt water, even if it produced a thick film of protein. Tonya wondered for a moment what would happen to fish that ate that. The vision of other bathers getting attacked by hunky musclefish flashed before her eyes.
She chuckled. Kimmy looked at her with curiosity.
“What’s like up?”
“Oh, nothing. Nothing important.”
Flex-fish. Do you even drift, bro? Never skip fin day …
She snorted.
“That was great. Kimmy, you are the kinkiest, craziest girl anyone could hope for!”
“Like, and you’re like such a like beast and stuff? I mean, you’re like you know like a bull? Or like two bulls?”
Tonya kissed her.
“Damn straight, I am.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #679 on: May 23, 2023, 09:25:31 pm »
“Like, and you’re like such a like beast and stuff? I mean, you’re like you know like a bull? Or like two bulls?”
Tonya kissed her.
“Damn straight, I am.”
They smiled at each other, kissed again and then, Tonya said:
“Okay … This was wonderful, but we still should be looking out for Neecol. How about I swim along the beach and you keep a lookout.”
“A lookout? Like how?”
“Just get on top.”
“On like what top?”
Tonya laughed and tried to point at her back. Her muscles immediately got in the way and she just couldn’t reach around her back, neither by the front, nor by the back. After a bit of helpless trying and feeling her biceps and triceps collide with her lats and her shoulders in turn, she just said:
“Just get on my back and look out from there.”
“Ah … Like, I get it!”
“Good.”
The huge woman turned to her front and soon, she felt Kimmy clamber on top of her. To her surprise, though, the bimbo girl didn’t just hang on her neck or her back as she had expected. Instead, she felt the girl’s feet on her back muscles.
“Kimmy, are you standing on my back?”
The girl didn’t answer. Tonya added:
“I can’t see you. You have to say something.”
“Oops. Like, yeah! I’m like standing on your back, you know, like on a surf board and stuff? Or like on a dolphin?”
“On a dolphin?”
“Yeah, you know like the fishies? Those that like pick up like sea guys who like fall in the sea, and then they like carry them like on the beach?”
“Uh … Anyway. Are you sure you can stand up there?”
“Like totally! It’s kinda like, you know, not flat, but I think I can like manage and stuff. Just like, you know don’t like go like too fast? And like don’t like dive and stuff? Cos then, I’ll like have to like swim again?”
“Got it. Let’s get going!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #680 on: May 24, 2023, 09:46:41 am »
“Like let’s!”
Tonya laughed and started to crawl. Swimming was quite the experience like this. It was quite different from her previous experience. Just floating around in the water was one thing, but actually using her enormous muscles to drive through the water was amazing. The buoyancy lifted her up and held her close to the surface, and even Kimmy’s weight didn’t change much. Feeling her muscles work, her strong arms pushing into the water and forcing it under and behind her was exhilarating.
The bimbo girl was carefully balancing on her back, her weight constantly shifting from one side to the other to stop her from falling off. She quickly got into the rhythm, her own strong legs allowing her to deal with the shifting mass of muscle under her feet.
Tonya was now racing along the beach, her strong arms ripping through the soft waves as she beat her legs. It was a wonderful sensation.
She would have laughed with glee if her position would have allowed it.

Kimmy kept her lookout. They passed one partition after the next. They tended to be a bit closed off towards the sea too, but from her vantage point, the bimbo could get a good look, even if she had to get on her tiptoes occasionally.
Most of the partitions held couples, sometimes with children, as well as personal servants. She didn’t spot Neecol anywhere.
Then, suddenly, she saw a group of four veiled women mostly hidden from sight, wearing elaborate outfits with plenty of jewelry. They were accompanied by a man of indeterminate age, probably older than he looked. He was reasonably in shape, with a trimmed beard and short hair.
Kimmy had seen a few veiled people already, but these were dressed absolutely identically, and, what made things clearer was that one of the women suddenly twisted around to look at her. The bimbo couldn’t see the woman’s eyes or her face, but … That seemed like a pretty clear reaction.
Of course, it could just be that the woman was surprised to see a tall black girl with platinum locks in a v-swimsuit riding a giant musclewoman, but there was just this much recognition that Kimmy decided that it actually could be Neecol.
Kimmy crouched down and carefully tapped the back of her lover.
Tonya slowed down and said:
“Have you seen her?”
“I like kinda think? I mean, it’s like super not easy to like say cos she’s like wearing like, you know, a veil and stuff, but it like could totally be like her and she like, you know, kinda looked at me and stuff, and like … Kinda, no?”
“Okay … Wait, I’m turning over.”
“Like … Be like careful!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #681 on: May 25, 2023, 12:55:54 pm »
“Just move along with it.”
Grinning, Kimmy started walking “upstairs” on Tonya’s back as the giant woman turned over. The bimbo girl kept her balance and then stood on her lover’s broad chest. Tonya looked towards the beach now. The woman had turned away again.
Tonya said:
“Okay, this isn’t helping. I can’t say which one is which, or even if that is Neecol.”
“Like … I’m kinda like sure that she like is? Like, the one in the front, like on the left?”
“Hey, love, I trust you on this.”
“Like thank you … What do we do like now?”
“I guess we’ll have to figure this out. But I think the first step will be to find in which suite they’re staying. Could you distract them?”
Kimmy looked down from above her sweetheart.
“Distract them? Like how?”
“Just think of something.”
“Uh … You like know that’s like not something I’m like good at and stuff?”
“Me neither?”
“Okay … Wait, I like got an idea … Like, don’t get mad, okay? I mean, like, do get mad, but … like … you know, like not like for real?”
“Alright … What are you gonna do?”
“Gah! Help!”
Without warning, Kimmy dropped into the water and swam towards the beach, screaming for help and causing a commotion.
“This like huge big man is like, you know, like making me like … Aaah!”
Tonya stared at her girl swimming away, pointing at her and generally being loud. The young woman pointed, screamed and made panicked gestures.
The veiled women now looked in her direction and the man stared at her. Tonya used the distraction and dove. She disappeared underwater and swam away with a few strong strokes. Maybe Kimmy should have given her a bit of an advance notice, but there they were.
The man walked up to the beach and Kimmy stood up as soon as she could. The guy’s eyes opened very wide and was quite stunned when the water ran down her incredible body. With perfect skill, she threw her hair around to get the salt water out and flashed him her best smile.
Then she asked:
“Could you like help me?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #682 on: May 25, 2023, 12:56:13 pm »
Just a quick question: Anyone still following this story? If yes, do you like it?

Offline the_forge

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #683 on: May 25, 2023, 03:41:29 pm »
I am absolutely LOVING this story. I check back every day to see if there is a new installment.

Offline RobDubya

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #684 on: May 26, 2023, 06:55:01 am »
I'm also loving it. It's up to the tip-top standards of your previous works with the added benefit of the longer-form storytelling.

First thing I check when I open up Saradas.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #685 on: May 26, 2023, 01:47:01 pm »
Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate it a lot!

The man stared at her, stunned by her intensity and the warm, wonderful smile. Out of the corner of her eye, Kimmy could see that some of the veiled women glared at her, but one of them seemed to send her supplicating looks. Kimmy took note of that, but otherwise stuck to her story.
The man was certainly eager to assist.
“What happened? Did that man threaten you?”
“Like yeah! Totally! He like threatened me like sooo much! You like gotta like help me and like stop him from like doing it again and stuff!”
She smiled at him and leaned forward, showing him an absolutely ridiculous amount of boob, what with her suit’s “cleavage” going down to her crotch. She even tensed her pecs to mash those tits together. The man’s hard-on was unconcealable now.
He seemed to ignore the fact that Kimmy was actually built like a brick shithouse and probably able to beat up any threatening dude with her bare fists. Her whole dress and mannerisms just overwrote the sleek, sculpted muscles and just screamed “sexy, slutty bimbo girl!”.
“Okay … Where did he go?”
“He like was like in the water?” She pointed at the sea. “Like over there? In the sea? Like there?”
The man eagerly looked in the direction she was pointing.
“I can’t see anybody.”
“He was like there! And he was like, you know, huge? With like a big, thick like penis? And he like wanted to like, you know …”
She added a blush.
Suddenly, the woman that had looked at her pleadingly got up and pointed vaguely in the same direction. Kimmy heard Neecol’s voice:
“Over there, husband! I just saw him! He was behind that wave!”
She sent a look to Kimmy, but the girl was totally focused on her show.
“Yeah! That was like it!”
The man kept scanning the waves. The other women hadn’t moved, but observed the scene just as well. At the same time, Tonya emerged a little further off, and quickly strode through the sand, reaching the back of the partition. She heard Kimmy attract more attention, now talking to the other women and asking for ideas on what to do.
Perfect.
Tonya lifted the partition and grabbed the man’s bag. She quickly pulled out his keycard and disappeared with a quickness unexpected of someone her size. The moment she got away from the partition, she felt her heart beat up to her neck. Fuck! Now this was some advanced operation!

Offline Reverie

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #686 on: May 27, 2023, 12:08:04 am »
Been reading from the start. Still as enjoyable as ever. Great work.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #687 on: May 27, 2023, 06:16:27 pm »
Cool! I'm glad.

Minutes later, Tonya was back at the reception with Kimmy still busy leading the man they assumed to be Neecol’s husband on a wild goose chase. Apparently, the terrible fiend was still around, maybe even stalking poor Kimmy, and now, the manly, strong, powerful man had to help her and look after her. Also, there he was! Oh. No, it was just a wave … But there!
Tonya chuckled. In her own strange way, Kimmy could be quite the actress. Now, however, it was time for her to perform too.
“Hello. We just arrived and I noticed my card doesn’t work anymore.”
The receptionist nodded at her respectfully behind her veil and said:
“I am very sorry … Madam. I will look into it right away. Do you have the card with you?”
Tonya handed her the man’s keycard. The receptionist took it, examined it and said:
“It looks normal. I’ll just see whether it registers correctly …”
She put it into a terminal. Then she checked her computer.
“Madam, this looks normal. Suite 106. It should work. I am very sorry about this. If you would kindly wait a moment, I will send somebody up to check it.”
Tonya hesitated. What if the guy realized his card was gone? On the other hand, she didn’t want to seem suspicious. Then again, she decided she could pull it off:
“No problem. Maybe it’s just me. I’ll give it another try. There’s no point in your people having to run around because of my stupidity. And if it really doesn’t work, I’ll be back.”
The woman smiled vaguely behind her veil. Those Americans! One day, they demand and demand and demand some more, the other day, they’re all self-depreciating … It was so strange.
“As you wish. But please, call immediately if it doesn’t work. I’ll send you a technician. We want you to have a comfortable stay!”
“Oh, I am having great fun already. I love it!”
“Then I’m glad. Don’t hesitate to call the reception.”
“Yes, yes, I’ll just see if I can get it to work. Thank you!”
And she was off. Just to maintain the illusion, she went up the stairs in big leaps, taking three steps at a time. She turned around in front of the door, then walked back down and waited until the receptionist was occupied to give her a thumbs-up signal she probably wouldn’t see. Then she was back outside.
Tonya’s heart beat fast. She was getting seriously nervous now.
Without running, she reached the partition with a brisk walk. To her surprise, Kimmy was still at it. She was happily informing the man of some confusing story peppered with “likes”, “and stuffs”, “nos” and “you knows”. The poor man seemed quite desperate already.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #688 on: May 28, 2023, 01:22:23 pm »
Tonya quickly returned the card and then went around the partition, before walking up to Kimmy with a glorious smile:
“There you are! I’ve been looking for you everywhere!”
The man stared at her, unable to parse what he was seeing. He seemed quite intimidated, and his demeanor switched to defensive aggression. He asked Kimmy:
“Is this the man that harassed you?”
“This? Like no! This is like Tonya, who is like the best girl I like ever knew and stuff, no?”
The man was rather confused, unable to really understand what this person was supposed to represent. At the same time, he was very much aware that she was huge, way taller than him and outweighing him easily by half despite him being sadly out of shape. And this Tonya clearly was built mostly of muscle …
“Alright … So, everything is okay?”
Tonya pulled Kimmy close to her and kissed her:
“Definitely. You okay too?”
“Uh … Yeah. I am. Everything is fine.”
The man stared at Kimmy again. He was clearly getting very excited by her. Tonya nodded:
“Alright then. See you around.”
Kimmy smiled at him again and added:
“Also, like totally like thank you for like looking out for like me and stuff, you know? That was like sooo cute like of you, no?”
The man realized that his women were getting a bit annoyed by the bimbo’s antics and he nodded:
“Yes, yes. Very well. Goodbye.”
Kimmy sauntered after Tonya, ran up to her and jumped on her back. Tonya produced a soft “oof” when the girl landed on her unexpectedly. Not that she couldn’t deal with the bimbo’s weight, though she did pack quite a bit of weight from the density of her muscles, but it was a bit of a surprise. She quickly took hold of the girl’s thighs, while Kimmy wrapped her long legs around Tonya’s thick muscle-gut.
The big woman grinned now and said:
“What do you say? Let’s go up to the room for a bit …”
“Like totally! I like just love to like mash like my boobs against that like big back of yours and stuff … You’re making my nipples like all leaky like that …”
“The maid is going to have a rough day cleaning everything up … I’ll have to give her a big tip.”
Kimmy giggled:
“Like you like gotta like give me like two big tips too and stuff!”
Tonya laughed:
“Okay, we gotta be quick now. Your dirty talk is making my shorts tight …”
The bimbo pointed towards the hotel:
“Faster!”
Tonya broke into a waddling run. She definitely had to get this flexibility modification. First thing once Neecol was rescued!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #689 on: May 29, 2023, 07:40:19 pm »
After a little fooling around in their suite, Tonya met up with her men and told them the plan for their rescue mission. It was met with approval, but also with some disappointment. It would definitely cut their stay short if things didn’t go according to plan. Still, everybody confirmed that they were ready, and they went for the final preparations.
In the evening, the husband returned to his suite with his four wives and grinned. Then he said:
“Get ready. I had a nice evening, and now, I want to enjoy you.”
The four veiled women nodded. One of them was a little slower and seemed to hesitate. Happily, tonight, he didn’t notice, too pleased with himself. Somehow, he had managed to associate Tonya’s tremendous physique with himself, and the women had noticed that he had spent the entire afternoon walking around with puffed out chest. It was almost comical.
He disappeared into the bathroom. The four women exchanged looks and went to the bedroom. There, the eldest said:
“Assist me.”
The others nodded and helped her take off her veils and her clothes. They revealed her trim, busty body and her long black hair. The woman was surgical perfection, her physique carefully sculpted to fit her husband’s ideal. The other three got busy too, and as they took off their clothes, they showed their identical bodies and faces. Neecol felt nervous. The last months had been rough on her. Her prince charming had turned out to be quite the asshole and had treated her and the other wives like shit, which was only made worse by the behavior of the head wife.
Apparently, she was the model on which the others were shaped, and she was the perfect accomplice for her jerk of a husband. The man had done all kinds of demeaning stuff to them, and the woman had made sure they were appropriately disciplined.
After a few weeks of this, she had grudgingly accepted it, deeply unhappy, but unable to figure out how to escape.
And now, Kimmy and Tonya had shown up, more muscular and crazy than ever before! For the first time in ages, she felt some kind of hope. Maybe they would be able to rescue her?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View