Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574153 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:44:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Having a stronger girlfriend;
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Having a stronger girlfriend;  (Read 19470 times)

Offline Nahuel-H

• Activity:
    83.33%
  • Fan of athletic and muscular women
Re: Having a stronger girlfriend;
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2023, 11:36:56 pm »

I share the photo of my wife. She trains daily, and thank God she flexes my biceps and that's where I unleash all my love for female muscles.

:cool2:
Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received

Forum Saradas

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2023, 05:53:28 pm »
Just one year ago I met a woman I actually date regularly (well I am still married as I wrote back but you won't tell anyone right?!). This woman is 5'10, fairly heavy but not obese at all (85kg which must be  185lbs) and she is damn strong, far more than me. I am fairly strong, not really weak at all. She overpower me. She trains and used to do a physical job. Some days ago in a sort of challenge she almost lifted one back tyre of a FIAT Punto, well the tyres left the ground as I could spin it, just for few seconds, then she left it as without gloves she was cutting hands.
So I'd say she can stay in this post

Offline vasorg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2023, 12:16:49 pm »
I immediately apologize for bad English (I use Google)
I think I already wrote about this somewhere on the forum, but I want to share an update:
after my wife for the first time truly defeated me in arm wrestling with her right hand (at that time she had already stopped going to the gym), we began to practice this regularly (about 1-2 times a week). before she didn't like wrestling, since I
always win easily. after the first honest victory, she began to win about half of the matches with her right hand and 60% of the matches with her left hand.
now she wins with her right hand almost always (80% of matches), and with her left - I have almost no chance.
if I do manage to defeat her and if I wrestle again right away, she usually defeats me in less than a minute.
She obviously has better stamina.
my wife used to work out in the gym 2-3 times a week just to lose weight, but the difference in strength decreased very quickly. now she does not visit the gym, there is no time left after work.
she is taller and heavier than me,
I am 172cm 60kg, she is 178cm 80kg.
she has always been very strong for a woman. I think that my wife has better genetics for developing strength, because the longer this period lasts, when we wrestle regularly, the less often I manage to beat her.
at the moment, I'm living in a dream. thank you for your attention!

Offline Shmoehydra

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2023, 01:59:40 am »
My girlfriend from late 2003 - 2004.  I had just returned from deployment from the Iraq War.  I was in the Army.

I had met this young nurse from an AOL chat room.  We were actually in an argument over this diet program I was interested in at the time.

I asked her to meet me at a Starbucks off-base, over the weekend.

The young nurse was about 6', just having graduated from high school.  I was 29 at the time.  I am 5'5.

She had won men's weight-lifting trophies from back in high school, and could effortlessly lift me off the ground.

I loved it, and I was madly in love with her.  In the end, she lost respect for me and broke up with me.

A woman like her is few and far between.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Having a stronger girlfriend;

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View