Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573641 Posts in 72750 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 09:53:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  BEWARE OF ANGELA BAIRD
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BEWARE OF ANGELA BAIRD  (Read 4967 times)

Offline GreenMile

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
BEWARE OF ANGELA BAIRD
« on: December 17, 2019, 05:10:08 pm »
Morning Brothers,

I am sending you this email in reference to a session wrestler that is potentially a scammer that had taken advantage of me this past weekend. There is a session wrestler that goes by the name of Angela Baird and that she resides out of Indianapolis, Indiana. I have had multiple dialogues with this wrestler on several occasions with the intention to schedule a wrestling session. In making a long story short, Angela and I agreed to hold a session on Sunday December 15, 2019 in the evening and I had made a full deposit of $150.00 to her through Cash App. Angela informed me that I could send the funds to her through this app and that her user name was @89Chevygurl. Prior to sending the deposit, I asked for Angela to verify that she received the funds by reaching out to me on my mobile phone in which she agreed to do so. Once I sent the funds, I patiently waited for her to call me to verify the receiving of payment in which she failed to do so. I then sent her an email a short moment later asking if she received the funds. Angela responded back indicating that she did receive the funds but that she had an emergency situation come up with her family and that she would have to call me later. I then sent a quick email to her asking if she could at least send me her number and that I would still wait for her to reach out to me first before I would reach out to her by phone in which she never responded. Since that day, I have made numerous attempts (2 or 3) to reach out to me and to verify whether or not she had planned on meeting with me and to refund my funds if services could not be rendered. Angela has yet to respond to any of my messages to this day.
     Also I just want to say that I have a different email address and I sent her an email (under a different nick name) just to see if she would respond and to my surprise (or maybe I should not have been surprised) she held a small dialogue with me while she believed that I was someone else. I then told her that I was interested in a match and she said she was game but requested a deposit. When I told her that I had a bad experience of being ripped off my so called "wrestlers" and that I wanted to at least have a meet and greet before submitting a down payment she told me to go find someone else if I am looking for a deposit free session.
     With all of that being said, even though the likelihood that I will not receive my refund, I would like to bring this matter to your attention to alert all other potential clients (as well as the women wrestlers who have a very reputable reputation) to be aware of this individual who is not about the right. All I can say to this is "lesson learned"!!!

Forum Saradas

BEWARE OF ANGELA BAIRD
« on: December 17, 2019, 05:10:08 pm »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: BEWARE OF ANGELA BAIRD
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 04:05:09 pm »
I Saradas

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 04:47:49 pm »
Just saw this and would like to add my advice here.  GreenMile posted this experience in another thread as well in response to the thread I started back in July.

YES, it is truly Ashlee Gambino :angry:

I think it's important to understand that there are 2 primary sites available which provide this kind of information and BOTH are a real service to our community.  But I think it's only fair to point out that the "granddady" of these 2 sites has not kept up with the times and the content which it contains can be pretty outdated.  This is not to say it is not a valuable resource as many of the ladies we would like to contact still rely upon it.

But just be a little careful and pay attention to when their profiles first appeared!  I think you will find a significant number of ladies may well be retired  a long time ago and in a couple of cases are no longer with us...

Especially, if Greenmile did what I think he did and searched the Indiana section where Angela Baird's name was not removed!   But  it had been under the Wrestler's section.

Just  saying...

Offline GreenMile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 06:57:21 pm »
Yes, I did see this topic also last night. I did see Angela Baird underneath "Indiana" on WB270 and I saw that it was still there just the other night ago. I sent an email to the moderator of WB270 about this incident but have yet to receive a response. I will follow up in a few days if I do not hear from them. BTW, is the moderator's name "Bill Wick" on that site?

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 08:00:01 pm »
Have you ever seen this? Do not trust WB270 site
I Saradas

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2019, 10:56:12 pm »
No, it is not Bill Wick! But if you know his name, you should be :singing: his name.  He  and Tom Jackson were among the  true "forefathers" who brought our special interests out into the open...Bill Wick Wrestling Videos / Premier Production Wrestling Videos  along with Joan Wise  Productions and others...

Offline esquirebill

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2021, 02:43:06 am »
I attempted to arrange a session today with Angela. A deposit was not immediately raised, but was with the second response. Angela’s email we’re odd compared with other session ladies in that she never gave pertinent or responsive answers, and was happy with vague email. I received a commitment to meet with literally no information on which we could actually meet. Personally, I don’t ever give deposits, but my references have always helped bridge that gap. Angela accepts no other way. Considering the lack of interest in details, but insistence on a deposit, further complicated by a total lack of a positive review, one should anticipate their deposit as being a charitable donation. If I ever do meet her without a deposit, I promise to immediately clarify.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  BEWARE OF ANGELA BAIRD

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View