Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575980 Posts in 73250 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 05:14:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My 6th grade teacher
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My 6th grade teacher  (Read 46428 times)

Offline Ascalon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: My 6th grade teacher
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2023, 05:03:04 am »
it's always great to read a good story, it's getting better and better, keep up the good work

Offline Flex dir

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2023, 08:55:33 pm »
I love this history

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2023, 05:25:12 am »
Now he is growing to pleasure her. And she will grow more and more. Great again.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2023, 12:25:55 am »
Suddenly got an idea on how to pursue this story today. This will likely be my 2nd to last part. Maybe the author will come back and finish it?  :)
---
Light streamed through the frilly white curtains in the morning and slowly I blinked my eyes open. I looked at the bedside table and the digital display on the clock beamed, 9:55. It took me a second to remember where I was. As I did, the front door slammed shut. I felt the bed next to me and it was empty, only pillows. Damn, she left. I was barely up for morning sex after the extended session the night before, but just the thought of her brought my cock to full attention.

Strangely, a second later I heard a mechanical noise downstairs. Fuck, I thought. Does she have a boyfriend– or worse yet a husband? Was I a casual fling about to be meat for her angry partner?

I looked around for my clothes and a way to sneak out of her house. There was always the trellis that went up to Frank’s room next door, perhaps I could get out that way? I bundled my clothes up and made to flee but heard the stairs creaking as the man made his way up. Out of options I dove behind the bed and climbed beneath.

A few seconds later, our eyes connected. “Danny, I’ve already done a two hour workout and you’re hiding under here lazing around?” she said, her voice dripping with playful reproach.

I grinned back at her smirking. “Well, I thought…”

“Danny, did I ask you to think?” she interrupted. I shook my head and rammed it into the bottom of the mattress and grimaced in pain. “No, I didn't, I asked you to do some cardio. Since you didn’t, honey, I’m going to have to do it with you after I finish this protein shake.

I climbed out from my hiding spot and turned to face her, my eyes immediately drawn to her nude form. The room seemed to dim in comparison to her radiance. Her perfectly muscled body, chiseled to perfection, was adorned with a thin sheen of sweat, accentuating the sculpted contours of her physique. Every flex and contour hinted at the tremendous force she possessed, a force that both thrilled and intimidated me.

The sweat clinging to her sculpted torso created an ethereal glow in the morning sunlight. It was as if she were a deity sculpted from pure stone. I stared at her in awe watching as she downed the protein shake with a mighty gulp. Her lips glistening with remnants of the liquid. The act was simultaneously erotic and commanding, a display of her unapologetic self-assurance. She licked her lips in a gesture that sent a surge of desire coursing through my veins.

With a seductive smile, she whispered, "Danny, I want you to unleash the full force of your desire. I want it rough, passionate, and unbridled. Let the primal energy flow between us so you can get the cardio you need; but only after you reward me for doing my work." Her gaze fell to her ripe, juicy mound, stirring a deep hunger within me.

The words sent a surge of adrenaline through my veins. I approached her perfect form with awe and determination, my gaze fixed on her physique that exuded power and femininity in perfect harmony. The reverence I felt for her physique now blended with a raw, untamed hunger.

She spread her legs wide, inviting me to fulfill her request. I leaned down, eager to please her and fulfill my obligation. Glistening folds drew me in with an irresistible allure and my body hummed with eagerness to please her.

My breath quickened and with reverence, I let my tongue graze her inner thighs, teasingly tracing the path towards her sacred center. The taste of her essence lingered on my lips. Somehow the saltiness of her sweat had a sweetness to it; a delectable reminder of her intoxicating sensuality.

Every stroke, every gentle flick of my tongue, was an act of devotion, a testament to my desire to please and satisfy her every need. My own need was satiated by kneading her firm, sweaty, sinew laden muscles as my tongue worked on pleasing her.

The soft moans that escaped her parted lips only fueled my determination, urging me to delve further into the depths of her desire.Her hips arched, a silent plea for more, and I willingly obliged.
Her body tensed with mounting pleasure, her fingers tangled in my hair, urging me to go deeper, to intensify the sensations that consumed her. My mouth and tongue worked in unison to elicit waves of pleasure that washed over her.

“Harder,” she commanded, through a shaky breath. I redoubled my efforts, my tongue becoming an instrument of divine pleasure. I circled her chubby clit with my long tongue and sucked with force seeking to fulfill my obligation as her devoted worshipper.

And then, with a cataclysmic crescendo, her body convulsed in a symphony of ecstasy. A primal cry that reverberated through the room and her body simply erupted with pleasure that shook the very foundations of the bedposts. Her moans echoed through the air as orgasms shuddered through her, intertwining with the primal rhythm of our desires. Her back arched, taut powerful muscles quivered, and pleasure crashed through her with a unmatched force.

The surge of her pleasure momentarily eclipsed her control, and I felt the sharp edge of her strength. A gasp escaped my lips, a fusion of pleasure and pain, as her quads tightened around my skull with a vice-like grip that threatened to crush me. Every fiber of my being felt the tremendous power emanating from her, muscles I didn't even know existed tensing and bulging with an otherworldly force.

I pushed back but it was as futile as a lamb trying to challenge a raging rhinoceros. Admittedly, I was scared to death and my face flushed beet red. But at the same time, the proximity to danger only heightened the intensity of our connection, the fragile boundary between pleasure and potential harm becoming a thrilling tightrope.

Finally, as her release subsided, her grip softened, and she released me from her titanic grasp. “Are you okay, Danny” she asked, her eyes crinkled with worry.

"Yeah, I think so," I managed to reply, “Wow, I’d better be nice to you.”

“You always need to be nice to your teachers, Danny. But obviously I don’t need to teach you how to do that. Taking it roughly on the other hand, I will be your tutor for every step of the way and our lesson will commence now."

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2023, 12:07:52 am »
Not sure I finished posting what I've written here...or if there is any interest but here is a small snippet more.
-----
VII: Submission Training:
​​
As she took a step closer, her sculpted physique glistening with a sheen of sweat, the room seemed to shrink in the wake of her presence. Each sinew of her muscular frame exuded unwavering strength and undeniable dominance. Involuntarily, I began to shiver.

For a fleeting moment, a grin tugged at the corners of her lips before her visage transformed into an even more commanding expression. "Kneel before your superior, Danny," she ordered with authority, that seemed to echo throughout the room. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you… much,” she added with a menacing grin, a playful threat that stirred a mix of trepidation and anticipation within me.

I complied without hesitation, feeling my legs collapse beneath me and the coolness of the floor beneath me as I positioned myself at her feet.
She stood before me, an imposing figure, her muscles thrumming with power. With a deft movement, she reached behind her and let her hair cascade down, framing her face like a halo of wild allure. The intensity within her eyes ignited a primal fire deep within me—an unrelenting hunger to please her, to delve into the profound recesses of her desires.

"Today," she began, her voice husky and filled with anticipation, "we will embark on a journey together. Every touch, every caress, will be an exploration of ecstasy and surrender."

“Yes, Miss Adams,” I grinned with anticipation coursing through me as I looked forward to the lessons that lay ahead. Before I had a chance to envision them I was startled silly. In an incredible display of strength, she reached down and effortlessly lifted me, her grip firm and commanding. With a sudden, powerful motion, she threw me onto the bed, and I landed with a startled grunt.

Before I could utter a protest or even catch my breath, she was upon me, her form an imposing silhouette that dominated the entire space. Her muscular physique was both awe-inspiring and enticing. Despite the overwhelming display of power, her beauty was undeniable, a juxtaposition of strength and allure that left me utterly captivated. The weight of her body pressing against mine was both an assertion of control and an invitation to submission. My thoughts of protest faded.

Her hands clasped my shoulders with a fierce grip, conveying both strength and desire. I could feel the intensity of her touch, her fingertips digging into my flesh, leaving an imprint of her dominance. The sensation sent a surge of exhilaration coursing through my veins.

With a hunger that matched my own, she guided me towards her and captured my piece inside her thrusting me inside with her insatiable grip. The tightness, the pulsating heat of her engulfed me. Kegels must be her middle name, I thought briefly, before another squeeze sent fireworks crackling behind my eyelids.

Offline watson2022

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2023, 02:55:22 pm »
Awesome new update.

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2023, 07:15:35 am »
Fabulous story!! I wish I was Danny!! He is having the time of his life. Who wouldn’t love this? Some guys would feel intimidated or even humiliated by being totally overpowered by a woman. But she could screw him senseless — and I think she is doing that. Please don’t leave us frustrated and begging for more.

K++

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2023, 01:25:07 am »
Thanks Maestro - I was kind of done with this one and think that Video Voyeur from Muscle and Domme https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BRX1D4VX is a better story, but here is another small segment... really have no idea where to go with this story other than more teaching for Danny ;)
-----
My yielding softness melded against her unyielding hardness created a fusion that went beyond a mere physical connection.

As she began to move, a rhythm took hold, an otherworldly beat that resonated through our bodies and echoed in the room. The bed beneath us quivered and shook in response to the force of our connection, bearing witness to the raw intensity of our desires.

An intricate and mesmerizing network of muscles lay beneath the expanse of her smooth, glistening skin– a literal masterpiece of sinew and power. Her form seemed colossal, her massive wings of muscle casting an awe-inspiring shadow over me. Each muscle group undulated and tightened in perfect harmony as she exerted herself. With an astonishing display of strength, she handled me effortlessly, positioning me with a calculated expertise that aimed to maximize her pleasure.  Her body, a sculpted marvel that seemed almost surreal, moved with a grace that belied her strength.

But it wasn't solely her physical prowess that overwhelmed me. Her eyes, dark pools of intensity, held with an almost magnetic allure. Her hair, cascading like a waterfall, framed her face with a wild elegance. Every detail, from the curve of her lips to the arch of her back to the rise of her monumental traps, seemed meticulously crafted to enhance my desires.

As the intensity continued to build between us, the line between pleasure and a delicious hint of pain grew increasingly blurred. Her embrace tightened around me, a potent grip that hovered on the edge of discomfort, yet propelled me to new levels of craving. Within seconds, the whirlwind of sensations overwhelmed my senses, and amidst the storm, her command echoed like a clarion call.

“Don’t you fucking come,” she roared like a lioness, her declaration leaving no room for disobedience. “I always come first… get it?”

With a strained expression and labored breath, I held back as best I could, every movement pushing me closer to a precipice of ecstasy, a realm where my desire unfurled in its entirety. Our bodies moved in unison, driven by an insatiable hunger for each other. The sensations overwhelmed my senses, pushing me to the brink of blissful surrender. The impact of each thrust rippled through me, shook the bed, and rattled the headboard. Finally, her groans of pleasure began echoing through the air as her eyes fluttered shut. Waves of pleasure crashed over us. Her body quivered, her muscles tensing with a force that threatened to consume me.

“Mrs. Adams, please," I pleaded, my desperation clear. My desire to release was overpowering. In response, she ceased her movements, and with a commanding flex of her bicep, she presented it before my lips. Her biceps, taut and engorged, formed two formidable mountaintop peaks split deeply in the middle by a gulf that seemed to defy the limits of human anatomy. With each contraction, the fibers rippled beneath her skin. Prominent, pulsating veins traced an intricate pattern across the sculpted expanse.

Her eyes locked onto mine, a silent challenge issued through her taut muscles. “Do your wishes come first or mine?” she inquired, her gaze unrelenting.
“You... yours," I sputtered, my voice heavy with the realization of my place in our relationship. I kissed it lightly. “I’ll do whatever you want.”
“Very good, Danny,” she said as she pulled me out of her. I suppressed a groan.

She repositioned herself, looming above me, her figure an imposing silhouette. Muscles, slick with exertion and dripping with anticipation, adorned her form like glistening works of art. Her power was awe-inspiring. Dripping wet, the allure of her love-laden lady bits hovered temptingly above my mouth.
“Then satisfy your professor," she commanded, her words both a challenge and an invitation. The rich undertone of dominance in her voice sent shivers down my spine, stoking the flames of submission that burned within me. Her words were more than just a request; they were a representation of our new relationship. The desire to explore every inch of her incredible form overwhelmed me, and I began to caress her body with an intensity that matched her own hunger.

The scent of her need, the primal allure of her womanhood, enveloped my senses, and with a slow, deliberate movement, my lips brushed against her most intimate core. A soft moan escaped her lips. Encouraged by her response, my tongue ventured forth, tracing the delicate contours of her desire with a reverence that spoke of my eagerness to please. My hands stroked the irresistible hardness of her legs while my lips tended to her deepest needs.
Mrs. Adams met each touch with a primal growl of pleasure, urging me to push further. Our movements became more urgent, fueled by a shared desire for an experience that transcended boundaries.

I explored her, each flick of my tongue and caress of my lips an ode to her power, paying homage to the astonishing power and dominance that resided within her sculpted form.  Her hips undulated wordlessly communicating her desires through her body.

The forceful grip of her hands, now entwined in my hair, guided me with a mixture of tenderness and direction urged me to claim her with an intensity that left no room for hesitation.

Every sigh, every quiver of her muscles, was a sign of my progress in unraveling the depths of her pleasure. I dove deeper. The room echoed with the sounds of our unapologetic passion.

Her legs, adorned with muscles that seemed to stretch the very limits of human potential, tensed with a magnificent force. The grip on my hair, though bordering on the edge of pain, only added to the urgency of our shared passion.

As I ventured deeper, our symphony of passion filled the room, an unapologetic crescendo of desire and longing. With a final, breathtaking shudder, she ascended to the zenith of ecstasy, with the torrents of her release raging with the power of a tempestuous storm. It was a moment of awe and wonder, and admittedly, a little fear.

Mouth agape, registering pure bliss, her eyes fluttered open and her gaze met mine. “Good boy," she registered with a soft purr. Her ethereal beauty radiated in the soft glow of the dimly lit room. The contours of her sculpted physique glistened with a fine sheen of sweat, every sinew and muscle delineated with exquisite precision. She was nothing short of mesmerizing.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My 6th grade teacher

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View