Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572639 Posts in 72092 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:15:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385412 times)

Offline higty456

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #1065 on: October 10, 2022, 06:50:37 pm »
Hi all.

Just joined recently. Been a fan of female muscle of all kinds, and find it is great that this forum exists for all of us.

Thanks.

Forum Saradas

Offline FBBSeeker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Hi everyone - returning member
« Reply #1066 on: November 03, 2022, 03:50:23 pm »
Hi there everyone, I wanted to introduce myself.

I had an old account on here many years ago but lost the login. My passion is following muscular women and getting into the culture.

Offline Rembrandtius

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Rembrandtius, new here
« Reply #1067 on: November 05, 2022, 02:33:35 pm »
Hi to all, happy coming in to be a part of Saradas and the female muscles admirers crowd🤗😆👋🏻❣️

Offline Kalka270

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1068 on: November 30, 2022, 02:55:17 pm »
I'm 21, have been a fan of female muscles since I saw the-muscle-girl-fan comics on déviantart, I'd like to become as good as him to draw but it's complicated...

Offline PAN78

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1069 on: December 11, 2022, 10:43:48 pm »
Hello everyone, greetings! I registered some time ago, but it is my first time ever posting anything.

I'm a fan of female muscle art since 2010. As I was looking for some anime arts with badonkas (we all did this once when we were young lol), I randomly found some art by RenTB (aka Studio Ren), who still is one of my favourite FMG artists of all time. I then have been loving female bodybuilding since

If I ever find any art that are not posted yet, or arts that have gone missing, I'll be sharing them if I ever find them.

Nice to meet you

Offline blackbelted

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1070 on: December 17, 2022, 08:56:31 pm »
Hi - i'm a huge fan of female bodybuilders and have been since i was a teen. i'm an amateur bodybuilder and love being with a woman who is as muscular as me. almost like a salt and pepper shaker match if you will. i particularly love training with a skilled female partner and always enjoy sharing tips and tricks in the gym. I live in NYC. I am 5'11", 64 and weigh 215 and very solid in appearance. always interested to connect with fellow bodybuilders. My name is Jim.

Offline sullyvansilva

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1071 on: December 18, 2022, 03:04:50 am »
i dont speak english very well, then i used the google translate to write it
I'm glad to be back on the forum. I'm Brazilian from Ibaiti Paraná and I've been a crossfit female bodybuilder for over 20 years, and because of the depressions I've had and the events I've had in my life, I ended up distancing myself a little from the sport itself. but in these last few years the growth of the sport in Brazil made me come back to follow bodybuilding things a little more closely. and at 36 years old I feel that I am mature enough to be a person who praises athletes more. and that I can contribute to the sport by at least valuing their work in this way. yet one thing that has never changed is my love for a woman's muscular physique and my desire to be married to a woman with such a physique. so, I know that this kind of thing is difficult, because after all I am also married at the moment and I try to convince my wife to at least start training even though it is difficult to do that. but of course I would love to be able to talk or maybe even have a relationship with such a woman after all. muscular woman is the most beautiful thing there is!

Offline blackdash00

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1072 on: December 28, 2022, 09:03:01 pm »
Hi, I just joined Saradas. My name is Lieke, I am 18 years old and I do gymnastics. I think I am pretty strong, not insane but definetely above average. I am 174cm, 55kg. I bench 145kg and I’ve beat multiple grown men in armwrestling already! (Including my math teacher hihi)

Hi Lieke! How are you doing? I'm axel

Offline Realguy65

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Introduction…
« Reply #1073 on: January 05, 2023, 10:59:12 pm »
Hello everyone my name is Chris I just joined today January 5, 2023. I’ve always found female bodybuilders to be beautiful women when I graduated from high school my dream girl was Cory Everson.  That was back in 1984.  I joined here, because I wanted to see if I could find a FBB for a session here in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania although to be honest, a true goal of mine would be to actually meet a female bodybuilder and even date one if possible, but that I think it’s more of a fantasy then anything else at this point in my life.  So like I said, if there are any female bodybuilders who read this, if you have a travel schedule and you are in the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area, I would like to discuss getting together for a session and go from there. Thank you for reading.

Offline Matth98

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1074 on: January 14, 2023, 08:15:36 pm »
I am the son of a personal trainer and a woman who has competed for years! Perhaps precisely because I have lived this world from the inside since I was little, it has never prompted me to do research about it. that's why I'm only now discovering this site and it seems to me very interesting

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #1075 on: January 14, 2023, 11:05:33 pm »
I am the son of a personal trainer and a woman who has competed for years! Perhaps precisely because I have lived this world from the inside since I was little, it has never prompted me to do research about it. that's why I'm only now discovering this site and it seems to me very interesting

Welcome Matth98. Nice to see you on Saradas. All the legends in FBB world are members here. Who is your mother?
I Saradas

Offline Matth98

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1076 on: January 15, 2023, 12:21:25 am »
She has never competed in professional circuits, even if in my opinion she deserved it! Unfortunately, being Italians, bodybuilding is not highly regarded here, especially 30 years ago!

Offline mglenn44466

• Activity:
    0%
New to Forum - Closet Female Muscle Fan
« Reply #1077 on: January 19, 2023, 09:18:11 pm »
Hello,

I've been a fan of female muscle and strength for as long as I can remember .. I was a young boy when I first saw wonder women and I was hooked on strength and when I first saw a female bodybuilder I couldn't believe my fantasy was real.

Its good to see others like me who are fans of female muscle. For me its not something I can not easily express and show publicly .. I'm married with grown kids so this side of me is private.. At one point my wife did find a WPW mag I had and she accused me of being gay .. but eventually she accepted the I like the look and would comment when ever we would see a women in public or on TV who was muscular .. and she always says something like .. "ok .. calm down" .. :-)

It has always been for me the biggest turn-on when a women is hyper muscular, but also feminine in a dress and high heels .. Also love the sensitive caring type .. someone who likes to hug, and hold you and lift you passionately  :-)

anyone .. hoping to talk with other like minded folks and especially any strong female bodybuilders out there

Offline FbbLegends

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding Legends
Hi I'm FBB Legends
« Reply #1078 on: January 27, 2023, 10:34:09 pm »
I've checked out this forum many times in the past but finally joined up!

I have a YouTube channel dedicated to female bodybuilders, mostly celebrating athletes from past competitions. The channel is called FBB Legends  and I'm looking to include more original content. I'd like to create more recognition for these competitors by highlighting their performances from specific contests. I see bodybuilders kind of like artists where their work evolves over time. I think it's best to view them based on their showings and draw attention to when they really brought something special.

Off the top of my head, some of my favorite physiques are Laura Creavalle at the '94 Ms. O, Sandy Riddell at the '90 Ms. O, Bonny Priest in 2005-2006, and I'm really enjoying looking at what Gayle Moher brought to her shows in 1999. In the future I'll be looking to do more in depth videos highlighting these kinds of performances and others.

On a related note, for my research on Gayle, how do I download the 99 Jan Tana Classic on here? I see it's available but no link.

Offline DarrelDevon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Darrel Devon was here
« Reply #1079 on: February 03, 2023, 01:45:02 pm »
 ^-^
i'm an italian fan of Female Bodybuilders.
Self-made musician and composer, artist who like draw super female muscled heroine, husband (dreaming on my wife with large and heavy muscle) and father.
This is an awesome place who share our muscular fantasies and feticism.
Thanks for Karma and God bless female bodybuilding.
https://www.*****monticus

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View