Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575761 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:54:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  A Complaint Question before Complaining
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Complaint Question before Complaining  (Read 2870 times)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: A Complaint Question before Complaining
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2023, 11:37:47 pm »
     Can't wait to see your heavily edited version of your thread with the sessionette to then have her confirm the accuracy. Because that's what all us massive dicks do to show people up.

LOL...  "us"?  No, my good friend; the only doosher I continue to see here is you.

To everyone (anyone?) else following along, I'm very happy to report that the sessionette and I have found a mutually amicable resolution.  Yay!  She acknowledged she will refund the deposit; just waiting for that to come through.  Hope to see it soon and with that move along.

Lastly, I learned two lessons from all this:  PS is a total loser (although, truthfully, this recognition began about 15 years or so ago, whenever it was I first stumbled across this place), and, most importantly, communication/setup can never be explicit enough when booking someone new.   I'm pleased to go forth incorporating this learning in the future.

With that, a good day, gentlemen!

B / Jame

I'm glad you're getting your money back.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2023, 11:37:47 pm »

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2023, 02:45:57 am »
 At least that saves on you getting the RV fumigated.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Online FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2023, 11:54:06 am »
     Can't wait to see your heavily edited version of your thread with the sessionette to then have her confirm the accuracy. Because that's what all us massive dicks do to show people up.

LOL...  "us"?  No, my good friend; the only doosher I continue to see here is you.

To everyone (anyone?) else following along, I'm very happy to report that the sessionette and I have found a mutually amicable resolution.  Yay!  She acknowledged she will refund the deposit; just waiting for that to come through.  Hope to see it soon and with that move along.

Lastly, I learned two lessons from all this:  PS is a total loser (although, truthfully, this recognition began about 15 years or so ago, whenever it was I first stumbled across this place), and, most importantly, communication/setup can never be explicit enough when booking someone new.   I'm pleased to go forth incorporating this learning in the future.

With that, a good day, gentlemen!

B / Jame

Glad it's going to work out for you without the RV being involved.

You might not like Polite Society being a straight shooter, but for context, take any 5 guys on this entire forum, add up their sessions, and he's likely done more than they, combined. To say he's "more than a little experienced" is quite the understatement. He's a tremendous information resource and though you certainly don't have to take my word for it, he has gone way above and beyond in service to our little community. There are many women in the game who were introduced to sessioning by PS. And it's exactly because he's a straight shooter that it happened.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2023, 01:37:23 pm »
Yep, he claimed he wanted 'opinions' and it emerged immediately he wanted them to be sugar-coated. NOT my style. Struggling to see the basis for any complaint from this schlong for overlooking the absolute arrangement basics. But it sure was funny seeing his expectation for being pandered to result in next to nothing.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2024, 04:35:08 am »
I'm sorry that I got to this thread so late, and my take is even later, but I'm going to proffer it anyway.  I've seen lots and lots of travelers over the past twenty-five years.  Now I was doing it back when deposits were not "a thing."  But one of the early questions I always had, or info she volunteered, was where the session would take place; since driving to LA or San Diego sucks such massive moosehog, locale was always key esp. if the landed closer to me. Since the advent of deposits, I've only done two session that required them . . . and boy was THAT a Gordian Knot for someone trying to avoid a digital footprint!  Amazon gift cards to the rescue.  The not so short version, always get the locale established prior to sending any greenback boogie.

Re Polite Society, Billy, don't take him so seriously.  I did, twenty years ago, and then I met him at a show and found he's one of the funniest most engaging members of Schmoe Nation, and his online persona is designed for a bit of fun. And I have to admit, I always get my popcorn when someone gets in a pissing match with him; your responses were pretty funny!  LOL!  He's also probably done more sessions than the entire western hemisphere, and he's unlocked a lot of UTRs from which many of us have benefitted.  Oh, one more thing. When I first met him online, we sparred . . .and then he saddled me with the moniker "Bike Loser" because I ride a Harley.  And then another guy posted a picture of my head attached to some kid on a Big Wheel with a bunch of the rest of our group with their heads on the bodies of little kids on tricycles following me on the Big Wheel . . . so, I embraced the new moniker . . .especially when I found out he was mining UTRs . . . yes, I was ready to swing from his balls, cuz I know which side my bread is buttered on.   ;)

Oh, and btw, Femflex is a dick!  Heehee!   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  A Complaint Question before Complaining

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View