Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574515 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28746 Members - Latest Member: Alfredoh April 19, 2024, 02:39:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147141 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« on: April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 am »
Hi!
I'm working on a story with Mr. Snurb (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.d*e*v*i*a*ntart.com/mistersnrub) and I'm going to post parts as they come along.

Here's the start - Part 1

Tonya was at the gym, doing her usual routine, trying to ignore the vapid chicks that crowded the place before the summer. One of the especially ignorant looking ones was trying to find her way to use a machine that is maybe a liiiittle complicated, but it couldn't be so hard, could it? She was maybe 5'10, very slim, let's say 100-110 pounds, plus 2-3 pounds of implants. She was wearing a pink workout top that had never seen a drop of real sweat, with GIRL emblazoned on it, as well as some white and grey yoga pants that clung to a surprisingly nice butt. She had perfect nails, a full, plumped pout and enough makeup to confuse any face-detection software. And she was just putting that pin in entirely the wrong place.
Oh, and she had bleached blond hair, which looked amazingly artificial with her rather dark skin.
Tonya sighed as she set the dumbbells she had been working with back on the rack. As she went into her post workout stretches, her eyes are drawn to that wonderful silicone bunny just across the aisle. Girls like her filed through here by the dozen every day, but they hardly ever ventured away from the treadmills and stationary bikes. As much as their presence here drove her nuts, something about seeing her so obviously out of place piqued Tonya’s curiosity. She probably deserved at least an introductory lesson so she wouldn’t hurt herself on that thing. Tonya brushed her brown hair out of her face, drew all 180 pounds of her up to her full height of 5'6 and swaggered over in her direction.
The girl was still struggling with the thing, pushing against it with a manicured hand:
“Why won't it like go in? You stupid stick! Like, why are you not working?"
A moment later, it happened:
"Ow!” She sucked on her finger. “Stupid!"
Tonya sighed with her hands on her hips and shoved herself between the bimbo girl and the weight stack she was attempting to work with.
“Have you ever even used one of these machines before?"
The girl turned around reluctantly. Her expression was, well, sheepish. She looked incredibly helpless and ashamed.
“Like, no ... This is so hard. Can you, like, help me with that? I like wanted to try some weightlifting and stuff, because I like saw it on insta."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« on: April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 am »

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    83.33%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 11:31:34 am »
Interesting start. Will this be more realistic.. Like on insta. Or 20 inch plus biceps. I prefer realistic ;)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 06:07:25 pm »
Interesting start. Will this be more realistic.. Like on insta. Or 20 inch plus biceps. I prefer realistic ;)
It starts realistic. Later on, not so much ... But we hope it'll be alright!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 06:02:47 am »
Tonya took a deep breath. Her initial instinct was be to chew that girl out for lacking the most basic level of sense, but she gave off a slightly different vibe from most of the bimbos in the gym. At least she made the attempt to come over here, after all. That didn't make her any less dense, though. Staring her in the eye, Tonya slid the pin into its slot on the lightest weight on the rack.
“I'm guessing you need a demonstration too."
"A what?"
Surprisingly, the girl looked confused and cute, not obnoxious.
Tonya took another deep breath. Patience with this one, girl!
“Do you need me to show you how to do it?"
The bimbo clapped her hands and almost did a little jump:
“That would be like so nice! Thank you!"
Now the girl was watching Tonya intently. The bodybuilder had her total attention.
She shrugged and walked around to the front of the machine. It was a simple lat pulldown, so she would be surprised if that bimbo could mess it up that badly.
“This is meant to work the muscles in your back”, Tonya said as she gestured towards her lats, which formed visible bulges under her workout tank. “If you feel yourself hurting anywhere else, you need to stop, okay? That's a sign that you're doing something wrong.”
She reached up to grab the bar and pull it down to her swollen pecs, going as slowly as possible so that the girl could follow her example.
Tonya could see that she was following her movements very carefully, but the girl was also obviously impressed by her muscles. After watching Tonya do the exercise a few times, the girl said:
“You're very buff, you know?"
It was absolutely honest, and there was a certain admiration in the tone of her voice.
After finishing enough reps that she felt confident that the bimbo had been able to take it in, she stood back up. She was actually a bit taken aback by your compliment, not expecting her physique to get respect from someone like that.
“Yeah ...”, she said, not sure how to respond. “I've been working on getting this way for a long time."
"Cool ... You're way buffer than Ashton. But he's stupid, you know. He's like, wow, girl, you're the best, ooh, I love you, but then, he says no girl, I need a side-bitch, don't think about her and I'm like, you're stupid, cos you don't know what you're doing, cos if you like got me, you don't need no side-bitch, cos I'm like the best bitch he's gonna get. Also, I'm like, not a bitch.” She poofed her hair a bit.” Yeah. So, thank you for like showing me this and stuff. You're really nice."

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 10:21:00 am »
Certainly looking forward to this bimbo becoming buff and exceeding realism! I hope she remains a bimbo, though, it would certainly be fun to see a—how do I put this delicately—less intellectually gifted bimbo becoming a mountain of muscles.

Keep it up!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2021, 07:25:56 am »
The girl got in position and did a rep or two, then asked:
“Am I like doing this right?"
For the most part Tonya tuned out her talk about relationship problems, but she stayed attentive enough to get the gist. Blah blah boyfriend, blah blah cheating. Tonya sympathized, sure, but she didn't sign up to play counselor. The girl had the musclewoman’s full attention again when she sat down at the machine. She watched the girl’s form intently.
“Not bad”, she said as she grabbed her gently by her sides and adjusted her a bit. “Arch your back a bit more, that will really help engage the proper muscles."
The moment Tonya said that, the bimbo shut up and smiled. Then she did as she was told. She struggled a bit, but Tonya could see that she had good control of her body, even though it was very weak. She got through the set in a slow, controlled manner, then stopped.
“Was that like okay? I don't feel like anything. Did I do it wrong or like something?"
Tonya could tell that she was genuinely interested, trying to do this correctly.
The bodybuilder nodded at her questions. Her form seemed to be good.
“Did the weight feel heavy at all?"
"I dunno. Maybe like, a little? Is that good?"
The young girl looked rather afraid now.
"Well, it certainly shouldn't be that easy. Don't worry, you're not doing anything wrong.”
Tonya gave her a quick pat on the shoulder in her best attempt at comforting the girl. Then she stepped back to the weight rack and moved the pin to a slightly heavier weight.
“What kind of exercise do you normally do? Have you ever lifted weights before?"
The bimbo girl smiled awkwardly. It was almost endearing, although her stuffed lips made it look a little odd. At the same time, they were very plump and kissable ...
“I only have those little ones. Like for the hands and stuff. They're pink and they're plastic, but they're not like heavy at all. But I have them at home with my other stuff, you know? It would be like stupid to bring weights to the gym, no?"
Then she remembered Tonya’s first question:
“I like run on the threadmill and stuff, but with my new boobs, it hurt, so I like switched to the bikes. I also tried the rowing thingie, but that was stupid! I'm not going to ride any boats, aren't I?"
She shrugged:
"My dad has a boat. But it has an engine. And a guy who drives it for him. Actually, I don't know what my dad is good for in that boat. He just hangs out on it. With the driving guy. And some other guys, but I, like, don't know them. His friends, I guess."
The girl went off on a tangent, letting the words flow from her mouth:
"Also, the boat is so big, you'd need like a bunch of guys to row it. Like, a lot of them. And they'd have to be so buff! Like you, you know?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2021, 07:23:32 am »
At this point Tonya couldn't help but chuckle, part at the girl’s ability to carry a conversation, and part at her getting slowly close to the point while missing it completely.
“Well, believe it or not, you made a good call with the rowing machine. Think about what you do when you're rowing a boat. I mime the motion as I continue speaking. It's the same as what you're doing here. So you've given yourself a head start. Not to mention building up your back will help with the...” Tonya gestured at her own chest, with much smaller breasts than the girl’s. “Extra weight. Now I've upped the weight by ten pounds. Give it another try and tell me how it feels."
The bimbo girl hesitated, then started. After the set, she said:
“Okay ... that was a like harder. But I liked it! I think I could try some more, if you don't mind and stuff ..."
"Good shit!” Tonya said, a bit of genuine pride in her voice. What do you know, budding weightlifters come from all kinds of places! “You're lucky, sweetheart. I've got an open schedule this evening, so let me take you around the gym and show you how I work out."
"Thank you! That's so nice!” The slim girl got up and hugged her. Tonya felt those big fake tits against her chest and face. Instantly, the girl bounced back and said: “Oh ... I'm sorry. I like, kinda got carried away and stuff. Sorry ..."
Tonya was a bit taken aback by that hug, causing her to stumble back by half a step despite her strength. As the girl backed up, the bodybuilder chuckled a bit again. “Not how I usually celebrate, but it's good to be excited about your lifts."
The blonde blushed and repeated:
“Like sorry.” Then she looked around confusedly: “Okay, so where do we start?"
"Why don't we start off with squats. Your normal workout routine probably includes those, or something close to them, right?"
"I guess? Is that the one where you like push out your butt? Like in those videos? With the girls with big jiggly butts? I like those! My stepmom, she like also has a butt like that. But hers is like, fake, you know? Like my boobs, but like not? Also, my dad, he likes it when she shows her butt only to him when he's like alone with her and stuff and not like when she's with him at those parties he goes to and stuff. Because, you know, I kinda think they are like ...” She lowered her voice and mouthed: Fucking."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2021, 06:51:07 am »
And part 5

"No, you really think so?” Tonya asked as she led her to the squat racks. “Can't imagine what would lead you to that conclusion.” As the girl was talking, the big woman took advantage of the opportunity to covertly take another look over her body, her butt and legs especially. To herself, she thought: “Better than I would have initially assumed, round and firm. A great foundation to work with, and hot as fuck on top of that …” Aloud, she asked: “So is that what you want for yourself? One of those 'big jiggly butts’?"
The girl waited to finish her set before answering, obviously needing her full concentration to make this work. Then she said:
“Yeah, I kinda don't know, you know? I could like, obviously …” She made a very in-your-facy gesture. “… have my butt done anyway and stuff. Like my boobs, cos they're fake, you know. I don't know if you like noticed. But you know ... I kinda want it to be bigger, but not like too jiggly? I don't know, you know, like maybe big, but not wobbly? Is that a thing?"
Then the bimbo girl looked at Tonya. What was her butt like?
"What do you think of this one?” She turned with her back to the girl, and bent just enough to show off her own glutes. They were large and built, but not ripped to shreds like an in-season bodybuilder's would be. It was large and firm, but had just enough fat to keep its round shape.
"Oooh! I like that! That's the one! Can I have one like these too?" Then, she gave Tonya a sheepish look: “Can I like, touch it? Please? If it's not like uncomforforble?"
The bimbo stumbled over the word, somehow unfocused again.
Tonya stood tall and tensed her glutes and legs.
“Feel away, sweetheart.” She raised her arms up with her hands behind her head to ensure that you have free access. Normally, Tonya might have been a little more hesitant, but having her muscles worshipped was a turn-on to her, and she was not about to tell a piece of ass like this she couldn't put those hands on her.
First, the girl just poked each buttcheek with an extended finger. As she saw that they were both very hard, she nodded appreciatively and put the whole hand on one, feeling its roundness and size. The young woman caressed it and seemed to lose myself in this. She went round and round, then crouched down and put the second hand on the other cheek. Then she tried to squeeze them both, found that they were very hard to squeeze and went back to the caressing. She pushed them up a little to see their bounciness, but since there was none, she nodded.
“Wow. They're like so hard! This is so cool!" She got back to her feet and said: “You must be so happy! You have like the best butt!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2021, 06:59:51 am »
Breathing just a bit harder after having her glutes groped to hell and back, Tonya turned and faced the girl again.

“Damn straight. That's what happens when you spend as much time as I do pushing your body to new heights. I take it you like this look better than a big jiggly butt? Or a fake silicone one?"

"Oh yes!” The bimbo girl nodded eagerly, making her boobs jiggle in that tiny top. “That is like the superest butt ever! Can you like teach me and stuff? I can like pay you if you want."

Tonya smiled: Oh, what an opportunity. A picture-perfect bimbo wanting to learn how to get built. Not just that, she was almost desperate to. The bodybuilder couldn't dream up a better situation than this …

“Oh, sweetheart, I'll teach you how to get any part of me that you want.” She moved into a lat spread, showing off her broad back, high-rising shoulders, and powerful arms.” Are there any other parts of me that you want to have?"

The girl stared. She had never seen a woman like that for real. Actually, she probably hadn't seen a woman like that on the net either. It was ... confusing for her. Tonya could literally see her brain struggling with this behind her eyes.

“Err ... I don't know? Like, maybe? I mean ... It's like ... I ... Why do you look like that?"

Tonya grinned. She thought:

“Heh. Poor little thing is overloaded. All the easier to mold into the perfect student.”

She explained:

“I look like this because I've worked very hard at it. I made myself very, very strong, and that makes me very, very happy. I think everyone, especially someone like you …” She gently touched one finger to the girl’s chest within her cleavage. “… would be much happier with a body like mine. So let me be your teacher. And if you don't like how your body starts to look, you can just stop. What do you say?"

"Like ... okay?"

The bimbo nodded slowly. It was clear that she was taking some time to process all of this.

Then she went back to a simple question:

“My name's like Kimmy. What's yours?"

"It's Tonya.” She threw an arm around the slim girl’s shoulder. “Don't worry, Kimmy. You and I are gonna do great things together.”

Kimmy looked at Tonya, still confused, and it was weird: Despite her being almost a head taller than the bodybuilder, it seemed as if she were looking up to her.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2021, 07:04:15 pm »
This is a cute relationship : ) I find Kimmy really likeable. I hope she'll grow even bigger than her mentor one day!

Offline Strongwood

• Activity:
    0%
    • Saradas
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2021, 07:33:06 pm »
I like female bodybuilders.
I like bimbos.
A bimbo bodybuilder story hits perfect in the Venn diagram.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2021, 08:28:41 pm »
Let's hope it satisfied.

Offline SpaceCowboy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2021, 03:52:09 am »
Big fan of a lot of your stories and this one seems to be off to a great start. Judging by the illustrations on your DA page, looks like there's a lot to look forward to with Kimmy and Tonya.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2021, 06:48:40 am »
Three months passed. Kimmy started visiting the gym every day under Tonya’s tutelage. To her surprise, the bimbo girl stuck to the routines, took care of her diet and used the supplements she suggested. Despite her vapid way of talking and the almost aggressive dumbness, Kimmy turned out to be disciplined and tough. If things hurt, they hurt, but that wouldn’t stop her.
Also, Kimmy offered to get Tonya’s food paid too if she wanted, as well as all kinds of other expenses she might need. She didn't even really think about it. Apparently, her father was absurdly wealthy, although it was still unclear to the musclewoman what he really did and whether this was actually true or not. Kimmy’s perception of reality was not as much as distorted, but rather completely confused.
However, she was looking quite nice now. The training gave her a six-pack, which she constantly flexed to take another selfie, as well as a nice rounded butt, which she also trying to photograph, but it was, like, so hard to get them both into the picture at the same time.
Also, her arms and legs had grown rather toned and there were little bulges there that might suggest actual muscles.
Finally, Tonya couldn't help noticing that her student blew an absurd amount of money on her looks: In those three months, she’d had her hair done at least twenty times, she’d had her nails done at least once a week, her forehead botoxed, her lips plumped and she was obviously changing her outfits at least twice a day.
Right now, they were at the gym and Kimmy was just snapping pictures of her new outfit, which was a mind-numbingly pink bodysuit with strategic mesh cutouts. It looked as if it had been glued to her lithely muscled body.
Tonya smiled and looked at her.
Over the course of the past three months, Kimmy slowly earned her respect, and she made little effort to hide how she felt. She’d gone from acting like a drill sergeant during Kimmy’s early training sessions to a more encouraging, but equally demanding coach as her lessons went on. Although she originally had qualms about how much money and effort the girl put into every other part of her, she’d since come to look at it from a different perspective. It was just another way of taking pride in her body and showing herself off. Tonya still wouldn't be caught dead bleaching her hair or anything like that, but she decided not to bully the young woman for it.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2021, 06:48:53 am »
Big fan of a lot of your stories and this one seems to be off to a great start. Judging by the illustrations on your DA page, looks like there's a lot to look forward to with Kimmy and Tonya.

Thank you. There's definitely a lot planned.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View