Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578681 Posts in 73776 Topics by 29013 Members - Latest Member: CM95 May 05, 2024, 08:07:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Lauren
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Goddess Lauren  (Read 72004 times)

Offline Mscllvr21

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Goddess Lauren
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2023, 11:00:59 pm »
I saw her a few weeks ago. Abs were hard but not six pack defined. But arms were huge, probably 15 or 15.5 inches and really hard.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #151 on: August 29, 2023, 09:56:23 pm »
I would take Nujerz at his word.  From her pix, she has a staggeringly gorgeous body.  Add the personality that he described, and she sounds like a can't miss . . . unless  you are an old, married fuckknob like me.   :-[
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #152 on: September 28, 2023, 09:52:51 pm »
Belated review, but saw Goddess Lauren earlier this month. All the praise is warranted--great body, friendly, and easy communication when setting things up. She might not do all the things that others offer, but what she does she does at the highest level. Very much hope to see her again, which is the best compliment I can give.

On a side note, she changed hotels just after arriving to a place less high end (but still nice) and more conducive to sessions, which is an indicator of the care she puts into this. Anyway, big positive to have someone realize there's a happy medium between the Ritz and Airbnb-ing a flop house.

Offline Goddess Lauren

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2023, 05:28:27 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her some hours ago.  She was definitely in offseason shape, but healthy looking.  Solid body overall.  Was very sensual, I never ask for extras, but she commanded this and that and well, there we were.  I enjoyed the time with her and she is quite strong.

With all due respect. This might be perceive as ambiguous and leave the door open to misunderstanding and deception. Regardless, all my sessions from 07/24 were pleasant and I would without a doubt vouch for each and everyone of my clients that day.
Kindly, L

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2023, 02:53:01 am »
I am crestfallen that I am traveling back to NY and the east coast but I will miss Lauren.  From both her email and Saradas demeanor and from trusted and reliable schmoes (wait, isn't that an oxymoron? lol!), she sounds like a dreamboat.  Maybe next time . . . a man's gotta have dreams, right?!   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2023, 02:26:00 am »
I reached out to Lauren last time she visited my city and was disappointed that she had no available times for me. She wrote me a while back that she was returning. That's right, she contacted me, someone she hadn't met, to let me know I would have a chance to see her this time. That amount of schedule organization is very rare.

Email communication was prompt and more than friendly. The deposit was 50% of her fee, but it was easy to arrange. She kept in contact until the date of our encounter with detailed instructions to find her in her four star hotel.

The session that followed was truly excellent. Her physique is amazing. Big and hard muscle, out of competition look, and she is very strong. Her attitude is unusual as she remembers email communication and tries to make it happen for you. She asks a few questions for clarification, but as someone said above, she is intuitive. Everything went as well as I hoped, within the limits that are clear from the posts in this thread.

This was not a wrestling session. Lauren has a way about her that left me disarmed. I didn't want to do anything but make her happy. It was very much like a session with Predator, another Canadian woman who retired. She just took control and I went along with her direction.

Offline richmann

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2024, 03:28:39 pm »
I’ve booked a session with her when she visits Texas. I’m really looking forward to it. I think she is beautiful and looks amazing.

Any tips or words of advice? 

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #157 on: January 13, 2024, 06:43:57 pm »
Richmann: just be relaxed and let her lead the session. She is great when she's in control. I'm sure she will prefer your company to that of Poormann, Beggarmann, or Thief.

Offline Mscllvr21

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2024, 09:35:45 pm »
I saw her recently and she was in the best shape of her life, round and huge. And beautiful and charming as always.

Offline awebb1970

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #159 on: January 23, 2024, 09:58:48 pm »
Has anyone seen Lauren lately? She has a tour to my city in February. I emailed her but haven't heard back. Earlier in the thread someone says there's an auto reply but I haven't received that either.

Offline Fella

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2024, 03:17:30 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen Lauren lately? She has a tour to my city in February. I emailed her but haven't heard back. Earlier in the thread someone says there's an auto reply but I haven't received that either.

Read the post above.  She’s top of the class, and as thoughtful and responsible as they come.

Well worth a little patience…

Offline ffblvr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #161 on: January 29, 2024, 04:16:05 am »
Saw her a few months ago. Top tier. Elite. Super intuitive, which is important to me. She clearly remembered my email and after a brief intro she ran the show to above and beyond. Pretty huge and cut IMO. Not super lean, but veins and abs were kind of showing. Perhaps my best session? Would highly recommend to anyone if she is visiting your town or is nearby.

Offline ImJustaFan192

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2024, 07:50:10 pm »
Had the pleasure of seasoning with her yesterday and what a treat! This area I live in rarely gets any travel from girls doing sessions so I usually end up having to travel a bit, or get lucky and set up a session while I am traveling myself for work, etc. I think I ended up driving about 2.5 hours (5 hour round trip) to session with Goddess Lauren and it was more than worth it. As soon as you walk in the room I promise you’ll immediately be taken aback by her - her physique, her looks, all the above. She isn’t in contest condition by any means but I think her sessiongirls profile says she has an 8-10 weeks out look and I’d say that very accurate. Still fairly lean with muscles that pop. Our session was more domination style wrestling where she put me in all kinds of scissorholds, chokes, etc. incredibly strong btw… I got the sense that sometimes she was just toying with me and I was still tapping out eventually (and her reverse headscissor omg good luck lasting in that when she cranks up the pressure). She enjoys flexing as well and even let me touch and massage her incredible physique. We arm wrestled and I was able to beat her left handed (I’m a lefty and have never lost on that side so no shame on her lol) but she was able to put me down righty after a bit of a struggle which is not very common. I’m a bigger guy that strength trains pretty regularly so that should tell you enough about how strong she is. Overall just a top tier elite session. She really makes you comfortable too even as she clearly lets you know who is in charge. You can tell she really enjoys doing sessions too and I think that really helps the overall experience. I’ve had sessions in the past with girls that looked great or were very strong, but I could just tell they really weren’t into the session, and solely did it as just a way of income. Like I said, Goddess Lauren is the opposite, and it definitely contributes to the entire session being that much better. Couldn’t recommend her enough! If she’s in your area (or within a reasonable drive of you) then I HIGHLY encourage you take up the opportunity to set up a session with her. You will not regret it.

Offline Mscllvr21

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #163 on: February 10, 2024, 02:16:51 am »
I also highly recommend her. She looks 8-10 weeks out and is hard and feminine. She is a total doll and we always have a fun time together. Go see her!

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #164 on: February 10, 2024, 02:43:18 am »
There are limits to what she does, but within those limits she's the best she could possibly be--top tier. Hope she comes back my way sometime soon!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Lauren

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View